PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 03:41:30
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 101
Author Topic: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench  (Read 223406 times)
Group: Guest
   Most everything is a speculation. That is the state of affairs for now. We are counting on that the schematics and diagrams and what is being said as being correct.
   Seams to me that the whole device is "ringing", and vibrating. Some parts ringing stronger than others.
   We have been speculating about that yoke core for over 10 years now.

Itsu is doing more than speculating, and that is just what is really needed. If we can get out of his way. Or at least follow him by doing your own replication, like some of us have done. Yet, Verpies may have a point about the yoke. Or not... As the new Tariel Kapanadze devices also show non Tv yoke type of circuits. And a different type of HV circuit, as well. I have not studied any of his stuff, because it's all secret. And will probably stay that way until he dies. So, something is wrong with that, and yet he is still alive, and well, I hope.

BTW:  Verpies, the device will also ring, without the Kacher being on. The sound emitted from just the pp circuit going through all the coils, was once called the "frying chicken" sound. To find this sound the duty cycle needs to be fine tuned. And is an indication of a needed sync, or frequency. Then will interact with the Radio Moscow sound, once the Kacher is also turned on. So, fried chicken by Radio Moscow...  A little funny...

Below is an image of the yoke that I am using. It's the big ones that come out of a 32 inch tv, with the windings on it it's almost 4 inches across.
I know that there are bigger ones yet. At one time I had a yoke from a 34 inch tv, that was about 5 inches or so, just by itself. The bigger, the better.

NickZ

Edit:  Itsu can you please also connect some bulbs onto your output, so we can see better what your output is doing on your videos.
For testing the effect and interaction of the Kacher onto the grenade, please allow for over 400 watts loads, and the ground line connected.
 Thanks.

Group: Professor

When you stretch facts to fit your point I smile  :)
These are the facts I have. I have seen plenty of experiments with other ferrites in these types of devices but none of them successful.

Let's see how far you'll get with a different ferrite.
Itsu is one of the best experimenters here and he will work with you closely. I'll come back in a month to check how far your exclusive guidance will have taken his build.

These are the facts I have. I have seen plenty of experiments with other ferrites in these types of devices but none of them successful.

Let's see how far you'll get with a different ferrite.
Itsu is one of the best experimenters here and he will work with you closely. I'll come back in a month to check how far your exclusive guidance will have taken his build.

I was hoping more for cooperation among builders, not that I am exclusively guiding somebody  :)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Let me say that i also was hoping more builders would join to cooperate in building this system.

There have several new members joined this forum as i understand, but up till now no one has signed in into this thread.

We need more diversity in builds to compare scope shots, the use of different parts etc.

I have my doubts if my kacher is working correctly as the HF created by it is minimal in my opinion.

I also notice that somehow my Push Pull system (Inductor L4 / Grenade L5) is not in resonance at 24.4KHz anymore, but around 21KHz so the need for a readjust.

Itsu

Let me say that i also was hoping more builders would join to cooperate in building this system.

Hi Everyone,
Busy few years so not had enough time to do any builds. I've read this entire topic and have most of what I need for a build. A component variant to start and I'm looking forwards to this project as it possesses a lot of  commonalities with many supposed working devices.
For the record my first radio I constructed in 1969 was a success and being smitten, things have definitely progressed.
I'm in progress of component collection and will start coil manufacturing with a few of the many variants within this topic. Gated FETS will be utilised for stability as phase changes in free runners are not an ideal addition. The frequency used isn't as important as it seems. The harmonic content most definitely is.
Build and experimentation is key in this and hopefully something will click from within the masses of data available so we can chuck out the chaff and obtain the wheat we are searching for.
Steve.

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
   Verpies:
   Are you mentioning all this about the working yoke core, because it can be obtained, on line? Because, if not...what's the point?
Or should we go to Russia and check the garbage piles for old Tvs?
   Concerning the smaller yokes, like are found in monitors. Akula said that the smaller Russian core did NOT work for him, and was forced to change to the bigger yoke to power his self runner. Some yokes are one piece, and some yokes are split.
   I don't believe that the yoke is the source of power, of itself, as if it were a battery. And once one of us builds something that works using other cores, like the big toroid that Geo uses, then we can compare results. Of course using the original type yoke is the best way to go. if possible.

NickZ
Nick if you go through some of the video’s it says if your using a TV yoke that's split you have to find it's resonant frequency
notice the loop coil and tuning capacitor in the circuit.

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Itsu,

Just realized that he also says that transistor is K2611 (in the first fragment).
So it is probably kacher made with K2611 and he wrongly name gate/source as base/emitter.

Vasik

PS https://www.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/pdf/448887/WINSEMI/K2611.html

Vasik,

yes, i notice too in the video's etc. that the names transistor and MOSFET, collector and drain etc. are loosely used.

So i probably dig out an old MOSFET kacher driver laying around and start doing some tests with that.

Itsu

Hi Everyone,
Busy few years so not had enough time to do any builds. I've read this entire topic and have most of what I need for a build. A component variant to start and I'm looking forwards to this project as it possesses a lot of  commonalities with many supposed working devices.
For the record my first radio I constructed in 1969 was a success and being smitten, things have definitely progressed.
I'm in progress of component collection and will start coil manufacturing with a few of the many variants within this topic. Gated FETS will be utilised for stability as phase changes in free runners are not an ideal addition. The frequency used isn't as important as it seems. The harmonic content most definitely is.
Build and experimentation is key in this and hopefully something will click from within the masses of data available so we can chuck out the chaff and obtain the wheat we are searching for.
Steve.

Hi szaxx,

good to see you here, and your interest in starting a build.

We have some great guys with extended knowledge here assisting in cracking this thing which comes with some discussion which is good imo.

Hopefully we can keep it up and produce some kind of progress (MO) soon.

Regards Itsu

Hi Everyone,
Steve.

Hi szaxx,

Good that you can join our effort.
There is quite extensive documentation (https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4154.0) but we are
still missing some practical answers.
This device is a mix of radio and power technologies, very interesting puzzle to solve :)

Regards,
Vasik

Vasik,
yes, i notice too in the video's etc. that the names transistor and MOSFET, collector and drain etc. are loosely used.
So i probably dig out an old MOSFET kacher driver laying around and start doing some tests with that.
Itsu
Itsu,

Yes, may be use of kacher wasn't good idea after all. I still not sure.
I have made my first build attempt and some tests.
It is quite confusing I would say :)
I use similar wire and winding for gradient coil and was hoping to get frequencies close to your coil.
But it is different, and even more confusing that results seems to changed after week or so. May be they depend on temperature (it is quite hot now).
I would like to reiterate throgh these measurement with you at some point to try find some reference point.

Vasik

Vasik,

looking great  O0

Yes,  results change from time to time i noticed, so some retune is needed now and then.

My current transformer core gets very hot in the inductor (L4) line.

Itsu

Hi All,
I've not seen any comments on triplen harmonics. This may give everyone a heads up on the importance of the additive and in mains power systems the destructive force these have. Typically they are suppressed to meet EMC directives yet in this project they may well offer insight to delay timings and pulse width management. There's always more than we understand at present in the operation of these OU devices, it's worth recalling SM saying the coils interaction is where the power comes from and harmonics are required for it to function.
It's worth the time reading on the mentioned harmonics as it'll remove some of the disinformation instantly.
Steve.

Vasik,

Itsu
the thing your missing is a rotating 90 deg vortex, you wont get that with your 180 deg design
you need to mark the nodes into your design, your the profesor show us how to do it I think you need to
modulate with 1/4 wave.

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Can someone tell me how the "nanopulser" was incorporated into some builds?

Thanks,
PW

Can someone tell me how the "nanopulser" was incorporated into some builds?

Thanks,
PW

Something like this. Coax cable shield used instead of antenna coil.

I did some experiments with the 1st diagram shown by Vasik above using a nanopulser (created together with verpies earlier), see here:

https://overunity.com/12736/kapanadze-cousin-dally-free-energy/msg482434/#msg482434

But at the end the impact of the 1.8KV nanopulse was very limited, but then the knowledge of the whole circuit was not as good as we have now.

Itsu

I was trying to get the Grenade LC circuit back into resonance around 24.4KHz (now around 21KHz), but after loosing 100nF out of the 200nF of the "red capacitor", i still am only on 23.8KHz.

So i am not sure what is going on, probably the (stronger) inductor LC circuit is influencing the Grenade LC circuit strongly.

Itsu

I did some experiments with the 1st diagram shown by Vasik above using a nanopulser (created together with verpies earlier), see here:

https://overunity.com/12736/kapanadze-cousin-dally-free-energy/msg482434/#msg482434

But at the end the impact of the 1.8KV nanopulse was very limited, but then the knowledge of the whole circuit was not as good as we have now.
Itsu

Itsu,

"traditionally" FE schematics drawn with mistakes. Nano pulses need to be supplied to coax shield, not to  wire.
Two diodes in series usually used to get higher voltage. Most probably some other small details without which it will not work.
I think we can try nanopulser again at some point to get rid of Tesla coil.

Vasik

I was trying to get the Grenade LC circuit back into resonance around 24.4KHz (now around 21KHz), but after loosing 100nF out of the 200nF of the "red capacitor", i still am only on 23.8KHz.
So i am not sure what is going on, probably the (stronger) inductor LC circuit is influencing the Grenade LC circuit strongly.
Itsu

Itsu,

why is inductor circuit stronger ? Have you made some changes ?

For one frequency tuning I use procedure like this:
1. Disconnect gradient coil
2. Tune inductor circuit to resonate on desired frequency
3. Disconnect inductor circuit
4. Re-connect gradient coil and tune gradient coil circuit to resonate on desired frequency
5. Re-connect inductor circuit, frequency will "jump up"
6. Increase both inductor and gradient coil capacitors 50% each (or same proportion) until you get desired frequency back

From later Stalker messages it seems that 25-28 turn coil is not needed. I.e. coils layout can look like in Alexeev's device. There is smaller connection between load and push pull in such layout.
Hope this helps.

Vasik

Vasik:
   I never could figure out why the need for two secondary coils on the yoke. I thought that perhaps one secondary would serve as the power source for the bulbs,  and the other would power the feed back circuit. But, that's not how this device is set up. Seam more complicated than it needs to be.
   I have seen the circuit that just uses one three turn secondary coil on the yoke. But, I don't know if that diagram provided for a self runner.

Itsu:
  You mentioned: "I have my doubts if my kacher is working correctly as the HF created by it is minimal in my opinion".

I agree with you. I doubt that with your current Kacher signal output you would see much of an interaction. Have you tried to increase the voltage/current on the base of the 2SC5200.  I think that that may still be your problem.

I posted the older video of my Kacher, and how it could power loads of several amps, through the yoke/grenade circuits, not mAs.
You wanted third party comparisons... and other opinions. There you have it.

NickZ

Itsu:
  You mentioned: "I have my doubts if my kacher is working correctly as the HF created by it is minimal in my opinion".

I agree with you. I doubt that with your current Kacher signal output you would see much of an interaction. Have you tried to increase the voltage/current on the base of the 2SC5200.  I think that that may still your problem.

I posted the older video of my Kacher, and how it could power loads of several amps, through the yoke/grenade circuits, not mAs.
You wanted third party comparisons... and other opinions. There you have it.

NickZ

NickZ,

If I understand correctly, your TC ran continuously while Itsu's is gated at a very low duty cycle.  So keep that in mind when comparing the two outputs.

But I do think he should get rid of the cardboard core...

PW

NickZ,

If I understand correctly, your TC ran continuously while Itsu's is gated at a very low duty cycle.  So keep that in mind when comparing the two outputs.

But I do think he should get rid of the cardboard core...

PW

PW:  But, Itsu does not even get any streamer. So, I doubt that the cardboard core has anything to do with it, if the transistor's base is not getting what it needs. Any ways, that's what I think, and why I wanted to see his output through some bulbs. And to see the Kacher spark and streamers, or the lack of any visible gain.  Seams to me that his output should look something like what Geo is showing, below, which is also similar to Stalker's Kacher signal, with the white, noisy, hissing sound, and smell of ozone.
   https://youtu.be/XvNiJyZlQ8k

If Nick has to have his TC running all the time to light his bulbs then he is runing a simple TANSVERS device and he must have damped his TC right
down in frequency for it to work and both TC and Grenade would have to be at the same frequency, thus making his device a fake.

It is as simple as that, like it or not !

Regards Sil

Vasik:
   I never could figure out why the need for two secondary coils on the yoke. I thought that perhaps one secondary would serve as the power source for the bulbs,  and the other would power the feed back circuit. But, that's not how this device is set up. Seam more complicated than it needs to be.
   I have seen the circuit that just uses one three turn secondary coil on the yoke. But, I don't know if that diagram provided for a self runner.

Nick,

This device sometimes compared to regenerative receiver.
Push pull is a de-modulator and not supposed to power load directly.
Second winding on many schematics used for providing high voltage for kacher or nanopulser.

Vasik

PS http://www.vk6fh.com/vk6fh/superegen6bl8.htm

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 101
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 03:41:30