PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 21:00:15
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: What is wrong with science today  (Read 4739 times)
Group: Experimentalist

If a changing magnetic field cannot produce a changing electric field then how do we explain Electro-Magnetic waves in a vacuum?.

A changing magnetic field cannot produce an electric field, it's the same reality. In conductors, charges moving relative to an observer at rest are seen to be surrounded by a magnetic field. The charges produce the electric field, seen from their own reference frame, and the observer who sees them moving sees a different electric field due to their speed, which Maxwell translated into the magnetic field model.
If the charges are moving at constant speed, they cannot exert a net force on all the electrons in another looped circuit, because the resultant is zero. In contrast, if the speed is variable, the resultant is non-zero on the circuit, creating the phenomenon of induction.
In a vacuum, the EM field is autonomous. The observation is that the 2 electric and magnetic fields are concomitant and both necessary for the wave, with no known causal relationship between the two, nor any delay that might evoke it. Whether it's the result of the propagation of a disturbance in the medium, such as virtual positron/electron particle pairs, virtual photons or others, or not, changes nothing in the model. It's normal to want to understand the exact mechanism, but that's another debate.

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

How can water with different densities at the boundary of the Atlantic and Pacific oceans not mix from the point of view of thermodynamics?

Group: Experimentalist

How can water with different densities at the boundary of the Atlantic and Pacific oceans not mix from the point of view of thermodynamics?

Your question is a sophism, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question .
Your presupposition is not shared, I think you'll understand which one I'm talking about.
Rephrase your question in an open-ended way so that we can answer it.

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

I had read a few more sites .In fact, the oceans mix. I just fell for the yellow press.
What a pity. I thought that I discovered supposed source of free energy.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 21:00:15