PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-27, 11:04:02
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Four Quadrants...  (Read 8440 times)
Group: Guest
:)
« Last Edit: 2012-10-13, 22:20:39 by tao »

A true work of art, tao  O0

Nice, how it all comes together.

(+) and (-) were used for convenience
   ;D

Hard to describe something poynting at other dimensions with only a plus and minus.
--------------

I see where the memristor fits... dead-center but with all eight points of the four quadrants orthogonal in some perspective.

Heh!

I'd say that is a vast multidimensional improvement over this....

A true work of art, tao  O0

Nice, how it all comes together.
   ;D

Hard to describe something poynting at other dimensions with only a plus and minus.
--------------

I see where the memristor fits... dead-center but with all eight points of the four quadrants orthogonal in some perspective.

Thanks!

LOL, yea, indeed, highly multi-dimensional...

Heh!

I'd say that is a vast multidimensional improvement over this....

HAHAHA!

« Last Edit: 2012-10-13, 22:20:34 by tao »

A brief recap of Inductance's 'motional physics' ties:
The 'Velocity of Inductance' is Resistance
The 'Acceleration of Inductance' is Elastance
The 'Jerk of Inductance' is Capacitive Reactance

I think I'll stop this post for now, don't want to make anyone's head blow up! ROFL!

I think the real brain damage will be an effect from the current discussion swamping all others  C.C

I'm going to need a bit more of the concept relating motional physics velocity to resistance. I can visualize reduced mho's due to CEMF and other things...

« Last Edit: 2012-10-13, 22:20:29 by tao »

Aha!

I thank you for that explanation.

In the first sentence I realized WHY I was having trouble associating velocity to inductance.

I don't see current as 'mass in motion' because I have long since believed the only electron motion is primarily almost random and more activity in the radial sense than the axial direction. To me, electric current is transfer of energy via exchange of momentum in the form of electric charge interaction between electrons. Apply the Lorentz force to an electron moving down a wire already having a magnetic field from earlier travelers.

The shoe still fits. I just need to keep my mind open  ;)

Just a curiosity I wish to ponder....

Your graphic may answer a question I've had for a while.

Why do electrical circuits almost always only fit well with the impedance analog and not with the mobility analog?

Mechanical systems may be thought of in either way. Not so easily with electrical systems.

---------text stricken due to realization-----------

I just realized your idea doesn't care and neither should I. A little manipulation of the variables and it is still the same thing...

Oh well, I suppose I am approaching that age where you may frustrate me by placing me in a round room and telling me that I may only piss in the corner  ???

Oh well, I suppose I am approaching that age where you may frustrate me by placing me in a round room and telling me that I may only piss in the corner  ???

ROFL!!!

...my diagram looks rather unlike the conventional ones that you have surely seen everywhere.

Tao, do you mean this particular conventional diagram?

EDIT: Changed image.
« Last Edit: 2012-01-25, 05:25:03 by Rosphere »

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-27, 11:04:02