PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 10:08:16
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Author Topic: Aether Vortex Energy Converter (AVEC Device): Full Disclosure  (Read 258998 times)
Group: Guest
Which again begs the question...how did it work?

It's great that this information is out in the open, and I'm sure that many of us will work with this a bit. It does seem that there is a lot of precise info here based on a solid understanding of aether dynamics. As with most of these things, the devil is in the details. If the four of you were unable to demonstrate stable and quantifiable OU with the help of a mentor that presumably had done so, that doesn't leave much hope for the rest of us absent such help. On the other hand, if one or more of you were able to demonstrate the same, that would give the rest of us a reasonable chance for success, especially given that one or more of you might be around to help us.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Tao,

Thanks to you, Grumps and the rest of the gang for pursuing this info and for allowing it to be shared with all. I too felt that now was a good time to have this info released.

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Wow. Thanks for linking this Chet.

Grumpy, you said you built it, yes? You didn't mention how it went, or did I miss that part?

I deliberately left that out.  I ain't stupid, yet.

Anyone who failed - gave up.

tExB=qr
Grumpy,

In your build, did you pulse through sat core inductor switches?
I'd really like to know more about your replication attempt.

What are your feeling about the AVEC concept now, 2 years later, considering what you've learned since?

-Duff

this is just the tip of a very large iceberg

I encourage SM to et back in the saddle and experiment along other lines: gravity, communications, force fields, etc.

tExB=qr
The group was more than 4.

I don't think SM or S ever "left" entirely.  How could they?  The gravity of the situation is far too strong.

Does it work?  Proof is left up to the reader.

If you do not believe then I do not want you to work with this. 

My only recommendation at this point is that you use more than 1.5kv to achieve the 1kv drop requirement.

I use avalanche transistors.  When they work, they work well for this application.

I "dabbled" with saturable reactors - my supply is low current and I never got a good pulse, but the cores were much too large.

If SM used sat inductors as shown in SM17, I suspect he had a lot more current in them than a few ma's.

@Grumpy

Any chance we can get some feedback on what didn't work, and on what you feel the key factors are to success/failure?

The design that S ended up with was a function of a good empirical understanding of the underlying aether physics. Perhaps it would pay us all to back up a bit and do some basic experiments to observe the effects that S mentioned. I've been doing engineering work for about 20 years now, and I can't tell you the number of times I have found it useful to back up and "prove that gravity still works", as we like to call it here. It would be far easier to build and troubleshoot a complex system if the fundamental physics was understood, rather than blindly replicating a device that none of us really understand.

So...can you or any of the others that worked with S elaborate on some of the tests that were discussed in the document, or perhaps suggest others?

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
This has been a haunting addiction...

tExB=qr
@Grumpy

Any chance we can get some feedback on what didn't work, and on what you feel the key factors are to success/failure?

The design that S ended up with was a function of a good empirical understanding of the underlying aether physics. Perhaps it would pay us all to back up a bit and do some basic experiments to observe the effects that S mentioned. I've been doing engineering work for about 20 years now, and I can't tell you the number of times I have found it useful to back up and "prove that gravity still works", as we like to call it here. It would be far easier to build and troubleshoot a complex system if the fundamental physics was understood, rather than blindly replicating a device that none of us really understand.

So...can you or any of the others that worked with S elaborate on some of the tests that were discussed in the document, or perhaps suggest others?

Do not building the mechanical part straight out of the gate - you will fail.  Do the small experiments first.  Develop ways to "see what is happening".  Everyone says "I don't see any cold current effects!" What are those effects?  Do you see none of them or not the ones your think you should see?

For example: Cold current from 10kv pulses only showed up as a few volts on a battery - very subtle change - hardly definitive - but obviously there.

Charging a cap sucks.  Eric Dollard did not get great results either and he used a 20kv Tesla Transformer into his pancakes coils.  Look for the oscillation though.

Another example is that he says not to put a magnet in the field - it's dangerous - but a magnetic field will indicate the presence of the aether field, so it is useful, even if dangerous.

I dabbled with saturable reactors and believe they will work, but I use avalanche transistors with mixed results.  I am not an EE either.

Keep the current very low - 50ma or less.

I use HT magnet wire for coils.

...It would be far easier to build and troubleshoot a complex system if the fundamental physics was understood, rather than blindly replicating a device that none of us really understand.

I believe that Grumpy has already posted one separate S recommended test here.

The 'fundamental physics' is explained in the S text provided.  It would be no easy task to break this device down into separate tests without destroying the intended effect, I think.  You first need to power multiple magnetic fields at orthogonal angles to set-up a 'composite' magnetic field, (or comp field,) to set the sage for the next events, which involve carefully-timed, high-voltage impulse sequences applied to carefully arranged coils.   Then the aether, as we know it, will begin to rotate and slowly, over several seconds time, pick up speed and then, and only then, will we see any output on the air-toroid pick-up coil.

How shall we part this out to test the overall theory?

Sure, you should part it out to test for the proper intended functions/effects of each sub-assembly.  But you will not really know for sure that the theory is sound unless and until you actually build it and try it.  The whole device itself, as complex as it is, is the test of the theory, no?

...and I have the impression that someone around here feels that I am uncommitted.  For me, in-completion has always been about lack of funds for materials, (and perhaps some proper/better/more test equipment.)

If anyone here cares to see me finish this thing and post build and test photos here then please send me a PM with your intentions to fund my skylarks.  We can go shopping together for ~9" ID HDPE pipe and ~3" OD HDPE pipe.  Then we can shop for more spools of magnet wire to wind on these tubes.

Then I wish to go overboard to ensure success by making a tall support structure out of HDPE, or any other non-metallic or non-polar polymer.  Cha-ching, indeed!  Yes, we will keep our comp field pure, "let's keep things nice and sparkling clean."  Why else would I have ordered ten foot leads on all of my inner brooks coil assemblies?

Then I will need someone to pick-up the tab for, how many was it, four or five 12V batteries.

Then we need to make a shopping list for all the 1.5kV impulse drive circuitry.

Don't forget the several 'proper' Watt meters so we'll know what we paid for in the end.

Like Grumpy implied, this build is not for the faint of heart.

EDIT: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9749.msg257427#msg257427  ;)
« Last Edit: 2010-09-18, 20:29:05 by Rosphere »

@Grumpy

OK I get the no magnetic field theory. He is basically saying that pulsed high voltage low amperage stress on the coils will result in the coils to "exude" as "ether attraction field mass" around the coil, hence also over the collector.

In the main pdf this is written at Message 3A.

"Your aim with wire choice is to use the highest gauge for maximum resistance per foot and to use as
much as possible within the space available for the coil."

Should that be Minimum instead. Higher AWG will reduce resistance.

Added:

OK foot in mouth. He was talking gauge, sorry he is right.

Added II;

What does SEP mean. Wish guys would declare their abbreviations.

How shall we part this out to test the overall theory?

Well, I think that was the point. You have all spent varying degrees of time and money and apparently nobody has had a positive result. I am quite certain that S didn't just one day dream of a hexagonal multi-coil assembly that would create a stable aether vortex which induces high currents in a collector coil. He, and presumably the others he works with, learned about the nature of aether and slowly arrived at a design based on understanding. How does that understanding relate to other credible power generation devices? SM, S, Boyce and others are of the spinning aether school, but Kapanadze appears to be more of the shaking aether school. There is clearly some common physics among successful devices. It might be prudent to start with an aether physics lab approach to gain a better understanding of what we are manipulating and how it behaves, before diving into a very complex device.

As a matter of introduction, I am an EE by education and have been running an engineering company for nearly 20 years. We've solved a few complex problems over the years, and I am a great fan of understanding, then applying. Since there are really no reliable textbooks for aether physics, I was simply hoping that one or more of you had played with some simple and readily replicable experiments to demonstrate aether behavior. While I have a high degree of faith in S...this strikes me as very credible...I am not anxious to try something this complex on faith alone.

tExB=qr
Well, I think that was the point. You have all spent varying degrees of time and money and apparently nobody has had a positive result. I am quite certain that S didn't just one day dream of a hexagonal multi-coil assembly that would create a stable aether vortex which induces high currents in a collector coil. He, and presumably the others he works with, learned about the nature of aether and slowly arrived at a design based on understanding. How does that understanding relate to other credible power generation devices? SM, S, Boyce and others are of the spinning aether school, but Kapanadze appears to be more of the shaking aether school. There is clearly some common physics among successful devices. It might be prudent to start with an aether physics lab approach to gain a better understanding of what we are manipulating and how it behaves, before diving into a very complex device.

As a matter of introduction, I am an EE by education and have been running an engineering company for nearly 20 years. We've solved a few complex problems over the years, and I am a great fan of understanding, then applying. Since there are really no reliable textbooks for aether physics, I was simply hoping that one or more of you had played with some simple and readily replicable experiments to demonstrate aether behavior. While I have a high degree of faith in S...this strikes me as very credible...I am not anxious to try something this complex on faith alone.

The compexity is exagerated.  The pulse circuitry need not be complicated.  The power supply need not be complicated.

I make no promises.  I make no claims.  This is not my technology or my device or my work or my discovery.  I am just a messenger and experimenter and my neck is out far enough.

This is why I wrote the most basic "proof" on page "1": The validity of this information is left as an exercise for the reader.

I agree that Kapanadze appears to move it back and forth, so did Tesla.  (Never did get a good ground for that damn thing.)  Tesla later stated in regards to the Magnifier that it was the method at the time and not the way he would do it now (when he was in his 70's).

It is what it is.  Take it or leave it.

EDIT:

The basic effect was discovered by Joseph Henry and Elihu Thomson on different occasions, years apart.  Tesla noticed a strange effect when DC generators were first switched on, found the previous references of Henry and Thomson and began his own experimentation.  It was Tesla that discovered the super-charging effect and it bears the name he gave it: "Radiant Electricity".  Steven Mark discovered his effect much later.  I do not know the complete timeline, but assume it was developed either after Steven sold or otherwise lost the rights or was developed separtely.  The old TVQ Group could alter gravity with a similar device.

Rosphere
Good to see you are still at it and the coils are NOT in slots.

EDIT2:

The harassment has already started...jeeez...crappy PM's

Thanks Grumpy. Ignore the junk. Eyes on the goal.

tExB=qr
Thanks Grumpy. Ignore the junk. Eyes on the goal.

Otherwise you just spin your wheels.

Read over it all a couple times.  Then work up a plan.  Stick to the plan and execute each step.

Jump all over the place like a chicken, and you will waste all your time and achieve nothing.

Summarize the properties of the ether so you can refer back to them over and over.  Not all properties are mentioned.  Which are missing?

Ignore everyone's BS - that is the most important.   Misery loves company.

Do not get sidetracked on little things you find along the way.  Make good notes and follow up on these things later.

Tesla's tertiary coil was outside the inductive coupling range of the primary and secondary system. So what induced the power in it? Obviously the logical guess is aetheric waves...radiant energy. If aetheric waves can induce large amounts of power in a coil...but...not being magnetic, is not subject to Lenz...then there is nothing really to self limit the system. That agrees very well with Tesla's statement regarding those coils.

So then what is the best way to generate a wave in the aether? It is said that aether is a super fluid with very low viscosity and very high density. Observing other fluids...like water...it becomes pretty apparent that large volume, strong impact, and high speed would be the best for generating the strongest pressure waves. Applied to aether, assuming that an electrostatic field alters aether density, that would imply a large volume of copper, high voltage, and rapid switching. Sound familiar?

Pondering more...when heat alters the density of air, we see perturbations in the light passing through it. Since a magnetic field is carried within aether, is it plausible that a wave in the aether creates a variation in magnetic field density, much like light wiggling over the hot pavement? When that magnetic field is reasonably strong and the aetheric wave is strong, the resulting wiggling of the magnetic field density would cause induction in any metal in the field. Since the movement of the field was done by an aetheric wave that cost very little to produce, the resulting power could be produced at a significant discount. If it were further possible to generate the aether wave as a standing wave, the wave intensity would continue to increase and the magnetic field variation would also increase. Using that line of reasoning, the intensity of the static magnetic field would directly affect the intensity of the variations by the aether wave. Maybe I'm deluding myself, but this is really starting to make some sense.

Now off to the lab to drag myself back down to reality...

Rosphere
Good to see you are still at it and the coils are NOT in slots.

Yes, that was due to your suggestion to maximize the area of open-air space adjacent to the CCU Brooks coil assemblies.

The alignment of my two inner-plates is not as pristine as I would wish.  Instead of resting on the six tubes, my inner-plates are zip-tied to the coils themselves and the coil OD's are not all as exactly equal nor as parallel enough to yield superior plate assembly alignment.

I am hopeful that the gain in exposed CCU area will exceed any losses due to imperfections in overall toroid shape.
« Last Edit: 2010-09-18, 19:31:19 by Rosphere »

tExB=qr

The alignment of my two inner-plates is not as pristine as I would wish.  Instead of resting on the six tubes, my inner-plates are zip-tied to the coils themselves and the coil OD's are not all as exactly equal nor as parallel enough to yield superior plate assembly alignment.

I matched drilled .250 inch holes in both plates in the regions that are between the pulse coil fields (project them staight out and there is a trangular region), then used .250 inch threaded acetal (Delrin) rod and nylon nuts on both sides of both plates.  Nylon rod is good too. Holds them very well and the rods are small.  If you order plastic threaded rod, got a few - they are very handy for all sorts fo things.

Group: Ambassador

ltBolo
Quote:
So then what is the best way to generate a wave in the aether? It is said that aether is a super fluid with very low viscosity and very high density. Observing other fluids...like water...it becomes pretty apparent that large volume, strong impact, and high speed would be the best for generating the strongest pressure waves. Applied to aether, assuming that an electrostatic field alters aether density, that would imply a large volume of copper, high voltage, and rapid switching. Sound familiar?

Pondering more...when heat alters the density of air, we see perturbations in the light passing through it. Since a magnetic field is carried within aether, is it plausible that a wave in the aether creates a variation in magnetic field density, much like light wiggling over the hot pavement? When that magnetic field is reasonably strong and the aetheric wave is strong, the resulting wiggling of the magnetic field density would cause induction in any metal in the field. Since the movement of the field was done by an aetheric wave that cost very little to produce, the resulting power could be produced at a significant discount. If it were further possible to generate the aether wave as a standing wave, the wave intensity would continue to increase and the magnetic field variation would also increase. Using that line of reasoning, the intensity of the static magnetic field would directly affect the intensity of the variations by the aether wave. Maybe I'm deluding myself, but this is really starting to make some sense.
----------------------------------------

See I like that!
Helps me get my head around How this works,
Thanks lt
Chet

See I like that!
Helps me get my head around How this works,
Thanks lt
Chet

Thanks for the vote of confidence...but my ramblings may be that of a madman. It MIGHT be the way it works, and if so, lots of stuff starts making sense. We can certainly hope, yes?

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Thanks for the vote of confidence...but my ramblings may be that of a madman. It MIGHT be the way it works, and if so, lots of stuff starts making sense. We can certainly hope, yes?

Not a madman at all. You seem to have a very clear insight into how it might work. Welcome to this forum.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

What does SEP mean. Wish guys would declare their abbreviations.

Spherics' definition of a magnetic field is a Stable Ether Pattern

EDIT: Now that we have a wider audience, does anyone in this forum have access to magnetic 3D visualization software?

I have always wanted to see a visualization of this Main-SEP, CB-SEP, and 6x CCU-SEP composite magnetic field developed in 3D.  This itself may give us more insight into its operation.

Then, perhaps, we may also be able to simulate the operation and see a vortex develop.  One thing at a time.

« Last Edit: 2010-09-17, 11:37:08 by Rosphere »

Spherics' definition of a magnetic field is a Stable Ether Pattern

EDIT: Now that we have a wider audience, does anyone in this forum have access to magnetic 3D visualization software?

You can download Finite Element Method Magnetics (FEMM) here:
http://www.femm.info/wiki/HomePage

:)
« Last Edit: 2012-10-13, 22:20:51 by tao »

tExB=qr
the only one I have is of the tetrahedral version, which was kinda left out of this document

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 10:08:16