PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-27, 11:03:45
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Possible answers to many standing questions...  (Read 4529 times)
Group: Guest
The link below is to what I would call a rare find of well though-out theory which explains what gravity is and relationships to electromagnetic.

It is very DEEP but even if you don't understand the formulae you should be able to get the gist of it.

http://www.physics2000.com/PDF/HugginsPhDThesis1962.pdf

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
The link below is to what I would call a rare find of well though-out theory which explains what gravity is and relationships to electromagnetic.

It is very DEEP but even if you don't understand the formulae you should be able to get the gist of it.

http://www.physics2000.com/PDF/HugginsPhDThesis1962.pdf

How about the "gist of it in a simple electromagnetic experiment" that we can attempt here. I took an hour to read it and it is way over my head. I'm afraid I'm out of my element here, so it's up to you WW.

Maybe start with a summary in layman's terms.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

How about the "gist of it in a simple electromagnetic experiment" that we can attempt here. I took an hour to read it and it is way over my head. I'm afraid I'm out of my element here, so it's up to you WW.

Maybe start with a summary in layman's terms.

Much of it is over my head, as well.

While the author seems to intentionally avoid the ramifications of tying gravity to electromagnetism she does show that any mass is indeed affected by gravity, including an electron. Using momentum and gravity she shows why charges of the same charge and in a parallel path attract one another and repel when the same charges have no velocity relative to the ambient gravity.
The above being in the proofs, she has effectively classified gravity as nothing more than a spin type relationship between bodies in parallel paths with similar velocity.

She doesn't make the simple statement that gravity is only a pseudo force between charges and has more to do with spin and momentum relationships but she might as well do so. Since all matter has electrons and all regional matter is traveling in the same direction with similar velocities our perception is that small bodies fall into large bodies - Newton's apple.

Possible result:

The Casimir effect, Van der Waals force and many others may be other manifestations of what we call gravity.(Note that repulsion IS possible in the Casimir effect)

Wire and plasma pinch effects are localized creation of gravity.

If correct:

A planet truly at rest with respect to the galaxy would not be attracted to any part of the galaxy. An experiment has already been done but I doubt the results were interpreted for this paper. There was a high-school shuttle experiment that amounted to a baggy partially filled with objects having the same static charge. Over time the objects formed separate clumps and then all the clumps formed one clump.
If I recall the riddle was solved by saying that each object represented a moving similar charge and since all were traveling together they were attracted to each other.

The more electrons the stronger the effect or source of gravity (exceptions would be due to other spin-type particles cancelling the creation of mesons - humpf... gravity can be cancelled? Oops C.C).

WW
Is it realy that complicated? Could gravity be something realy simple insted?.
Anything that has mass,has gravity. Any mass is made up of atom's. Atom's love sticking together,and are attracted to eachother.
So why couldnt gravity be just the attraction of bodies of atoms?.

Group: Ambassador

A Theory on Most of the alleged Gravity devices in human history as well as an Engine "Drive"model which floats all around this discussion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJJ-4lnwrck

I blame this on TinMan it appeared after I viewed  his last split Toroid Video.

thx
Chet

WW
Is it realy that complicated? Could gravity be something realy simple insted?.
Anything that has mass,has gravity. Any mass is made up of atom's. Atom's love sticking together,and are attracted to eachother.
So why couldnt gravity be just the attraction of bodies of atoms?.

Gravity is purely a magnetic effect.  I have a chapter in the book where I prove it.  I also unify Coulomb's law and Newton's gravitational force law into one unifying general equation.

Gravity can be explained extremely simply.
a. When a particle is accelerated it gains mass (no need to bring in relativity here.  This is an experimentally demonstrable fact)
b. When a bar magnet is subjected to a magnetic field it will assume a certain energy magnetic energy.  This magnetic energy is given by the equation
E=-mu*B*cos theta (Turro)  where mu is the magnetic moment.

With these two facts in mind lets see what happens when we accelerate an electron.
The GFT posits that the electron is composed of 3 quarks, i, j, and k.  
These are classic Hamilton  quaternions.  
The rules of quaternions says that ij=k
The GFT calls ij an up quark and k a down quark. (not to be confused with the up and down quarks of the standard model)
The up quark ij is a magnetic dipole, mu.
(No  need to know anything about quaternions.  Only that the electron is composed of two quarks, the  GFT up and down quark )
When the electron is accelerated it gains energy.  Magnetic energy.
This gain in magnetic energy is given by E=mu*B*cos theta
As E increases B increases.  
This increase in B is mediated through the down quark (k) acting on the up quark (ij)
The dipole under the influence of a magnetic field will precess
This is manifested by the magnetic dipole  tilting,i.e., being pulled down and away from the normal
This downward force is gravity. This downward force is precession. Gravity is quark precession.
Again, as acceleration increases, the magnetic energy increases, which is directly proportional to the B field increasing (just look at the equation)
The gravitational potential per charge or voltage is given by V=E/q=-(mu*B* cos theta)/q
The gravitational force per charge would therefore be F/q=-(mu*B*cos theta)/qr

I later go on to prove mathematically how starting with Ohm's law we can derive Coulomb's law and from there derive Newton's gravitational force law.  All algebraically, using simple high school algebra.
« Last Edit: 2014-07-20, 18:12:18 by GFT »

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-27, 11:03:45