PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 02:36:05
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Author Topic: The Rosemary Ainslie Circuit  (Read 460523 times)
Group: Guest
But all relativity aside,  if we clock a ray of nutrinos passing two locations, and the "flashes" or detection events from the two locations come in closer in time then   d/c,  where 'd' is the distance between the two locations,  and 'c' is the speed of light,   than I would think we can say with a certain amount of certainty that something traveled faster then light.

I agree, nevertheless we must be sure of the distance and the time we measure.
For instance, a real "flash" is not instantaneous, it is spread in time, it degrades during the travel, thus when and how to trigger the start and the stop of the clock? And the same clock can't be simultaneously used at the start and end point, we need two clocks, how to synchronize them? And how to measure the distance without mistake?...
To be conclusive about a faster than light speed, which would be a science revolution, we must wait for independent confirmations of the speed of neutrinos, especially one using a different protocol.

Group: Professor

XN:
if we want build operational machines, we must follow the experimental results

I totally agree with that!

But how about the observation of neutrinos going faster than the speed of light?

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
In the quantum physics entanglement model this is labeled as though it is instaneous. It has been measured of electrons vibrating when others at a distance are resonated even though they are seperated by distances.
To me this smells of GTC(>sol or greater than the speed of light). Eugene Podkletnov measured X26 SOL.

If we fire a bullet past an ant farm they embrace the shock wave but have concept of the bullet.

---------------------------

Those pesky Zipties or Zipnot things of Rosemary's go faster than the speed of light ??

Personally I don't think they exist at all .....  O0

Fuzzy
 C.C

GK,

I'm starting to doubt that QE is the answer on these superluminal neutrinos.

They are measuring time over distance so it isn't QE. I am looking for more info. Accuracy of clocks, detection methods, etc.

Here is the real thing from the real guy.  It's about an hour but if you want the straight goods on the neutrino faster than light debate have a watch.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXUqxdxilfk&list=FL3eBIgn_COeV9Sv8ZkvQw0g&index=2&feature=plcp[/youtube]

@All
Time to stir the pot a bit, lol.

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2094665,00.html
If the Europeans are right, Einstein was not just wrong but almost clueless. The implications could be huge. Particles that move faster than light are essentially moving backwards in time, which could make the phrase cause and effect obsolete.

This is funny and shows the actual extent of the delusion out there in La La land, what if there is no time dilation, never has been and never will be because it is absurd. What if time dilation was solely due to politics, you see Einstein was an ambitious man and he knew no theory would fly which contradicted Maxwell's equations because they had already been accepted as fact, not proven beyond all doubt but accepted. The problem is that once something is accepted in the world of science it is next to impossible to reverse because that would imply people who consider themselves to be beyond reproach must be wrong in some way and they could never wrong in their funny little world so they must first grow old and die then be proven wrong. Thus Einstein's belief in some "fabric of space" or media in which energy could propagate had to be abandoned and a work around concocted hence time dilation was born. Not because there was actual time dilation which is absurd but because Maxwell's equations did not include any external influences or forces as he stated for all to see in his papers. My guess is that an ambitious patent clerk with dreams of grandeur patched together a theory, mostly borrowed from a french physicist, and figured he could correct it after the fact before anyone smart enough noticed it's flaws. It should be no surprise that one year after the release of GR only one person had the balls to state they understood it and it should also be no surprise that this nonsense continues even as we speak.

No one is tearing up the Einsteinian rule book just yet. As physicists well know, astonishing results like this often turn out to be wrong, especially when they haven't been double-checked. Sometimes that means the group announcing the big news has done shoddy work, like the Utah chemists who announced to great fanfare back in 1989 that they'd achieved controlled nuclear fusion on a tabletop — the cold-fusion kerfuffle — trumping the physicists who'd been struggling for years to do the same thing with billion-dollar machines.
Wow, this sounds more like a pissing contest that science, more politics.

And sometimes, the researchers have gone about things the right way, carefully checking their equipment and their calculations to make sure they aren't being fooled by some mundane, potentially embarrassing glitch.
Like believing in unicorns, time dilation and fairy dust, that kind of glitch?. Check your premise boys.

Or maybe it won't: the history of science may be littered with claims that were ultimately proved false, but some outrageous ideas turn out to be true in the end. Take dark matter, the mysterious, invisible stuff that outweighs the visible stars and galaxies by a factor of 10 to 1. When it was first proposed in the 1930s, nobody believed it. When it reappeared in the 1960s, everyone laughed. Now it's firmly accepted as a fundamental part of the universe.

Now I think we are getting somewhere, a mysterious invisible stuff filling the universe which was discovered, dicarded, laughed at, rediscoved and again discarded, ridiculed, then finally accepted when given was no other choice.
We could ask a simple question here, have we been given any real undeniable proof that time can change? Well sure we have when a clock, atomic or not, when compared to another shows a difference, that is a change in the rate at which time passes. Hold on a second I have time dilation in every clock in my house, no wait the batteries are low in some of them and they are just plain old cheap clocks. Hmm could it be that the rate of the passage of time has not changed but the clocks themselves have in some way? Could it be that time is not effected by velocity but matter is which is the reason the clocks appear to change their rate?. Could it be possible that some mysterious invisible stuff filling the universe has effected our clocks, you see this is the problem with mysterious invisible stuff we do not understand, we do not know what it can effect or how it can effect things hence the term "mysterious". Could it be that we have never measured a change in the stuff our clocks are made of because all the things we use to measure this stuff are effected in exactly the same way giving the appearance that nothing has changed?.

@FuzzyTomCat
Those pesky Zipties or Zipnot things of Rosemary's go faster than the speed of light ??
Those damn Zipons keep making my beer warm so I have to drink it all real fast which is why I'm always drunk, I wish Rosemary would do something about them.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

if we want build operational machines, we must follow the experimental results
XN:
I totally agree with that!

But how about the observation of neutrinos going faster than the speed of light?

About the observation of neutrinos going faster than the speed of light, either the theory or the experiment is wrong.
We must remember that only one experiment supports FTL speed of objects with mass while all others shown a speed limit c. Naturally in such a case, many precautions must be taken before deciding if there is really something wrong, and what.
The CERN's physicists published their experiment because they saw no flaw in their measurement protocol, but as it is extraordinary and contradictory with what is observed for decades until now, they want the scientific community verify it and duplicate it. I agree with their methodology. We must carefully wait for new confirmations or denials.

This is funny and shows the actual extent of the delusion out there in La La land, what if there is no time dilation, never has been and never will be because it is absurd. What if time dilation was solely due to politics...

Before making extravagant hypothesis of replacing "time dilatation" by "politics", you should explain us how "politics" can increase the life time of radioactive matter by moving it at near light speed...

In the quantum physics entanglement model this is labeled as though it is instaneous. It has been measured of electrons vibrating when others at a distance are resonated even though they are seperated by distances.

QM doesn't show that matter or energy is transfered instantaneously. The question is: what is "instantaneous"?

We observe only that:
- when two particles are entangled, each quantum state (for instance the photon polarization) is undetermined, the two particles appear as being only one whatever the distance between them. This is known as "superposition state", which is indefinite.
- when we measure a particle, the quantum state of the other one is also instantaneously determined, phenomenon known as "wave function collapse".
- there is no way to instantaneously communicate because it is the measurement that determines the quantum state, it does it at random, so we can't code information

Finally in QM, the instantaneousness is only that of the correlation of two quantum states from two stochastic events at a distance.

The question that this correlation could be due to hidden variables, i.e. due to unknown parameters shared by the two particles at the moment they are entangled, has been dismissed by the experiments known as "Bell's inequality", proving that the "link" between the particles didn't exist before the measurement and therefore that it is really instantaneous at the moment of the measurement. But many physicists are still challenging this point, although it is in the main stream science.

We are here at the fringe of the human knowledge. Imho the question of time is a fundamental key for the answer. The idea of instantaneousness comes to mind because we are conditioned by our habit of psychological time that endless flows. Nevertheless, where there is no clock, is there time? Not sure at all. So here is an hypothesis: if time emerges only from quantum events, which are the only possible elementary "tags" for clocks, it is not surprising that two particles in a superposition state remain in an eternal present until they react with the environment or a measurement apparatus which create the event and therefore their time. Of course in our macroscopic world, there are billions of quantum events each second, so the time seems continuous.

Poynt:

Rosemary either cannot grasp the concepts for doing proper power measurements or there is some sort of psychological pathology going on where she is compelled to argue against you to support her beliefs about her project no matter what.  As a result she has put up moveable psychological barriers that always result in her arguing against you.  I am sure there is a proper term for this but I don't know what it is.

Then in a related matter she still cannot master the terminology and concepts related to power and energy in order to communicate these these ideas coherently and correctly.  She knows what power is, she knows what energy is, but she is unable to string two sentences together without making a mistake.  There is something going on here also, it's like there is some sort of mental block.

All that being said, you gave it your 10th shot, perhaps it's time to throw in the towel?

MileHigh

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
MH,

I don't mind giving it a shot now and again, even though I know it won't help her. At least it has the real chance of helping others who may have fallen victim to her linguistic charm.

Thanks for your concern, and glad to see you're still reading. I'd have to agree with all you said.

Cheers,

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Poynt,

I would have to agree somewhat with MH on his take on Rosemary. You would think after 3 years and over 7,000 posts on numerous forums that a single person, engineer or academic would step forward on her claims and verify something .... anything at all from the South Africa team so called experts. As you and all else can see by Rosemary's forum reply's and uneducated comments that shes 100% on her own, not even knowledgeable forum members come and rally to help the continued mistakes she makes.

The postings on OU you did were all text book and as good as the posts were they got buried quick in the thread from the five (5) part reply and several I told you so BS posts from Rosemary, so now the credible and verifiable information you posted is one (1) page back as per her all so predictable methods go from the experienced forum warrior battles by the willing to set the record straight or with verifiable correct information

The bottom line is anything that disputes Rosemary's turd model and it's physic prediction of zippties or zipnots will be fought by Rosemary to the bitter end .... the "THESIS" of the unproven model is whats important to Rosemary "NOT" the device she or her South Africa team created in question that produces the claimed results which has never been reproduced in any scientific method accepted in the scientific community.

Shes nothing but a smart "TROLL" in high heals that's fooled countless of good honest individuals for the past three (3) years .....  >:(

Best Regards,
Fuzzy
 ;)

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Indeed Glen, she is hopelessly incorrigible.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Poynt,

You would think after 3 years and over 7,000 posts on numerous forums that a single person, engineer or academic would step forward on her claims and verify something ....

That is because whenever an engineer, academic or knowledgeable person steps forward, they end up disagreeing with her making them incompetent in her eyes

Hi all,

Is it just me, but is it different getting into the current public posts on the Rosemary "TRUTH" blog using the link http://rosemaryainslie-publicblog.blogspot.com/ being able to access the latest posts ??  :-\

I seem only able to get there from another way with a saved bookmark link http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?postID=8601966873585062014&blogID=7589344202232509327&isPopup=false&page=2   8)

Some interesting comments being posted there lately   :o

Regards,
Fuzzy
 :)

Poor Rosie is back in "struggling" mode where she can't even read her own schematic and understand what connects to what.  She still doesn't understand the cockeyed way the function generator turns on a MOSFET and a spontaneous oscillation starts.

It's amazing really.  Multiple attempts to publish papers about a miswired circuit that is then mistakenly interpreted as a source of free energy.

It's the ultimate Roseanne Roseannadanna moment.

This sort of people feed their vacuity from reactions of others. The only way is to ignore them.

I occasionally poke in there as well to check on her progress.
This appears to be a better link to the blog you're referring to:

http://rosemaryainslie-publicblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/feel-free-to-answer-poll-question-how.html

Mookie

I occasionally poke in there as well to check on her progress.
This appears to be a better link to the blog you're referring to:

http://rosemaryainslie-publicblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/feel-free-to-answer-poll-question-how.html

Mookie

Hi Mookie,

Thank You  O0  that's a much better link ....

Fuzzy
 :)

OMG!

I clicked on the wrong link and just saw an exchange between .99 and RA.

How can you even contribute to a technical document or make any comment when you don't know that power and wattage are the same thing in an electrical circuit?

As in, power is spoken about using the term 'watts' or 'wattage'.

Gotta delete that link. Don't want that happening again  :o

Bah!

In the old days they would say "Garbage-in garbage-out."

I found some modern highfalutin words that have the same message:

Pathological science is the process by which "people are tricked into false results ... by subjective effects, wishful thinking or threshold interactions".  The term was first used by Irving Langmuir, Nobel Prize-winning chemist, during a 1953 colloquium at the Knolls Research Laboratory. Langmuir said a pathological science is an area of research that simply will not "go away"—long after it was given up on as 'false' by the majority of scientists in the field. He called pathological science "the science of things that aren't so."

Say it isn't so, Joe!

If you took a big fat high-voltage cap and hooked it up to the Zippon Flux Converter and let her run for a few minutes and let the superluminal effects take hold...  Oscillations and heat and spikes!  Spikes!  Spikes!

Then to Rosie's complete shock the voltage on that big fat capacitor would slowly drop.

Now since we know that the energy stored in a capacitor is 1/2 C v-squared....  If we measured the voltage drop on a very large cap over say.... 10 seconds.... then we could make a decent estimate of the WATTAGE (or POWER) DISSIPATED BY THE MAGIC ZIPPON CIRCUIT.

Yes, THE CIRCUIT IS INDEED TRULY REPRESENTATIONAL OF THE STANDARD MODEL.

I am talking about the evidence of ENERGY STORED IN THE CAPACITOR IS BEING DISSIPATED IN (OR TRANSFERRED INTO) THE ZIPPON FLUX CONVERTER.   THAT'S WATTAGE (OR POWER)

We are applying STANDARD MEASUREMENT PROTOCOLS.

Watch out because the Zippon Flux Converter can BURN YOUR TOE.

@Milehigh
Pathological science is the process by which "people are tricked into false results ... by subjective effects, wishful thinking or threshold interactions".  The term was first used by Irving Langmuir, Nobel Prize-winning chemist, during a 1953 colloquium at the Knolls Research Laboratory. Langmuir said a pathological science is an area of research that simply will not "go away"—long after it was given up on as 'false' by the majority of scientists in the field. He called pathological science "the science of things that aren't so."

I think you know I just have to comment on this, lol, I think the key phrase here is ----
an area of research that simply will not "go away"—long after it was given up on as 'false' by the majority of scientists in the field
After Einstein disclosed GR I think the majority of scientists in the field would acknowledge that the "Aether" was dead, it was given up on as false and many would consider it pathological science as Irving Langmuir suggests. However we have a little problem with this strange concept in that science is not a popularity contest and more people believing something is so doesn't always mean it is and we know this as a fact when looking back through our history. That is we know as a fact that we have been completely wrong about many things much more often than we have been right, so why would a Nobel prize winner think science is the truth by consensus that is absurd.

Let's jump to the present, "The Aether is dead --- long live the Aether", now the Aether is considered as dead or pathological science however something took it's place which is in fact the very same thing only now it has a different name. Today we call it "Dark Matter" or in other fields of science they call it "Plasma", now how is it a mysterious substance pervading all supposedly empty space called the Aether is pathological science yet the very same mysterious substance when called Dark matter or Plasma is perfectly acceptable?. Have they lost their minds?, Do they have a pathological hatred of words that start with the letter "A"?, or maybe a more likely scenario was that their "Science by Consensus" was wrong yet again so they simply renamed the Aether as Dark Matter or Plasma.

Now being a big fan of history, science and psychology I'm going to go out on a limb and make a startling prediction of what to expect in the future. I predict science will find this mysterious substance we call Aether/Dark Matter/Plasma or whatever suits your fancy will be found to be responsible for the propogation of energy through supposedly empty space as well as the fundamental forces of Gravity, Electricity and Magnetism. Now why would I think somethign so obviously whacky?, well because this is exactly the same theory we had nearly 100 years ago only today all the names have changed. You see if you do the research on our history as it relates to science you would find we spend most of our time running in circles, that is something is accepted as fact then proven false and considered pathological science then reborn under a different name as something new. Which is really great when applying for research grants, just imagine an exciting new field of science which is exactly the same field we had 100 years ago only now it has an exciting new name which is much more exciting when you think about it or maybe just maybe much ado about nothing.

I guess we could consider what we call proof, If everything is supposedly understood then why has little really changed in the energy sector in the last 50 years?, why is my new car a piece of shit?( 18% efficiency -- Really?), why do our super safe and clean nuclear reactors keep exploding and spewing radioactive debris across the planet?, why is our planet such a freaking mess?, why is the cure for most major diseases always right around the corner but never the next one?. You know we had the iron age, the industrial age and now I believe we are in the age of Hype because all this supposed understanding is starting to sound like a lot of hot air to me.

Regards
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

AC:

I will just mention a few things here, not going to do any online "refresher."  I believe that you just putting two and two together to make four when the connection is not there.  I think that you are making a leap of logic that many people make and it's incorrect.

The Aether was proposed as a medium to facilitate the transmission of electromagnetic waves.  In the 19th century people speculated that you needed a tangible medium to propagate electromagnetic waves.  We did experiments and discovered that that's not true.  We proved that an absolute vacuum can transmit electromagnetic waves and the characteristic impedance of empty space is 376.73 ohms.

The impedance of free space, Z0, is a physical constant relating the magnitudes of the electric and magnetic fields of electromagnetic radiation traveling through free space. That is, Z0 = |E|/|H|, where |E| is the electric field strength and |H| magnetic field strength. It has an exact value, given approximately as 376.73031... ohms.[1]

The impedance of free space equals the product of the vacuum permeability or magnetic constant μ0 and the speed of light in vacuum c0. Since the numerical values of the magnetic constant and of the speed of light are fixed by the definitions of the ampere and the metre respectively, the exact value of the impedance of free space is likewise fixed by definition and is not subject to experimental error.

As you are well aware, experiments were done to find out if there is an Aether and they found no evidence of one.

Then people with "alternative" viewpoints refuse to accept this.  Then along comes the discovery of Dark Matter, which is simply unaccounted for mass in the Universe, and people say that they think it's the Aether.  That makes no sense at all.  You, and many other people are just shoehorning the discovery of Dark Matter into the concept of an Aether when they are not the same thing at all.

From what I gather they believe that Dark Energy is just a term that they are using for an unknown agent that is responsible for the acceleration of the expansion of the Universe.  At this point in time it's just a name for an unknown property that they know next to nothing about.

Like I said I am not well versed in these matters, but I smell a rat.  There is no Aether, and we can deduce Dark Matter exists because the galaxies are rotating at the wrong speed relative to the apparent visible masses that they have.  Dark Matter "explaining" the existence of Aether is just a bandwagon as far as I can tell, and the truth is that they have nothing to do with each other.

So there is an element of pathological science in what you are stating.  Hypothetical Aether in the standard 19th century definition has been proven to not exist.  If you are trying to "bend" the definition of Aether to modern times and somehow make the connection to Dark Matter I don't accept that either.  There is just one definition for Aether and one definition for Dark Matter and they are different.  Just trying to keep it real.

And I will put in a disclaimer:  YES, I realize that our understanding can evolve and get better over time and things could change.   "Could" being the key thing.  It's just as easy to envision that in 500 years time, 99% of we know know will still be valid, 1% will have been refuted, and there will be another 25% of new knowledge added to our understanding of the Universe.

And you can't forget 42.

MileHigh

@Milehigh
The Aether was proposed as a medium to facilitate the transmission of electromagnetic waves.  In the 19th century people speculated that you needed a tangible medium to propagate electromagnetic waves.  We did experiments and discovered that that's not true.  We proved that an absolute vacuum can transmit electromagnetic waves and the characteristic impedance of empty space is 376.73 ohms.

I'm not sure you understand my intent here, I'm not saying there is an Aether or pushing Aether theory persay however I think we have to be realistic. First we should understand what were dealing with---

Dark Matter --- dark matter is a currently-undetermined type of matter which accounts for a large part of the mass of the universe, but neither emits nor scatters light or other electromagnetic radiation, and so cannot be directly seen with telescopes Dark matter is presumed to constitute 83% of the matter in the universe and 23% of the mass-energy

An undetermined "type" of matter which fills the universe, key word -- undetermined type -- hence we do not know what it is, that is we do not know what it is nor where it is. As well I should clarify a point, what we did prove was that we can never attain an absolute vacuum and that no matter what temperature matter is lowered to it will always contain energy. So we have a mystery, there is no such thing as a perfect vacuum as far as we know and apparently all space is full of an undetermined type of matter filling all space, that is the universe as we know it.

Perhaps you can clarify this for me because it would seem to be a contradiction in terms, how can we have an absolute vacuum defined as (Quote: Vacuum is space that is empty of matter) which is apparently full of (Quote: a currently-undetermined type of matter) ?.

Then we have another issue.
It is estimated that as much as 99.9% of the universe is comprised of plasma.
The space between galaxies, the intergalactic medium, is a very tenuous, fully ionized plasma, that carries magnetic field and electric currents.

Now if all the space between stars not unlike our sun is full of plasma and the known universe is full of stars then how can it be an absolute vacuum defined as (Quote: Vacuum is space that is empty of matter)?

You see it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, A space that is empty of matter but also full of not only an undetermined type of matter (dark Matter) but also Plasma. I'm not saying this is the Aether but if we look at history we find that the Aether was dicarded and space was assumed to be mostly empty and now we have come full circle back to a new theory in which our universe is full again. As well if the universe is not empty but full of Plasma then it seems kind of odd that all this energy in transition from one place to another would be completely uneffected by it considering this plasma carries magnetic fields and electric currents.

YES, I realize that our understanding can evolve and get better over time and things could change.   "Could" being the key thing.  It's just as easy to envision that in 500 years time, 99% of we know know will still be valid, 1% will have been refuted, and there will be another 25% of new knowledge added to our understanding of the Universe.

I would disagree, look at how far we have come in the last 50 years and the rate of change in understanding and knowledge is growing exponentially. I think that in 500 years the technology will be as foreign to us as a computer is to our great great grandparents and this has been proven to be the case throughout our history. I do not believe there is any "could change" about it as every prior generation has always said exactly the same thing haven't they?, they always assumed "they" had it right and it has always been proven that they never were, lol, that's kind of strange when we think about it.

Regards
AC

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 02:36:05