PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 02:38:56
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21
Author Topic: Ricks best video's  (Read 58840 times)

Rick once again shows us the path to OU and free energy

I apologise to all sane people here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhd8Ye4gcVk

Brad

OK, was that for real?  ???
but on the other hand, as far as marketing gimicks go........ integrating 'new age' lingo / euphemisms is great for expanding the market sector.

take care, peace
lost_bro

Dear Forest

Did you forget to post the schematic?  I'm curious. Better yet, I'd like to see your sketch of what you are saying  in your post.

Things get tricky when one is talking about series vs parallel resonance, and how excitation is achieved, by coupling means or insertion methods. The R load is another story altogether.

Regards

Good day Ion

Here is an interesting paper regarding combining the Series & Parallel resonant circuits with the supporting math and experimental data: Apparently is being used to generate HF magnetic fields.

This combined series/parallel setup is exactly what Nelson R. spoke of / used in his designs also.

take care, peace
lost_bro

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
OK, was that for real?  ???
but on the other hand, as far a marketing gimicks go........ integrating 'new age' lingo / euphemisms is great for expanding the market sector.

take care, peace
lost_bro

Hi lost_bro

Right on , the new age euphemisms. As Bill Hicks would possibly have said "very clever, I see he's going for the new age free energy market dollar"

But he has left out a circuit, besides "selfish path circuit", "loving path circuit", there is also the "indifferent path circuit" also known as the "nobody cares circuit" or "apathetic circuit".

peace

From the late great Bill Hicks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHEOGrkhDp0

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

ion
I mean this  schematic

Good day forest

I remember seeing the second drawing before, but do not remember if it is actually from Ruslan.
I attached below a copy from a Russian forum of a post that is from Ruslan regarding his idea of operation of the device. This information contradicts what is said in the other drawing. Ruslan mentions that the "coil", (I assume Grenade) is "configured as a half-wave antenna at 4MHz".  Also mentions that the "inductor" resonates at 17.2kHz.  He also states the length of the "land" or ground line.

take care, peace
lost_bro
« Last Edit: 2019-08-09, 18:43:47 by lost_bro »

Group: Professor

Good day Ion

Here is an interesting paper regarding combining the Series & Parallel resonant circuits with the supporting math and experimental data: Apparently is being used to generate HF magnetic fields.

take care, peace
lost_bro

What, only a two times increase in current, Q=2 ????  You can get significantly more than that by using a parallel resonant circuit and feeding it either by
(a) a step up turns ratio from the generator such as a tap part way up the coil or using a separate input coil wound over the main one
or
(b) using a high value capacitor in series with the resonant one and feeding the generator across this higher value capacitor.
You can get high values of Q that way.

Smudge

Hi lost_bro

Right on , the new age euphemisms. As Bill Hicks would posibly have said "very clever, I see he's going for the new age free energy market dollar"

But Dick has left out a circuit, besides "selfish path circuit", "loving path circuit", there is also the "indifferent path circuit" also known as the "nobody cares circuit" or "apathetic circuit".

peace

From the late great Bill Hicks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHEOGrkhDp0

Good day ion

Quite right, target untapped market sectors that have the cash......... As P.T. Barnum once said, " gotta give the people what they want". :D

take care, peace
lost_bro

What, only a two times increase in current, Q=2 ????  You can get significantly more than that by using a parallel resonant circuit and feeding it either by
(a) a step up turns ratio from the generator such as a tap part way up the coil or using a separate input coil wound over the main one
or
(b) using a high value capacitor in series with the resonant one and feeding the generator across this higher value capacitor.
You can get high values of Q that way.

Smudge

Good day Smudge

Interesting points you mention above.
Looking at the Ruslan 4kW device, it appears he uses both of those techniques.  He uses a large cap in series w/ the inductor winding that is placed over the Grenade and uses a HV Karcher/ Tesla Coil wound over both Grenade & Inductor windings.  The Grenade winding has a parallel capacitor and the inductor winding has a series capacitor.

take care, peace
lost_bro

The series tank circuit seems important. It is understandable if Q could somehow be converted into real energy gain. A tank circuit with Q=1000 is easily possible with the voltage of several thousands volts. It makes me think it's the key to understand Tesla. Along with his comment about impressing oscillations on antenna.
So if the gain in tank circuit appear in antenna as power and is radiated in real energy radio waves then BINGO - we have the answer - a set of receivers will catch up most of this energy with gain. Utkin paper precisely

Buy me some coffee
The series tank circuit seems important. It is understandable if Q could somehow be converted into real energy gain. A tank circuit with Q=1000 is easily possible with the voltage of several thousands volts. It makes me think it's the key to understand Tesla. Along with his comment about impressing oscillations on antenna.
So if the gain in tank circuit appear in antenna as power and is radiated in real energy radio waves then BINGO - we have the answer - a set of receivers will catch up most of this energy with gain. Utkin paper precisely

Hey, man.  You are backing Rick up here... Be careful or you'll get attacked like me ;)

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Group: Elite Experimentalist

ck.,

Yes provided the connection to the big coil is at the highest voltage.  I use an ne2 bulb to check.  My scope or voltmeter is going nowhere near this.  You should also be able to charge several batteries in series. ( Including used non-rechargeable)
 ones )
It is ok to use a voltmeter on the batteries as by that point in the circuit the energy is somewhat tamed.

Thanks Aking.21,

moving over to my own bench thread with this so to not disturb this thread any further with it.

https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3691.msg77288;topicseen#msg77288

Itsu

Buy me some coffee
Thanks for the response.  OK, here is Fig 4 from said document.  What specifically is there you wish to point out to support your position of gain in resonance?  I'm sorry but I'm a little slow!

I also think you have it turned around.  Rick is the one who has insinuated we are dummies on this forum and elsewhere.  I simply question the claims you and he make.

Regards,
Pm
Now look at fig 5 and 6 in conjunction.

I am limited to what I can say because I have Rick's confidence. 
However this site is on the right track at last.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Group: Experimentalist

Now look at fig 5 and 6 in conjunction.

I am limited to what I can say because I have Rick's confidence. 
However this site is on the right track at last.

With all due respect, I'm sorry but I fail to see the "right track" we are on!

Let's start with Fig 6.  This is a free particle model in a transmission line of infinite length.  I don't know but this is not real world IMO and I fail to see the relevance. 

Fig 5 is a different model from Fig 4.  Fig 5 uses fixed Ls and Cs with variable frequency and Fig 4 uses a fixed frequency with variable Ls and Cs.  Under Fig 5 Kron does state "Again when the generator current becomes zero the circuit is oscillatory and self-supporting and the network represents a stationary solution of the equation."  Is this the "secret"?  How can a stationary (non dynamic) solution be used periodically?  Rick?

Now I have to ask this kindly but are you parroting what Rick tells you?  It would seem so to me but that's OK.  I just want justification for the "resonance gain" claim but I can that this will not be forthcoming anytime soon if ever! :-\

Regards,
Pm     

Group: Mad Scientist

With all due respect, I'm sorry but I fail to see the "right track" we are on!

Let's start with Fig 6.  This is a free particle model in a transmission line of infinite length.  I don't know but this is not real world IMO and I fail to see the relevance. 

Fig 5 is a different model from Fig 4.  Fig 5 uses fixed Ls and Cs with variable frequency and Fig 4 uses a fixed frequency with variable Ls and Cs.  Under Fig 5 Kron does state "Again when the generator current becomes zero the circuit is oscillatory and self-supporting and the network represents a stationary solution of the equation."  Is this the "secret"?  How can a stationary (non dynamic) solution be used periodically?

PM,
The likely gain mechanism in this case is frequency adjustment (hence the Kron callback to Shrodinger and Quantum Mechanics).

The energy of any electromagnetic wave is proportional to its frequency through Planck's Constant:    E=HF   (Energy = tiny constant * Frequency)

Then, the oscillation frequency of any electromagnetic wave or LC circuit is determined by inductance and capacitance    F=1/sqrt(L*C)

So, if the impedance of an LC circuit is changed while energy is circulating through/within it, the frequency (and thus energy) can be increased/decreased proportionally.  You can see where parametric variation of L and C start coming into play.

Perhaps that helps to connect some dots?

When you say something is impossible, you have made it impossible

Group: Professor

PM,
The likely gain mechanism in this case is frequency adjustment (hence the Kron callback to Shrodinger and Quantum Mechanics).

The energy of any electromagnetic wave is proportional to its frequency through Planck's Constant:    E=HF   (Energy = tiny constant * Frequency)

Wrong!!!  The energy of any photon is proportional to its frequency through Planck's Constant. 

Then, the oscillation frequency of any electromagnetic wave or LC circuit is determined by inductance and capacitance    F=1/sqrt(L*C)

So, if the impedance of an LC circuit is changed while energy is circulating through/within it, the frequency (and thus energy) can be increased/decreased proportionally.  You can see where parametric variation of L and C start coming into play.
Wrong!!!  It is the number of photons that increase or decrease proportionally, not the energy.

You have connected the wrong dots, either deliberately by quoting different formula that can't be connected that way as well you might know, or mistakenly because you don't have a grasp of quantum physics.

Smudge

Wrong!!!  The energy of any photon is proportional to its frequency through Planck's Constant. 
Are you aware that modern Quantum Mechanics models all wave interaction with this formula, not just visible photons? ^-^
In QM they often call them 'virtual photons' but are modeled by the same mechanic.

See:
http://www.physicsmatters.com/quantum/ehv.html
"This equation says that the energy of a particle of light (E), called a photon, is proportional to its frequency (), by a constant factor (h). This means that photons with low frequencies, like radio waves, have lower energies than photons with high frequencies, like x-rays."

https://www.edinformatics.com/math_science/electromagnetic-waves-and-the-electromagnetic-spectrum.html
"Light has both wave and particle properties. This is also the case for all matter. Electromagnetic radiation can be considered to consist of particle-like packets of wave-energy called photons"

https://www.researchgate.net/post/How_can_we_relate_photon_in_electromagnetic_waves
"The photon is an approach to represent and understand the propagation of energy. The photon is invisible but we see its effects. In the visible electromagnetic waves we see the effect of the photon because its energy is relatively high, on the other hand in the hertizian waves the photon is always present but its effect is not visible because its energy is relatively weak."

(There are numerous references to this online in addition to the few I have selected.)

Quote from: Smudge
It is the number of photons that increase or decrease proportionally, not the energy.
That would imply that in the case of redshift/blueshift that photons are arbitrarily added/removed by the process of refraction, which would also violate CoE.

Quote from: Smudge
You have connected the wrong dots, either deliberately by quoting different formula that can't be connected that way as well you might know, or mistakenly because you don't have a grasp of quantum physics.
You might wneed a bit of a refresher yourself.  I'd suggest starting here for a crash-course in the modern theory and how it relates QM to EE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_particle

As a potential mechanism for modeling these types of systems, I think the   E=HF vs.  parametric LC variation    is indeed worth exploring. ;)
« Last Edit: 2019-08-10, 14:17:00 by Reiyuki »

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Dear Rick

Back in January of 2015 you spoke of a partnership with Michael Stroh  of Strohmedia

https://overunity.com/15366/new-free-energy-conferences-in-hamburg-and-chicago/msg431376/#msg431376

To quote a portion of what you stated:

Renaissance Charge r-charge.com is having Free Energy meetings and Workshops near Hamburg Germany (Jan 23-24) and Chicago USA (Mar 6-7). For the first time Michael Stroh of Strohmedia will partner up with Renaissance and explain the physics of what is happening in the free energy motor generators we will be running and building. And when you know what is going on it will help you to make it work for you. After ten years in this research we really haven't found anyone in the USA who has been able to give this kind of insight. Michael will also demonstrate some advanced applications of these motors that will simply amaze anyone.

and your next post in that thread regarding the Chicago meeting:

This will be a special meeting as our new associate Michael Stroh presents spectacular and advanced applications of the motor energizers and related technologies. Watch as he shows you how these motors can actually do much more than you thought they could. Michael will demonstrate and speak about the physics of this technology and will answers questions during the meetings.

Cost is $200 for 2 full days of action packed demonstration and interaction. This includes a $60 kit otherwise cost is $150 without it.
So the question is: Are you currently stilll connected in a partnership with Michael Stroh of Strohmedia, as currently he appears to be selling kits that seem to be similar to those sold on your website.

https://www.strohmedia.de/default.php?cPath=73_3340_3335_3459

and from your site:

http://www.r-charge.net/kits.html

Other question: does Michael Stroh post on ou.com?

Thank you.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Aking,

I think I woke up with this morning with the answer!  When I look at the attached Figs 5 and 6 below (shown for those that don't possess the paper) and compare with Fig 4 previously posted, I see a common denominator!  Lots of coils and caps.

So, is this what you wished me/us to see?  Is this what Rick uses to support his "gain with resonance" with his tabletop full of coils, caps, and LEDs? 

Quantum mechanics is way above my pay grade so I am willing to be corrected here by those far more knowledgeable than I, but Kron first mathematically manipulates the "SCHRÖDINGER EQUATION" resulting in three energy operators kinetic, potential, and total as seen in Fig 1 below.  Then Kron with the use of the Hamiltonian operator produces representations of the sums of these energy operators with interconnected networks as seen in Figs 4,5, and 6.  Is the association then made between Kron's networks and Rick's "loving Path" circuits? 

Since you mentioned that you are currently into the j operator, I will reference the following paragraph from the paper-

"2. Although negative resistances are available for use with a network analyzer, in practice it is more convenient to use a second type of circuit, in which the positive and negative resistors are replaced by inductors and capacitors and the d.c. currents and voltages are replaced by a.c. currents and voltages of fixed frequency. The use of the second type of interpretation is equivalent to multiplying the wave equation by i = √- 1."

Am I to assume that the result of this manipulation yields "gain in resonance" or OU?  How?  Curious minds want to know!  :o

Regards,
Pm

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
The RC-FAN model looks like a standard non-modified DC cooling fan.

Rick's version of the kit (5" fan) comes with a small board, as he states that the circuit innards of the fan have been removed.

Brad, the video in the link may help with your replication.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

PM,

Hi Reiyuki,

Yes, thanks for the input.  The attached patent by Gunn was brought to my attention years ago by Orthofield which utilizes the techniques you describe above.  At one point I had a sim of this patent that used mosfet capacitances for the parametric Cs and it seemed to exhibit gain with frequency change.  Unfortunately I lost the sim in a computer crash and have not been able to replicate since.

Regards,
Pm

Edit:  Regarding Rick's circuits, I see no mention of changing the operating frequency and in general I see no parametric components unless the LAB is considered as such.

Edit:  Regarding Rick's circuits, I see no mention of changing the operating frequency and in general I see no parametric components unless the LAB is considered as such.

Thx, PM ;),

I may be in the minority, but I see the disrupted impulses as the source for a parametric variation of inductance.
The split-second that the circuit containing an inductance is closed, the only energy that can flow is via capacitive coupling, with the wire presenting as a large impedance.
As conventional current begins to flow, the inductance quickly decreases, but some energy may already exist in the circuit when this happens.  In addition, the core may be saturating at a different rate as the copper coil itself.  Hence, you may get a situation where the inductance and currents are changing at different rates possibly leading to a pumping action.
If this were the case, one would expect that extremely sharp, high voltage gradients would improve the effect, and this concept is indeed reflected often in different devices, most notably the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter.

But personally I'd rather focus on more intuitive examples. :P (it's better to understand a combustion cycle engine before working on jet turbines :P).
Rick may be coming to similar conclusions but from a far less mathematical/ more holistic perspective.

Buy me some coffee
Aking,

I think I woke up with this morning with the answer!  When I look at the attached Figs 5 and 6 below (shown for those that don't possess the paper) and compare with Fig 4 previously posted, I see a common denominator!  Lots of coils and caps.

So, is this what you wished me/us to see?  Is this what Rick uses to support his "gain with resonance" with his tabletop full of coils, caps, and LEDs? 

Quantum mechanics is way above my pay grade so I am willing to be corrected here by those far more knowledgeable than I, but Kron first mathematically manipulates the "SCHRÖDINGER EQUATION" resulting in three energy operators kinetic, potential, and total as seen in Fig 1 below.  Then Kron with the use of the Hamiltonian operator produces representations of the sums of these energy operators with interconnected networks as seen in Figs 4,5, and 6.  Is the association then made between Kron's networks and Rick's "loving Path" circuits? 

Since you mentioned that you are currently into the j operator, I will reference the following paragraph from the paper-

"2. Although negative resistances are available for use with a network analyzer, in practice it is more convenient to use a second type of circuit, in which the positive and negative resistors are replaced by inductors and capacitors and the d.c. currents and voltages are replaced by a.c. currents and voltages of fixed frequency. The use of the second type of interpretation is equivalent to multiplying the wave equation by i = √- 1."

Am I to assume that the result of this manipulation yields "gain in resonance" or OU?  How?  Curious minds want to know!  :o

Regards,
Pm

I am not doing this replication.  I am just following the concept. In one of Rick's videos he gets to the point where the input and output are balanced so there is no  net input yet loads are powered. This is the point where Kron says you can remove the input and everything remains stationary.
The problem with this set up is that it is very sensitive to parasitic capacitance and just touching one of the contacts in the setup can cause it to lose resonance.
However the German guy says he powers his shop lights  by it and it delivers 1 kw. Here is his video, now you know what the concept is maybe you can put up with the noise.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6he58A5xTIQ&t=1585s

As a final point - Eric Dollard says that he can use reactive power to power a whole city in one of his videos which I should have indexed but did not.

I think we are overthinking the whole process  I always remember Kapanadze's comment to me, "It's so simple  - you'll laugh".  I am not laughing yet.
« Last Edit: 2019-08-10, 19:28:04 by Aking.21 »

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Would you mind linking the video where you say Rick gets things in balance and there is no input and loads are powered?

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Buy me some coffee
Would you mind linking the video where you say Rick gets things in balance and there is no input and loads are powered?

I was looking for it but could not find it.  He has deleted some videos lately so I will ask him. As far as I remember it's the one where he immerses a  lighted led (3 or 4 watt) bulb in water along with other loads not in the water.
In any case I think this is what he is leading up to in his new free energy site.

Buy me some coffee

Here it is:  1 hour 56 minutes in.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu1hNQsr9YnkIjFkMAc3Npw

Here it is:  1 hour 56 minutes in.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu1hNQsr9YnkIjFkMAc3Npw

Aking,

Thanks for your responses and Rick's video link.

I would like to hear others opinion on that video regarding his interpretation and application of Kron's work to the device he is demonstrating.

FWIW, my opinion of Rick's interpretation of Kron's work and how it applies to his own work is misleading and incorrect.  I will take it point by point if you or anyone else is interested but honestly I have better things to work on at this point in time.

If Rick is experiencing OU with his multiple battery arrangements charging other batteries through a PM type of motor, then it should exhibit the same OU characteristics with capacitors as many others have suggested.  If he has demonstrated this on some video, it would be greatly appreciated to view his results.

Regards,
Pm

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 02:38:56