PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 04:24:35
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20
Author Topic: STEAP and the TPU  (Read 55676 times)

I cant read the part number

I can not too. I don't have a better resolution.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
So something like a string of Half-H-bridge drivers rated as high a potential as is practical?
And then if it were purely an electrostatic action then solid plates would conceivably work for the electrodes around the constant-current test coil.

Of course simpler circuits could be devised but not until it was confirmed if rise/fall times were critical factors to operation.

The attached are the mosfets switching, note in their linear area, as audio switching is done. Class A amplifiers etc.

Do not take any notice of the frequencies, the yellow is just triggering my scope.

Mike

Edit: reduce size of pic
« Last Edit: 2024-04-25, 20:23:53 by poynt99 »

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
Thanks  O0

So this fits as a delay line;

That was just an IDEA. The real electronics fit on a 6cm X 8cm pcb, including the mosfets and frequency generators, one of which is a clock (as in watch) crystal.

At least your thinking of what SM gave. A lot was given in his mails, you just have to think like him.

The delay is in the coils inductance and capacitance to ground (LC).

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
Now all this business of looping back from the output to the input to create an OU machine will never ever work in ANY OU divice, it would brake the laws of conservation of energy. Apart from that, would it not run away with itself!

STEAP and the TPU run with gain, as in an op-amp, but unlike an op-amp, the gain is both voltage and current.

It is the linear generator part that runs the unit, the generator, it is NOT THE OUTPUT, so get that clear to start with when I said it is a linear generator.

I just thought I should mention that as it probably was misleading. I have been under the weather the last two weeks with an ulcerated colon, very painful, last of 10 days on two antibiotics today, I am without energy and bad tempered. My wife tells me I am a s*n of a b**ch to live with atm.

Mike

Thanks for sharing all you have Mike. I hope you feel better soon. Being under the weather and feeling bad tempered go hand in hand in my experience. I'm pretty grouchy when ill, which seems to be most of the time these past few months.

I've been thinking about it and it looks like the reverberatir function makes a really really fast rotating field in a really clever way

I wonder how it would change if you put a solenoid around it and apply dc current

So there is one frequency phase shifted. This produces a rumble that can be called an echo or delay. When is KICK created?
Is that the rumbling sound? So another frequency.
example:
1 f = 100kHz
2 f = 101kHz

phase shift 1kHz this is rumble.

Centraflow: I am sorry that you are having health problems and I wish you to recover quickly.

Trying to think like Mark. I read the letters to Durban and to Lindsay. It talks about many things.
There is a dynatron effect in vacuum tubes and according to some it has signs of OU. However, Mark describes the moment when the lamp is turned on and then a small pulse occurs. Everything is correct, except that this impulse is the result of the current of the first switch-on.
You can set the mosfet for this short ms time, but it is not OU.
I didn't find anything here while taking measurements hmmm..
« Last Edit: 2024-04-26, 15:25:29 by maxmalone »

Yeah it's a mixer makes a beat frequency and has a complicated interaction with the core plus other coils

Yeah it's a mixer makes a beat frequency and has a complicated interaction with the core plus other coils

It's supposed to be that simple  ;D

Just guessing, sorry if offtopic.

When I read these comments about phase shifting - can be involved something like phase shifting with oposite coils?
For example phase #1 on #1 CW coil and phase #2 shifted by 90 degrees on #2 CCW coil, both coils winded on same core, and #3 pickup coil between them?
When #1 coil fires, creates induction in #3 coil and #3 coil creates Lenz in 90 phase shift and in this time #2 coil fires (because it is shifted also by 90 deg) and by this #2 coil Lenz is strengthened and greater power is generated?

And the phase shift is created by op-amp circuit?

It came to my mind because I read Fernandez Egg of Columbus pdf published on OU forum long time ago.

It happened before somewhere,remind me. Chris?

It is very possible that the TPU construction is a representation of a vacuum tube.
Such a vacuum tube can be controlled by MOSFETs.

4x collector coils on frame with ? aluminum ?
Does this really generate OU already?
What are these protruding legs?
Could there be a vacuum tube there? Of course.
Vacuum tubes come in various sizes and even as small as a match.

I think that the frequency or even two frequencies alone do not give the intended result without an additional mechanism of excess current. The vacuum tube is the closest to what Mark used.
He talked about it many times. This is basically the basis that gives you a KICK.
« Last Edit: 2024-04-27, 08:02:58 by maxmalone »

Group: Ambassador

Chief
??
It happened before somewhere,remind me. Chris?

Here the experimenters to ask about that claim
https://www.beyondunity.org/?p=2

Here the experimenters to ask about that claim
https://www.beyondunity.org/?p=2
It’s just that what was above reminded me of the design of partner coils. :)
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4201.0;attach=51071

Buy me a beer
If you really really study those drawings of SM, and relate them to his TPUs, especially the one that was cut open along with the comments, you should realise how they are wound and connected.

Here I have done the work for you.

Mike

If you really really study those drawings of SM, and relate them to his TPUs, especially the one that was cut open along with the comments, you should realise how they are wound and connected.

Here I have done the work for you.

Mike

Do you have a picture or video of the one cut open?

Thank you for your work. If you managed to repeat the excess energy, congratulations. I never received more than a few mW more.
Let's talk about KICK.
Mark says the output of the device is approximately 5kHz HASH. This means noise. This fits the term KICK which in large quantities can be called KICK. If we collect it in a capacitor we have one bigger KICK, so to speak. A suddenly discharged capacitor will give us "KICK", but this is wrong thinking because the output is 5kHz. For this to be possible, each KICK is 5kHz, right?
If KICK is to give anything, it must give more than 100V for a 100V bulb. We know that the measured voltage is even around 900V. Now you need to understand that each 5kHz KICK must have the appropriate pulse width power. Normally we have 50%, but when the lama is 100V and the voltage at the output is 900V, it can be easily assumed that the pulse width may be several percent. Probably <5%.
Of course, only if there is no rectifier at the output.

The coils themselves, even wound into a toroid, will not do anything in my opinion. No frequency will change anything if it is not next to the transmitting station. The bad news is that Mark writes that his device works like a radio and that he doesn't care where the transmitter is from. I understand that this may just be a description. He just doesn't know where this energy comes from. If a blind man had never seen, for example, the sun, he would also write the same.

Okay... so where can this energy come from? since Mark wrote about vacuum tubes, I still think this is the beginning and the end.
Coils can act as chokes.
The gyroscopic effect of TPU is interesting, but vibrations of 3 coils at several Hz or even Khz can vibrate cyclically and give such a gyroscopic effect.
This is interesting, but we don't know if it has a direct impact on OU. Rather, the vacuum tube gives us this KICK and the rest controls a tube or several.
This is how I see it for now.

Lithium batteries for watches began to be widely used in the 1980s. According to my calculations, a 15" toroid could hold over 550 CR2032 batteries. This gives a 100V 60W light bulb for approximately 15-25 minutes.
Is it possible that the TPU were batteries? we know that the device worked for about 15-30 minutes and overheated. This matches the battery power perfectly unfortunately.

Unfortunately, this is not a completely good explanation, but it is quite possible.
TPU from a suitcase - can be powered from a meter.
TPU 2x bulbs, large base holds a lot of batteries.
another thick black TPU means > 500 batteries.
and the next biggest one that works with TV... 5000> batteries?

Unfortunately, this is a possible scenario.

Please understand that after so many years, such an explanation may be close to the truth.
Personally, I would prefer it to be a bad explanation, but has anyone verified it this way?

Buy me a beer
Lithium batteries for watches began to be widely used in the 1980s. According to my calculations, a 15" toroid could hold over 550 CR2032 batteries. This gives a 100V 60W light bulb for approximately 15-25 minutes.
Is it possible that the TPU were batteries? we know that the device worked for about 15-30 minutes and overheated. This matches the battery power perfectly unfortunately.

Unfortunately, this is not a completely good explanation, but it is quite possible.
TPU from a suitcase - can be powered from a meter.
TPU 2x bulbs, large base holds a lot of batteries.
another thick black TPU means > 500 batteries.
and the next biggest one that works with TV... 5000> batteries?

Unfortunately, this is a possible scenario.

Please understand that after so many years, such an explanation may be close to the truth.
Personally, I would prefer it to be a bad explanation, but has anyone verified it this way?

No batteries, it is not possible.

It uses capacitors, an audio amplifier, a delay line, and a DC to DC boost converter, all configured in a clever way which creates a linear DC generater which keeps it all going with considerable excess "power".

Regsrds

Mike

This is the moment when the SM short-circuits:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phs-guFpdrU

you can see the flame.

Now let's compare it with another video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXLbEf_HLPg

SM says it's 900V! How is it possible that 900V will give such a long flame!?
Even the sound is similar. (you can hear it in another video)

If there is 40kV or more then the frequency must be > 30Khz or more between 60-200Khz or more.
If there is at least 1kW there, doing it without protection was very stupid. There was definitely a skin effect.  Of course it would be an HF/HV burn

Centraflow: it doesn't look like DC but AC/HF/HV

I know that you have great knowledge and I agree that it may be so. frequency doubler. Of course, frequency multiplication by resonance.
So we have a basic value, e.g. 10khz, and at the end we get 100khz. We know that higher frequency means greater power.

Would it be that simple? and possible?  :D

Buy me a beer
This is the moment when the SM short-circuits:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phs-guFpdrU

you can see the flame.

Now let's compare it with another video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXLbEf_HLPg

SM says it's 900V! How is it possible that 900V will give such a long flame!?
Even the sound is similar. (you can hear it in another video)

If there is 40kV or more then the frequency must be > 30Khz or more between 60-200Khz or more.
If there is at least 1kW there, doing it without protection was very stupid. There was definitely a skin effect.  Of course it would be an HF/HV burn

Centraflow: it doesn't look like DC but AC/HF/HV

I know that you have great knowledge and I agree that it may be so. frequency doubler. Of course, frequency multiplication by resonance.
So we have a basic value, e.g. 10khz, and at the end we get 100khz. We know that higher frequency means greater power.

Would it be that simple? and possible?  :D

It is more simple than you can imagine.

You should look at this thread https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4659.msg112039#msg112039 it will enlighten you to the type of induction, and why the TPU warms up, it is part of the effect.

Mike

It is more simple than you can imagine.

You should look at this thread https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4659.msg112039#msg112039 it will enlighten you to the type of induction, and why the TPU warms up, it is part of the effect.

Mike

You yourself wrote that there is no iron there. The thread you mention talks about iron and its production method and, i.e. carburizing.

I built something like this once. Each coil was switched separately. There was a magnetic field inside that was moving. The magnet was spinning.

I did a simple experiment with the rotation of a magnetic field:

https://youtu.be/MxS0dq6aW1c

If the power is increased to 20Vpp, the frequency can be increased to 15Hz

If the compass is spinning, it means that the frequency in the SM TPU magnetic field is 7-20Hz max. when the compass can rotate. Later he stands still according to witnesses' accounts. This means that the frequency is > 20Hz and we don't know how much. However, in order for it to stand still, the frequency must be higher. Basically any > 20...30Hz. maybe 100Mhz and more. It doesn't matter anymore then.

Is there a video when SM shows the compass spinning?

Group: Professor

I did a simple experiment with the rotation of a magnetic field:
https://youtu.be/MxS0dq6aW1c
What is the orientation of the windings in this coil ?
If they are in the classical axial orientation then the compass is incorrectly oriented inside the coil to rotate optimally.

P.S.
Do you know that your Rigol signal generator can be upgraded to 200MHz for free ?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 04:24:35