PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 17:55:11
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IEC factory in Scottsdale, AZ - going and growing  (Read 3581 times)
Group: Professor

ah
« Last Edit: 2019-07-31, 03:03:25 by PhysicsProf »

https://ie.energy/

Inductance Energy is powering humanity with the world’s most efficient energy source

Magnetic Propulsion forever changes the way we generate and deliver electrical energy. Reliable power that uses no fossil fuels, produces no heat, and requires no combustion.

A ZEROGRID solution

Traditional power delivery moves from large centralized power plants to substations, and then to our homes or businesses through a complex network of distribution cables. Since the 1880s we've been plugged in to our utility grid, similar to old-fashioned telephone lines. What if there is a better way? What if, like the cell phone revolution, we can unplug from the utility grid?
Click at the bottom to see the live stream of an operating generator.

The World’s first Magnetic Propulsion Engine streaming live 24 hours a day!

You are watching Inductance Energy’s ‘Crystal’ Earth Engine – a revolutionary new laboratory scale engine that can change the way the world creates power.

Crystal is a fully transparent laboratory scale model of the Inductance Energy Earth Engine. The Earth Engine utilizes the ‘push’ created between two opposing permanent magnets to drive large flywheels to create mechanical power. Crystal is designed solely as a demonstration Engine to demonstrate the attenuation of two opposing magnetic fields ‘pushing’ a heavy flywheel to create power to drive a generator. Crystal’s flywheel weighs in at 622 pounds (270kg) and is limited to 100 RPMs or less due to the strength of its acrylic main shaft.
In comparison, commercial Earth Engine models can run at several hundred RPMs.

Thank you for visiting EarthEngineLive.com. We hope you can stop by again in the days and months ahead to watch Crystal continue to operate.

Please share this link with friends and family.

To learn more about the Earth Engine and applied science of magnetic propulsion visit ie.energy, or register here to receive future updates.
To learn more please click here to visit the Inductance Energy Web Site

Group: Elite Experimentalist

ah
« Last Edit: 2019-07-31, 03:04:09 by PhysicsProf »

Group: Experimentalist

Their main office is in Cheyenne, WY.  I will be traveling through Cheyenne in July, next month...

I sent them a message.  Will let you know if they respond.

So far we don't have proof of a scam but all the symtoms.
I bet my usual case of champagne :) they won't allow you to measure anything or look closely. They won't risk being exposed.

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
So far we don't have proof of a scam but all the symtoms.
I bet my usual case of champagne :) they won't allow you to measure anything or look closely. They won't risk being exposed.

Agreed, I have visited many factories back in my working days, but this one looks like it's set up for strictly PR to impress visitors and photo shoots.

From the very beginning my BS meter has been pegged on this one.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

https://www.reddit.com/r/Physics_AWT/comments/b11wml/first_free_energy_magnet_motor_installed_in_las/

The statement "It's not a perpetual motion" is one of the symptoms of a scam. They say this to reassure investors, affirming that magnets demagnetize.
But it is indeed a perpetual motion, since the energy they claim to produce is higher by many orders of magnitude than that required for magnetization of magnets, so a tiny part of this energy could be used to remagnetize the magnets. Clearly, they're lying to us.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
https://www.reddit.com/r/Physics_AWT/comments/b11wml/first_free_energy_magnet_motor_installed_in_las/

Why is it not suitable for home use ?
There is simply no reason it could not be used for domestic purposes,as any excess power could be delivered back to the grid.

There is something wrong here.
It wreaks of a scam.
When will there be some accurate power measurements done by a credible source ?.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: TinMan
Why is it not suitable for home use ?
There is simply no reason it could not be used for domestic purposes,
as any excess power could be delivered back to the grid.

Unless it isn't made with the ability for grid tie and syncing with grid
phase and frequency.

Would it be suitable for full Off-Grid operation with no need for grid tie?

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

The statement "It's not a perpetual motion" is one of the symptoms of a scam. They say this to reassure investors, affirming that magnets demagnetize.
But it is indeed a perpetual motion, since the energy they claim to produce is higher by many orders of magnitude than that required for magnetization of magnets, so a tiny part of this energy could be used to remagnetize the magnets. Clearly, they're lying to us.

No, that is not clear.  What is clear is your hubris, F6FLT.

Frankly, I'm not so sure I want to continue to post here, with you around taking pot-shots at me, F6, and those I'm interested in working with,  (mostly on other threads).

I'm about ready to seek greener pastures...

No, that is not clear.  What is clear is your hubris, F6FLT.

So you mean that the energy for magnetization of magnets is more than the energy that the IEC device will provide.
Can you be more explicit and quantify the energy in question?
I'd be happy if you could talk about physics instead of making unfounded comments.
« Last Edit: 2019-06-23, 11:31:41 by F6FLT »

So you mean that the energy for magnetization of magnets is more than the energy that the IEC device will provide.
Can you be more explicit and quantify the energy in question?
I'd be happy if you could talk about physics instead of making unfounded comments.

Unfounded?  what you JUST SAID is another cheap-shot.
For example, "So you mean that the energy for magnetization of magnets is more than the energy that the IEC device will provide."

No, that is not what I mean at all!  never said that. 
More hubris on your part, incidentally.

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
PhysicsProf, please check your PMs.

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Unfounded?  what you JUST SAID is another cheap-shot.
For example, "So you mean that the energy for magnetization of magnets is more than the energy that the IEC device will provide."

No, that is not what I mean at all!  never said that. 
More hubris on your part, incidentally.

If you didn't say that, then what you answered was unrelated to what I say.

IEC said that it's not a perpetual motion because the magnets demagnetize and I said :
"But it is indeed a perpetual motion, since the energy they claim to produce is higher by many orders of magnitude than that required for magnetization of magnets, so a tiny part of this energy could be used to remagnetize the magnets."

So I asked you kindly to answer on what is being said, which is a simple question of physics but in your last message I see "physics" only in your pseudonym.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 17:55:11