PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 05:22:50
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21
Author Topic: The TPU: Was It Real ?  (Read 255791 times)

Bump
Does your book have a title?

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Does your book have a title?

Forget the book, publication was blocked.

I have bumped this thread because of the information that was posted by ION, it had been lost in the depths of the forum and I want to post some things in the near future.

Regards

Mike

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Guest
The devices of Egypt,
As well as those of Ed Leedskalnin
And Tesla

Give light to the magnetic self-induction necessary for this type of device.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Forget the book, publication was blocked.

I have bumped this thread because of the information that was posted by ION, it had been lost in the depths of the forum and I want to post some things in the near future.

Regards

Mike

Why/who blocked the publication of your book?

I always thought ION was Spherics.  Very similar mannerisms.

Why/who blocked the publication of your book?

I always thought ION was Spherics.  Very similar mannerisms.

Why not print up a modest number of books and sell them through this and similar sites and using social media?
I have heard a good report from these people:
https://www.ylolfa.com/en

Group: Guest
Google books or amazon are both pretty easy to publish through,
Can set your own price, everythings done online, don’t even have to talk to them.

Buy me a beer
This is going to help the group of people that are trying to build STEAP, my work of investigating and "replicating" the work of Steven Mark and other inventors in the past.

Does it open a can of worms!!!!!!!! for sure it will, Maxwell Demon? maybe!

STEAP stands for Space Time Energy Absorption Pump as most know, well the question is where does that energy come from?

I'm not around much now as I am very busy on the one hand, and the other trying to keep my head down and enjoy my retirement.

Regards

Mike

« Last Edit: 2023-05-06, 15:57:40 by Centraflow »

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
I am so surprised that nobody has said anything, I really am!!!!

Do you realise that it does not matter what high value the external capacitor is across the A/B plates, APART from the energy stored in A/B, with 4uF the energy is 2 joules, with 20uF it is 10 joules. This energy is put into there when there is a discharge into A plate and the switch is closed so the B plate goes to the ground.

The next discharge into A does not have the switch to ground, but there is via bb1 and C2. The question is what happens to that energy on A/B when the C1 capacitor has suddenly become 290pF.

Here is the charge for C2, this second discharge is short, controlling the C2 charge, until the first charge cycle starts again.

For those with the full correct circuit will now see how this all works.

Regards

Mike

Thanks Mike. This is truly an outstanding achievement. It will take a little bit of time to process, which I think is what most people with an interest in the STEAP are doing right now.

Buy me some coffee
I am so surprised that nobody has said anything, I really am!!!!

Do you realise that it does not matter what high value the external capacitor is across the A/B plates, APART from the energy stored in A/B, with 4uF the energy is 2 joules, with 20uF it is 10 joules. This energy is put into there when there is a discharge into A plate and the switch is closed so the B plate goes to the ground.

The next discharge into A does not have the switch to ground, but there is via bb1 and C2. The question is what happens to that energy on A/B when the C1 capacitor has suddenly become 290pF.

Here is the charge for C2, this second discharge is short, controlling the C2 charge, until the first charge cycle starts again.

For those with the full correct circuit will now see how this all works.

Regards

Mike
For my part, I was hoping for more details as I came to the party rather late, and I guess I am still mad at Kapanadze - so it's a distraction, personally.
I am trying to process any similarities between the Kapanadze patents and your achievements.
Also when I look at Mark's original device, the coils seem rather small. ie just a few turns. I am still trying to process the process.
So silence is just a lack of sufficient knowledge on my part and I suspect many others. I am hoping for more clarity.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Group: Elite Experimentalist

I got stuck with the c1 plate shape? .
Perhaps some arrows  ?
A 3 plate capacitor  and charge switched b4 the charge/dischare process can complete .

This would mean its a trick of switching rather than tapping a medium .
Sorry If i sound confused Covid demon is here .
Please keep explaining and more drawings as its very hard to pass this understanding on once you have it .
Bear with us as you can . and Thank you .

Buy me some coffee
Centraflow: I would like to suggest a Zoom conference with all who are trying to replicate and those who may want to start a replication.
Zoom enables replicators to show their attempts on camera and also is a way to interact and clear up anything not clear.
I have a Zoom account and can organize this. It is very easy once you get into it.
If you wish to discuss this further please pm me.
Kind regards, H.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

What if all is connected and TPU is working on the same principle as Tariel Kapanadze devices? It's so simple you would laugh because it's only the way coils interract with themselves. The method of run the process on is irrevelant, it maybe be even capacitor discharge throught tiny spark gap.

Buy me a beer
What if all is connected and TPU is working on the same principle as Tariel Kapanadze devices? It's so simple you would laugh because it's only the way coils interract with themselves. The method of run the process on is irrevelant, it maybe be even capacitor discharge throught tiny spark gap.

The only coil interreaction is with the capacitance between coils and NOT inductance. The coils form LC delay lines, the inductance difference of one set with the other is minute. The only real inductance is in the CMC which is used as a charge choke and separation from the input voltage, it is like a DC-DC converter on steroids but the real trick to make it work is in the C1 capacitance set and the controlled switching of all the mosfets.

The STEAP TPU is highly capacitive and does not work like a transformer.

Maybe other systems work in a similar way, if they work!

Winding the unit is paramount to a working system, it can be made any size as long as the ratios are the same.

Regards

Mike

3Dmagnetics
I got stuck with the c1 plate shape? .
Perhaps some arrows  ?
A 3 plate capacitor  and charge switched b4 the charge/dischare process can complete .

This would mean its a trick of switching rather than tapping a medium .

Indeed, it's a common perceptual problem.

Imagine our capacitor plate as large as a city block. We both live on the same block two houses apart and we both have very large pancake coils of wire set up in our back yard. When the charge on the whole capacitor plate changes my coils extract some energy from the field change. However my coils cannot change without effecting your coils because were on the same block on the same plate. Not only do my coils effect the charge density on the plate but what I'm doing in my back yard does as well which effects you and your coils.

This is relates to infinite element analysis where we do not lump together or average everything. We recognize all the individual parts which make up the whole and how they can have an effect on each other. As such I tend not to only see a simple "capacitor plate" but also the countless parts which make up said plate and there individual charges.

As a computer nerd/programmer I equate charge density to resolution. Remember how terrible the resolution of the first video games was like the first Atari?. I was programming games similar to pac man on a commodore 64/apple 2E back in the 80's dreaming of the high resolution near photo realistic games I knew as a fact were coming today, I could see the evolution. Energy technology follows a similar trend and we need to look beyond the low resolution object based perspective many still hold. So while many are still stuck on pac man mode I enjoy fortnite and BF2042 even though I'm almost 60. Ergo... never grow old in spirit.

In effect we could think of it this way, from space any given city looks static and devoid of motion or energy. However if your down town in that city it is vibrant buzzing with energy and everything is in motion. Now imagine the city is a capacitor plate and the people are charges. The reality does not change nor the energy state present but our perspective does.

It's not that difficult, all the extra energy comes from all the extra stuff already in motion on a deeper level most chose to ignore...

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Buy me a beer
In post 481 there is a mistake in the drawing at the end of the document, I have also highlighted the second ground.

Regards

Mike

Buy me some coffee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_fRKxz_UNo
6minutes and 53 seconds in.
Mind blowing insight into Steven Mark's device

Buy me a beer

I presume you are looking at the huge current, that is what happens in the tpu, it is a current generator. Voltage generators will never be OU, but infinite current at any positive voltage results in power.

I really do not know atm where this energy comes from, that is still very open to debate.

Regards

Mike

Remember how terrible the resolution of the first video games was like the first Atari?.

I like this. Sometimes I play doom 2, like in the good old days, as if I had become 20 years younger. :)

Aking21

Indeed, the images below taken from the video are self-explanatory.

AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Buy me some coffee
Aking21
Indeed, the images below taken from the video are self-explanatory.

AC
Well, I was hoping for more scientific responses.
There are a couple of giveaways.
1 We are witnessing  FLAME PLASMA. PERIOD!
This is a huge giveaway.
2 How is this plasma field created?
It is certainly similar to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuZTZvBOfBE
So a couple of Mark's secrets are now uncovered.
3 The kind of plasma we see is a "flame" type of plasma which is different from an ordinary spark gap.
4 Masses of free electrons are created, and they are certainly Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Neon, and Hydrogen electrons, because they are the major components of air. These additional free electrons will magnetize neighboring electrons which are free to enter and energize the TPU.
5 We see no spark gap or plasma flame in the TPU, however, the electrical construction of such a phenomenon is an integral part of the TPU.
We now know this 100%. So we now know a major component of the circuit.
6 That disclosure is a huge blunder by the demonstrators and must have made Steven Mark cringe in horror.
7 I suggest we scour the internet to find a similar circuit. The TPU needs both electrodes (positive and negative) to be combined to create the flame plasma. Other videos do not need this double electrode, so the Marks circuit is slightly different.
8 Similar to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82gd7genfUE  2min 50 seconds in.

Aking21

I wrote a longer response but some thought I may be a little long winded so I kept it short. I like your posts and your like a breath of fresh air in both forums, in my opinion.

I have seen these kinds of discharges in countless experiments and the fat arc, fuzzy edges, white color and lack of noise are all indicative of high voltage but more so very high frequency. The Tesla hair pin circuit easily produces such discharges so long as the spark gap is properly quenched and preferably chopped with undersized capacitors. As Tesla said, high inductance low capacitance which produces HV/HF discharges like the ones in the video.

The actual mechanism at play is really interesting and as we know single or low frequency HV discharges produce thin, blue, quite noisy streamers like an ignition coil. However as the frequency increases, which is actually a reduction in the time period ie. voltage rise/fall, something peculiar happens. A massive amount of harmonics are produced at frequencies well above the source frequency. In fact, some FE inventors supposedly tuned there devices based on how much RF interference a nearby radio produced, go figure...

Now imagine a gap with a discharge having a large time period, long wavelength where the electric field gradient across the gap appears static like DC.
For example the wavelength of a 60Hz AC signal is around 5000 km where Tesla was claiming to have produced wavelengths in the centimeter range much smaller and closer to 30,000 MHz with his hair pin circuit. Which is around 9 orders of magnitude difference or like saying a 60Hz wavelength is ten billion times larger than a one centimeter wavelength like Tesla was referring to but really who is counting?.

The technology is kind of weird in that way and just when a person thinks they have something figured out someone finds another completely different way of doing things. That's pretty cool.

AC

Group: Professor

quote author=Aking.21 link=topic=403.msg104722#msg104722 date=1683942339]
[/quote]

I think AC's first image is significant.  Why is the plasma curved upwards, why isn't the flow in a straight line between the two discharge points?  Below is another frame showing that upwards curvature.  Could it be due to the earth's magnetic field?  Some quick sums suggest this might be possible.  Then if in the TPU there is a plasma type of electron flow along the surface of a conductor that is influenced by the earth's magnetic field could this be where the energy comes from?

Smudge

Buy me some coffee
quote author=Aking.21 link=topic=403.msg104722#msg104722 date=1683942339]

I think AC's first image is significant.  Why is the plasma curved upwards, why isn't the flow in a straight line between the two discharge points?  Below is another frame showing that upwards curvature.  Could it be due to the earth's magnetic field?  Some quick sums suggest this might be possible.  Then if in the TPU there is a plasma type of electron flow along the surface of a conductor that is influenced by the earth's magnetic field could this be where the energy comes from?

Smudge
I think the consensus of opinion veers towards high frequency, with modest high voltage.
The question is what constitutes high frequency? Maybe from 6 kHz to 100 kHz may be a good starting point.
Certainly looking at the plasma lighter circuitry, especially the flamey plasma one is a must.
If someone can get hold of a flamey plasma lighter circuit, that would be great.
It would also be useful to look at the difference between an ordinary plasma lighter circuit and a flamey plasma lighter circuit.
I am aware that Kapanaze also uses "High frequency".

Interestingly, the flamey lighter behaves exactly the same as the Mark device, as the plasma lighter flame also shows an upward curvature.
This is becoming an "overunity" detective hunt with the suspect in our sights.
We are slowly de-mistifying  Steven Mark's device.

Here is a good example,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EztfUOa7jVw
High Frequency Tesla Coil HFSSTC Electronic Candle Plasma Flame Electronic candle

I really like the plasma channel as well,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyZuel2iaBk
Building a Wireless Power Plasma Candle ( Flame Discharge ft. Teslaundmehr)

Most High Frequency Tesla Coils HFSSTC run around 4MHz. Note the 4MHz limitation is only due to the efficiency of the mosfet switching and Nikola Tesla's devices ran at magnitudes higher frequencies and voltages. As we can see the qualities of the discharges in the video's above have a fat, fuzzy appearance and are super quiet very similar to the video of SM's discharges. Tesla described this effect as brush discharges which were extremely sensitive to any external forces like air currents and magnetic fields. Now consider that Tesla claimed to have produced wavelengths in the cm range which works out to 30,000 MHz in excess of 300kV. That's impressive...

AC

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 05:22:50