PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 00:04:52
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: Ricks best video's  (Read 58669 times)

RFQUERY
As for the point you disagree with, the continuing context of all this is disproof OU claims require the same treatment. But any claims need justification. I'm bringing out the fact that it is unreasonable to be so upset with people answering questions about OU experience while they could care less about slander and baseless claims.
My supposed disagreement was playful sarcasm and yes most of forums are unreasonable. It is what it is and as hard as people have tried to change them they have remained the same.

It appears there is little regard for people making wild claims about anything so long as they don't make positive claims about OU.

I think you nailed it. Positive OU claims are a no no and they will release the hounds if anyone even implies something is OU.

Like I said, because of this it gives the appearance of people suppressing OU. But I didn't come here out of the blue claiming to have been the second Buzzman on the moon or something. I have offered many opportunities to see demonstrations in person. While in Idaho people would just drop in also. And this whole discussion was because of customers of mine saying they have benefitted from my kits and information. That is the context.

I wouldn't call it suppression more mean spirited, bad-tempered and combative. If you were expecting a lot of back patting, joyous praise and dolphin petting then I believe your in the wrong place. From my observations they are a pretty good group of guys who tend to know what there talking about. As such if every i is not dotted and every t is not crossed you can expect to hear about it. It would be a mistake to think it's personal in my opinion because they treat everyone with contempt... I wouldn't have it any other way.

Regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Guest
Wow Brad, you must have been working on that all day. So much for leaving this thread and for short posts. I'm glad that you did clarify some things here. Why has it taken so long for you guys to answer basic questions as to how things work here. You should take more time to share all these things with newcomers. If this forum had actually done that and not been so hostile so much time wouldn't have been wasted. Granted that you set up a private thread for me to share things. But out here on a main thread you guys just went off as if there were no rules and anything goes.
Well I'll reply in the quotes below within brackets:

All I have done is freely shared free energy information for 15 years now.

Then how about sharing some with us,as this is the very reason you were invited here to !!!OverUnityResearch!!!
[Rick replies: I have already. But just as you members were discussing other side points, so I responded to them. You are just as much to blame for going onto other topics. You are still mistaken about proof over the Internet as can be seen in this long post. So that is essential to get cleared up. Because how can I even know what that even means?]

I have demonstrated it publicly many times.

Then why is it a major issue to demonstrate it here on !!!OverUnityResearch!!! ?

[Rick replies: Because OUR is not a place you can demonstrate anything. It is not the real world Brad. Are you so lost in cyberland that you don't realize that it is not the real world???]

I have put up videos like the Tinmman has himself.

Your video's are nothing like mine-->your's are longer than a feature length movie.

[Rick replies: You get the point. Showing stuff.]

I'm not demanding that Tinmman prove all his claims in his videos.

What claim's ?.
Not one of my video's claime's free energy,unless it is the production of energy at no cost--such as solar.
Now,if i was to claim to have,and claim to be presenting an OU device in my video's,then you can bet your bottom dollar i would be asked by everyone here to back up my claim's.

[Rick replies: You have done some interesting videos. My friend has saved them all and says you have removed some more significant revelations. I haven't watched in a long time, except I wasted my time on one of the latest that said magnet motor but was just some plastic gears.]

But if I am required to prove something, explain just how I can do that over the Internet? Also, then so are all of you for your claims.

You are the only one here claiming to have an OU device,and not just one,but 15+ different one's.

[Rick replies: I don't think that is correct. And I didn't say 15, I said out of around 100 different kinds of systems, only around 15 are practical to make that I know of. There are more than that.]

And why does this forum even have any posts on it if there is not one proven claim yet? Why not start the forum AFTER something is proven and then you can have actually practical discussions about it rather than go around in circles for years?

Read the name of the forum-->OverUnityResearch.
The forum is dedicated to researching claimed OU device's,-->not promoting claimed OU devices without the required research to back up said claims.

[Rick replies: OK, so enlarge on what that means. What are the acceptable conversations here? I've just been going back and forth replying to questions asked. Obviously this is still happening. That is my point.]

The way Brad is arguing would imply that there is no justification for his or anyone's writing anything here. Not only have no claims been proven, but none actually can be proven. This then becomes just a crafty way of ensuring that OU will be discredited.

No,this insures that we do not turn into another energetic forum.
This forum has guidelines for a reason,and that is not to promote snake oil salesman pitches.

[Rick replies: Guidelines that are not followed. So you're saying that it is energetic forum but not allowing anyone to make an OU claim? Because I see the same nasty spirit here as there.]

Never mind the rhetoric all forums can only ever be a place so share information. Each person cannot have anything proven to themselves by another person over the Internet, unless it is a matter of mere words.

Garbage.
It is this simple--
You provide some one here(like Darren-AKA-Poynt) with the required information to construct one of your OU device's--or donate one of your OU kit's,and he then gets to work on taking and collecting accurate data.
He then delivers his finding here to the forum. This would be in the way of collected data over time,energy consumed by the device over that time,and energy dissipated by the device over that same value of time.
To anyone here,any data provided by Darren would be taken very seriously,and would be known to be extremely accurate. This is how every claimed OU device has been peer reviewed here on this forum,and it has happened on a few occasions now. !But!--this is something that you will avoid at all cost's.

[Rick replies: REALLY? Garbage?? That is ludicrous to disagree with. Wow, so you set up a gatekeeper to do science for everyone else. And then everyone is to believe what the prophet has spoken. Just amazing. And when he tells you it is safe to drink the cool aid do you drink it??? Wow, this is amazing. I'm so glad you finally came out with this. No wonder you didn't want to say this until now. This is a real keeper. This is rather big news in the free energy world. Don't worry folks you can trust Darren to prove things for you as we all grew up with him and know him "to be extremely accurate." But actually, don't worry because no claim will ever get through that wall. Brad, if I was looking for validation, which I have plenty of with thousands of people, I would not seek a stranger. The fact that there are so many people here and not one validation is sounding more and more like the Mythbusters or Amazing Randy. What you don't understand Brad, is that I have shared so many things over the years that people can do for themselves. I don't make the basic setups secret. Nor do I push a claim. I didn't come here doing that at all. I shared things for any of you to benefit from. You have turned this into an aggressive matter of prove or disprove antagonism. If you don't want to consider any of them then that is fine. I am not expecting you to. But for you to think that someone can prove something like this for another person is actually cultic under the circumstances. It is also the perfect way for a gatekeeper to turn people away from real OU technology. Just like that guy did with 4 million views on youtube when he faked the fan kit.]

I have proven several things like that. But truths of demonstration in the physical world have to be really done personally.

Are you saying that your devices will not deliver OU unless you are present ?

[Rick replies: Wow Brad, really? You have to personally validate things for yourself in the real world.]

You can all talk about the best ways of doing that, but Brad is ludicrous in demanding of proof on the Internet itself!

So you can make claim to having at least 15 OU device's,but i am ludicrous in asking for proof 
You have things seriously twisted around Rick.

[Rick replies: Well I told you how proof works. No, twisted is expecting someone else over the internet to prove something for them.]

And frankly he reminds me of my old mechanic days in the early 90s

Oh,so your a mechanic now as well.
Personally i wouldn't know anything about the subject 

[Rick replies: Yes, started full time when I was young.]

He is directly looking for trouble because he is admittedly prejudiced.

Ah,and there it is-->the very same tactic that John Bedini,Aaron,Linderman,and the like's use.
When one ask's the OU claimant to provide proof of there claim,you then become prejudice or a troll.

[Rick replies: No, I was not talking about OU claims. I have always told people to be skeptical about any such claims. Notice you jump to that and forget the context of what you did. You were prejudiced against me. You said sorry, but then you jump right back into that. Anyone can read how strict I am about people making false judgments for or against claims. Credulity is just as bad as incredulity. Both are just the same and are done at the same time. So once again, you assumed wrong. Proves the point. You are a very irrational man Brad. Very reactionary.]

He has an agenda here, and even his stated agenda he has not proven or explained to make any sense at all.

I will let others here that know me tell you what my !agenda! here is.

He may have some serious issues because he cannot tell the difference between the internet and the real world. I used to take care of people like that who were on medications to help them with that.

Oh,so the internet is not real.
Lets take the internet away,and see how many people watch your video's--how many people will buy your charger's--how many forum's you can get on to promote your !!!OU!!! device's.
This go's to show how hypocritical you are. You say that the internet is not the real world,but you use it every day to promote and sell your product's.
I do not think it is me that needs medicating 

[Rick replies: No, living in cyberland is not real Brad. You need some help. You divert from what I said and the whole point. The internet is used to share information so that people can do things in the real world. Videos are not the real world. Pictures are not the real world. Information is shared but not proven over the Internet. That is matters of empirical science like this.]

In the end I am no different than any of you,

If you think we are the same as you,then you have serious mental problem's.
Go read through all the thread's on this forum,and see how many you find that promote OU devices without any proof such a device exists. Find anyone else on here that is selling !claimed! OU kit's like you are.
!We! are nothing like you-->get that through your head.

[Rick replies: Well I can see some people that agree with the points I have made. So what you are saying is that because I claimed OU before I even knew about this forum, and someone else brought me up here, that you have the right to treat me different and attack me? I'm not equal to you? I'm the enemy? Is that the kind of agenda and research you do?]

just sharing information over the Internet.

You have shared nothing of substance.

[Rick replies: Prove that claim Brad. Prove it over the internet. Oh, you are exempt from your claims. In the end you are just a gatekeeper seeking to disprove OU. You can prove otherwise Brad. Yeah, I didn't think so. This is what you do. You make accusations without substance. But you have zero credulity because you are purely reactionary and promote unscientific validations.]

Every point applies to all of us the same.

Yes it dose,and that includes you.
For some reason you think you can make claim's of having OU device's,and are exempt from providing the required proof to back up said claim's,while the rest of us here are required to provide the required proof before we may present or claim any device as being OU.

[Rick replies: I never claimed to be able to prove anything like OU over the internet. Read the title of my recent video will you. I didn't come here trying to prove OU. You keep assuming that. But I always want to help people prove to themselves. You are very confused. You have watched too much Twilight zone shows maybe.]

We can't prove OU of the Internet,

More garbage.
In fact,proving an OU device has never been easier now we have the internet.
It work's just as i described above-->present your schematic for your device,so as it can be replicated-->or donate one of your kit's to those here that are top EE guy's,so as they can test and confirm your claim's with great accuracy.

[Rick replies: Well prove that to us Brad. Why is that garbage? Those are two different things. An EE can only show himself, and only he will know his motivations. That is not transferable to someone else. You are not claiming divine inspiration are you? Are you really wanting to make a prophet? What is the difference between this and the corrupt institutions today? Set up another hierarchy and dispense with individual proofs? Now that is worse than garbage. And I think this is probably just your overreacting. I doubt that everyone here would agree with you. Well at least two don't.]

and if I have to prove something then so do all of you.

All of us have not claimed to have an OU device,little lone 15+ of them.

[Rick replies: Well all of you believe in OU devices. Solar, Wind, Hydro, etc. Once solar was not believed either.]

Anyone here that thought they had an OU device presented there device here,so as others could replicate that device,test that device,and discuss there finding's with each other.

[Rick replies: So where did that get them?]

In every case,accurate result's were had from this form of testing,and it has worked 100% of the time so far.

[Rick replies: 100% did not get through. So how could you communicate to me proof that they failed?]

Your device's would be no different. The only difference is that you will not present a device for us to replicate and test. This is because you are afraid that the truth will come out,and sales will drop to almost 0.

[Rick replies: If that was true then people would not want seconds and thirds. I don't advertise, customers do freely. Now you have shown yourself to be completely illogical, reactionary and delusional. Most of you have been hostile from the very beginning, especially you, and desperate to find fault. Therefore most of you on this thread are not showing sincerity about OU research. You are more interested in attacking then OU research. If OU research was so important and you think I had nothing then you would just stay on other threads and not spend so much time attacking. You are afraid. Or you just want to get more OU information.]

So Rick,due to your blatant lie about being different to those like Bedini,Aaron,Linderman,i hear by retract my apology,as you are exactly like them in every way.

[Rick replies: You already retracted yesterday, or earlier than that. See how unstable you are? Back and forth. Just reactionary. Surely other people have told you that about yourself. Your apology was merely based upon me exposing two of your enemies. That is reactionary. That is unsound. But you really don't believe what your saying anyway. This is all just a front. You believed me then and you believe me now. Not in my OU claims necessarily, but about who I am. But you are doing all this for another reason. Could be reactionary.]

I have no room or time in my life for snake oil-scamming salesmen like you.

[Rick replies: Obviously you have made a lot of room here after you said you were leaving a week ago. So that tells everyone you are taking me seriously and tells me you are just another gatekeeper like the other forums. Just another hobbyist personality used to give the impression that there is no OU, nothing that can be experienced by the average joe like yourself.]

You prey on the gullible just like the Bedini camp did/dose.

[Rick replies: Yeah, I provide what people have asked for and then they want more. Did you ever realize that your whole demand for me is actually preying upon people to become credulous (gullible)? You have given the best illustration of being gullible: Trust someone else you don't know and have never met or seen over the internet to prove something to you. What you are actually doing is wanting another Bedini here. A new living legend to trust in everything. I'm glad you said that as it just made that clear to me.]

You make claim's of OU,but you have not once provided any evidence to back up those claim's.

[Rick replies: That is a lie. Evidence is at many meetings. Proof is with the individuals.]

Just like Bedini,Aaron,and Linderman-->you have to buy the book,video,or kit to see the OU.

[Rick replies: Another lie. I have told people for years. Three years I was doing this without selling anything. Then people demanded product.]

You live in the stone age and a world of your own,and show some LED's lit as some form of confirmation of OU.

[Rick replies: How about a 26' boat in the real world?]

I mean,you cant be serious  . There are those here that can light 10 time's more LEDs using a AA battery on a blocking oscillator circuit-->is that OU to you?.

[Rick replies: So you can beat that can you? Power 8W of light for 3/4W input? All on a video that I named you can't prove anything over the Internet. Shows how much you are paying attention. You didn't even listen to a word I said.]

In fact Rick,i am surprised that Peter and Poynt have let you get away with it for this long,as anyone else of us here making the same claims would have been asked to put up or shut up by now-and that would be without the promotion of OU kit's for sale.

[Rick replies: I have had zero problems with Poynt even though you want to make him Bedini all over again. You know, maybe because I am not pushing any OU claims. I never came here doing that, but you are trying to force that. You are against OU claims in some kind of bitterness. Purely reactionary. Maybe you are just reacting against A.King. I told him not to promote my kit on these forums. I came here and answered questions. I shared my story. You just are taking this way too seriously. Overreacting. It's like I said something evil. Like saying MAGA in a DNC forum or Clinton in the other camp. Again, it suggest OU suppression.]

I could just imagine what would happen to me if i claimed to have a self running pulse motor,and then started promoting a kit for sale of said pulse motor without providing any such proof of actually having one-here on this forum.

[Rick replies: By your own views you would be a thief automatically. Anyone selling OU has to be fake snake oil right?]

You are doing exactly that,and correct me if i'm wrong here--
1-you claim to have free energy(OU) device's

[Rick replies: Yes.]

3-you refuse to provide us here on this forum a schematic

[Rick replies: False I have provided many to the public over the years.]

or kit,so as we may verify your claim.

[Rick replies: I am not pushing a claim on you. That is the difference. You just don't get it. I am not here to convince anyone. I just answered questions people asked. You are the hostile one.]

4-you claim the internet is not the real world,but you use said internet to promote and sell your product's to the real world.

[Rick replies: No, online forums on the Internet is not the real world. It is really escapism. You are perfectly exemplifying that delusion. It is like watching science fiction without the science. lol That's a keeper! Sharing information over the internet is not proving anything over the internet that is a matter of physical personal demonstration. Information over the internet is hacked spoofed all the time. People think they are talking to someone else. People are deceived all the time. But you don't think so. Everything is real. People are who they say they are. Honestly, yep. Credulous man.]

5-you claim you are not like Bedini,Aaron,Linderman-etc.

[Rick replies: Not like them.]

6-you state that anyone asking for you to prove your claim of OU is prejudice,a troll,or needs to be on medication.

[Rick replies: Never said that. That was your prejudice again. But I doubt you will apologize for that assumption. I emphatically said not to believe OU over the internet. Again, I specifically made a video with that title and thesis. Can you read Brad? This is a major blunder for you here. This shows you are fundamentally wrong about what you even think I am saying. You are so reactional that you can't even see the most obvious thing. Now to ask me to prove something impossible is ludicrous. I can't prove anything over the Internet. Believe me I would try if I could do that. But it is far more important for me to promote real science and honesty than try and get people to be gullible. I am far more aggressive against false OU claims than you are. I have exposed many people and helped many people who have been wronged. I have helped many people out of cults in the same way.]

7-you state that you are nothing like Bedini,Aaron,Linderman,even though you act in the very same way,and promote product's under the same false pretenses as they did.

[Rick replies: How so? And you are so reactional that you can't tell the difference between what works and what doesn't. You would throw out Tesla because they mentioned him. I've seen your overreactions. You are immature, so I don't consider you a representative of this forum. There are several people here who have been professional. But you are like a 13 year old kid going through puberty.]

Some how--some way Rick,i am going to get one of your kit's,and i am going to deliver my finding's over the !un-real! internet,which would be the forum's and my youtube channel.

[Rick replies: Well then I'll keep these quotes to show everyone your intentions and twisted illogic. Guess what they will think? You are seriously deluded. You can't even realize that the Internet is not a physical place were we are personally dwelling in. Too much virtual reality Brad! You are confusing being on the telliphone with sitting on the couch. The other person is not beside you. You can tell them what you see but you can't prove it to them.]

You have 8,299 subscribers and 1,874,689 views
I have 16,914 subscriber's,and 4,977,900 view's.

[Rick replies: That's fine, I'm not boasting about anything. I am a servant and you care about numbers. You just keep digging deeper and deeper into this don't you?]

This mean's Rick,that my 1 video review of your OU kit will reach more people than all your video's put together have. But no need to worry,as the internet is un-real  ,and so this should have no reflection on you what so ever.

[Rick replies: Now you are just like Aaron here. His lies on the front page actually result in sending good people over to me. I really don't care for the people who want to believe your methodology and delusion. I really can't help anyone who is so lost in virtual reality that they can't tell what is real anymore. You are just another case in point Brad. Your words will be remembered. They are classic. You'll be famous. Just do another fake fan video and get your 4 million views on one page. That's what you want, to be recognized, famous. Right? The guy who suppress free energy by overreacting to Bedini camp.]

TO BE CONTINUED

CONTINUED FROM LAST POST:

In saying all that Rick,i offer you the chance to do it right,and under your guidance.

[Rick replies: Hahahahahaha! Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhttttt! Sure. You are really proving that you can be trusted. The guy who wants to be famous by spreading lies. Well that is you know...]

Rather than it be me that put's one of your OU kit's to the test,i would prefer that you donate one of your kit's to Darren(poynt),as he will carry out any test you ask of him with absolute precision--there will be no error if Darren dose the testing,and that you can take to the bank 

[Rick replies: So Darren is to be the next Bedini god? He has so much experience in OU systems that he should be trusted with this? Oh I see, there is no need to prove that he is capable. Just take your word for it. Yeah I see. Wasn't he the guy who said there was WMD in Iraq? Are you old enough to remember that fiasco? Same kind of argument. Just trust the expert. No error. Wow, that is a big claim Brad. Sounds like you don't have any experience with doing R&D testing. Errors happen to everyone. To make such a claim is a sure sign of snake oil to me. Again, your motivations are clear here. And I understand what you are doing with this long post as well. I know what it means.]

He will carry out the test's under your instruction,either as stated in your book that comes with the kit,or via personal communication between the two of you.

[Rick replies: I told you the conditions of proof for anyone.]

If your claim is true,then this can only help you Rick,and the sales of your kit's will skyrocket. If the result's come back to meet your claim,and you do indeed have an OU device,i can guarantee nearly everyone here on this forum alone would purchase one. This kind of confirmation would turn your thousands of dollars into millions of dollars,and that is a fact. You would also receive world recognition for your work,and the betterment of man kind.

But knowing you for who you are,you will have some reason for denying this offer,and i think the bulk of us here know what that reason is.
Brad [/quote]

Wow Brad, you must have been working on that all day. So much for leaving this thread and for short posts. I'm glad that you did clarify some things here. Why has it taken so long for you guys to answer basic questions as to how things work here. You should take more time to share all these things with newcomers. If this forum had actually done that and not been so hostile so much time wouldn't have been wasted. Granted that you set up a private thread for me to share things. But out here on a main thread you guys just went off as if there were no rules and anything goes.
Well I'll reply in the quotes below within brackets:

All I have done is freely shared free energy information for 15 years now.

Then how about sharing some with us,as this is the very reason you were invited here to !!!OverUnityResearch!!!
[Rick replies: I have already. But just as you members were discussing other side points, so I responded to them. You are just as much to blame for going onto other topics. You are still mistaken about proof over the Internet as can be seen in this long post. So that is essential to get cleared up. Because how can I even know what that even means?]

I have demonstrated it publicly many times.

Then why is it a major issue to demonstrate it here on !!!OverUnityResearch!!! ?

[Rick replies: Because OUR is not a place you can demonstrate anything. It is not the real world Brad. Are you so lost in cyberland that you don't realize that it is not the real world???]

I have put up videos like the Tinmman has himself.

Your video's are nothing like mine-->your's are longer than a feature length movie.

[Rick replies: You get the point. Showing stuff.]

I'm not demanding that Tinmman prove all his claims in his videos.

What claim's ?.
Not one of my video's claime's free energy,unless it is the production of energy at no cost--such as solar.
Now,if i was to claim to have,and claim to be presenting an OU device in my video's,then you can bet your bottom dollar i would be asked by everyone here to back up my claim's.

[Rick replies: You have done some interesting videos. My friend has saved them all and says you have removed some more significant revelations. I haven't watched in a long time, except I wasted my time on one of the latest that said magnet motor but was just some plastic gears.]

But if I am required to prove something, explain just how I can do that over the Internet? Also, then so are all of you for your claims.

You are the only one here claiming to have an OU device,and not just one,but 15+ different one's.

[Rick replies: I don't think that is correct. And I didn't say 15, I said out of around 100 different kinds of systems, only around 15 are practical to make that I know of. There are more than that.]

And why does this forum even have any posts on it if there is not one proven claim yet? Why not start the forum AFTER something is proven and then you can have actually practical discussions about it rather than go around in circles for years?

Read the name of the forum-->OverUnityResearch.
The forum is dedicated to researching claimed OU device's,-->not promoting claimed OU devices without the required research to back up said claims.

[Rick replies: OK, so enlarge on what that means. What are the acceptable conversations here? I've just been going back and forth replying to questions asked. Obviously this is still happening. That is my point.]

The way Brad is arguing would imply that there is no justification for his or anyone's writing anything here. Not only have no claims been proven, but none actually can be proven. This then becomes just a crafty way of ensuring that OU will be discredited.

No,this insures that we do not turn into another energetic forum.
This forum has guidelines for a reason,and that is not to promote snake oil salesman pitches.

[Rick replies: Guidelines that are not followed. So you're saying that it is energetic forum but not allowing anyone to make an OU claim? Because I see the same nasty spirit here as there.]

Never mind the rhetoric all forums can only ever be a place so share information. Each person cannot have anything proven to themselves by another person over the Internet, unless it is a matter of mere words.

Garbage.
It is this simple--
You provide some one here(like Darren-AKA-Poynt) with the required information to construct one of your OU device's--or donate one of your OU kit's,and he then gets to work on taking and collecting accurate data.
He then delivers his finding here to the forum. This would be in the way of collected data over time,energy consumed by the device over that time,and energy dissipated by the device over that same value of time.
To anyone here,any data provided by Darren would be taken very seriously,and would be known to be extremely accurate. This is how every claimed OU device has been peer reviewed here on this forum,and it has happened on a few occasions now. !But!--this is something that you will avoid at all cost's.

[Rick replies: REALLY? Garbage?? That is ludicrous to disagree with. Wow, so you set up a gatekeeper to do science for everyone else. And then everyone is to believe what the prophet has spoken. Just amazing. And when he tells you it is safe to drink the cool aid do you drink it??? Wow, this is amazing. I'm so glad you finally came out with this. No wonder you didn't want to say this until now. This is a real keeper. This is rather big news in the free energy world. Don't worry folks you can trust Darren to prove things for you as we all grew up with him and know him "to be extremely accurate." But actually, don't worry because no claim will ever get through that wall. Brad, if I was looking for validation, which I have plenty of with thousands of people, I would not seek a stranger. The fact that there are so many people here and not one validation is sounding more and more like the Mythbusters or Amazing Randy. What you don't understand Brad, is that I have shared so many things over the years that people can do for themselves. I don't make the basic setups secret. Nor do I push a claim. I didn't come here doing that at all. I shared things for any of you to benefit from. You have turned this into an aggressive matter of prove or disprove antagonism. If you don't want to consider any of them then that is fine. I am not expecting you to. But for you to think that someone can prove something like this for another person is actually cultic under the circumstances. It is also the perfect way for a gatekeeper to turn people away from real OU technology. Just like that guy did with 4 million views on youtube when he faked the fan kit.]

I have proven several things like that. But truths of demonstration in the physical world have to be really done personally.

Are you saying that your devices will not deliver OU unless you are present ?

[Rick replies: Wow Brad, really? You have to personally validate things for yourself in the real world.]

You can all talk about the best ways of doing that, but Brad is ludicrous in demanding of proof on the Internet itself!

So you can make claim to having at least 15 OU device's,but i am ludicrous in asking for proof 
You have things seriously twisted around Rick.

[Rick replies: Well I told you how proof works. No, twisted is expecting someone else over the internet to prove something for them.]

And frankly he reminds me of my old mechanic days in the early 90s

Oh,so your a mechanic now as well.
Personally i wouldn't know anything about the subject 

[Rick replies: Yes, started full time when I was young.]

He is directly looking for trouble because he is admittedly prejudiced.

Ah,and there it is-->the very same tactic that John Bedini,Aaron,Linderman,and the like's use.
When one ask's the OU claimant to provide proof of there claim,you then become prejudice or a troll.

[Rick replies: No, I was not talking about OU claims. I have always told people to be skeptical about any such claims. Notice you jump to that and forget the context of what you did. You were prejudiced against me. You said sorry, but then you jump right back into that. Anyone can read how strict I am about people making false judgments for or against claims. Credulity is just as bad as incredulity. Both are just the same and are done at the same time. So once again, you assumed wrong. Proves the point. You are a very irrational man Brad. Very reactionary.]

He has an agenda here, and even his stated agenda he has not proven or explained to make any sense at all.

I will let others here that know me tell you what my !agenda! here is.

He may have some serious issues because he cannot tell the difference between the internet and the real world. I used to take care of people like that who were on medications to help them with that.

Oh,so the internet is not real.
Lets take the internet away,and see how many people watch your video's--how many people will buy your charger's--how many forum's you can get on to promote your !!!OU!!! device's.
This go's to show how hypocritical you are. You say that the internet is not the real world,but you use it every day to promote and sell your product's.
I do not think it is me that needs medicating 

[Rick replies: No, living in cyberland is not real Brad. You need some help. You divert from what I said and the whole point. The internet is used to share information so that people can do things in the real world. Videos are not the real world. Pictures are not the real world. Information is shared but not proven over the Internet. That is matters of empirical science like this.]

In the end I am no different than any of you,

If you think we are the same as you,then you have serious mental problem's.
Go read through all the thread's on this forum,and see how many you find that promote OU devices without any proof such a device exists. Find anyone else on here that is selling !claimed! OU kit's like you are.
!We! are nothing like you-->get that through your head.

[Rick replies: Well I can see some people that agree with the points I have made. So what you are saying is that because I claimed OU before I even knew about this forum, and someone else brought me up here, that you have the right to treat me different and attack me? I'm not equal to you? I'm the enemy? Is that the kind of agenda and research you do?]

just sharing information over the Internet.

You have shared nothing of substance.

[Rick replies: Prove that claim Brad. Prove it over the internet. Oh, you are exempt from your claims. In the end you are just a gatekeeper seeking to disprove OU. You can prove otherwise Brad. Yeah, I didn't think so. This is what you do. You make accusations without substance. But you have zero credulity because you are purely reactionary and promote unscientific validations.]

Every point applies to all of us the same.

Yes it dose,and that includes you.
For some reason you think you can make claim's of having OU device's,and are exempt from providing the required proof to back up said claim's,while the rest of us here are required to provide the required proof before we may present or claim any device as being OU.

[Rick replies: I never claimed to be able to prove anything like OU over the internet. Read the title of my recent video will you. I didn't come here trying to prove OU. You keep assuming that. But I always want to help people prove to themselves. You are very confused. You have watched too much Twilight zone shows maybe.]

We can't prove OU of the Internet,

More garbage.
In fact,proving an OU device has never been easier now we have the internet.
It work's just as i described above-->present your schematic for your device,so as it can be replicated-->or donate one of your kit's to those here that are top EE guy's,so as they can test and confirm your claim's with great accuracy.

[Rick replies: Well prove that to us Brad. Why is that garbage? Those are two different things. An EE can only show himself, and only he will know his motivations. That is not transferable to someone else. You are not claiming divine inspiration are you? Are you really wanting to make a prophet? What is the difference between this and the corrupt institutions today? Set up another hierarchy and dispense with individual proofs? Now that is worse than garbage. And I think this is probably just your overreacting. I doubt that everyone here would agree with you. Well at least two don't.]

and if I have to prove something then so do all of you.

All of us have not claimed to have an OU device,little lone 15+ of them.

[Rick replies: Well all of you believe in OU devices. Solar, Wind, Hydro, etc. Once solar was not believed either.]

Anyone here that thought they had an OU device presented there device here,so as others could replicate that device,test that device,and discuss there finding's with each other.

[Rick replies: So where did that get them?]

In every case,accurate result's were had from this form of testing,and it has worked 100% of the time so far.

[Rick replies: 100% did not get through. So how could you communicate to me proof that they failed?]

Your device's would be no different. The only difference is that you will not present a device for us to replicate and test. This is because you are afraid that the truth will come out,and sales will drop to almost 0.

[Rick replies: If that was true then people would not want seconds and thirds. I don't advertise, customers do freely. Now you have shown yourself to be completely illogical, reactionary and delusional. Most of you have been hostile from the very beginning, especially you, and desperate to find fault. Therefore most of you on this thread are not showing sincerity about OU research. You are more interested in attacking then OU research. If OU research was so important and you think I had nothing then you would just stay on other threads and not spend so much time attacking. You are afraid. Or you just want to get more OU information.]

So Rick,due to your blatant lie about being different to those like Bedini,Aaron,Linderman,i hear by retract my apology,as you are exactly like them in every way.

[Rick replies: You already retracted yesterday, or earlier than that. See how unstable you are? Back and forth. Just reactionary. Surely other people have told you that about yourself. Your apology was merely based upon me exposing two of your enemies. That is reactionary. That is unsound. But you really don't believe what your saying anyway. This is all just a front. You believed me then and you believe me now. Not in my OU claims necessarily, but about who I am. But you are doing all this for another reason. Could be reactionary.]

I have no room or time in my life for snake oil-scamming salesmen like you.

[Rick replies: Obviously you have made a lot of room here after you said you were leaving a week ago. So that tells everyone you are taking me seriously and tells me you are just another gatekeeper like the other forums. Just another hobbyist personality used to give the impression that there is no OU, nothing that can be experienced by the average joe like yourself.]

You prey on the gullible just like the Bedini camp did/dose.

[Rick replies: Yeah, I provide what people have asked for and then they want more. Did you ever realize that your whole demand for me is actually preying upon people to become credulous (gullible)? You have given the best illustration of being gullible: Trust someone else you don't know and have never met or seen over the internet to prove something to you. What you are actually doing is wanting another Bedini here. A new living legend to trust in everything. I'm glad you said that as it just made that clear to me.]

You make claim's of OU,but you have not once provided any evidence to back up those claim's.

[Rick replies: That is a lie. Evidence is at many meetings. Proof is with the individuals.]

Just like Bedini,Aaron,and Linderman-->you have to buy the book,video,or kit to see the OU.

[Rick replies: Another lie. I have told people for years. Three years I was doing this without selling anything. Then people demanded product.]

You live in the stone age and a world of your own,and show some LED's lit as some form of confirmation of OU.

[Rick replies: How about a 26' boat in the real world?]

I mean,you cant be serious  . There are those here that can light 10 time's more LEDs using a AA battery on a blocking oscillator circuit-->is that OU to you?.

[Rick replies: So you can beat that can you? Power 8W of light for 3/4W input? All on a video that I named you can't prove anything over the Internet. Shows how much you are paying attention. You didn't even listen to a word I said.]

In fact Rick,i am surprised that Peter and Poynt have let you get away with it for this long,as anyone else of us here making the same claims would have been asked to put up or shut up by now-and that would be without the promotion of OU kit's for sale.

[Rick replies: I have had zero problems with Poynt even though you want to make him Bedini all over again. You know, maybe because I am not pushing any OU claims. I never came here doing that, but you are trying to force that. You are against OU claims in some kind of bitterness. Purely reactionary. Maybe you are just reacting against A.King. I told him not to promote my kit on these forums. I came here and answered questions. I shared my story. You just are taking this way too seriously. Overreacting. It's like I said something evil. Like saying MAGA in a DNC forum or Clinton in the other camp. Again, it suggest OU suppression.]

I could just imagine what would happen to me if i claimed to have a self running pulse motor,and then started promoting a kit for sale of said pulse motor without providing any such proof of actually having one-here on this forum.

[Rick replies: By your own views you would be a thief automatically. Anyone selling OU has to be fake snake oil right?]

You are doing exactly that,and correct me if i'm wrong here--
1-you claim to have free energy(OU) device's

[Rick replies: Yes.]

3-you refuse to provide us here on this forum a schematic

[Rick replies: False I have provided many to the public over the years.]

or kit,so as we may verify your claim.

[Rick replies: I am not pushing a claim on you. That is the difference. You just don't get it. I am not here to convince anyone. I just answered questions people asked. You are the hostile one.]

4-you claim the internet is not the real world,but you use said internet to promote and sell your product's to the real world.

[Rick replies: No, online forums on the Internet is not the real world. It is really escapism. You are perfectly exemplifying that delusion. It is like watching science fiction without the science. lol That's a keeper! Sharing information over the internet is not proving anything over the internet that is a matter of physical personal demonstration. Information over the internet is hacked spoofed all the time. People think they are talking to someone else. People are deceived all the time. But you don't think so. Everything is real. People are who they say they are. Honestly, yep. Credulous man.]

5-you claim you are not like Bedini,Aaron,Linderman-etc.

[Rick replies: Not like them.]

6-you state that anyone asking for you to prove your claim of OU is prejudice,a troll,or needs to be on medication.

[Rick replies: Never said that. That was your prejudice again. But I doubt you will apologize for that assumption. I emphatically said not to believe OU over the internet. Again, I specifically made a video with that title and thesis. Can you read Brad? This is a major blunder for you here. This shows you are fundamentally wrong about what you even think I am saying. You are so reactional that you can't even see the most obvious thing. Now to ask me to prove something impossible is ludicrous. I can't prove anything over the Internet. Believe me I would try if I could do that. But it is far more important for me to promote real science and honesty than try and get people to be gullible. I am far more aggressive against false OU claims than you are. I have exposed many people and helped many people who have been wronged. I have helped many people out of cults in the same way.]

7-you state that you are nothing like Bedini,Aaron,Linderman,even though you act in the very same way,and promote product's under the same false pretenses as they did.

[Rick replies: How so? And you are so reactional that you can't tell the difference between what works and what doesn't. You would throw out Tesla because they mentioned him. I've seen your overreactions. You are immature, so I don't consider you a representative of this forum. There are several people here who have been professional. But you are like a 13 year old kid going through puberty.]

Some how--some way Rick,i am going to get one of your kit's,and i am going to deliver my finding's over the !un-real! internet,which would be the forum's and my youtube channel.

[Rick replies: Well then I'll keep these quotes to show everyone your intentions and twisted illogic. Guess what they will think? You are seriously deluded. You can't even realize that the Internet is not a physical place were we are personally dwelling in. Too much virtual reality Brad! You are confusing being on the telliphone with sitting on the couch. The other person is not beside you. You can tell them what you see but you can't prove it to them.]

You have 8,299 subscribers and 1,874,689 views
I have 16,914 subscriber's,and 4,977,900 view's.

[Rick replies: That's fine, I'm not boasting about anything. I am a servant and you care about numbers. You just keep digging deeper and deeper into this don't you?]

This mean's Rick,that my 1 video review of your OU kit will reach more people than all your video's put together have. But no need to worry,as the internet is un-real  ,and so this should have no reflection on you what so ever.

[Rick replies: Now you are just like Aaron here. His lies on the front page actually result in sending good people over to me. I really don't care for the people who want to believe your methodology and delusion. I really can't help anyone who is so lost in virtual reality that they can't tell what is real anymore. You are just another case in point Brad. Your words will be remembered. They are classic. You'll be famous. Just do another fake fan video and get your 4 million views on one page. That's what you want, to be recognized, famous. Right? The guy who suppress free energy by overreacting to Bedini camp.]

In saying all that Rick,i offer you the chance to do it right,and under your guidance.

[Rick replies: Hahahahahaha! Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhttttt! Sure. You are really proving that you can be trusted. The guy who wants to be famous by spreading lies. Well that is you know...]

Rather than it be me that put's one of your OU kit's to the test,i would prefer that you donate one of your kit's to Darren(poynt),as he will carry out any test you ask of him with absolute precision--there will be no error if Darren dose the testing,and that you can take to the bank 

[Rick replies: So Darren is to be the next Bedini god? He has so much experience in OU systems that he should be trusted with this? Oh I see, there is no need to prove that he is capable. Just take your word for it. Yeah I see. Wasn't he the guy who said there was WMD in Iraq? Are you old enough to remember that fiasco? Same kind of argument. Just trust the expert. No error. Wow, that is a big claim Brad. Sounds like you don't have any experience with doing R&D testing. Errors happen to everyone. To make such a claim is a sure sign of snake oil to me. Again, your motivations are clear here. And I understand what you are doing with this long post as well. I know what it means.]

He will carry out the test's under your instruction,either as stated in your book that comes with the kit,or via personal communication between the two of you.

[Rick replies: I told you the conditions of proof for anyone.]

If your claim is true,then this can only help you Rick,and the sales of your kit's will skyrocket. If the result's come back to meet your claim,and you do indeed have an OU device,i can guarantee nearly everyone here on this forum alone would purchase one. This kind of confirmation would turn your thousands of dollars into millions of dollars,and that is a fact. You would also receive world recognition for your work,and the betterment of man kind.

But knowing you for who you are,you will have some reason for denying this offer,and i think the bulk of us here know what that reason is.
Brad

[Rick reply: On the contrary, I am not here to sell kits obviously. I have told you all how to do it yourself. I don't need Internet sales at all as I have commercial sales enough. The kits are only to provide what people have asked for. I don't beg or advertise. The resonance kit doesn't make me any money. I do it to spread the information. It is not worth my time, but it is a ministry. You don't get it. I am more interested in showing all of you how to make many different kinds of OU systems by showing the principles of free energy. That's what you don't get.]

Now you are not even responding the quotes. I guess you are just hoping people will just think you responded.
Well you use reverse psychology yourself. That's the problem Brad.
Well there you go, you can't even follow the second point. Make no assumptions. That's all you do Brad. Oh wait and the third also, you jump to conclusions. Yep. Wow and the fourth as well. It just keeps getting worse for you as we go down the list here. Wow even the next one. Due diligence! You don't even pretend to do that. Scientific manner? Well science is not proving things over the internet, so there is another one. But I'll at least give you the first point, you do give the utmost performance of all the people. Well Void really did a hard fall yesterday on OU. You can't top that one. Now the next one you really fail. Placing integrity before ego. Really failed that one hard when you compared numbers of views. And the last one, well you didn't do your homework. So you completely contradict these guidelines. And that's why I say there are no rules here.

As for me, you have made it clear that I am not a member here. I am just beginning to even understand what is expected here. Obviously your guideline is as enforced and expected as old Southern laws about couples having to have separate beds. You would be the first person to go.

Again, you are hostile and legalistic and hypocritical. You quote these guidelines and contradict them. Then you wish to judge me for them. Not even any grace for a newcomer who is just asking what you expect here. Even other members said this is a hostile place. You don't go after them. No, because you don't care about hostility or your hypocrisy. You just want to enforce one thing on that creed while forsaking the rest. Because that is what you are here for isn't it? To suppress free energy and attack anyone who shows anything important about it. It's obvious. That is why you are spending soo much time Brad. It is your job. But it is not working out so well is it?

author=RFQUERY link=topic=3796.msg76552#msg76552 date=1563757045]

The other great thing about this forum Rick,is we do not fall for reverse psychology garbage.

Wrong,there has been many example's.
They were all supplied to this forum for replication and verification--something you refuse to do.

Please read the Power and Creed document of this forum

https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=8.0

Quote: I pledge in conducting my FE research:
- To give the utmost of performance;
- To make no assumptions, no matter how “obvious” things may appear to me;
- To never jump to conclusions when apparent anomalies are observed;
- To investigate and strive to eliminate ALL possible sources of error BEFORE
making conclusions about any observed anomalies;
- To exercise due diligence in regards to fully understanding what I am doing,
and how I am doing it;
- To conduct my experiments, tests, and measurements in a scientific manner
and with the correct and most appropriate equipment;
- To strive for and take steps towards making COP measurements that are
flawless and accurate, while understanding and accounting for the
limitations and idiosyncrasies of my test equipment;
- To place integrity before ego;
- To post claims of overunity only when backed up with solid proof and
evidence in the form of fully documented, and accurate measurements and
test setup diagrams;

- To do my best in explaining and illustrating my disclosures, and be wellprepared
to answer any questions on things I may have overlooked;
- To seek advice, guidance, and review from my un-biased peers and those
with more technical know-how BEFORE I post any extraordinary claims of
overunity;
- To do my homework (all of the above).

Yes,as you claimed not to be like Bedini,Aaron,and the likes.

No,this thread is now about verifying your claim's.

Lies.
I myself have told you how things work here,and if you had of taken the time to read the power and creed document,then you would be very clear on how thing's work here.
I have now posted that document above,and what it clearly states. So now you have no excuses,and you have been told.

What you mean by aggressive is those that ask for proof of your claims.

Once again,you seem to think being hostile is asking for proof.
You continue to refuse to follow the power and creed guidline's,which we are bound to follow,and then you wonder why people start getting stirn with you. This is the Bedini,Aaron,Linderman way.

Perhaps you could explain to everyone here as to how we carry out this OU research when the claimant refuses to provide us with any means of validating there OU claim's.
Do you see how stupid you are starting to look ?,and how idiotic your statements are.

And the troubles in other forums start exactly like this,where some one claim's OU,but never delivers any proof to back up such claims. This trouble is normally void from this forum,due to the guidelines set out in the power and creed document--something which you refuse to follow,and the result is what you see in this thread when you think you are exempt from following those guidelines.

So,you see Rick,the problem here is you not following the guideline's,it is not everyone else.
You seem to think you can do as you please,and then wonder why the rest of us(that must and do follow the guidelines) get a little upset. You are not exempt from these guideline's Rick,and you agreed to stick to them when you joined this forum--but i have a feeling that you never even read them upon joining.

But now you have no excuse,as i have posted them right here for you to read.

Group: Tinkerer

This is a message to all here who share in the frustration this thread has brought.

Ignore RF.

Don't engage him or you will reap the consequences.  As a magician is sleight-of-hand, Rick is sleight-of-word.  You will expose yourself to psychological games, misdirection, insults, and everything except what you expect to receive.  He will never provide proof of measurement so it is futile to ask. 

Rick is not going to divulge anything on this thread other than to direct you to his videos or website in hopes of receiving more orders for his wares.  If you buy into his spiel, then by all means go for it and support him.

I personally will wait patiently for whatever member of this forum has his kit and based on the results of their testing, will go from there.

Regards,
Pm

Thanks PM

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
[.
« Last Edit: 2019-07-22, 08:45:58 by TinMan »

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

LOL! The bolt collection comment coming from TinMan. That was actually funny.
Now I heard that one before, that you were done. Another flip flop.

Brad, Brad, Brad. You forget that before the private forum I was being attacked before that. My point was not about OU claims being made but about how this all worked. It is rather strange. It took until the last post for you to tell me the details I should have been told. I really didn't know what you expected.
 No the private thing was great and all that, it could have worked, but people were here on this thread and it forced me to respond. We all made this thread into 10 pages. We all carried the conversation. One guy is saying stop talking, others keep responding.

I guess you know everything Brad. Well everyone knows now that you don't even know what reality is. Too much time online.

More lies.
I clearly stated in the privat thread we started for you,in the very first post,that no OU claims were to be made without verification.

You were invited here with the highest privilege,that being having your own private thread,and then you say you were treated badly from the start--garbage.

Poynt is one of the most respected people on this forum,and is more than qualified to test anything you will ever have,and with far greater accuracy than you could ever achieve,but what do you have to say about him-->

So Darren is to be the next Bedini god? He has so much experience in OU systems that he should be trusted with this? Oh I see, there is no need to prove that he is capable. Just take your word for it. Yeah I see. Wasn't he the guy who said there was WMD in Iraq? Are you old enough to remember that fiasco? Same kind of argument. Just trust the expert. No error. Wow, that is a big claim Brad.

Some would say you have a few loose screw's
I say your whole dam nut and bolt collection has come undone.

Like i said,your the very same you were when teamed up with Bedini.
The scamming blood run's deep withing your veins.

Im done with you.

Buy me some coffee
Rick

I have deleted all my comment's. The reason for this is--well for some reason i feel sorry for you,as odd as that may sound. I was looking on the net for further information about you,and came across this video-->

https://vimeo.com/205021580

I know you have claimed that you never signed an NDA with EnergenX,and it would appear that the video show's you did. But regardless of our latest tussle,i would not put it past the Bedini/Aaron camp to forge signatures,or present the last page of some other signed document that had nothing to do with an NDA as some form of proof that you did sign an NDA with EnergenX.

Today i also watched video's of John Bedini giving you full permission to replicate and sell as kit's his 10 coiler.
So this also proves you were truthful in that area as well.

But the thing that hit me was after watching the video above,i had to sit back for a while,and ask myself if i(we here) were not doing the very same thing as the Bedini camp was,in that we are a group of people calling you a fraud,while you stand alone.

Speaking for myself,it would seem that i am no better than the like's of Bedini in this area.
I also feel that !once again!,i need to put thing's right,and apologise.
Of course i do not expect you to accept my apology,and that is understandable--but i give it anyway.

Perhaps you are right--perhaps i no longer have the mind to accept what i cant see,or what i cant achieve.
Perhaps it is time for me to !hang up the boot's! as they say.

Anyway,i am still thankful that you roasted the Bedini camp.

Brad

Buy me some coffee
I would also add that i too sometimes wonder if we just passed on by a true self running device,without giving it a second thought,or being swayed by those well versed in the art of EE to disregard our own thought's.

For an example--
My little window motor i built many years ago.
If you watch the video,and take notice of the value of caps i use,and the amount or air being shifted by that big paddle wheel,i often wonder as to how close this would have been to a self runner in a vacuum box,where the work the rotor was doing was eliminated. This would have resulted in the rotor spinning faster for the same input power,but more power would have been delivered back to the system by the generator coil,and also by the run and trigger coil's,as they to were acting as generator coil's. If i still had that machine today,and now have better equipment for power measurement's,and a better understanding in electronics and power measurement's,i would be building a vacuum chamber right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67R5ksfFF14

And then there are the solid state versions,where i wish i had of spent more time on these experiment's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7MbkgMehNQ

And also TKs replication.
I have stated on a few occasions now that i have had my DMMs read a negative in current value,and poynt has asked me to provide such a situation. While i have not been able to find as to which video's show this,TKs dose in his replication of my circuit. Unfortunately TK never got around to doing the scoposcopy video on this setup--not sure why. And i dropped my bifilar coil,and it broke in 3 pieces,otherwise i would now be doing those very scope tests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvf9Uo7UVx0&list=FLsLiBC2cL5GsZGLcj2rm-4w&index=3&t=8s

So perhaps you are right Rick--maybe we have walked right past what we are looking for without giving it a second thought.

Brad

Buy me some coffee
The fact is that no-one has disproved Rick's claims. When someone shows a video with 75 receiver coils looking just like Rick's video and says it's not ou then we have a challenge to his claim and no more.
At the moment the hard facts are that there are NO challenges that are credible to his claim.
  Get over it.
So from a pure science perspective the score is

RICK 1, NAYSAYERS  0

EE theory goes nowhere (so far)  in a claim situation like this. (Unless you embrace Rick's theory)

And in case you missed it -  Rick did not patent his claim.  He gave it to the world for FREE.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

All right.
So at this point I'm just going to continue with the new website that will attempt to present the principles of free energy in the context of people proving or disproving such to themselves. The heated exchange on these forums has been useful to bring out the points that need to be focused on. But it does not give the ability to systematically develop and address very much. Principles need to be the focus, not individuals.
I may linger around here to see if you guys progress anywhere in your attempts here, but I think I'll let the new website take it from here.
I appreciate the invitation to come here, and I'll take everything shared into consideration.
I really wish you all the very best.
Rick

Rick

I have deleted all my comment's. The reason for this is--well for some reason i feel sorry for you,as odd as that may sound. I was looking on the net for further information about you,and came across this video-->

https://vimeo.com/205021580

I know you have claimed that you never signed an NDA with EnergenX,and it would appear that the video show's you did. But regardless of our latest tussle,i would not put it past the Bedini/Aaron camp to forge signatures,or present the last page of some other signed document that had nothing to do with an NDA as some form of proof that you did sign an NDA with EnergenX.

Today i also watched video's of John Bedini giving you full permission to replicate and sell as kit's his 10 coiler.
So this also proves you were truthful in that area as well.

But the thing that hit me was after watching the video above,i had to sit back for a while,and ask myself if i(we here) were not doing the very same thing as the Bedini camp was,in that we are a group of people calling you a fraud,while you stand alone.

Speaking for myself,it would seem that i am no better than the like's of Bedini in this area.
I also feel that !once again!,i need to put thing's right,and apologise.
Of course i do not expect you to accept my apology,and that is understandable--but i give it anyway.

Perhaps you are right--perhaps i no longer have the mind to accept what i cant see,or what i cant achieve.
Perhaps it is time for me to !hang up the boot's! as they say.

Anyway,i am still thankful that you roasted the Bedini camp.

Brad

Well that was an interesting debate to say the least.

I would point out the obvious... no good ever comes from attacking another person and if were going to debate OU then let's debate it. The only thing that matters in my opinion is what the working concept is and how the working concept is applied. With this most can start to build and experiment and when they share their results we all move forward. Like my quote below... weak minds debate people strong minds debate concepts. So let's debate the concepts.

Regards
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Buy me some coffee
I would also add that i too sometimes wonder if we just passed on by a true self running device,without giving it a second thought,or being swayed by those well versed in the art of EE to disregard our own thought's.

For an example--
My little window motor i built many years ago.
If you watch the video,and take notice of the value of caps i use,and the amount or air being shifted by that big paddle wheel,i often wonder as to how close this would have been to a self runner in a vacuum box,where the work the rotor was doing was eliminated. This would have resulted in the rotor spinning faster for the same input power,but more power would have been delivered back to the system by the generator coil,and also by the run and trigger coil's,as they to were acting as generator coil's. If i still had that machine today,and now have better equipment for power measurement's,and a better understanding in electronics and power measurement's,i would be building a vacuum chamber right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67R5ksfFF14

And then there are the solid state versions,where i wish i had of spent more time on these experiment's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7MbkgMehNQ

And also TKs replication.
I have stated on a few occasions now that i have had my DMMs read a negative in current value,and poynt has asked me to provide such a situation. While i have not been able to find as to which video's show this,TKs dose in his replication of my circuit. Unfortunately TK never got around to doing the scoposcopy video on this setup--not sure why. And i dropped my bifilar coil,and it broke in 3 pieces,otherwise i would now be doing those very scope tests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvf9Uo7UVx0&list=FLsLiBC2cL5GsZGLcj2rm-4w&index=3&t=8s

So perhaps you are right Rick--maybe we have walked right past what we are looking for without giving it a second thought.

Brad

Having a quick look at your circuit as replicated by TK - you appear to have 2 diode plugs in your circuit .EDIT: ie 2 half diode plugs making one complete diode plug
Here are some more details about the diode plug.
 https://www.freeenergyplanet.biz/free-energy-devices/info-gcc.html

The window motor may be capable of charging several batteries without diminution because of the Heavyside component phenomena and Tesla's impedance phenomena.
« Last Edit: 2019-07-22, 19:47:32 by Aking.21 »

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Group: Experimentalist

Well, I see I've been moderated on OU for "attacking RF" with no explanation other than non-technical!  No cited posts, nothing!

Chet, you can tell your buddy Stefan what I think he can do with his forum.  >:(

Pm

Group: Ambassador

sigh

well not really about friendship as much as a supposed common goal ...

I need a vacation...

Group: Tech Wizard

Well, I see I've been moderated on OU for "attacking RF" with no explanation other than non-technical!  No cited posts, nothing!

Chet, you can tell your buddy Stefan what I think he can do with his forum.  >:(

Pm

Hi Pm,

I second that. I got the same "honour" from Stefan about the same time as you.  This was my latest post here:
https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg537367/#msg537367

It seems that discussing technical questions goes together with being put under moderation on that forum.

Gyula

Group: Experimentalist

Hi Pm,

I second that. I got the same "honour" from Stefan about the same time as you.  This was my latest post here:
https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg537367/#msg537367

It seems that discussing technical questions goes together with being put under moderation on that forum.

Gyula
Hi Gyula,

Aaah, really?  Sorry to hear that!  Well that shows me that Stefan is as the saying goes, "in bed with RF", and it's all about the money and readership.  I'm sure he will take me off the forum because I told him I didn't need his BS and I really don't care if I can post there. 

I will commend you on your honest and sincere attempts to technically rebuke RF with your analysis of his tabletop fiasco.  RF wanted no part in listening to you and his responses were a joke.

Regards,
Pm 

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Quote from: hartiberlin on July 22, 2019, 09:02:29 PM

I have put now a few more members on moderation as they have been attacking Rick.
    This way I can better see, who posts what and if these are slander or defamation postings with notechnical analysis, I will not let it get through and will be deleted...

Regards, Stefan. ( Admin)

So I just posted this on OU.com:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a letter of protest, and although one man's opinion, I know that it is shared by many.

Stefan, do you realize what you are doing? You have gagged two of the  very brightest guys you have had on this thread, partzman and gyula. I know these guys are very experienced in electronics, one I know personally and I know his long experience (over 50 years) as well as his exemplary work history and inventions. Apparently you did not take my pm seriously, instead you pander to the likes of RF who actually has provided no technical offering worthy of study, hence the protests by the above mentioned.

I am posting my pm sent to you priorly on 7/19/2019 here in the interest of free speech and so that others can see my opinion on your actions, which you  which you have now, it appears, persisted in.
Dear Stefan

While we appreciate the opportunity to post our creative efforts on OU.com, we can't help but notice that forum management specifically  moderation at the uppermost level has become overly biased and is no longer operating within the rules of  "fair play". This is a disappointment to many of us. We understand the necessity of creating an income driven engine, but when it is done at the expense of quality and fairness, you do your own integrity and the forum in general a disservice.
 We hope that you will return to your your original goodwill and sensibility of years ago, lest your forum continue to degrade in both quality content and quality membership.

The smartest people are coming to understand the truth and are jumping ship by no longer posting on OU.com, while searching for other venues with rules that demand proofs when outrageous claims are made. Maybe you have relied on the fact that in the FE game there are always newbies to be had to fill the ranks of the frustrated experienced members that leave, but at the expense of that which only experience can  give.

New FE forums spring up every year, and old poorly run dinosaurs that have not upgraded the quality of their advertising or content must go extinct. People are getting smarter and see through a lot these days.

In the final analysis it is your sandbox and you can run it with whatever quality level or lack thereof as you wish, however this 13 year member must refrain from posting until such times as the ships direction is righted.

Regards and good luck

Now you call anyone who disagrees with what is outrageously being claimed without proof a Naysayer with a capital N

Considering your new version of free speech, I wonder how quickly you will delete this.

Regards
« Last Edit: 2019-07-23, 01:23:33 by ion »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
Having a quick look at your circuit as replicated by TK - you appear to have 2 diode plugs in your circuit .EDIT: ie 2 half diode plugs making one complete diode plug
Here are some more details about the diode plug.
 https://www.freeenergyplanet.biz/free-energy-devices/info-gcc.html

The window motor may be capable of charging several batteries without diminution because of the Heavyside component phenomena and Tesla's impedance phenomena.

Only it's not a diode plug when there is an inductor across said diodes.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down

Diode plug, specifically "Avramenko Plug" is a made up buzzword used by "FE enthusiasts" for what is commonly known in the industry as a  voltage doubler circuit.

Same as "Joule Thief" is a common blocking oscillator.

And so on for "Slayer Oscillator" etc. these circuits have been defined more than half a century ago, but you can spot an FE enthusiast by their new jargon. These "new" circuits and "new" definitions are just new labels on old stuff.

Here's JLN hyping the "single wire transmssion" fraud

http://jnaudin.online.fr/html/afep01.htm

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee

I am no expert on 3 phase motors, but the diagrams I have seen about the diode plug is across the windings of the motor. I appreciate your inductor is different , but I was looking for  similarities, that's all.  I do not know your claims re your circuit but maybe I should just stop commenting as I was trying to help. Anyway I am going to try a diode plug on some circuits and see what happens.
EDIT:  I have had a further look at your circuit and think that a gate driver without power might further improve your output.
« Last Edit: 2019-07-23, 03:03:20 by Aking.21 »

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Could someone kindly post a link to Rick's one or two most discussed/controversial videos please?

Preferably something that is said to offer proof of OU?

Thanks.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Buy me some coffee
I am no expert on 3 phase motors, but the diagrams I have seen about the diode plug is across the windings of the motor. I appreciate your inductor is different , but I was looking for  similarities, that's all.  I do not know your claims re your circuit but maybe I should just stop commenting as I was trying to help. Anyway I am going to try a diode plug on some circuits and see what happens.
EDIT:  I have had a further look at your circuit and think that a gate driver without power might further improve your output.

Hi Aking

No claims are being made until such time as some accurate tests and measurements have been made.

It is likely that nothing out of the ordinary is taking place.

Brad

Buy me some coffee

Aking

If you want to join the thread i made for this circuit,please do.

Brad

Ion
Diode plug, specifically "Avramenko Plug" is a made up buzzword used by "FE enthusiasts" for what is commonly known in the industry as a  voltage doubler circuit.
No you are mistaken and the AV plug is not even close to a voltage doubler. The AV plug cannot charge the capacitor higher than the applied voltage where a doubler charges one cap on a half cycle then discharges it in series with the source to effectively double the voltage of another cap on the other half cycle. Look at the circuits...google it.

Same as "Joule Thief" is a common blocking oscillator. And so on for "Slayer Oscillator" etc. these circuits have been defined more than half a century ago, but you can spot an FE enthusiast by their new jargon. These "new" circuits and "new" definitions are just new labels on old stuff.

As a line of reason which I believe irrefutable is I would submit this...
1)We and our technology have always evolved throughout the history of mankind and there is no proof this will not continue in the future...period.
2)New technology which is born from an idea or concept is discovered by individuals not groups, corporations, governments nor countries. This is true because a new idea is singular or specific to the person that was first to think or conceptualize it. There is no "we" here there is "one" and there is no action without an impetus which causes an action then a reaction.

I like to think of it like this... there are around 7 billion other people out there that don't give a damn who we are or what we think and they are going to do whatever it is they are going to do. As well, our children are going to burn everything we have built to the ground and build something new because they always do. I like to mention this just because it really pisses off the old people who think nothing will ever change... wrong answer. Everything is going to change and there is nothing anyone can do about it which is kind of cool in my opinion.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 00:04:52