PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-20, 06:44:44
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21
Author Topic: Ricks best video's  (Read 58878 times)
Group: Tech Wizard

Dear Chet,

But it is not written in that text that they "had found OU results or something in battery swapping circuit".

This is what was written: "His team tested Rick's two and three battery system and measurement showed underunity in both test."
And regarding other tests, "they are being made".

FYI, member WhatIsIt who sent that mail to Stefan has also been moderated for a week now.

Gyula

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
I see on OU.com Stephen makes reference to a member in contact with member Gear who wrote he was head of Siemens R&D division somewhere ...with I believe 136 employees.. and had found OU results or something in battery swapping circuit

I don't think any results have been published yet, at least not confirming OU.

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Group: Ambassador

Hhmmm
 Had an issue with my PC yesterday so I’m reading on this tiny phone through a microscope and I also had my OU colored glasses on

Edit 22:03 forum time
 I corrected my error
 Many apologies if I caused any confusion
« Last Edit: 2019-08-06, 22:08:31 by Chet K »

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Dear Chet,

But it is not written in that text that they "had found OU results or something in battery swapping circuit".

This is what was written: "His team tested Rick's two and three battery system and measurement showed underunity in both test."
And regarding other tests, "they are being made".

FYI, member WhatIsIt who sent that mail to Stefan has also been moderated for a week now.

Gyula

I agree with Gyula, and was surprised at your misinterpretation of events, so Chet please revise or edit your post to reflect the proper statement, (if your eyes are not hurting too much) as these urban legends tend to spread like wildfire.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Tinkerer

When using the Lead-Acid Battery in attempts to manifest
Free Energy or Overunity, perhaps it would be better to
rely upon the measurement of the Battery's Internal Resistance
rather than its Terminal Voltage.

When the Lead-Acid Battery accepts "charge" its Terminal Voltage
can vary widely creating the false impression of "overunity" while
its internal resistance is a better indicator of battery health and
state of charge.  Battery Analyzers capable of measuring the
Internal Resistance are now becoming quite inexpensive.

While the "at rest" terminal voltage measurement of a healthy,
non-sulfated battery can be a somewhat better approximation of
state of charge, most batteries in use aren't completely healthy
and without significant sulfation.

Does anyone know of any claimed "overunity" which doesn't
rely upon terminal voltage measurement of the Lead-Acid Battery
or some other type of battery as the basis of the claim?

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
You are very correct that battery voltage is a poor indicator of battery condition or charge.  I just got back from a visit to my daughter and son-in-law's.  He has been having a lot of problems with his truck not starting.  The local auto parts store told him his battery was fine but he was still having to jump start his truck about half the time.  I have a battery analyzer and a battery load tester.  So I went there to check it out.

The interesting thing was after I first got there we started the truck and let it run for just a few minutes and after turning the truck off then checked the voltage.  It showed 12.66 volts which usually means a near full charge.  But when my daughter opened the truck door the voltage started dropping pretty quickly.  I decided then the battery was probably not good but wanted to make sure so followed up with the rest of the procedure.

So we jumped the truck again and drove it around for an hour or so while running several errands.  I stayed with the truck and only turned it off one time while stopping to fill it up with fuel.  After we got back I let it sit for about an hour to give the battery time to settle from being charged all that time.  I had watched the volt meter on the dash and it had always shown just a shade above 14 volts.  My good meter at the same time showed about 14.5 volts.  So I knew it was getting a good charge.

When I put the analyzer on it it showed the battery had a capacity of 740  CCA.  I then put the load tester on it and it dropped pretty quickly into the weak battery range.  I then retested it with the analyzer and it then showed a capacity of only 575 CCA.  The load tester was only on it for about 10 seconds.  I then told my son-in-law we should disconnect the battery from the truck to make sure nothing in the truck was draining the battery.  So we did and then waited until the next morning.  When we tested it then with the analyzer it showed the capacity had dropped even more overnight.  It then read a capacity of only 350 CCA.  So I told him he definitely needed a new battery.

Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Aking,

Are you still here?  If so, please see a copy of your post on ou today below-

"I have to interject here:  TK was moderated because he called Rick a swear word.  Rightly too.
Brad said that one of  Rick's devices was 50% efficient.  A blatant lie.  He is the one pushing false claims against Rick.
If you guys could be a fly on the wall listening to the conversations between Rick and myself you would be ashamed of your selves.
Some guys on another forum even suggest that Rick does not understand VAR.
Jeepers, guys, if you only knew the truth.

The early information is based on 4 granted Benitez patents.  For your information - in those days (1914 to 1918) you had to have a working model or the patent would say "no model". Benitez produced 4 different working models. Benitez also had patents granted in other countries.

Here is a guy (Rick) offering free information.

Take it or leave it.
But the hatred and vitriol against this free information speaks volumes.
"

I AM the ONE who suggested that neither you nor Rick understand VAR!  If either of you did, you would/could not make the statement that "there is gain in resonance".  So please, in all your (you and Rick's) wisdom and knowledge, I implore you to explain to us dummies just how you support this belief specifically.  If you can, I will stand corrected.  If not well, ........... then it is what it is! C.C

Regards,
Pm

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Seems A.king21 has left this building.

He was online hours after i posted the below post #409, so probably have seen it.
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3796.msg77081#msg77081

Last Active:   2019-08-04, 15:08:30

Anyway, one last request to confirm my drawn up diagram there is the one used.

Else i shelf the stuff and continue with other things.

Itsu

could you answer my questions about VAR ?
1. what phase angle between current and voltage makes power inside LCR circuit fully VAR ?
2. if current and voltage are in phase , does it mean that cos(phi angle) = 1 and power is fully REAL?
3. what if phase angle is 180 degrees ?

1. what phase angle between current and voltage makes power inside LCR circuit fully VAR ?
2. if current and voltage are in phase , does it mean that cos(phi angle) = 1 and power is fully REAL?

Forest,

Who are you directing your question to?

Regards,
Pm

Forest,

Who are you directing your question to?

Regards,
Pm

Everyone. I found schematic by Ruslan Kulabuhov , stating that we can change VAR into REAL in two coupled resonant tank circuits at resonance when one is series LCR and second parallel and series has 2x resonant frequency of parallel. I guess it only make sense if the parallel resonance is shifting phase of current and the resulting current to voltage phase is 180 degrees. It matches with explanation that there are two moments when real power is available. Would that be so easy ?

Everyone. I found schematic by Ruslan Kulabuhov , stating that we can change VAR into REAL in two coupled resonant tank circuits at resonance when one is series LCR and second parallel and series has 2x resonant frequency of parallel. I guess it only make sense if the parallel resonance is shifting phase of current and the resulting current to voltage phase is 180 degrees. It matches with explanation that there are two moments when real power is available. Would that be so easy ?

Dear Forest

Did you forget to post the schematic?  I'm curious. Better yet, I'd like to see your sketch of what you are saying  in your post.

Things get tricky when one is talking about series vs parallel resonance, and how excitation is achieved, by coupling means or insertion methods. The R load is another story altogether.

Regards

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

ion
I mean this  schematic

Buy me some coffee
Aking,

Are you still here?  If so, please see a copy of your post on ou today below-

"I have to interject here:  TK was moderated because he called Rick a swear word.  Rightly too.
Brad said that one of  Rick's devices was 50% efficient.  A blatant lie.  He is the one pushing false claims against Rick.
If you guys could be a fly on the wall listening to the conversations between Rick and myself you would be ashamed of your selves.
Some guys on another forum even suggest that Rick does not understand VAR.
Jeepers, guys, if you only knew the truth.

The early information is based on 4 granted Benitez patents.  For your information - in those days (1914 to 1918) you had to have a working model or the patent would say "no model". Benitez produced 4 different working models. Benitez also had patents granted in other countries.

Here is a guy (Rick) offering free information.

Take it or leave it.
But the hatred and vitriol against this free information speaks volumes.
"

I AM the ONE who suggested that neither you nor Rick understand VAR!  If either of you did, you would/could not make the statement that "there is gain in resonance".  So please, in all your (you and Rick's) wisdom and knowledge, I implore you to explain to us dummies just how you support this belief specifically.  If you can, I will stand corrected.  If not well, ........... then it is what it is! C.C

Regards,
Pm
This is where I am on VAR  as per Steinmetz, later Tesla then Kron
. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQnSz_e7jvc&feature=youtu.be 

So the square root of -1 is where I am at.

In  fact Kron looks like a series parallel reactive combination and it runs it self with no input.... interesting eh Grumage?

I took a break from this site because I got pissed off.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Buy me some coffee
So with the gate driver you have some few thousand of Vpp (in the unloaded situation) and put that via a FWBR to a 12V battery (your picture also shows a 12V / 7Ah one)?

I did use 3 RX coils in my setup, see the video / diagram.

I will try Tinmans mod, but without the gate driver.

I do not have a car battery, just some 12V / 7Ah ones.

Is this the circuit you mean:

Itsu
ck.,

Yes provided the connection to the big coil is at the highest voltage.  I use an ne2 bulb to check.  My scope or voltmeter is going nowhere near this.  You should also be able to charge several batteries in series. ( Including used non-rechargeable)
 ones )
It is ok to use a voltmeter on the batteries as by that point in the circuit the energy is somewhat tamed.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

This is where I am on VAR  as per Steinmetz, later Tesla then Kron
. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQnSz_e7jvc&feature=youtu.be 

So the square root of -1 is where I am at.

In  fact Kron looks like a series parallel reactive combination and it runs it self with no input.... interesting eh Grumage?

I took a break from this site because I got pissed off.

Aking,

So, you are familiar with Steinmetz?  Well, instead of me watching a near 4 hour video by Eric Dollard, why don't you reference the chapter, etc, in Steinmetz book entitled "Electric Discharges, Waves, and Impulses, and Other Transients" (that Mr. Dollard uses for reference in his video) that supports the idea of 'gain in resonant circuits'?  I have the book but it is too large to attach to this post.

Or, I have most if not all of Kron's work so you could use anything there for a reference if you like.  Oh, and the same goes for Barrett if you so choose.  Keep in mind I'm looking for specifics!

Regards,
Pm

Buy me some coffee
Aking,

So, you are familiar with Steinmetz?  Well, instead of me watching a near 4 hour video by Eric Dollard, why don't you reference the chapter, etc, in Steinmetz book entitled "Electric Discharges, Waves, and Impulses, and Other Transients" (that Mr. Dollard uses for reference in his video) that supports the idea of 'gain in resonant circuits'?  I have the book but it is too large to attach to this post.

Or, I have most if not all of Kron's work so you could use anything there for a reference if you like.  Oh, and the same goes for Barrett if you so choose.  Keep in mind I'm looking for specifics!

Regards,
Pm
Kron:  Electric circuit models of the Schrodinger Equation  figure 4

(any more -  I don't have time for.)
edit /: Tesla's hairpin circuit.(pay attention to the nodes).
Oliver lodge parallel wires (uninsulated) with spark gaps appearing at nodes along the pair of wires.
(Do you still think Rick and I are dummies?)

Forest,

To my understanding:

90° as Cos(90) = 0

yes as cos(0) = 1

Not sure this is possible, but cos(180) = -1   whatever that means.

All,

Considering a parallel LCR circuit in resonance, the phases between V and I will be as picture 1
considering a series   LCR circuit in resonance, the phases between V and I will be as picture 2

So real power only when V and I are in phase (0°).

What about combining a series and parallel LCR circuit as proposed?

Would there not be next to the real Ur and Ir in phase situations (real power) also not some
real Uc and Ic in phase (cross LCR / cross picture) situations like depicted by the green vertical line?
(and UL and IL)

Is that what forest could mean?

Not sure how to combine those LCR circuits though.

Itsu

Wouldn't the charts shown be a measure from the coil ends - what if we could measure 2 points within the coil?  Would it be possible to adjust the phase angle between current and voltage based on the tap points?   

Buy me some coffee
Rick once again shows us the path to OU and free energy

I apologise to all sane people here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhd8Ye4gcVk

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Kron:  Electric circuit models of the Schrodinger Equation  figure 4

(any more -  I don't have time for.)
edit /: Tesla's hairpin circuit.(pay attention to the nodes).
Oliver lodge parallel wires (uninsulated) with spark gaps appearing at nodes along the pair of wires.
(Do you still think Rick and I are dummies?)

Thanks for the response.  OK, here is Fig 4 from said document.  What specifically is there you wish to point out to support your position of gain in resonance?  I'm sorry but I'm a little slow!

I also think you have it turned around.  Rick is the one who has insinuated we are dummies on this forum and elsewhere.  I simply question the claims you and he make.

Regards,
Pm

Wouldn't the charts shown be a measure from the coil ends - what if we could measure 2 points within the coil?  Would it be possible to adjust the phase angle between current and voltage based on the tap points?   

Interesting question!  Should be easy enough to simulate.  I was going to attempt a sim anyway on the Ruslan claim as posted by Forest in post #437 so this is along somewhat similar lines.

Regards,
Pm

The translation from Russian language seems not perfect, maybe somebody could find the original Ruslan Kulabuhov statements ?

Rick once again shows us the path to OU and free energy

I apologise to all sane people here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhd8Ye4gcVk
Brad

The translation from Russian language seems not perfect, maybe somebody could find the original Ruslan Kulabuhov statements ?

Attached below is a translation of Alexander Abrahmovich's analysis of the Karnaukhova-Kalabukhova generator which might be of interest.

Regards,
Pm

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-20, 06:44:44