PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 12:25:35
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Where does the energy come from  (Read 9681 times)
Group: Restricted

« Last Edit: 2024-02-27, 16:57:41 by stivep »

Group: Guest
   Why do you continue to flood these threads with your personal BS.
   Did you not get what Chet told you???
   This forum is NOT for your entertainment...

NickZ

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
That's about energy being a void in a ignorant (unreasonably attached to a belief)'
It's like ET and the big American lie' saying ET doesn't exist now it has to eat it's words ! 
It's a pity idiots like that try to amuse us with such rubbish other wise why so many deaths
over it ?                     

Perhaps access to this site should be made with sorting out the orientation of such negative folk
and it being a safer environment to work in.
Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Professor

Resonance alone can't get us OU with positive resistance.
Resonance is superfluous with negative resistance because negative resistance constitutes a source of energy by itself.

Verpies

Don't know if this helps or not but feel free to delete if you wish.

Resonance and the novice, picked from Don smiths talks.

The winding and 1/4 wave (not 1/4 frequency)  :)

simple formula

number of turns on the cylinder Old Tesla coil
times distance round one wind(turn) round the tube length of original wind (needs to be accurate)

Divide by 4 = .25 of wire length > = length

Here i tried it on an old wind i dug out the junk pile on a 40 mm pipe, I counted the winds in sections of  20
and got 7 with 3 left over.

So 7 x 20 plus 3 =140.75 cm x 14.220775 once round tube = 199.740813 cm / 100 = 19.997408  mtrs

You could try this on the secondary winding and divide this by 2  and test for harmonics and gain in output
in wave amplitude.

Sil

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

« Last Edit: 2024-02-27, 16:58:32 by stivep »

Personally i think it's a got at story, America and other petrochemical users burn this stuff and heat up the atmosphere
it's that conversion into the atmosphere we need to suck back and use, nothing to do with sea weed and food slops
or weapons grade plutonium in your fish , take a look at ET you don’t see a petrol tanker trailing behind them do you,
so keep your story telling to your self thanks.

Important video unfortunately in Spanish https://www.cuatro.com/cuarto-milenio/20231203/generador-figuera-maquina-cambiar-mundo_18_011136290.html   may explain where does the energy come from - magnetic field

I have known a guy for the last 27 years who builds DEVICES out of pure scrap from the recyclers. He owns no measuring devices or electronic instruments. A tape measure is all he has. He buys literally nothing from stores. People from all over the world send him things like pipe, sheet metal, ring magnets, copper wire etc, He was gifted a dozen Diesel driven generators to make them over unity.  Nothing electronic. In fact he doesnt own a 'cell' phone only a land line. He NEVER uses a keyboard or a computer. His ONLY books are bibles. He hasnt read a book other than the bible. He dropped out of school, not that he went much anyway before 13 yrs old. His nich name was 'toolbox' because he had the ability in the motor bike club that he could fix anything. He has represented himself in 'court' to win the right to have a car on the highway without govt rego papers and made his own license plates by holding up the bible as his right to liberty. Almost every single day for the last 31 years since he built a Cell that levitated a car off the ground and used no visible (NON PHYSICAL PHENOMENA) means of fuel source and MOST all the devices requires a 'car battery' for Ballast for the EXCESS ENERGY TO MANIFEST. Or a car battery to make the components of the final device.

When playing with frequency and resonance to understand this elusive over unity, I see no one here actually understands either. The mere use of a frequency meter changes the frequency of the device. But some how this is ignored.

In those 27 years I have visited him near 100 times and even lived in his house for extended periods to be shown how his inventions work.
In those 27 years I have watched and helped, financed and even repaired many of his inventions.
He doesnt care about lenz or ohm or resonance or where the energy comes from as he knows it’s all from God. People come from all over the world to see some real science experiments with real OVER UNITY energy displays doing things you people havent even dreamed of yet.

So when I post on this bench about just ONE of his inventions and how it works, (Edit )

Science is only about questioning everything as in NOT TRUSTING anything. Science has NO facts only demonstrations and possible explanations. There are NO Laws to particle science. NONE.  (mostly because there are no 'particles' in science'.)You dont need these crap explanations to build working devices. Did Tesla use any Laws? The FBI said he was a reincarnated Venusian Soul but (edit) probably thinks we dont have souls inhabiting a magnetic Bio Field of resonating frequencies. He probably thnks he originated from a monkey. There are only 2 laws in the universe for where the energy comes from.... compression and expansion. North and South poles, Positive and Negative. You ALL use this PRINCIPLE the moment you try to make 'electricity' no matter how you make it. Yet you have zero understanding of its origins. Here is why WLW and I are friends. Our inventions and devices even our respective 'theories' prove Walter Russells 'science of Philosophy'.

'Resonance' is a Magnetic Field Pattern of Vibrations regardless of how its 'displayed' or 'made'. We call it MRF pattern. Magnetic Resonant Field patterns. All magnetic Fields have one. All is Magnetic. One Resonant Pattern effects it neighbors Field Pattern. This effect is 'electricity' as a magnetic Field.

Electricity 'production' as is a Magnetic Field, is only an effect between Resonant Field Patterns. The Field Effect around a Wire is Resonating the AIR around the Wire. As the Air is also Magnetic, the WIND displays this Resonant Field Effect as ANOTHER Field surrounding the Wire's Field setting up another resonating pattern. unless of course you have spinning electrons and changing angles of the bonds in the charged marble construct of the atom as proven no doubt by

Energy is ONLY VIBRATIONS. (Edit) particle electrons will see him make another 150 youtube videos proving he's the living expert on all things physical but missed Tesla's Memo about studying NON Physical Phenomena so as to upwise himself more in a decade than his beloved OU.com could do in several centuries.

And here we are. still debating on where the energy comes from.

I have a bench and will begin teaching construction methodology with the NEW Science theories based upon devices I have built, repaired, studied and witnessed.

This will be my last post on any other thread. If you want to understand the Universe and Energy, come to MerLynns Bench to learn about the Frequency and vibrations of Vibrating Light Crystals where you are most welcome to ask intelligent questions.

I thank youse all for the opportunity to add my 6 Godzillion cents worth to this never ending debate of My Science is Higher than Your Science. Where 'science' is the new God of man's belief system and cannot be questioned because muh laws. Its a Particle Cult and it will get you boosted to a higher frequency beyond Life itself.

——//////——-////—///////———————

Edit ( a few words outside of forum etiquette and rules were removed
Content and intent is intact )
 note to readers
Here Merlyn’s bench experiments are not to be interrupted ,or hindered .

Many curious minds would luv to read uninterrupted or distracted presentation.

Respectfully
Chet K
PS topic is temporarily locked until I receive reply from Merlyn (in PM)

« Last Edit: 2023-12-07, 23:49:18 by Chet K »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 12:25:35