PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:27:47
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: Ricks best video's  (Read 58826 times)

Buy me some coffee
Error!  Incorrect assumption!

When one jumps into the air does one disappear?
Incorrect.  Nothing disappears, the mass becomes zero.   Does an astronaut disappear when he is weightless in the space station?  Of course not. But technically his mass is zero.
That is why Tesla was able to move a ten storey building with a light tapper.  I have one of those double bells to check out the force. It is tiny, and you can stop the bell very easily with your fingers with hardly any force at all.
Don't believe me but please do not deny Tesla.
For your entertainment I enclose a picture of Tesla's earthquake machine.  Remember my equation sir.  There is your answer to free energy.
Edit; ok then the weight is zero. So tapping something with zero weight gives you an enormous amount of force.  Maybe we need another equation.

---------------------------
Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Buy me some coffee

The problem with this setup is the earth ground at the 2th AC terminal of the FWBR.

This will cause that all scope probe ground leads cannot be connected anywhere else to make proper input voltage / current calculations.

Please see the attached diagram which i ASSUME is how it is connected.

So NO gate driver, just direct driven from the battery operated FG.

I use DMM's for (dc) voltage and current measurements on the charge battery side and my current probe for doing current measurment in the input line.

It shows that the battery is hardly charged (1mA) while the FG input shows 12mA rms input current.
I know without any voltages it does not say anything, but to me its clear there is no gain there.

video here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpCRehg1ZOs&feature=youtu.be

Itsu
I used a gate driver.  Both gate driver and frequency gen were battery powered.  You should run the charger for an hour and measure the output.  With a bit of luck you will get the Heavyside component also. BTW you should also be able to light the RX coils as well.  Tinman's mod is a good one to try also.

Edit;  Believe it or not it should also charge a car battery better, because you have bigger plates to capture the Heavyside component. The only way is to measure the output of the battery afterwards as it acts as a negative resistor. Additionally there is a process which kicks in called conditioning.   This can occur after several hours of charging.  The battery ions become potentialized and move themselves from one plate to the other. The battery runs cold..  After stopping the charging the battery will continue to rise in voltage which is opposite to conventional charging when the battery voltage immediately drops, (when the conventional charger is disconnected).
I have seen this effect many times.
« Last Edit: 2019-08-04, 02:25:23 by Aking.21 »

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Incorrect.  Nothing disappears, the mass becomes zero.   Does an astronaut disappear when he is weightless in the space station?  Of course not. But technically his mass is zero.
That is why Tesla was able to move a ten storey building with a light tapper.  I have one of those double bells to check out the force. It is tiny, and you can stop the bell very easily with your fingers with hardly any force at all.
Don't believe me but please do not deny Tesla.
For your entertainment I enclose a picture of Tesla's earthquake machine.  Remember my equation sir.  There is your answer to free energy.
Edit; ok then the weight is zero. So tapping something with zero weight gives you an enormous amount of force.  Maybe we need another equation.

And this is why you keep seeing these imaginary outcome's.

An astronaut's mass never changes.
His mass in space is exactly the same as his mass here on earth.
You are confusing mass with weight,which are two totally different things.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Buy me some coffee

Brad
I edited my post to accommodate what you say, sir.

Buy me some coffee

Brad
I do not think that Tesla's creation of an earthquake using such a puny machine is an imaginary outcome.
The fact is that at the end of a pendulum swing the effect is one of weightlessness. That is why Tesla had to tune his machine before
he got the building into resonance. He was effectively tapping a weightless construction building at resonance.
So maybe the more learned members here can quote the correct equation.  F = MA  is the nearest I could think of.
Or we could just go into denial.
So I leave you with Tesla's own words.

Group: Mad Scientist

E=MC^2.
Does a charged capacitor weigh more than an uncharged capacitor? ???
Likewise, does a powered electromagnet contain more energy than an unpowered electromagnet?

Asymmetries like this show up all over when we're dealing with electricity.

When you say something is impossible, you have made it impossible

Buy me some coffee
I do not think that Tesla's creation of an earthquake using such a puny machine is an imaginary outcome.
The fact is that at the end of a pendulum swing the effect is one of weightlessness. That is why Tesla had to tune his machine before
he got the building into resonance. He was effectively tapping a weightless construction building at resonance.
So maybe the more learned members here can quote the correct equation.  F = MA  is the nearest I could think of.
Or we could just go into denial.
So I leave you with Tesla's own words.

And if that same amount of energy was extracted from the building Tesla was inducing into it,then the net result would have been 0--the building would not move.

The same applies with Rick's setup,where you cannot extract a higher value of energy from the system than is being put into the system.

And,regardless of what you and others try to claim about Tesla,he never ever claimed to have or shown a free energy device. This claim comes from those that twist everything Tesla did and achieved for there own self gain-->and that's a fact.

Brad

Itsu,

You really only need one diode to feed the charge battery. Try replacing it with a Schottky diode like a MUR1520 or something similar.

Will that resolve the grounding issue? (I'm not sure I understand what the issue is).

poynt99,

I first wanted to test the circuit as i thought A.King21 was proposing (so including the FWBR to ground).
He seems to think the FWBR to ground is needed, allthough he lateron states that Tinmans mod is a good
one to try (similar to your 1 diode suggestion).

In those cases (1 diode), no earth ground is there, so no problem with a grounding issue to measure
the input.

I do have a problem with the fact that A.king21 later states that he still uses a (battery operated)
gate driver.

This means that there is about 5kV (unloaded) on the HV side of the coil which gets rectified by the
FWBR and then fed into the battery.
Not sure i want to try that.

EDIT:  i changed the diagram i put up in my post, the input to the FWBR is NOT from the FG, but from inbetween the L and var C!!

Itsu
« Last Edit: 2019-08-04, 10:49:53 by Itsu »

Out of curiosity,could you try the circuit mod below Itsu ?

Brad

Brad,

yes i can try that, its without the gate driver and no ground.

Itsu

I used a gate driver.  Both gate driver and frequency gen were battery powered.  You should run the charger for an hour and measure the output.  With a bit of luck you will get the Heavyside component also. BTW you should also be able to light the RX coils as well.  Tinman's mod is a good one to try also.

Edit;  Believe it or not it should also charge a car battery better, because you have bigger plates to capture the Heavyside component. The only way is to measure the output of the battery afterwards as it acts as a negative resistor. Additionally there is a process which kicks in called conditioning.   This can occur after several hours of charging.  The battery ions become potentialized and move themselves from one plate to the other. The battery runs cold..  After stopping the charging the battery will continue to rise in voltage which is opposite to conventional charging when the battery voltage immediately drops, (when the conventional charger is disconnected).
I have seen this effect many times.

So with the gate driver you have some few thousand of Vpp (in the unloaded situation) and put that via a FWBR to a 12V battery (your picture also shows a 12V / 7Ah one)?

I did use 3 RX coils in my setup, see the video / diagram.

I will try Tinmans mod, but without the gate driver.

I do not have a car battery, just some 12V / 7Ah ones.

Is this the circuit you mean:

Itsu
« Last Edit: 2019-08-04, 10:52:46 by Itsu »

Buy me some coffee

I do have a problem with the fact that A.king21 later states that he still uses a (battery operated)
gate driver.

This means that there is about 5kV (unloaded) on the HV side of the coil which gets rectified by the

Itsu

Itsu

Im sure you remember the old point's ignition systems in motor vehicles ?
Well when the point's open,there was between 35-50 Kv going through the 12 volt battery at that time.
Never seemed to bother any of the electronics back then  O0
Also,ever wondered why the car batteries back then would last 7-10 year's,and not just the 2-3 years we get out of them now  ???. Points ignition systems were great for stopping your batteries sulfating up,due to the high voltage pulses being sent through the battery while the car was running  O0

Brad

Buy me some coffee
And if that same amount of energy was extracted from the building Tesla was inducing into it,then the net result would have been 0--the building would not move.

The same applies with Rick's setup,where you cannot extract a higher value of energy from the system than is being put into the system.

And,regardless of what you and others try to claim about Tesla,he never ever claimed to have or shown a free energy device. This claim comes from those that twist everything Tesla did and achieved for there own self gain-->and that's a fact.

Brad
Ok, So how much power would it take to create an earthquake on that building?  1/2 watt you think? Or hundreds of thousands of watts? So put that back into his tapper.
That explains  why people will never create free energy on this site.

Now back to the equation  f = ma
Applying this to 1 kg;  f = 9.81N x a
Or a = f/9.81N
Now if the weight of the object becomes 0
then the equation can be said to be a = f/o which is infinity.  Hence why Tesla was able to "earthquake" his building
That is my argument. So let's argue about the real value of N in the real world.
Hope you like it ......

Buy me some coffee
 author=Aking.21 link=topic=3796.msg77085#msg77085 date=1564922516]

That explains  why people will never create free energy on this site.

No.
What it explains is why you and Rick think you have free energy,when in fact,you are very confused.

Now back to the equation  f = ma
Applying this to 1 kg;  f = 9.81N x a
Or a = f/9.81N
Now if the weight of the object becomes 0

As shown here.
What has weight got to do with f=ma ?
What has weight got to do with mass ?

An object that has a given mass,and weighs 1kg here on earth,will still have the same mass in space,and weigh nothing. Do you not understand the difference between weight and mass ?.

then the equation can be said to be a = f/o which is infinity.  Hence why Tesla was able to "earthquake" his building

Wrong.
The equation remains f=ma,which is not 0. If the mass is 0,then there is no mass,and so no f=ma-->hence why Tesla never created an earthquake with his steam powered oscillator,which by the way was a reciprocating electricity generator,not an earthquake machine.

That is my argument.

And that is the end of your argument,as it is nothing but falsehoods and confusion between weight and mass.

Brad

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...

poynt99,

I first wanted to test the circuit as i thought A.King21 was proposing (so including the FWBR to ground).
He seems to think the FWBR to ground is needed, allthough he lateron states that Tinmans mod is a good
one to try (similar to your 1 diode suggestion).

In those cases (1 diode), no earth ground is there, so no problem with a grounding issue to measure
the input.

gate driver.

EDIT:  i changed the diagram i put up in my post, the input to the FWBR is NOT from the FG, but from inbetween the L and var C!!

Itsu

Itsu,

I was thinking as per the attached; one diode, and the Charge Battery to ground.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Group: Mad Scientist

Drawing electrons from the ground is a myth--a sale's pitch.
The ground connection is nothing more than a capacitive coupling to the TX coil--and a poor one at that.
That is why Itsu's current flow into the battery is very low.

Brad

Not sure i agree. With an AV plug, then yes, I can see taking electrons from the pos side of the battery to the neg side to charge. Are you implying with your circuit that you are forcing electrons from the pos plate to the neg plate, through the dialectric of the batt?

when charging a cap or a batt with an av plug, via 1 wire from a hv secondary, there are only so many electrons within the sec winding that can be pushed and pulled through the av plug for charging.  I can definitely understand having the other end of the sec grounded would offer up more electrons to be pumped in and out of the av plug compared to the limited electrons available in the winding itself, capacitive coupling or not.

Mags

Brad,

yes i can try that, its without the gate driver and no ground.

Itsu

It did not work Brad,  no current flowing into the battery this way.

Itsu

Itsu,

I was thinking as per the attached; one diode, and the Charge Battery to ground.

Some very low charging going on this way Poynt, about 0.5 / 0.6mA depending on the used Schottky diode.
I tried a STPS2150 and a SCS106AG.

The 3 satellite coil leds did not light up anymore.

Itsu

Itsu

Im sure you remember the old point's ignition systems in motor vehicles ?
Well when the point's open,there was between 35-50 Kv going through the 12 volt battery at that time.
Never seemed to bother any of the electronics back then  O0
Also,ever wondered why the car batteries back then would last 7-10 year's,and not just the 2-3 years we get out of them now  ???. Points ignition systems were great for stopping your batteries sulfating up,due to the high voltage pulses being sent through the battery while the car was running  O0

Brad

Thanks Brad,   i remember changing those points and using a stroboscope light to adjust, waaaayyy back.

Guess i have to take the jump and hook up my gate driver driven LC to the battery.

First i will wait some more to have A.king21 confirm i now have the correct circuit.

Itsu

Some very low charging going on this way Poynt, about 0.5 / 0.6mA depending on the used Schottky diode.
I tried a STPS2150 and a SCS106AG.

The 3 satellite coil leds did not light up anymore.

Itsu

Itsu,

I'm not sure you're using the correct circuit. It should be configured something like in my diagram.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

poynt,

your circuit is different as the one A.king21 proposed, so i tried to stay as close to his
setup as possible, but obviously this hybrid is not working.

I am sure when following your design it will work, for now i would like to have A.king21 acknowledge
that the circuit drawn in my post #409 above is correct so i can replicate it.

Itsu   

Buy me some coffee
ricks latest free energy video.
All you need is a fan,and a simple mod,and you have free energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0pWApv7jdk

Brad

The circuit (pretty close to the circuit I showed from 2006).

A question regarding this experiment:

From the perspective of the person conducting this experiment, what signs should they be looking for to indicate that the experiment is a success?

good question,   i see on OU.com you got lots of response (words) on it, but no answer........,     why am i not surprised!

https://tinyurl.com/y5c32c7g

Still waiting for A.king21 to confirm i have his circuit OK,  see post #409 above.

Itsu

Group: Ambassador

I see on OU.com Stephen makes reference to a member in contact with member Gear who wrote he was head of Siemens R&D division somewhere ...
I missread underunity as over unity
I have corrected this post and apologize
Edit 22:03 forum time
« Last Edit: 2019-08-06, 22:06:32 by Chet K »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:27:47