PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-20, 04:04:31
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: Ricks best video's  (Read 58871 times)
Group: Guest
Brad,
Don't you see that is the plan of a gatekeeper, to turn people off from ideas by turning people off from them. While Bedini did lie and say crazy things, he also copied a lot of people and shared truth here and there. Bearden also copied people. But Barrett is the real expert on these matters. Consider what you think is a distortion, in the following as the Aμ fields:

Topological Foundations of Electromagnetism by TERENCE W. BARRETT (see the book on Amazon) but pdf here:
https://epdf.pub/topological-foundations-of-electromagnetism.html

"Maxwell’s equations are foundational to electromagnetic theory. They are the cornerstone of a myriad of technologies and are basic to the understanding of innumerable effects. Yet there are a few effects or phenomena that cannot be explained by the conventional Maxwell theory. This book examines those anomalous effects and shows that they can be interpreted by a Maxwell theory that is subsumed under gauge theory. Moreover, in the case of these few anomalous effects, and when Maxwell’s theory finds its place in gauge theory, the conventional Maxwell theory must be extended, or generalized, to a non-Abelian form."

"The tried-and-tested conventional Maxwell theory is of Abelian form. It is correctly and appropriately applied to, and explains, the great majority of cases in electromagnetism. What, then, distinguishes these cases from the aforementioned anomalous phenomena? It is the thesis of this book that it is the topology of the spatio temporal situation that distinguishes the two classes of effects or phenomena, and the topology that is the final arbiter of the correct choice of group algebra — Abelian or non-Abelian — to use in describing an effect."

Electromagnetic Phenomena Not Explained by Maxwell’s Equations
"The conventional Maxwell theory is a classical linear theory in which the scalar and vector potentials appear to be arbitrary and defined by boundary conditions and choice of gauge. The conventional wisdom in engineering is that potentials have only mathematical, not physical, significance. However, besides the case of quantum theory, in which it is well known that the potentials are physical constructs, there are a number of physical phenomena —both classical and quantum-mechanical— which indicate that the Aμ fields, μ=0,1,2,3, do possess physical significance as global-to-local operators or gauge fields, in precisely constrained topologies."
"A number of physical effects strongly suggest that the Maxwell field theory of electromagnetism is incomplete (too long to quote here)...."

"Formerly, treatment of the Aμ potentials as anything more than mathematical conveniences was prevented by their obvious lack of gauge invariance. 251,252 However, gauge invariance for the Aμ potentials results from situations in which fields, firstly, have a history of separate spatiotemporal conditioning and, secondly, are mapped in a many-to-one, or global-to-local, fashion (in holonomy). Such conditions are satisfied by Aμ potentials with boundary conditions, i.e. the usual empirically encountered situation. Thus, with the correct geometry and topology (i.e. with stated boundary conditions) the Aμ potentials always have physical meaning. This indicates that Maxwell’s theory can be extended by the appropriate use of topological and gauge-symmetrical concepts. The Aμ potentials are local operators mapping global spatio temporal conditions onto the local e.m. fields. The effect of this operation is measurable as a phase change, if there is a second, comparative mapping of differentially conditioned fields in a many-to-one (global-to-local) summation. With coherent fields, the possibility of measurement (detection) after the second mapping is maximized. The conventional Maxwell theory is incomplete due to the neglect of (1) a definition of the Aμ potentials as operators on the local intensity fields dependent on gauge, topology, geometry and global boundary conditions; and of (2) a definition of the constitutive relations between medium-independent fields and the topology of the medium.b Addressing these issues extends the conventional Maxwell theory to cover physical phenomena which cannot be presently explained by that theory."

"the A field was banished from playing the central role in Maxwell’s theory and relegated to being a mathematical (but not physical) auxiliary. This banishment took place during the interpretation of Maxwell’s theory by the Maxwellians,12i.e. chiefly by Heaviside, Fitzgerald, Lodge and Hertz."

"Both Heaviside and Poynting agreed that the function of a wire is as a sink into which energy passes from the medium (ether) and is convected into heat. For them, wires conduct electricity with the Poynting vector pointing at right angles to the conducting wire (cf. Ref. 19, Sec. 27-5). The modern conventional view on conduction in wires is similar, but modern theory is not straightforward about where this energy goes, yet still retains Poynting’s theorem. The energy flows, not through a current-carrying wire itself, but through the medium (ether) around it — or, rather, through whatever energy-storing substance a modern theorist imagines exists in the absence of the ether."

"But all dynamics were banished by Hertz. Hertz banished even the stresses and strains of the medium (ether) and was vigorously opposed in this by the British Maxwellians.12 Hertz even went far beyond his mentor, Helmholtz, in his austere operational formulation. Nonetheless, the Hertz orientation finally prevailed, and the modern “Maxwell theory” is today a system of equations describing electrodynamics which has lost its dynamical basis."

"1.  Introduction
There are a number of reasons for questioning the completeness of the conventionally interpreted Maxwell theory of electromagnetism. It is well known that there is an arbitrariness in the definition of the A vector and scalar potentials, which, nevertheless, have been found very useful when used in calculations with boundary conditions known.253 The reasons for questioning completeness are due to experimental evidence (Sec. 3), theoretical (Sec. 4) and pragmatic (Sec. 5)."
The evidence is too lengthy and technical to quote here...

Thats !Heviside! component,and is nothing more than a Bearden distortion of what the Heviside component actually is,which has to do with distortions along transmition lines.
Anyway,i will no longer be visiting this thread.
Way to much talk,way to many claims,and totally void of any evidence what so ever.
These claims are exactly the same as Bedini's garbage.
Brad

Group: Elite Experimentalist

I see 2 posibilities

1. Rick has something and is being carefull for his own good reasons which may become clearer as he reveals more .

2. There is severe mental illness as play here .

In light of monetised videos and commercial interest its hard to say, but I have never seen such well written responses by any body and perhaps that is the point.

I have enjoyed your postings Rick, and cudos to you for your writing skill. Im sure you have won many debates .

I look foward to seeing a simple setup from you that is demonstrative and constructive .

Group: Ambassador

There is something fundamentally wrong [from the spiritual perspective]
yes I can see persons who profess to be atheists taking no issue with this
Customer based model.
or not sharing life saving technology...

At its core this model works on a revenue stream.. those who have computers Internet etc. etc. have access to the product
Those who have no resources at all . or who are the most needy . And here I referred to billions of persons on this planet, persons who drink water that is not even as clean as the water most here flushed down the toilet
Persons who would walk up to the lake that you drove your boat in for years and years and feel like they won the lottery ...DEFINATELY  find _that_ water cleaner than _their_ drinking water..

IMO  You are playing God , based on who is a customer and who is not a customer or who can afford to be a customer.

Well written well polished clean and shiny never wrong .
 And all the arrogance spiritual or otherwise that goes along with that.

Where the first need ....._“ to the least of these thy brethren”_
 _Seems_ to have no venue or place in this business model .
??
 Or at the very least have the arrogance to put your head on the pillow at night as persons globally suffer in ways you couldn’t possibly imagine .
every second every Moment that passes ...

And tell yourself you’re doing a good enough job and forums are a waste of time” You must see to believe”
???
I would not imagine you walking past a burning house with inocents screaming to be saved..
and here since you can't see or hear or are not there in person ??
and to be clear...the above example is a pittance to the scale of suffering such technology
would end.

Yes I am confused and still trying to understand all this ,people tell me I’m gullible ,I expect too much , I'm not realistic....

Here in this place ...on this planet... I place no limits on what is possible or impossible .

I just try to pay attention ...treat others as I would expect to be treated ...and honestly I’m still digesting your posts Rick ...I’m still trying to understand your position
from the spiritual perspective....not the business or "public" side..

after all...the product as advertised would completely change this planet.

I've read all the horror posts about this ..."No No you can't do that ...it'll end the world""

Always from those with a full stomach..and a fridge filled with food ,drinking water so abundant
its flushed down the toilet....[WE REALLY NEED TO FIX _THAT_]
so much food ...obesity is pandemic ...
etc etc etc...

Perspective !!!
??
respectfully
Chet
and still thinking about how to answer your post.....

« Last Edit: 2019-07-19, 14:38:09 by Chet K »

Group: Experimentalist

PM,
Your next post is worthy of response, but this one serves no benefit.

Well, you know what they say, "in the eyes of the beholder".

I find it strange that you have OU technology, 3 examples, and you just forgot about it and went on to something else.

So say you!  Herein lies the problem as I see it.  If you deem these three techs OU, you really don't know how to determine OU from nada.  Did you really look at the data and carefully analyze it?  I think not!  If you would have, you would have determined that none of these concepts were OU.  Oh, but you took a quick glance, made an assumption, and then proceeded to demean myself and all others on this forum as well...... let's look below to see what you say!

Either this group has some serious problems, and you don't have much interest in seeing things through, or something else is happening. Does anyone else understand this point? What was the problem? Why is this so difficult? Is it a meter problem??? Are these unstable?

Yep, here we go!  The group has serious problems, no interest or follow thru, or some other bad thing is going on here!  Hey Ricky, there is no point you can make here because your initial premise is incorrect, understand?  Aaah, we idiots here have bad meters and scopes, etc, and don't know how to use them!!!!  Well, we shall see when the guys test your loving path resonant coil kit thingy.  Oh wait, the one you will send isn't meant to be OU except on Tuesdays when you are present. 

And why would you delete your posts and take off because of me? I don't represent this forum. I am still learning about it. You should know that. I don't get the all in, all out, then this.

Yes, why would I delete my posts???  Oh you get it all right!

I am not all knowing, as some of you have that claim. I learn from everyone, as we are all students. But I make sure of the things I promote or say. That is legitimate confidence. That may be offensive to you for whatever reason I don't know. If you have OU I don't see what your wrangling with me about. I write a lot to be understood. I avoid ambiguity, as then you just think worse. At this point I can't see the original point or my response so I don't remember the question. Probably a, 'When did you stop beating that person' kind of question. lol Again, I don't get your rejection of my points if you say you have OU. Do you understand how it works? Or do you just have something you can't explain. Sounds like the latter. This is why I am showing the principles of free energy.

I didn't say you were all knowing, I said you think you are all knowing  Big difference.  Besides, I'm entitled to my opinion same as you, correct?

Again, what makes you think I have OU?  Where have I said that?  Listen up- If I had OU I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time with the likes of you on a forum.  I would be teaming up with like minds (like those on this forum) to develop a plan that would take the mature technology and disperse it to the world in such a manner as to defeat our overlords.  This would provide true freedom for the people.  Somehow I don't think you understand or agree with this because of the path you are taking.  I've heard your warnings about this and that and how dangerous it would be if you had the real deal and shared it, etc.  Hah, what a wimpy attitude!

This is where I think you hide behind these excuses because you don't have squat!  If you really do have it, grow a pair and get on with the program!!! 

That's funny about what you say about the bench. I have been showing on the bench and in real products what he implied for 15 years now. So if that was wrong, then how do you account for free energy gains then? Why is it that I have to be the only one defending OU and the processes on these OU forums? Whenever I ask people the basis for why they believe in OU then I get zero response. Do you not know why or is it just a hope like G had?

What 'who' implied for 15 years?  You?  What gains?  I don't see any evidence of gains.  Oh you mean the table top full of coils with some LEDs glowing and comments telling me what's going on?  Really?

I believe in OU because of my encounter with those of whom you couldn't hold a candle to, not even a little bit!

How much? Just a little diode PM! A flyback diode with a load in series, is what I said if you cared to read. In Lewin's case he just had the voltmeter loop as he was not willing to go any further. He was just hinting at the obvious implications.

Are you really serious?  This violates KVL?  Give me a break here.  Show me the way oh master, give me a schematic of exactly what you've just stated and I'll prove you wrong! 

Well then, "you are the man, and wisdom will die with you!" By all means instruct us ignorant folks. Since you have such a distain for my many words, it reveals itself to everyone that you don't bother to read what I actually say. I did say I can meter everything, and that this does in fact translate to software, that does predict this phenomena.

Oh wow, this is getting interesting.  BTW, I read every word of your excruciatingly long posts!  You say you take meter readings that translate to software.  What software might this be?  And predicts what phenomena?

And that is the end of the story once you learn that. If the software could not properly predict the effect in parts then they would have a hard time clamping out these pesty gains that destroy semiconductors and pit DC contacts. hmmm maybe you will read next time. lol That's the problem with these forums, they are so impersonal. If we were meeting in the real world then we would all be laughing and having a good time.
Again, I was talking about taking specific power readings and realizing that there is no power at such places.
Nice try!

I see,  I haven't the correct software of maybe I have it but just don't know how to use it.  OK, I think I understand now.  This software predicts how to avoid destruction of semis under those pesky gains.  I'm old school because all the years I spent engineering and designing stuff, we used SOA (Safe Operating Area) graphs to avoid damage from those pesky gains and such.

I'll also assume these pesky gains you refer to are the high voltages and currents in High Q resonant circuits.  Yep, I've encountered these many times in the past but never realized they were OU.  How short sighted of me!

Pm

Now this is a twist I didn't expect. Interesting stories. I trust you aren't pulling a Tinsel on me here in asking.
Yes, I have had many runaways of all different sizes. This is why I have the first rule of the shop as safety first. Even the second rule is just that in a different way.

A case in point.  Your surprise is due to the fact that you really don't know the people here at this forum.  BTW, Tinsel is not "pulling" anything on you anymore than I am.  My question was sincere to see what you had experienced. 

This is why you have to know what you are doing and take the steps to put proper controls on it. This can happen when you jump too quickly instead of taking small steps. Usually because you are rushed to get something done. But in one case I created a reaction that turned a power supply up from 6V to 22V and my system produced a very unique ball of fire that caused all sorts of problems. This was a small example that I did not expect. I know what you are talking about and that gets into weapons systems so you don't want to go there. I have several criteria for what I'll work with and produce. It can't be unstable like that. I have known many an old researcher who has spent years working on some system but it just doesn't meet the criteria. At some point we need to think a head if the system is going to be practical. I think in many cases, people have stumbled onto something that didn't make sense conventionally. So they run with that, maybe even after they lost it and couldn't repeat it, because they don't have anything else. How many people here have that experience? In fact many of my customers are engineers who have had that very experience in their line of work. So once they retire or get close, they start exploring such things. Whether small or big catastrophic events, that is how most of us got started. The key is learning the science, the principles of free energy, and grow up from all the guessing and rambling on as if it isn't possible, etc.

Your answer to my question is a little ambiguous to me.  I'm not talking about some resonant circuit that took out lamp loads or destroyed semiconductors, etc, but rather an uncontrolled coherence of the random energy in the aether.  Your ball of fire may qualify but perhaps not.

Again you mention weapons and the relation to particular OU technology and how we can't go there.  Well, that's your opinion and if THEY won't allow us to find our way, then perhaps we should all just lay down and rollover or, we can use our brains to find ways around such restrictions.  Oh and don't kid yourself, there are some great minds on this forum.  In fact I would go so far as to say, once a solution is found, these minds would surpass what you've accomplished over the past 15 years in a heartbeat.

I hesitate to say, but Judy Wood has detailed this sort of thing (dustification) about 9/11. We all saw, in video mind you, the 700' massive steel frame start to fall over and then just dustify. We didn't expect to see that so we never realized what we saw until we go back and look again to our amazement. This was the biggest demonstration of these processes.

I'm familiar with Dr. Wood's work and it has convinced me that THEY already have saving technology for mankind but choose to use it for destructive purposes.  All the more reason for us to be aggressive, not passive.

Pm

Well I am thinking of turning off monetized feature in that it doesn't give anything at all. It used to at the start. The thing is however, it actually gives youtube money so they end up promoting your video if you have it. So taking it off gives nothing and less promotion. I'll be deleting many old videos soon, so will probably turn it off at the same time.
This has not been a for profit business but more like a service ministry. Just like my book publishing has never been profit based and has always just paid for parts and operations.

I actually worked in mental health as a residential counselor for 3 years helping people that were mentally challenged so I am well aware of what that means.

You will see in a bit what the new website shows. It will be a work in progress but it will tie everything together and you will see why I have said everything.

I see 2 posibilities

1. Rick has something and is being carefull for his own good reasons which may become clearer as he reveals more .

2. There is severe mental illness as play here .

In light of monetised videos and commercial interest its hard to say, but I have never seen such well written responses by any body and perhaps that is the point.

I have enjoyed your postings Rick, and cudos to you for your writing skill. Im sure you have won many debates .

I look foward to seeing a simple setup from you that is demonstrative and constructive .

Well Chet,
You are more judgmental that F6!
Why do you assume I don't help people in need? What I do online is one thing. You can't assume anything else. Yes clean water is one of the highest priorities. But also free light. My work in free energy is only a small part of what I do. I am working towards a wholisitic solution. I am working with others on earth shelter buildings and associated ancient and modern technology that prevent all the deaths we experience here from hurricanes, tornados, forest fires, home fires, and flooding. So these are but a few things.

Anyway, what a lovely experience people have on this forum. Is this typical?

There is something fundamentally wrong [from the spiritual perspective]
yes I can see persons who profess to be atheists taking no issue with this
Customer based model.
or not sharing life saving technology...

At its core this model works on a revenue stream.. those who have computers Internet etc. etc. have access to the product
Those who have no resources at all . or who are the most needy . And here I referred to billions of persons on this planet, persons who drink water that is not even as clean as the water most here flushed down the toilet
Persons who would walk up to the lake that you drove your boat in for years and years and feel like they won the lottery ...DEFINATELY  find _that_ water cleaner than _their_ drinking water..

IMO  You are playing God , based on who is a customer and who is not a customer or who can afford to be a customer.

Well written well polished clean and shiny never wrong .
 And all the arrogance spiritual or otherwise that goes along with that.

Where the first need ....._“ to the least of these thy brethren”_
 _Seems_ to have no venue or place in this business model .
??
 Or at the very least have the arrogance to put your head on the pillow at night as persons globally suffer in ways you couldn’t possibly imagine .
every second every Moment that passes ...

And tell yourself you’re doing a good enough job and forums are a waste of time” You must see to believe”
???
I would not imagine you walking past a burning house with inocents screaming to be saved..
and here since you can't see or hear or are not there in person ??
and to be clear...the above example is a pittance to the scale of suffering such technology
would end.

Yes I am confused and still trying to understand all this ,people tell me I’m gullible ,I expect too much , I'm not realistic....

Here in this place ...on this planet... I place no limits on what is possible or impossible .

I just try to pay attention ...treat others as I would expect to be treated ...and honestly I’m still digesting your posts Rick ...I’m still trying to understand your position
from the spiritual perspective....not the business or "public" side..

after all...the product as advertised would completely change this planet.

I've read all the horror posts about this ..."No No you can't do that ...it'll end the world""

Always from those with a full stomach..and a fridge filled with food ,drinking water so abundant
its flushed down the toilet....[WE REALLY NEED TO FIX _THAT_]
so much food ...obesity is pandemic ...
etc etc etc...

Perspective !!!
??
respectfully
Chet
and still thinking about how to answer your post.....

PM,
I'll start with the shorter post here first.
I have looked over the list of members now and see a bunch of people that I recognize. I don't claim to know anyone else. All I know is what you few say to me here and what the pdf goals/creed says. I also have private emails from some others.

My answer is that I am not going to talk about many things that I do. I have what I will say to the public and what is private, just like what everyone says with family and non-family. Make sense?

Well good luck with the war you wish to get into. Just another reason not to associate with you when you publicly claim here that you want to be aggressive in that context. There are not just two options, passive or aggressive. And I think that is your problem in our dialogue as well. You have know ability to see a third solution. You want to look at others not fitting your mold as the enemy to be aggressive towards. They must be taken out, eliminated from being considered as having any truth. Therefore it is justified to mock and attack them. Everything they say must be wrong all the time. Everyone is either friend or foe, there is no one in between. That is the way it is coming across. On the other hand, I value all truth from those that even hate me. I learn from everyone. I appreciate the good things I find anywhere.

A case in point.  Your surprise is due to the fact that you really don't know the people here at this forum.  BTW, Tinsel is not "pulling" anything on you anymore than I am.  My question was sincere to see what you had experienced. 

Your answer to my question is a little ambiguous to me.  I'm not talking about some resonant circuit that took out lamp loads or destroyed semiconductors, etc, but rather an uncontrolled coherence of the random energy in the aether.  Your ball of fire may qualify but perhaps not.

Again you mention weapons and the relation to particular OU technology and how we can't go there.  Well, that's your opinion and if THEY won't allow us to find our way, then perhaps we should all just lay down and rollover or, we can use our brains to find ways around such restrictions.  Oh and don't kid yourself, there are some great minds on this forum.  In fact I would go so far as to say, once a solution is found, these minds would surpass what you've accomplished over the past 15 years in a heartbeat.

I'm familiar with Dr. Wood's work and it has convinced me that THEY already have saving technology for mankind but choose to use it for destructive purposes.  All the more reason for us to be aggressive, not passive.

Pm

Well Chet,
You are more judgmental that F6!
Why do you assume I don't help people in need? What I do online is one thing. You can't assume anything else. Yes clean water is one of the highest priorities. But also free light. My work in free energy is only a small part of what I do. I am working towards a wholisitic solution. I am working with others on earth shelter buildings and associated ancient and modern technology that prevent all the deaths we experience here from hurricanes, tornados, forest fires, home fires, and flooding. So these are but a few things.

Anyway, what a lovely experience people have on this forum. Is this typical?

LOL, it seems to be a way of welcoming new members. When i joined and on my first post a member attacked me and claimed I had hi jacked his thread and that I was a disrupt-er and how did i get on here anyway?

I think you have done a remarkable job in keeping your cool and have done great in your explanations.

It will get better, keep up the good work!

Ron

PM,
I didn't get a chance to look at the threads or click your files. So I have no opinion about any of that. I don't remember even the names. You said you forgot about them, so that was enough of a reason for me to not jump on that right away. I have thousands of customers that pass along very important information but I have to decide on what I even look at. There is no time to consider everything. Does that make sense?
My point is you are making more of yourself than is reasonable. Just look at your responses here when I merely didn't have the time to look at them yet. If you had not been so rude to me maybe I would have considered more into looking. I didn't make an assumption. I went with what you said. You claimed OU did you not? You deleted the posts so who knows now. So if you said they were OU and expected a reaction from me, then was that not just the same kind of trap that Tinsel was trying to set for me?
Anyway, this is immature to get so worked up about. I just made a point that if they really were so important than why didn't you or others push them? If you are trying to twist that into something else then it just shows how confused you are. Deleting your posts and then dramatically coming back, and then here assuming things about me in the form of accusing me of assumptions is rather revealing. As you say, you think you need to be aggressive. You have been aggressive towards me from the start. But thankfully not everyone here is that way.

I am not saying people or idiots. I am simply asking why has there been zero success?
As for my kit, you don't understand it at all. Why does everything have to boil down to a proof of OU? I explained the reasons for the kit and how it turned out. But you just ignore all of that. It is a self-discovery kit, not a plug and play product as you suppose.

No, I have everything to learn. At least I can learn from you what not to do ;) I am doing what I am because no one else is. 

Like I said, I am not about to share everything I know with the general public. You and Chet can judge me for what you assume I do in private, but you only show that you are both judgmental and prejudiced. And good luck with that aggressive behavior!

Again, words over the internet mean nothing. Why let words get to you? Who can prove anything over the internet. I deal with people in person. To think a forum can prove anything demonstrable is delusional. Next thing you are going to tell me is you are on the cheap dating sites and actually believe the women profiles are real. It amounts to the same credulity.

You believe in OU because of some people. But you don't know what or why it happened? OK.

Again, you can't prove anything with a schematic or over the internet. Do you understand how to do a properly controlled scientific test?
I never said KVL was wrong, only that people making it a universal under all circumstances is. KVL is for steady state closed loops and is perfectly predictable. End of story. You just are so aggressive that you don't care to listen to details, or you just hope no one pays attention to your misrepresentation of other people. Same with some others on OU forum. Again, everyone else is the enemy that needs this aggressive approach. Take them down at any cost by any means, including deceit.

Reading every word doesn't mean that you process or reflect any of it. Thank you btw, I must have something important about what I am saying here or you wouldn't be doing that.

SOA on datasheets does not cover everything, it is only where you start.

High voltages are no gains in themselves, until you fulfill the conditions of OU. You can have the sun all day long but it will not produce electric until you use a suitable collector.

Well, you know what they say, "in the eyes of the beholder".

So say you!  Herein lies the problem as I see it.  If you deem these three techs OU, you really don't know how to determine OU from nada.  Did you really look at the data and carefully analyze it?  I think not!  If you would have, you would have determined that none of these concepts were OU.  Oh, but you took a quick glance, made an assumption, and then proceeded to demean myself and all others on this forum as well...... let's look below to see what you say!

Yep, here we go!  The group has serious problems, no interest or follow thru, or some other bad thing is going on here!  Hey Ricky, there is no point you can make here because your initial premise is incorrect, understand?  Aaah, we idiots here have bad meters and scopes, etc, and don't know how to use them!!!!  Well, we shall see when the guys test your loving path resonant coil kit thingy.  Oh wait, the one you will send isn't meant to be OU except on Tuesdays when you are present. 

Yes, why would I delete my posts???  Oh you get it all right!

I didn't say you were all knowing, I said you think you are all knowing  Big difference.  Besides, I'm entitled to my opinion same as you, correct?

Again, what makes you think I have OU?  Where have I said that?  Listen up- If I had OU I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time with the likes of you on a forum.  I would be teaming up with like minds (like those on this forum) to develop a plan that would take the mature technology and disperse it to the world in such a manner as to defeat our overlords.  This would provide true freedom for the people.  Somehow I don't think you understand or agree with this because of the path you are taking.  I've heard your warnings about this and that and how dangerous it would be if you had the real deal and shared it, etc.  Hah, what a wimpy attitude!

This is where I think you hide behind these excuses because you don't have squat!  If you really do have it, grow a pair and get on with the program!!! 

What 'who' implied for 15 years?  You?  What gains?  I don't see any evidence of gains.  Oh you mean the table top full of coils with some LEDs glowing and comments telling me what's going on?  Really?

I believe in OU because of my encounter with those of whom you couldn't hold a candle to, not even a little bit!

Are you really serious?  This violates KVL?  Give me a break here.  Show me the way oh master, give me a schematic of exactly what you've just stated and I'll prove you wrong! 

Oh wow, this is getting interesting.  BTW, I read every word of your excruciatingly long posts!  You say you take meter readings that translate to software.  What software might this be?  And predicts what phenomena?

I see,  I haven't the correct software of maybe I have it but just don't know how to use it.  OK, I think I understand now.  This software predicts how to avoid destruction of semis under those pesky gains.  I'm old school because all the years I spent engineering and designing stuff, we used SOA (Safe Operating Area) graphs to avoid damage from those pesky gains and such.

I'll also assume these pesky gains you refer to are the high voltages and currents in High Q resonant circuits.  Yep, I've encountered these many times in the past but never realized they were OU.  How short sighted of me!

Pm

Thanks Ron,
I don't worry about all this chit chat. Why get upset about people who just sit behind a screen and live in a fantasy world. Most of it is amusing and if only these emojis would work I would be using them. The only reason I respond to irrational hostile attacks is because I am trying to help other people who are actually open. It just shows everyone the reason not to post anything on all the major forums. The trolls have taken over, really since the beginning. It takes a lot of work to deal with them as they just drown you out with repeating the same old things again and again while creating the impression that you have to defend your claims while they don't.
We'll see what happens next.
Rick

LOL, it seems to be a way of welcoming new members. When i joined and on my first post a member attacked me and claimed I had hi jacked his thread and that I was a disrupt-er and how did i get on here anyway?

I think you have done a remarkable job in keeping your cool and have done great in your explanations.

It will get better, keep up the good work!

Ron

Partzman.  the action of the Heavyside component is one of the revelations in Rick's videos.  Most people who used the Bedini systems (say the ssg) were only charging one other battery.  However the device is capable of charging several batteries in series and parallel because of the Heavyside component.  This is a phenomenon I noticed probably 7 years ago and did not understand it. (With my own builds - not ssg)
So Rick did me personally a big favour by revealing that secret (amongst many others).

Here is the video which reveals the secrets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW-Q77slGAw

Well, I spent two hours watching this video and here are my comments regarding the content.

First, how can I have any confidence in Rick's teaching when he refers to the Poynting flow S=EXH as E times H? ???  For your info and Rick's, it is E cross H at 90 degrees and S at 90 degrees to E cross H.

In past years I've read ad-nausea Bearden's teachings of the Heaviside component and depletion of the dipole so I actually fell asleep watching the video during that explanation!!!

I did learn Rick's definition of negative resistance however! O0  This is when you charge a 12v battery (the negative resistance battery) from a 24v battery.  Of course this can be done in various series and parallel combinations to suit the amount of OU one wishes to have.  At least I think that's what I understood?

I also was told that we must have open circuits to achieve OU and collect the Heaviside component.  Uuh, there is no such thing as an "open" circuit if it exists in our atmosphere!  Don't believe me, look up the permittivity of air and calculate the capacitance.  It may be small but it is always there!

I need a nap!

Pm   

There is not even any point in wasting energy on you. You don't even realize the basic circuit is at least 12V input and a 12V or higher voltage battery is in series (not parallel) with the input. So it is not the primary charging a secondary. Now if you are talking about the stage two, that is a different setup like Benitez but in that case we still have the third battery bank charging while the first two banks get rotated. It is just your inability to pay attention to details.

So I charge a battery looped across a motor, and which battery is in series with the primary battery. That it charges is not in dispute as I have shown this for years. But most are still saying it is not charging much. Yet I have rotated such batteries around for years while continually running my motor loads. PM just wants to lie and say this input battery is 24V and easily charges up a 12V battery. But it is often the other way around. I am running with 12V and charging up 48V. And the input is all accounted for in running the motor. How does the second battery charge at all. If I have a fan that is taking so much energy to run over time and produces so much CFMs, and now I simply add rectification, as is already there, and a charging battery and get the same CFMs and for the same input. But I have either the battery charging or a bulb running, what do you call that? Positive resistance? No, because energy is going into the battery from the negative pulse (supposedly). The battery even can reduce in actual temperature several degrees below ambient and before it started. As I said, you don't care for details because you and several others on OU are just trolls trying to turn other members off from this. But we can see that they are not convinced of your sophistry. You need to try a little harder. I think your temper is getting the best of you. Your aggression is possessing you. You are trying to take arguments by violence to fact.

You don't understand what is open. You can't just decide what someone else means by that word. Open in what way. Again, you feel justified in creating your own reality.

Now I just watched 2 hours of video from PM and he said he could create his own reality. That essentially is all you can say and do here.

Well, I spent two hours watching this video and here are my comments regarding the content.

First, how can I have any confidence in Rick's teaching when he refers to the Poynting flow S=EXH as E times H? ???  For your info and Rick's, it is E cross H at 90 degrees and S at 90 degrees to E cross H.

In past years I've read ad-nausea Bearden's teachings of the Heaviside component and depletion of the dipole so I actually fell asleep watching the video during that explanation!!!

I did learn Rick's definition of negative resistance however! O0  This is when you charge a 12v battery (the negative resistance battery) from a 24v battery.  Of course this can be done in various series and parallel combinations to suit the amount of OU one wishes to have.  At least I think that's what I understood?

I also was told that we must have open circuits to achieve OU and collect the Heaviside component.  Uuh, there is no such thing as an "open" circuit if it exists in our atmosphere!  Don't believe me, look up the permittivity of air and calculate the capacitance.  It may be small but it is always there!

I need a nap!

Pm

Group: Ambassador

I did make a comment here which I removed.
will need a bit more thought on my part ...

respectfully
Chet K

Group: Tinkerer

Drat!!  I left the forum here to explore a few other
web pages for just a few minutes and missed your
mysterious posting. :( :o ???

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

There is not even any point in wasting energy on you. You don't even realize the basic circuit is at least 12V input and a 12V or higher voltage battery is in series (not parallel) with the input. So it is not the primary charging a secondary. Now if you are talking about the stage two, that is a different setup like Benitez but in that case we still have the third battery bank charging while the first two banks get rotated. It is just your inability to pay attention to details.

MY, my! We're getting a little testy aren't we?  In your video, you have two batteries in series and one standalone.  I don't really care if you are buck charging or boost charging thru the motor.  My point was, you term the battery or batteries receiving a charge as negative resistors.

So I charge a battery looped across a motor, and which battery is in series with the primary battery. That it charges is not in dispute as I have shown this for years. But most are still saying it is not charging much. Yet I have rotated such batteries around for years while continually running my motor loads.

How many times do you need to repeat this?  How about some proof of measurement that we can look at?  Hearing about a boat that ran for three years while the batteries didn't discharge just doesn't convince me!

PM just wants to lie and say this input battery is 24V and easily charges up a 12V battery.

Hold on Rick!  Are you accusing me of lying?  I assumed you were buck charging judging from the tangled mess of clip leads in the video but like I said above, I could care less.  The point is your terminology.

But it is often the other way around. I am running with 12V and charging up 48V. And the input is all accounted for in running the motor. How does the second battery charge at all. If I have a fan that is taking so much energy to run over time and produces so much CFMs, and now I simply add rectification, as is already there, and a charging battery and get the same CFMs and for the same input. But I have either the battery charging or a bulb running, what do you call that? Positive resistance? No, because energy is going into the battery from the negative pulse (supposedly).

Again, so say you!  What do you think?  Do you assume that I haven't run bench tests in the past using the same basic setup you continually rave on about that is, battery swapping?  What did I find- nada!  My bad I guess! 

The battery even can reduce in actual temperature several degrees below ambient and before it started.

Another claim that requires substantiation!  Do you really want to make an impression, provide some measurement proof!

As I said, you don't care for details because you and several others on OU are just trolls trying to turn other members off from this. But we can see that they are not convinced of your sophistry. You need to try a little harder. I think your temper is getting the best of you. Your aggression is possessing you. You are trying to take arguments by violence to fact.

Wow, I must of really hit a sore spot with my last post!  No actually, I'm very detail minded and your insult of calling me a troll doesn't mean diddly to me.  If I am turning other members off, let them speak up here and I will go away ASAP.

I don't care who is convinced of what! What I do care about are your claims of OU with no apparent proof.

Nice try with your psychological prodding but I ain't buying so don't waste your words.

You don't understand what is open. You can't just decide what someone else means by that word. Open in what way. Again, you feel justified in creating your own reality.

Oh I understand open in the context we are in, do you?

Now I just watched 2 hours of video from PM and he said he could create his own reality. That essentially is all you can say and do here.

Is this the best insult you can offer?  You want my opinion Rick, well, I'll give it anyway.  Your insecurity in these matters comes to the front when challenged as is evident by some of your comments in responding to my previous post.  I see this as a dead end street and for that reason I will no longer engage with you.

Carry on-

Pm

Buy me some coffee
I spoke to some leading members of this forum as long ago as January I believe.  I asked them to send a representative to one of Rick's meetings. The response was that it was a good idea. If that had been done we would not be having these arguments right now.  May I suggest that this is the only way to resolve these discussions.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Tinman
Thats !Heviside! component,and is nothing more than a Bearden distortion of what the Heviside component actually is,which has to do with distortions along transmition lines.

On a note of interest, most FE inventors who demonstrated working devices to large groups of people in the past stated that they became interested in this technology while researching telegraph/transmission line anomalies. T.H.Moray who developed a 20 KW unit, Nikola Tesla, Daniel McFarland Cook and Lester Hendershot as well as many others made specific references to telegraph line anomalies.

I mean the telegraph line anomalies damn near started a revolution which can be broken down into a few groups.
1)Atmospheric energy relating to electrostatic charging by the wind or thunder storms.
2)Atmospheric energy relating to magnetic charging (lorentz force) due to solar flares.
3)Ground current energy relating to the above and dielectric/triboelectric substrates or "batteries" buried in the ground.

I could say many things and try to point people in the right direction, I could show pictures and links and talk until I was blue in the face however I am not anyone's teacher I am a student. Mind you, a quite old one but a student none the less and nature is my teacher. You may have seen her around... she's more than a few billion years old, dictates every action in the know universe and doesn't really care what we believe about anything. I have a great deal of respect for her more so than most puny mortals who are lucky to live 100 years.

Do you want to learn something new?... look at this. http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14651
These gentlemen have all but proven that the ancient Egyptians were no dummies and they were using technology based on a different premise. First they had a zinc/carbon/citrus juice series battery aka "bagdad battery" or voltaic cell to produce HV DC. Second they used a plasma focus device aka a "Djed" to transform the HV DC into HV unidirectional impulse currents. The plasma focus device replaces a circuit interrupter/switch or coherer which is limited in it's bandwidth and working voltage. Third they used these HV HF currents to render mercury within a glass tube incandescent which is a modified version of something we know quite well... a fluorescent light.

I know it looks different than our circuits but understand this was 3000 years ago... let that sink in... 3000 years ago. Do you think it should look the same?, well no that's absurd and they did the best they could with what they had to work with just as we do. We tend do the best we can with what we have on hand considering the conditions and I am a gerry rigger from way back. Hell if I was doing any more with any less I would be making something out of nothing.

So how in tarnation did they develop this technology?... the same way we did using logic, reason and experiments to learn what works. You see the real problem was never technology it was supposed experts with an over inflated ego thinking the people which came before us were inferior. The Egyptians had unbelievable technology then there civilization collapsed and it was lost. The Romans had advanced technology then they got cocky and complacent and were overrun by barbarian hordes and it was lost. Do you see the trend, the pattern?... a rejection of science and technology, a rejection of logic and reason?.

I would submit this, no person can know everything and to think we know everything is not a sign of wisdom but egotism and delusion because regardless of how highly we think of ourselves there will always be someone in the future who knows more. Evolution demands it, Time demands it and to understand this is to understand our place in the universe.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Quote from: AllCanadian
So how in tarnation did they develop this technology?

I wonder if they back then received the same sort of "help" we have in
more recent times.  It is claimed, for example, that the Transistor and
Integrated Circuits were back-engineered from specimens provided by
Alien Entities with much greater intelligence than we humans possess.

Things have advanced so rapidly post WW2 that one can only wonder.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

LOL

The part of the video that was the most enjoyable and has the key information about where Rick is at happens at 1:25:13 to 1:25:35.

The rest is a bunch of fumbling around and nonsense regurgitation of old Bearden stuff lifted from Heaviside.

Dear Rick

I really don't think you have any idea of who you are  dealing with on this forum, their life accomplishment and work expertise or abilities, especially the ability to see through nonsense. You underestimate their abilities and overestimate your own. A big error on your part.

Rick, you look rather clumsy in your videos, lack dynamism and should really give up trying to teaching by video, it does not become you.

How old are you anyway Rick? Give  up teaching because you are failing miserably. A hard pill for you to swallow, but better to learn the truth now or have progressive Dunning-Kruger lead you further into delusional behavior. Since you are a mental health person by day, I'm sure you know the condition.

https://www.google.com/search?q=dunning+kruger+effect&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

As a self proclaimed teacher, I'm sure you also  have a select cult following that swoon at every word you say, and prop you up on forums, however you can be certain I will never be one, I lack the required low IQ. Your cult may be giving you false confidence,  try to learn from this.

We have seen crumb droppers come and go on this forum, and usually, like you, they just like to talk talk talk and like the spotlight but have nothing real to offer. Thus far, you fit the pattern perfectly.

A word of advice, you may want to further your career in mental health, as you seem to lack mid level or advanced knowledge of the art of electronics or even good engineering skills and most especially, skill in communicating technical information is severely lacking as evidenced on this forum and in your videos.

One skill that you excel in is using about one to ten thousand times more words than is really necessary to communicate an idea or concept, creating such tomes that the reader is forced to the onset of drowsiness.  Maybe your videos could be marketed as an antidote to sleeplessness.

Old Chinese proverb:

"If one would attempt to lead others, they had better be equal to the task, or they only create more confusion and disarray".

Bob Dylan from Positively Fourth Street:

"Do you take me for such a fool to think that I'd make contact
With one that tries to hide what he don't know to begin with".

Over and Out

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

There is not even any point in wasting energy on you.

Yeah not buying a kit now. Thanks.

Ion
We have seen crumb droppers come and go on this forum, and usually, like you, they just like to talk talk talk and like the spotlight but have nothing real to offer. Thus far, you fit the pattern perfectly.

That is a good point and many here including myself have done this in the past. At the end of the day it must be the real deal, we must be able to demonstrate it and explain it. I think most know the drill by now.

A word of advice, you may want to further your career in mental health, as you seem to lack mid level or advanced knowledge of the art of electronics or even good engineering skills and most especially, skill in communicating technical information is severely lacking as evidenced on this forum and in your videos.

Some could see it as a deficit while others could see it as a benefit. I know many people who can talk the talk and know the math and equations but have never built or improved upon anything. Some great discoveries have come from people who appeared to be the least likely to succeed at anything. The fact is most times we simply do not have all the facts to determine who has something and who does not.

As a healthy criticism I would agree Rick has some work to do on his presentations skills as do I. I started making a video on how a gyroscope system could be modified to produce massless propulsion. It did not work out as planned and I think I looked like an idiot, what a gong show. It is not an easy thing trying to convey a message in a professional and comprehensive way on video by any means.

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Buy me some coffee
« Last Edit: 2019-07-22, 08:43:32 by TinMan »

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-20, 04:04:31