PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 16:44:15
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Author Topic: OUR, window on the world.  (Read 262464 times)

Group: Tinkerer

Things are taking a turn for the better!

President Donald J. Trump declared that he would start a “media powerhouse.” Its flagship operation would be "Truth Social."

Quote from: the website

Our Vision

In the year 2021, the media pendulum has swung dangerously far to the left. Silicon Valley, the mainstream media, and Big Tech have begun to forcibly silence voices that do not

align with their woke ideology. Big Tech platforms demonetize, throttle, and cancel those who stray from the mainstream narrative. They are not just censoring content – they are

determining what can and cannot be said. By controlling how information is shared, they control the narrative. They control the future. They control you.

To counter this dangerous exercise of Big Tech monopoly power, President Donald J. Trump and TMTG are building a media and technology company rooted in social media, digital

streaming, and more. TMTG intends to even the playing field by providing people with open media platforms where they can share and create content without fear of reputational

ruin.

Join us.

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
Gentlemen.

May I remind all that this IS an “ off topic “ thread. Obviously the current world situation is on everyone’s mind and I really do think that a dedicated area should be made to discuss the situation.  ( admin )

Whilst I still dabble with alternative energy devices off and on my main passion for the preservation and restoration of early engines continues. This got me involved with re manufacturing of parts in various metals and ultimately a small foundry developed. A natural progression into “ scale “ replicas followed. I’m currently building a half scale replica of the Robinson hot air engine as built by Gardner‘s of Patricroft Manchester. This engine employs the Stirling cycle.

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Morning Graham,

Beautiful work on that engine.  I'll have to check into the design and workings of it.  That is an unusual design.

I agree that an area should be on this forum to discuss the current world situation.  A lot of other forums have an area for "off topic" discussions.  If someone does not want to read about "off topic' discussions then no one is forcing them to go to that area.

Respectfully,
Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Group: Ambassador

Provided it does not become the headliner thread constantly posted at top of forum
For all visitors to see ?
As in its own spot completely separate?

Such topics can get forum booted or moderated from service provider ( as another forum recently experienced )?
Or even expose admin to liabilities?

I see no such topics running at Stefan’s anymore , he has venues he visits for such off topic discussions?

I personally have no interest focusing anymore unwanted attention or excuse to be bothered by governments
At this time

Free energy is volatile enuff !!

Millions of places to discuss COVID or other topics

Admin already addressed this and even modified the terms of service
For liability reasons ( as a result of just such examples )

I was taught long ago

To never hand a man a stick to beat me with ....

Here one thing is certain green energy research is beyond reproach
Globally ( within the interests of the planet and the common man !

It’s a plenty big piece to chew !!

And coming here and finding forum gone do to such extremely volatile subject ?
Sorry it’s not worth the risk nor our hosts liability!

Respectfully
Chet K

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Chet, I agree with you totally.

Regards

Mike  8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a cigar
Fair comments Chet.  O0

It’s quite obvious that a few would still like to continue the debate, I’m politely asking that it not be here, on my thread.

Cheers Graham.

Chet
And coming here and finding forum gone do to such extremely volatile subject ?

I would disagree and many people seem to forget that not that many years ago none of the subjects in question were volatile in any sense of the word.

No subject is volatile, it's just a subject, it's people who make it volatile to serve a belief or interest. Understand the interest the person holds and we can begin to understand there motivation and the problem.

I think the way forward is a little more tolerance and understanding...

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Quote from: Grum
It’s quite obvious that a few would still like to continue the debate, I’m politely asking that it not be here, on my thread.

Then what would you suggest Grum?

Do you have an idea or solution which would be acceptable to the fearful ones who seem to dislike freedom and who choose acquiescence to tyranny?

We have been threatened with firm action in the event the discussion attempts to continue.

Some of us have the greatest empathy and concern for the safety and security of our friends in those locations where tyranny is running rampant.

It is true that Stefan has potentially serious problems with free speech as he is located in one of those places.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Then what would you suggest Grum?

Do you have an idea or solution which would be acceptable to the fearful ones who seem to dislike freedom and who choose acquiescence to tyranny?

If you want to discuss over unity research, this is a good place.

If you want to discuss wacky stuff, the Internet is unimaginally big and you will find a thousand sites who will be delighted to see you.

Quote from: Paul (Echo Chamber)-R
If you want to discuss wacky stuff, the Internet is unimaginally big and you will find a thousand sites who will be delighted to see you.

I am most concerned about our Forum Friends here who are experiencing existence and life threatening tyranny right now.

You may think what is happening to them is wacky or funny but I certainly do not.

Even you in  the UK are experiencing similar tyranny as those in Australia, Canada and New Zealand although not yet as severe.

People are being permanently maimed and disabled, even  dying, in alarming numbers yet the masses seem afraid to care.

Sorry Grum, our World is in serious trouble and I cannot be an Ostrich.

You may remove my postings as you see fit.

Buy me a cigar
OUR, window was set up for members to discuss, share what’s going on around them. The forum has a worldwide membership and a wealth of different skills and talents.

Jim’s recent post might have come as a shock to many but those that use the “ alternative “ media, already knew. I welcomed it as it added concrete evidence to what we were hearing.

Your question about what to do muDped ? Perhaps a poll of the membership? Alternatively we could ask the forum owners for their opinion?

The Ostrich farm is huge but there are more and more beginning to shake off the dust from their plumage!

Cheers Grum.

Censorship is real
Entire platforms removed for many reasons ( daily now )?

Who will champion the cause when this platform is removed ?

It is not at all about ostrich !
Who will take our hosts liabilities ( his personal liability) and make it their own ?
Who will spend the time and effort required to reboot or rebuild the forum ?

Here such topics ( yes volatile  liabilities) are more like giving those who would look for an excuse... any excuse
to Hinder such research !

in this case handing them

That stick to beat us with ...on a silver platter !

How many global forums do we have like this ?

When the lights here go out

??

As mentioned already
Another forum had it lights turned off recently
And this forum here is also within the same “kingdom “

Who will rebuild ( the other forum is still ( one year ??

I see how hard our host works at his day job

We cannot be so cavalier with his gift to us ( a place to talk and experiment with GREEN FE research!!

Which is a very volatile topic to try to hide or hinder on its own...
However add a few Volatile topics unrelated to forum theme?

« Last Edit: 2021-10-31, 15:05:08 by Chet K »

Censorship is real

Who will take our hosts liabilities ( his personal liability) and make it their own ?

Here such topics ( yes volatile  liabilities) are more like giving those who would look for an excuse... any excuse

??

As mentioned already

We cannot be so cavalier with his gift to us ( a place to talk and experiment with GREEN FE research!!

Which is a very volatile topic to try to hide or hinder !

You're quite right, Chet. But I am also concerned about the site being seen as contaminated by association. I find the Ro0bert Adams thread very interesting and it would be a tragedy if people with stuff to offer turned away because that thread was deemed flaky because of nearby threads that are becoming total looney tunes.

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Censorship is real

??

As mentioned already

Which is a very volatile topic to try to hide or hinder !
Chet are we talking about the richard D Hall film that was on free view TV I think it was called the covid scam web site rich planet.net?
any way whitch forum are we talking about ?

Sil

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

AG
We’re talking about this forum !

If you are unaware of forum which was closed as a result of political affiliations and support system ?( are you being serious?)

Paul
I find every Builder topic within the forum theme
Valuable !

Some are more “different “ than others.. however any who build and share and ask for feedback or experiments from
This Open source community ...

Are part of the foundation we build on ... globally!

And brutal honestly ...and do diligence ( scientific vetting or procedures)
Are an intrinsic part of that process!
//—//—-
Yes I agree
I am most encouraged by the thoughts and path towards our goal here !

Plenty to look at and experiment with !

We need FE now more than ever

Ps
I will try to reach out for Admin
Although we have been down this path recently
And Forum reflects that ? As well the additional terms put into the use agreement here ?

All about liabilities for just this type of off theme stuff

I hate making these type calls to admin

Would be nice to have good FE news to share

Chet
Censorship is real

I would agree, but not all censorship is equal. Most foreign censorship relates to fascism or authoritarianism however in G7 countries there are laws with respect to inciting hate, violence, harm and fraud. The effects of these crimes on people are no less real just because there on the internet or some hide behind user names. So we should be clear that we are entitled to free speech unless it's malicious then it's considered criminal. Ergo, what we say on the internet is no different than anywhere else and we can be held accountable even if it's rarely enforced.

On FE forums, I have already looked into it and would have no problem starting another FE forum within a week. I would attach the forum to a FE website mirroring the information found at Rexresearch and Patric Kelly's site. I may go that route anyways regardless what happens in the other forums. I think this forum has a nice balance between FE and off topic debate if we can keep the misinformation under control.

Regardless I need a new site for copyrighted FE content I intend to disclose.

Regards
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Censorship is real

In my view, there is only one reason that this site would be suppressed and that is if it is seen as a source of material which is resulting in members of the public dying or being seriously harmed by covid.

Paul
It would be difficult but any person here could be sued for for libel or harm the same as anywhere else. More so between G7  countries with similar legislation.

There seems to be a free for all on misinformation in the last few years. However there is nothing stopping anyone from starting there own website/forum. If they feel that strongly about an issue then they could prove it by starting there own blog or website. Rather than corrupt and disrupt other sites.

I mean, a person has to wonder what there real intent is if they never talk about free energy and only distract in a free energy forum?.

Regards
AC

I mean, a person has to wonder what there real intent is if they never talk about free energy and only distract in a free energy forum?.

Yes.

I think there are many who watch and wait for a project that they can input to. But people who say free energy is rubbish and promote RT and Russia which is so linked to fossil fuels must make us wonder about motives.

Quote from: Paul(One Track)-R
But people who say free energy is rubbish and...

I believe everyone here at this forum will readily agree that Free Energy is real and it is abundant.

I've not seen or heard anyone say that "free energy is rubbish."

It is true, however,  and "on the other hand," that many of the circuits and devices which are alleged to produce free energy, in reality do not and cannot.

Has anyone here, except AC of course, ever claimed to have succeeded in tuning  any of the various circuits and/or devices to manifest OverUnuty at all?

I believe everyone here at this forum will readily agree that Free Energy is real and it is abundant.

I've not seen or heard anyone say that "free energy is rubbish."

It was you.

Quote from: Paul(Fact Checker)-R
It was you.

Then perhaps you'd be good enough to back up your assertion with specifics?

Then perhaps you'd be good enough to back up your assertion with specifics?

In reply to your comment, I asked you why you were on this site at all. It was some time ago.

Quote from: Paul(Sleepy)-R
In reply to your comment, I asked you why you were on this site at all. It was some time ago.

Please assure all who are interested that your memory is not playing tricks on you.

I know Free Energy is real because I've seen manifestations and have observed craft which actually make use of it.

I maintain that there are two kinds of Free Energy:

Common Free Energy which is available to all

and

Esoteric Free Energy which is available to only the few who Comprehend the Meta-Physical and the Para-Normal.

Most Free Energy researchers are unable to find it when looking in the wrong places.

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
AG
We’re talking about this forum !

If you are unaware of forum which was closed as a result of political affiliations and support system ?( are you being serious?)

yes !

you need to watch the film, I think it's saying covid was used to 'cull' or off load and blame it on covid with end of life drug'.
if true.

Sil

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 16:44:15