PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 20:56:47
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Member TinselKoala will be made homeless as of August 1  (Read 3673 times)
Group: Ambassador

Unfortunately it has been a very ruff few years in San Antonio Texas for TK
Seems recent health issues with person he was caring for had forced the sale of
Home to help pay medical bills ( person went into nursing home )..

And he was homeless then for 8-9 months living in
Adjacent vacant home with no electricity ( running genset for short periods while caring for that house
and property
(Which was also owned by elderly person from another town ..

Then recently heavy influx of immigrants started taking up all housing …and the house he was in he had to
Leave .( owner made a quick sale)

He has limited income However he can pay rent for a room !

Below is a PayPal account and email if anyone can help !
Even short term housing while he gets sorted ?

alsetalokin.4017@gmail.com

I am working with Stefan to also post something at his forum too !

Respectfully
Chet K
PS
Will be trying to help anyway I can ..however the human services
There are over run at this time and no end in sight !

Group: Experimentalist

It's sad to hear that. He is a wise and credible experimenter, and courageous against the swindlers of free energy. I remember in particular the incredible work he had to produce to invalidate the absurd setup of Rosemary Ainslie who refused by bad faith to acknowledge her measurement errors.
He is one of those people who, if he said to us "I think I have succeeded in free energy", I would certainly try to reproduce his device.

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

I absolutely agree.

Could he set up a crowd funding account to establish a workshop (in which he would live, temporarily, at least) with a view to documenting and producing a particular device - and making it available as plans to the contributors? He should aim high.

Yes
His passion for doing the right thing is what caused this recent problem
A neighbor had a dog tied up in 100f+ heat with no shade or water every day 730 AM until late at night

He went and knocked on the door … they did not speak English , but he got the point across .
That night he found out the same landlord owns the tiny house he rents a room in
(It’s a very poor area in San Antonio )

Landlord told him the neighbor was afraid of him and he gave him 3 days to leave!

And for clarity he was not combative with neighbor, just trying to explain through language barrier!
( it is huge violation to tie up animal with no shade or water in Texas, 500 dollars first offense up to 6 months in jail
2nd offense!
BTW poor dog is still being abused!

I am touching base with everyone I know  that might have use of his experience ( he actually worked
In this field for some of the biggest names in FE investigations ( philanthropic Labs) for decades .

He really could write a book ..everything from remote viewing to ….. ( actual lab research)

Today I am going to the federal government office here to see what he is entitled to in his area (federal)
As all government resources in his area are totally overrun with immigration and unresponsive ( for months now)

Also touching base with all who could possibly use his talents
One option in Florida at the moment I am hopeful of ..( it is a philanthropic lab which lays dormant atm.

Thanks for nice words
He has gotten a room for a few days in some nice couples home who heard of his plight ( his previous roommate
Put up a notice at local food bank for him !

It’s day to day atm in killer heat!
Respectfully
Chet K
« Last Edit: 2022-08-03, 17:02:12 by Chet K »

I agree, his skepticism was not welcomed by all but when TK pursued something you knew he would cut right through the BS and go to the essence.

Skeptics are never welcome on free energy forums, which are mostly based on belief systems and not on scientific method. At least on some forums they are tolerated.
However, it is by convincing the sceptics that an inventor or discoverer will be able to demonstrate that he is one and that his product works. This is what all inventors and discoverers, who are recognised today, have done.
That is why the analytical skills and the demands for proof from people like Tinselkoala are so valuable.

F6FLT
Skeptics are never welcome on free energy forums, which are mostly based on belief systems and not on scientific method. At least on some forums they are tolerated.
However, it is by convincing the sceptics that an inventor or discoverer will be able to demonstrate that he is one and that his product works. This is what all inventors and discoverers, who are recognised today, have done.
That is why the analytical skills and the demands for proof from people like Tinselkoala are so valuable.

Skeptics and critics are seldom welcome anywhere but in the last few years the division has grown. I don't notice it as much as some because I'm a freak and truly welcome criticism and lively debate.

I think of it this way, I cannot know what I cannot imagine and 99% of the battle is understanding what the actual problem is. So when a critic/skeptic claims X cannot happen because of Y I research Y for as long as it takes until I understand it the nature of the problem. It feels a little like cheating because the critics are actually giving us half the answers to a possible solution, lol.

It's sad to hear that. He is a wise and credible experimenter, and courageous against the swindlers of free energy. I remember in particular the incredible work he had to produce to invalidate the absurd setup of Rosemary Ainslie who refused by bad faith to acknowledge her measurement errors.

On Rosemary Ainslie... it's debatable.

Again, it's not about the person but the science and the concept without prejudice. She may have had questionable data and experience or not, I don't know or care but the concept has merit according to my research and experiments. For example, what very few people know due to a lack of comprehensive research is that many devices such as Figuera, Moray, E.V.Gray and others used "German Silver" conductors which is a resistance wire. Which begs the question why in the hell anyone looking for maximum efficiency and a COP>1 would even consider this kind of conductor?. It's not only counterintuitive to a technical person like myself but verges on insanity. However that's not the question, the only relevant question is why someone who appeared to produce a COP>1 would do it?. I don't care what I think... I want to know what a person achieving a COP>1 thinks because that is my goal.

As it turns out the concept in question isn't all that hard to understand so long as we pay attention to all the details. You see a resistance/inductance is only half the equation. Here's the real question, what happens when a high voltage/current small time period impulse runs into a perceived wall such as a resistance?. What happens when the rate of change of energy exceeds the ability of part or the whole of a resistive body?. We already know the answer and said element not only conducts a given amount of energy but must also radiate energy. What kind of energy?, the only kind we know which is charged particles ejected from the surface of the conductor. The particles ejected are charged because the surface from which they were ejected was charged at the time which qualifies as a "conductor".

Which begs the ultimate question... where is the conductor?. Well, part of the "conductor" is just as we assumed and it is the wire and the other part of the "conductor" is the charged particles ejected from the surface of the wire. Do you see the dilemma?, as Feynman explained many want to hold to rigid definitions (appeal to authority/confirmation bias) of how they believe things work but nature doesn't care what we believe. It makes no matter whether the charges move through a wire or the air surrounding it the actual definition of a "conductor" is that charges conduct or move somewhere.

So yes, myself and TK disagreed on most things however it was our disagreement which led me in a completely different direction because we disagreed. Think about that, if we never disagreed I would never have looked further into the science/history thus his opinion was as much a part of my success as mine was. It always takes two to tango and any critic is a friend on mine...

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

F6FLT
Skeptics and critics are seldom welcome anywhere but in the last few years the division has grown. I don't notice it as much as some because I'm a freak and truly welcome criticism and lively debate.

I have been banned from overunity.com, energeticforum.com, magnetosynergy.com, and even here, the most open forum on the subject, my thread on free energy scams and fairy tales, has been blocked though.
This has never happened to me on conventional physics forums although I have discussed topics on the fringe and been criticized for it.

I see much more ostracism in free energy than in conventional science. On arXiv, you can even find papers that are completely out of the conventional theories, about exceeding the speed of light or about anti-gravity.
Conversely on a FE forum, when one explains that surface waves or other objects defined by physicists are not at all what stivep, champion of disinformation, describes, one is banned.

I think of it this way, I cannot know what I cannot imagine and 99% of the battle is understanding what the actual problem is. So when a critic/skeptic claims X cannot happen because of Y I research Y for as long as it takes until I understand it the nature of the problem. It feels a little like cheating because the critics are actually giving us half the answers to a possible solution, lol.

This is the right method. However, before following it, there is a first step to take: that of facts. A skeptic can say that X cannot happen because of Y, but if the facts contradict him (I say facts, not their interpretation or experimental artifacts), then he is wrong. Facts take precedence over theory. The first thing is always to establish the reality of the claimed facts.

On Rosemary Ainslie... it's debatable.

A debate like the sex of angels then, without any hope of operational results: the reality of the facts is not demonstrated, so in science, end of story.
Not only has no one been able to reproduce the facts claimed by Rosemary Ainslie, despite the simplicity of the set-up, but also her measurement errors have been demonstrated.

The problem with the free energy movement is that it is unable to separate the wheat from the chaff and draw conclusions. It perpetually rehashes the implausible past stories of so-called free energy like the Ainslie setup, which become urban legends.
This inability to capitalize condemns it. Salvation can only come from skeptics like TinselKoala, but those are stifled. They are not very prolific because they take the trouble to verify what they say, they propose fewer ideas because they have eliminated the obvious bad ones rather than spreading them on the forums, they are critical and therefore the object of attacks, and the austere truth they detail is less amusing than the fantasized fictions and pseudo-scientific entertainment of the FE gurus. Humans prefer dreams to reality. It's easier to wallow in faith and indulge in fairy tales than to acknowledge failures and move forward.

The problem with the free energy movement is that it is unable to separate the wheat from the chaff and draw conclusions.

I find the best way is simply to ignore the nut cases.

Some of the more idiotic people have an agenda and smell of rubles. Usually, asking for objective proof deals with them but simply look the other way; it drives them nuts.
« Last Edit: 2022-08-07, 12:21:18 by Paul-R »

I find the best way is simply to ignore the nut cases.

It would be effective if they only represented a small percentage and only talked to each other. Unfortunately, there are many of them and they are everywhere, reducing any subject to idle theories from other FE stories or pseudo-inventors.

Moderation never does its job, it favours the nuts because they create a buzz, attracting people. The less competent and more likely to believe anything are easily recruited. A FE forum that bans a skeptic criticizing the hot topic of the moment is often seen, but that bans anyone for repeated false or unfounded claims or quackery, never.

So it is difficult for those who can, to discuss rationally. The most egocentric nuts pretend to explain the secrets of free energy as if it were a reality, no matter what the subject. And the most intolerant call for the banning of sceptics who respond to them or the closure of their topics, which has happened even here where we are generally, and fortunately, relatively spared.

I don't know TK's current situation, but I've got quite a bit of room on my 2 1/2 acres in NW Ariz ona.  Off grid means life is hard.  Now that I took over the paperwork, she won't mind if I "get a lot of people out here and start a commune or something".

Jerry
I like how you think
Bringing people of like mind and purpose together!

I will ask TK ..
and yes I get that it’s gonna be tuff !
Nothing ventured nothing gained !
Respectfully
Chet K
Ps
He does have temporary housing …although a short time frame ( uncertain??)

F6FLT
I have been banned from overunity.com, energeticforum.com, magnetosynergy.com, and even here, the most open forum on the subject, my thread on free energy scams and fairy tales, has been blocked though.
This has never happened to me on conventional physics forums although I have discussed topics on the fringe and been criticized for it.

Indeed, regardless of the background, occupation or belief nobody wants to be questioned or implied they could be wrong about anything. This has more to do with human nature and psychology than anything in my opinion. This is why I found psychology just as interesting as science/physics because they are inseparable. That is, all our idea's, perspectives and observations are always subjective no matter what is claimed.

This is the right method. However, before following it, there is a first step to take: that of facts. A skeptic can say that X cannot happen because of Y, but if the facts contradict him (I say facts, not their interpretation or experimental artifacts), then he is wrong. Facts take precedence over theory. The first thing is always to establish the reality of the claimed facts.

It's debatable, who's supposed facts should we believe?.

For example, the Michelson-Morley experiment didn't disprove an Aether it only proved there experiment couldn't detect it. Yet many of the supposedly best and the brightest didn't hesitate to jump on the denial bandwagon. The fiasco was very much unscientific, devoid of any conclusive body of facts and amateur in my opinion. Which is why we always come full circle back to psychology and perceptions of what a fact is and which fact is more correct than all the other facts everyone else also claims are correct. For example, now the Aether concept is back as Dark Matter/Energy...

This inability to capitalize condemns it. Salvation can only come from skeptics like TinselKoala, but those are stifled. They are not very prolific because they take the trouble to verify what they say, they propose fewer ideas because they have eliminated the obvious bad ones rather than spreading them on the forums, they are critical and therefore the object of attacks, and the austere truth they detail is less amusing than the fantasized fictions and pseudo-scientific entertainment of the FE gurus. Humans prefer dreams to reality. It's easier to wallow in faith and indulge in fairy tales than to acknowledge failures and move forward.

It begs the question, why everyone is fighting so hard to convince everyone else there personal flavor of reality must be the right one?. If it was as right and obvious as they claim it should be self-evident but in every case it isn't so much. Maybe were all crazy because the only qualification is an inability to question our own reality not so much others... wouldn't that be a hoot?.

Regards
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

It's debatable, who's supposed facts should we believe?.

For example, the Michelson-Morley experiment didn't disprove an Aether it only proved there experiment couldn't detect it.

The point is that we can explain electromagnetism without having to assume an ether.
Since science consists in modeling what we observe, the ether is useless.

If the proponents of an ether believe in it, let them provide the experiment to prove it.

It begs the question, why everyone is fighting so hard to convince everyone else there personal flavor of reality must be the right one?. ...
AC

That's right, but science is not just an opinion.
In science, one takes the trouble to verify that the "personal version" corroborates the facts, that is what distinguishes it from other intellectual disciplines.
The "personal version" must even demonstrate how it verifies the facts, which is the only way for it to be refutable (falsifiable), and therefore to be scientific.
When this is done, and there is no error, then a consensus is obtained, the skeptics are convinced, it is no longer a "personal version" but a shared one. All the electrical engineers on the planet use Maxwell's equations, and it works, we have mains power.

If there is no refutability, we are not in science anymore. Debating about it has no more sense than discussing the sex of angels.
The people you are talking about are, for the most part, in the latter case, which is why they fight so hard to convince, and fail. Only those who provide reproducible facts and logical reasoning in support of their arguments succeed.

Group: Guest
   There are many things that can't be proven, as yet. Try proving or disproving about ghosts, spirits, or anything that we can't see, measure, touch, smell, etc. That does not mean those things don't exist. Nor that our dimension is the only one that matters, (becomes physical matter). Only to current science, as they need proof, to disprove something, which they can't provide for. In any case, in order to have proof of FE, we need to have it, first. Which we don't have, here, nor on any on other forum, that I know of.

One would think that the problem with Russia cutting off the oil and gas supplies would change things concerning FE. 
I hope so...and I'm waiting for it. As the Slavs, are the only ones that really know about solid state, self running, free energy devices.
   NO, I'm not trying to convince you or anybody. Just saying...you are free to believe in what you want.

NickZ

PS.  I hope that Tinsel gets a new home. And can continue to work with us on all of this. I miss him, as well.

F6:
   Thanks for your explanation above, of what can happen to any one that does not agree with Wesley, and gets banded or their posts deleted. That is the problem with "moderated" threads.
   That's where guys like TinselK come in handy. To prove of disprove a point, such as about Zenneck wave, etc...

NickZ

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
I've reached out to TK via paypal. Hopefully it will help. Maybe a change of scenery (Arizona) would be good for him.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

moved off topic debate to the Aether and science thread.

Thanks AC. Seams to be the right thing to do.

NickZ

Just a note
TK has found housing, a very kind older woman from Nicaragua
with a separate tiny house on Her Property ,
(They call them “casita’s” there in Texas !)
She has given him an opportunity to hopefully live within his means!

Thanks for all the help and kind words.
Respectfully
Chet K

Just a note

Respectfully
Chet K

I'm very happy to hear this!

Pm

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Glad to hear of TK's new digs!

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
BTW poor dog is still being abused!
I know rescuers if they know the address.

Buy me a beer
Glad to hear of TK's new digs!

Great news.

We call them Casitas here too, I have one here in Spain

Regards

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Just a note

Respectfully
Chet K

Great!
I hope he will be able to resume his research and debunking activity later on.

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 20:56:47