PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 23:32:57
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 100
Author Topic: 9/11 debate - enter at your own risk!  (Read 978650 times)

Group: Experimentalist

« Last Edit: 2016-03-05, 21:21:54 by Room3327 »

---------------------------
"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

I was not giving you a time limit.. I was reasonably informing you that I had placed a 48 hour time limit on myself before reporting you to the moderators for alleging that I had made a threat against you, without providing supporting evidence to back up the claim.

You have now chosen to clarify your position and I am happy with your response, therefore I will not report you to the moderators for this offence  :)

I have highlighted in bold your comment, and my reply is below:

This is a colloquial English term, has nothing to do with inciting racist violence against you. If you don't understand something.. ask! do not presume and make all of your further decisions based on a misconception. If you had asked for clarification you would not have done this:

Your language and your ideology repulse me, and you still have an open complaint against you for this:

You have 48 hours to clarify your position before I report you to the moderators for hate speech. I will allow you to dodge that bullet if you would willingly subject yourself and your ideology for a vote of support or not, by the members of this forum. Let me know your decision if you want a front page poll setting up, I will request it to be done  :)

Your ideology repulses me, I am offended by you and what you say, so OK I can't tell you what to post and you sure as heck can't tell me what to post!
You want to try and position yourself on what you think is the moral high ground well it's not working with me as you know.  Go right ahead and report me to the moderators if your that petty and can't speak for yourself.  I don't need to take a vote, it would only serve to 'out' other people that agree with me so they can be hounded and persecuted by morons like you, you may be educated in some science and know some things but you sorely lack in many other area's.

How can you possibly think you have the moral high ground when you stand up for the murderers, rapists and pedophiles.  I stand with the GOOD people of Earth against the evil so whatever you think you have to do...

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
Room, how do you explain the U.S. and Their allies aiding ISIS ? Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Israel are all helping ISIS. Before the Russians began dealing with ISIS the U.S. were just pretending to bomb ISIS. Russia showed that to be true.

Farmhand,

I don't want to get into it with you, you've had enough problems, so cutting you some slack I will just say that your almost total lack of knowledge on islam shows through with brilliant clarity in a post like this one.  Why do people who have so little knowledge on a subject think they can come in and talk rationally about something of which they know nothing. Please study up on islam then come back and talk with me other wise your just burning up my time for no good reason.

Looks to me like Room cannot answer your excellent question, and chooses instead to insult you. I thought your post was excellent Farmhand, very well articulated truth from your perspective  O0

How can you possibly think you have the moral high ground when you stand up for the murderers, rapists and pedophiles.

I have never claimed to have the moral high ground.

The statement that I stand up for murderers, rapists and pedophiles is simply ridiculous.

You will get your poll  C.C

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Room, how do you explain the U.S. and Their allies aiding ISIS ? Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Israel are all helping ISIS. Before the Russians began dealing with ISIS the U.S. were just pretending to bomb ISIS. Russia showed that to be true.

I have already answered this question some time ago, my answer is Obama is a muslim, a terrorist, and is aiding and abetting ISIS I have never been wishy washy about this!
 And just so you know Farmhand I don't disagree with every thing you said. Just don't have time to get into it now.

evolvingape,
Let me be clear, I don't care what you think!

I don't need to take a vote, it would only serve to 'out' other people that agree with me so they can be hounded and persecuted by morons like you, you may be educated in some science and know some things but you sorely lack in many other area's.

I am sure the readership understand.. you came for me!

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=1195.msg18436#msg18436

Continuation of debate from Lee's bench thread.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=1195.msg18437#msg18437

The new thread has been created in the miscellaneous discussion section.  "9/11 debate - enter at your own risk!"

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=1195.msg18440#msg18440

First: I am sorry to the-big-M, for starting this in your bench, I will get out of here.

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

Group: Guest
So I guess the question must be asked of Room.

Is the killing of many thousands of civilians by U.S./allied bombs ok but the killing of a few thousand by U.S. - C.I.A. backed Muslim terrorists not ok ?

In many peoples educated opinion Bin Laden was a C.I.A. asset and recent events show this to be very likely true. The Saudi connection is quite telling. When the U.S. spouts talk of democracy it is a joke they are friends with one of the most brutal regimes on the planet and the money involved in U.S. politics is disgusting, this is the same in Israel. Money is their god, but it isn't even real money they worship, it is debt money.

The invasion of Iraq after 911 was a crime against humanity. All of this is just an extension of that policy using proxies (terrorists) to do the work as U.S. citizens can tolerate the expense of borrowed money but they do not like the dead soldiers from fighting made up wars . It goes back further than Obama, he is just doing what he is told, as will Hag Clinton. I think most sane people realize that Clinton, Bush, Obama ect. all just do what they are told. There is no way the U.S. citizens can vote for other policy as no candidates that wish for a different path are allowed to be elected and even if they were the necessary reforms would never be passed.

And by the way I know enough about all religions, and I don't read fiction. In my opinion people who are fanatically religious have mental disorders likely induced by a life of indoctrination and contradiction backed up by some mind bending horror/terror in many cases.

No one is defending ISIS. I don't think any one is defending the U.S. government either. Very telling indeed.

Room3327, if you stop the hate speech, and acknowledge that not all Muslim's are Islamic terrorist's (Muslim's are people who practice Islam).. You have freedom of speech in this thread.

I will champion your right to freedom of speech but you must accept that you are in somebody else's house (the small OUR community), and if they ask you to stop because your ideologic expression offends them.. well c'mon your a smart fella right.. You don't let a hate preacher into your front room to entertain your children after all.. you do that and No moderator complaint.. No poll.. you get to roll..

You are entitled to your right to flesh out your argument.. so go on then, convince me, and everyone else here.. the floor of the Room is yours!  O0

I guess I can't let this go without comment either.

I have never said all Muslims are bad, evil or any other thing, don't set up a straw man argument.  I know that there are good muslims out there, I have always said that most of you need to learn about ISLAM.  Islam is an ideology and once you get to know Islamic ideology you too will come to know how contrary to our beliefs it really is.  Calling people like me, who are sounding the warning alarm, names does nothing for truth.  So again I ask everyone who can, to at least read the Koran, I know it is boring but it has become a necessity if you want to understand what is going on in the world.  Without the knowledge of Islam you cannot put it all together.

So now the truth is hate speech, at least according to you, and you are going to bar me under what authority, this is my house as well I have been here since the beginning of the site, have done my share of contributing to the site. So let's talk about ideological expression, I am supposed to stop telling the truth because it offends these poor souls, well their ideology not only offends me but enrages me that they can murder me but I can't even offend them in words.  Ideology this is the very topic I have been waiting for, do you even know what islamic ideology is? rhetorical question, I know you do not, by your defending it I can only come to 1 conclusion you are either a muslim or you don't have the foggiest idea of islamic ideology.  You want to talk about hate preachers have you ever listened to islamic preaching, there is a book called 'Preachers of Hate'  which will enlighten you on islamic ideology.

Ideology that blesses and condones murder for many reasons, only one being, that you are not one of them. I have a lot to say on the topic of Ideology so I must say you now have me excited.

Room3327, if you stop the hate speech, and acknowledge that not all Muslim's are Islamic terrorist's (Muslim's are people who practice Islam).. You have freedom of speech in this thread.

I will champion your right to freedom of speech but you must accept that you are in somebody else's house (the small OUR community), and if they ask you to stop because your ideologic expression offends them.. well c'mon your a smart fella right.. You don't let a hate preacher into your front room to entertain your children after all.. you do that and No moderator complaint.. No poll.. you get to roll..

You are entitled to your right to flesh out your argument.. so go on then, convince me, and everyone else here.. the floor of the Room is yours!  O0

Oh boy.. now I feel I have a worthy opponent!  >:-)

Bring it Room.. everything you have got, your full focused resources.. This is your moment! I mean it dude, nail that sucker to the cross  ^-^

Retirement is pretty boring, truth be known. Having given the people of Earth simple COP>1 technology powered by a fundamental force.. available to be tapped anywhere on the surface of this significant gravitational sphere fluid mass, floating in space.. we all call home..

Oh boy.. lets rock the Room! >:-)

So now the truth is hate speech, at least according to you,
I can document your hate speech if you wish.

and you are going to bar me under what authority,
I am not going to bar you, I am going to report you to the moderators, who may then decide to expel you based upon a number of variables.

this is my house as well
This is not your house, you are a guest in the host's house, just like me.

I have been here since the beginning of the site,
Yes you have, and time served does not always equal competence, or in itself deserve an earned place at the table.

have done my share of contributing to the site.
This is an overunity energy research site, to that end you have contributed fuck all.

So let's talk about ideological expression, I am supposed to stop telling the truth because it offends these poor souls,
You simply present your position and claim it to be the truth, the majority of us have a point of view that I believe has more depth to it.

well their ideology not only offends me but enrages me that they can murder me but I can't even offend them in words.
You have not been murdered, you are still here tapping away at your keyboard, are you not ?

Ideology this is the very topic I have been waiting for, do you even know what islamic ideology is? rhetorical question, I know you do not, by your defending it I can only come to 1 conclusion you are either a muslim or you don't have the foggiest idea of islamic ideology.  You want to talk about hate preachers have you ever listened to islamic preaching, there is a book called 'Preachers of Hate'  which will enlighten you on islamic ideology.
Oh boy..

Ideology that blesses and condones murder for many reasons, only one being, that you are not one of them. I have a lot to say on the topic of Ideology so I must say you now have me excited.
You excited makes me scared  :'(

Oh boy.. now I feel I have a worthy opponent!  >:-)

Bring it Room.. everything you have got, your full focused resources.. This is your moment! I mean it dude, nail that sucker to the cross  ^-^

Retirement is pretty boring, truth be known. Having given the people of Earth simple COP>1 technology powered by a fundamental force.. available to be tapped anywhere on the surface of this significant gravitational sphere fluid mass, floating in space.. we all call home..

Oh boy.. lets rock the Room! >:-)

Now this comes as a shock to me, you have overunity and have given it to the open source community? Do you have a working device, has it been submitted to second and third parties for verification, does point99 know about this can anyone prove your revelation, this is fantistic all the worlds problems have been solved by you, you should be given your own holiday, I would celebrate it, no greater achievement has ever been made by mankind.  Please stand up and take a bow you deserve it.  Just how far over cop 1 is it? can I get one for my home? Or are you pulling my leg?

Now this comes as a shock to me, you have overunity and have given it to the open source community? Do you have a working device, has it been submitted to second and third parties for verification, does point99 know about this can anyone prove your revelation, this is fantistic all the worlds problems have been solved by you, you should be given your own holiday, I would celebrate it, no greater achievement has ever been made by mankind.  Please stand up and take a bow you deserve it.  Just how far over cop 1 is it? can I get one for my home? Or are you pulling my leg?

My dear fellow,

You clearly have not been paying attention..

In your position playing dumb and threatening to invoke .99 moderation is a stupid move..

you should be given your own holiday
I will be content with a Nobel Prize and a Specific Gravity Field  ;D

Personally I think just the links would be all that is needed for EA to post about the articles or maybe an clipping as well.

You know what that is a good idea, I could do with a rest. One last copy and paste then we can get down to some serious analysis!

The Rothschild Gang: Shadow Conspiracy Or Rumor?

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-rothschild-gang-shadow-conspiracy-or-rumor-2011-6?op=1&IR=T

Jun. 1, 2011

The Rothschilds are the most famous banking family in history. In the 19th century they lent money to Kings and governments and funded both sides in the Napoleonic wars. They once saved the Bank of England from collapse with their own money. But how did they come to be so fabulously wealthy? In this two-part feature we first look at their rise from the ghettoes of Frankfurt, and then in part two we ask why they have been accused of everything from deliberately starting wars, to assassinating presidents and controlling the entire global financial system.

Rothschild Bank Now Under Criminal Investigation After Baron David De Rothschild Indictment

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/03/rothschild-bank-now-under-criminal-investigation-after-baron-david-de-rothschild-indictment.html?utm_source=Activist+Post+Subscribers&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=5f78a0b399-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_term=0_b0c7fb76bd-5f78a0b399-387779689

March 6, 2016

Last year, Baron David de Rothschild was indicted by the French government after he was accused of fraud in a scheme that allegedly embezzled large sums of money from British pensioners.

It has taken many years to bring this case against Rothschild and his company the Rothschild Financial Services Group, which trapped hundreds of pensioners in a bogus loan scheme between the years of 2005 and 2008.

One by one the pensioners lost their money and pressed charges against the notorious banker, beginning a case that would take many years to get even an indictment.

In June, Paris-based liaison judge Javier Gómez Bermudez ruled that Rothschild must face a trial for his crimes, and ordered local police to seek him out in his various mansions that are spread throughout the country.

“It is a good step in the right direction. The courts are now in agreement with us that there is enough evidence to interrogate Baron Rothschild. The first thing they will have to do is find him. Once they have done that they can begin to question him. It is a real breakthrough moment for everyone involved,” lawyer Antonio Flores of Lawbird told the Olive Press after the ruling.

“In short, independently of what happened to the investment, Rothschild advertised a loan aimed at reducing inheritance tax, which is a breach of tax law,” he added.

While news of a single Rothschild being indicted is certainly noteworthy, a particularly important announcement was made this Friday.

The French government announced that it has launched an investigation into the entire Swiss branch of the Rothschild’s banking empire.

According to Bloomberg,

The Swiss unit of Edmond de Rothschild said it’s the subject of a French probe regarding a former business relationship managed by a former employee.

“Edmond de Rothschild (Suisse) SA is actively participating in the criminal investigation under way,” the Geneva-based bank said in an e-mailed statement on Friday. “The bank denies all the allegations that have been made against it.”

Edmond de Rothschild, a private banking and asset management firm established in Paris in 1953, oversees about 150 billion euros ($164 billion) and is led today by Baron Benjamin de Rothschild and his wife Ariane. The Swiss unit traces its roots to the acquisition of Banque Privee in Geneva in 1965.

The company has no further comment at this time, according to the statement. Officials in Geneva weren’t immediately available to respond to a telephone call from Bloomberg News on Friday.

The Rothschild empire has been instrumental in helping move the global elite’s wealth from traditional tax havens like the Bahamas, Switzerland and the British Virgin Islands to the U.S.

Last month, the Free Thought Project reported on the above the law tax haven established inside the United States by the Rothschilds.

After opening a trust company in Reno, Nev., Rothschild & Co. began ushering the massive fortunes of the world’s most wealthy individuals out of typical tax havens, and into the Rothschild run U.S. trusts, which are exempt from the international reporting requirements.

The Rothschild banking dynasty is a family line that has been accused of pulling the political strings of many different governments through their control of various economic systems throughout the world.

Historically, there is ample evidence to show that the family has used insider trading to bilk money from both private and public funds.

During the Battle of Waterloo in the Napoleonic wars, Nathan Rothschild was responsible for one of the oldest cases of “insider trading,” which led to the Rothschild family robbing a whole nation blind. In 1815 when the battle of Waterloo took place, there were no quick methods of communication like we have today so messengers were used for communication in times of war. The Rothschild’s took advantage of this by having spies on the frontlines of the battle who would return information to the family faster than the messengers used by the military.

When the British won the war, Nathan Rothschild, was of course, the first to know, and he immediately went to the stock exchange and started selling stocks while putting out the rumor that the French had won the war. This created a panic on the floor of the stock exchange and investors all over England began frantically selling their stocks. With the price of all stocks plummeting Rothschild was able to buy out the whole English market for a fraction of its cost. When word returned that the English had actually been victorious, the value of the market soared, and overnight Nathan Rothschild expanded his family’s wealth, and cemented their position as one of the richest families in the world.

Matt Agorist is an honorably discharged veteran of the USMC and former intelligence operator directly tasked by the NSA. This prior experience gives him unique insight into the world of government corruption and the American police state. Agorist has been an independent journalist for over a decade and has been featured on mainstream networks around the world. Follow @MattAgorist

Let's start looking at some ideology, here is a good article to start with. Remember this culture is supposed to be just as good as our culture according to the PC MC view.

www.jihadwatch.org/2016/03/muslim-professor-islam-has-no-age-barrier-in-marriage-and-muslims-have-no-apology-for-those-who-refuse-to-accept-this

Are you willing to accept this culture into our culture, they are locked into their 7th century cult and cannot change one single word of their book or they become apostates, and the punishment for being an apostate is DEATH, all four islamic schools of jurisprudence find death to be proscribed for apostates.  All muslims are vigilantes of the cult and all are tasked with the apostates murder, who ever finds them first.
This isn't even the tip of the iceberg.  This cult and so called culture is barbaric just look around at their actions and speech and start looking at the IDEOLOGY.  And PLEASE quit making apologies for them, let them do the apologising for their barbaric culture.

I will be content with a Nobel Prize and a Specific Gravity Field  ;D

Oh you are selling yourself short, you deserve much more then that- when can I get mine whats the price going to be?  :)

Wow my heart goes out to the good people of Europe, and this is just the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIcltV7r-nM

Continuing on with our look at islamic ideology;

www.jihadwatch.org/2016/01/hugh-fitzgerald-islam-is-not-a-mystery

Current events  :-*
« Last Edit: 2016-03-08, 21:45:58 by evolvingape »

And PLEASE quit making apologies for them, let them do the apologising for their barbaric culture.

If you claim I am making apologies for "them", please define "them" and the claim in full with supporting background evidence. I am getting tired of telling you this, you are supposed to be a grandad.

Oh you are selling yourself short, you deserve much more then that- when can I get mine whats the price going to be?  :)

What price are you willing to pay to earn one ?

If you claim I am making apologies for "them", please define "them" and the claim in full with supporting background evidence. I am getting tired of telling you this, you are supposed to be a grandad.

What price are you willing to pay to earn one ?

@evolvingape,

I wasn't speaking to you but if the shoe fits. I was speaking to all the misguided politically correct people out there.

What price would I pay? you name it.

@evolvingape,

I wasn't speaking to you but if the shoe fits. I was speaking to all the misguided politically correct people out there.

What price would I pay? you name it.

Thankyou, for your time.

There are a few things I need to say.

There is a war going on in case some of you didn't notice, but islam knows , they declared it!  So you and I can stand up and fight for human rights or we can surrender and start living our life as a muslim or dimmi, and we always have their third choice for us, death at their hands.

There is no excuse for anyone, especially if running for public office, to be ignorant of the belief system and the history of of mohammedanism.  A politician showing ignorance of the topic is akin to gross if not criminal negligence.  There is no longer any acceptable excuse when the threat from them is so great and when written information and reputable scholars are literally at one's fingertips, ready to peel away all the layers of obfuscation and deception and dissimulation, on the topic of islam, laying bare it's hideous reality.

It's a humorous irony that muslims accuse people like me of bigotry and racist hate when we point out islams evils.  NO, I am not a hateful racist,  I am a decent and moral human being and not only do I have a right to speak out, I feel obligated.  What kind of person would I be if I didn't stand against the deep-rooted hatred and inhumanity that permeates the islamic faith?

In a moral world there can be no 'moderate' versions of murder, rape, pedophilia and bigotry.  Either you are for humanity and their inalienable rights or you are not.  Clearly islam is not.  Any people that worship a violent and hateful god are a lost people, I wish there was more good and brave muslims that would speak out against their own faiths violent and bigoted ways, but I don't hold my breath.

What most people don't understand, with islam, is if you remove the jihad part, the murder, rape, pedophilia etc. you will have succeeded in totally gutting out islam and there will be no islam.  It is not based on love, kindness or any of the things other religions are, they don't have the ten commandments, what they do have is Jihad.  So there is no excuse anymore for not knowing about the 'religion of peace' if you already know great if not please start learning.

Room   

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: Room
There is a war going on in case some of you didn't notice, but islam knows , they declared it!

The war which is now in its early stages was predicted by
Albert Pike long ago.
  It has been in the PLANS for a very
long time as well.  But who is the originator of the PLAN
and who are they today?  It is not Islam.

What is happening now World-wide is but a prelude to the
coming New Order of the World.  The Protocols spell it out.

This Book is an extension of The Protocols.
« Last Edit: 2016-03-11, 21:01:45 by muDped »

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 100
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 23:32:57