PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 12:05:54
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33
Author Topic: What is Known about the TPU  (Read 442478 times)
Group: Guest
@cheappower2012

"it is faith based". Thanks for having confirmed my impression.
After such a long time and no third party data supporting OU, it has become obvious.

it is an OU device with a COP of INFINITY !

There is a challenge of humor?! I must confess I have not better.
C.C ;D ;D ;D

@cheappower2012

"it is faith based". Thanks for having confirmed my impression.
After such a long time and no third party data supporting OU, it has become obvious.

What an amazing impression.  :P Is there any not "faith based" devices which claimed to tap to some unseen power source, we know about?  I don't know any, and never met anyone who seen one.

All that hunt for an "overunity" device is faith based!  As in the history all great invention was before somebody built the first one, and shared the technology!

---------------------------
"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint-Exupery

@MB, 
thanks for the patent #s,  I find the Hartley patent interesting.  A modulating scheme based on magnetic cores.

@EX,     
Are you familiar how we define the coefficient of performance (COP)  ?        COP is equal to the ratio Pout/Pin,  i.e.  the ratio of Power output over Power input for a particular device,       So let me ask you.    If I have a Pout of 100 watts and Pin=0,   what is the COP?     Can you do the math?     or are you too humored up to think straight?

@ all,
The reality of the TPU's performance   is far from that based on "faith".  Faith is a form of trust in unseen things, but when it comes to the TPU we see the videos, hear Steven Mark talk about it, and read the professors reports.   

EM

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
SM stated that the TPU's had been tested to 15000 feet in aircraft and that they operated normally.  If true, this doesn't jive with collection from power lines or other electronic equipment.

G,  I know we hold differing views, but consider this.    Whatever magnetic frequency he is using,  I would think that the power grid would trap this energy and conduct it more readily.   There are articles out there that talk about all this global energy coupling to the power grid.

For curiosity sake, I found another article that specificaly mentions Steven Mark   ;)

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Steven Mark, president of Spheric Audio Laboratories Inc., a subsidiary of Extreme Technologies Inc., formerly International PcBX Systems Corp. (OTC: IPCBF, Vancouver) reports that since receiving the Innovation and Design award for its "K" Series and "Krystol System Series" at the Chicago Consumer Electronics show, the company has received purchase orders for almost US$2,000,000  for delivery over the next year.  The "K" Series and "Krystol System Series" were recently featured in Popular Mechanics, New York Magazine and Stereo Review magazine.
Furthermore, the company is currently in negotiation to encode its …

I think the process of discovery for the TPUs stemed from the fact that these people were in the Speaker business, and their goal was to make the best speaker possible and also attractive.   I think at some point, Steven discoverd that his speakers had an audible hum that was anoying to him and he tried to see why he was getting this hum in his amps and hearing it in his speakers,  was the source the speakers perhaps?  the amp?  the power source for the amps bleading through?    

EM
« Last Edit: 2011-04-25, 21:06:38 by EMdevices »

SM stated that the TPU's had been tested to 15000 feet in aircraft and that they operated normally.  If true, this doesn't jive with collection from power lines or other electronic equipment.
?
power lines are just the signal modulator of earth energy flow:

"Harmonic radiation from power lines in the range of several kilohertz penetrates the ionosphere and is guided by the earth's magnetic field to the equatorial region where it can strongly interact with counter-streaming energetic electrons. This wave-particle interaction leads to the amplification of PLR and the triggering of emissions whose power level typically exceeds the input level by a factor of about 10^3. The same interaction scatters energetic electrons and causes some of them to precipitate into the upper atmosphere with estimated energy fluxes that are 10^6 or more times the input wave power."

http://www.mindfully.org/Technology/Magnetospheric-Power-Line19may78.htm

TESLA'S COLORADO SPRINGS LIGHTNING OBSERVATIONS ?

http://www.antennex.com/preview/Folder03/Oct2/elf2.htm
http://www.listenersguide.org.uk/vlf/

thanks wings,  that ariticle is dynamite!

I wonder if outside the atmosphere, processes similar to those inside a vacum tube might not be taking place.    Meaning,   amplification of weak signals, and perhaps rectification.

EM

I tried again in vain to find a speaker mounting ring or hardware image that resembles the rings we see in the open TPU   (see the previous fishing with steven photo)

Did anybody find such a pice of hardware?     

We can plainly see the audio connector like in this photo below.  I also added a picture of a speaker mounting ring,  made of steel.

And speaking of materials,   those rings would have to be made of metal since he says in the video that the device gets hot,  and if he used plastic it would melt and deform.  What do you guys think?

EM

thanks wings,  that ariticle is dynamite!

I wonder if outside the atmosphere, processes similar to those inside a vacum tube might not be taking place.    Meaning,   amplification of weak signals, and perhaps rectification.

EM
combination of earth magnetic field and electrons can have much strong effect:

http://www.eastlundscience.com/HAARPMEVELECTRONS.html
http://www.eastlundscience.com/HAARPASAT.html

similar effect in your body when you stay close to high voltage lines

I tried again in vain to find a speaker mounting ring or hardware image that resembles the rings we see in the open TPU   (see the previous fishing with steven photo)
We can plainly see the audio connector like in this photo below.  I also added a picture of a speaker mounting ring,  made of steel.
And speaking of materials,   those rings would have to be made of metal since he says in the video that the device gets hot,  and if he used plastic it would melt and deform.  What do you guys think? EM

@EM

Some said the OTPU rings came form the round speaker cover of a Spherics Labs Speaker System. Jack Durban had a photo of one and also he said he should have a few left over in his famous messy garage. I had asked him to try and find it and take a top view photo of it but he never did. The existing photo only was a side view so no way of checking the existence of the magnet openings. But from the side view photo, it is pretty clear that each layers was much thicker then the OTPU rings.

JD also had a beta copy of one of the videos in his garage. He finally found it and wrote to me saying it is not any better then what he already had given to us.

In the OTPU video, it is evident by the way and ease he handles the device in one hand, quickly turning it over with one hand, that the rings are not metallic. There would be no advantage to having so much metal mass around so few wire winds.

I for one think they are made of black semi-opaque plexiglass. I showed once a photo grab of his thumb that was clearly visible through the plexi-glass.

wattsup

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I tried again in vain to find a speaker mounting ring or hardware image that resembles the rings we see in the open TPU   (see the previous fishing with steven photo)

We can plainly see the audio connector like in this photo below.  I also added a picture of a speaker mounting ring,  made of steel.

And speaking of materials,   those rings would have to be made of metal since he says in the video that the device gets hot,  and if he used plastic it would melt and deform.  What do you guys think?

EM

Dear Em

I have lots of photos of the rings stacked on plastic spacers to form the grille of the transmission line "tube" speakers produced at Spheric Labs. I built many similar "T"  line designs in the early 70's, but without such grilles. Back then, it was an inexpensive way to make a reasonably good sounding speaker system that was not a box, and superior to a closed box in many ways. Like all speakers there are tradeoffs, and getting a good impedance match to the surrounding air was a bit of a problem with these.

Jack Durban PM'd me about the speakers and the rings:

"Great to hear from you. I had no idea that we sold enough speakers to have some wind up on eBay after all these years. To be honest they were just run the mill speakers and those rings in the shot you put up...well they are trimmed in cheap plastic and they begin to spring open over time. I had nothing to do with designing them just the audio processing stuff."

When Spheric Labs went out of business they threw out tons of these things according to Durban. I'm sure everyone grabbed a few as tokens, including SM.

The shape of the open TPU, wound on that plastic ring has in my opinion very little to do with the operation of the device. It was just a convenient form to wind the zipcord, and they were stacked to house the inductors and other circuitry. The real key is in the sections of zipcord we see with the ends soldered together.

If you want more info please PM me.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
G,  I know we hold differing views, but consider this.    Whatever magnetic frequency he is using,  I would think that the power grid would trap this energy and conduct it more readily.   There are articles out there that talk about all this global energy coupling to the power grid.

There is no "magnetic frequency".  This is just misinterpretation.  SM states clearly at the end of the UEC video that the energy is created "within" the device and that it is not tapping into some other source.

tExB=qr
Per Relativity and experiments by Rowland, Eichenwald, Roentgen and Wilson: it is possible to produce the same magnetic field by conduction current, or by the motion of a charged body, or by the motion of a polarized body.

Reference: Electromagnetic fields and interactions, Volumes 1-2 By Richard Becker, Fritz Sauter, page 300)

(Magnetic storms are clouds of ions moving about.)

What is moving in the TPU to produce the magnetic field that SM measured in the videos?

thank you so much for those images, Ion,  I'm glad you tracked that down.    

So can we say with certainty that the rings are made of plastic, and they are used just as a form to wind that zipcord onto it?    

I wish somebody would have purchased one of these speaker towers and pulled out the ring for absolute positive proof, that it looks the same like the one we see in SM's video.    Maybe I'll buy one myself off Ebay...

@G,    my take on the strong magnetic fields inside the TPU is that they are produced by the resonant Currents that make the device work.   the strong fields basicaly imply strong currents in those wires.    That is similar to a loop antenna which has higher currents in it then what an external signal can produce in a simple loop.  That's why I keep saying the TPU, generaly speaking,  are Resonant Inductively Coupled devices.      Resonant because SM tells us they are tuned implying resonance,  Inductively because we are dealing with loops and he talkes about magnetic fields, and obviously we are coupling to these external magnetic fields being in phase with them at the same frequency.    When a loop antenna goes resonant the effective area of the  loop expands to 1000's of times it's actual physical area.   Loops are unique in this respect.    

EM        

tExB=qr
SM made the statement that the energy is created within the TPU's before his emails to Lindsay which made the analogy between the TPU's and a radio receiver.

I posted an excerpt from experiments by Francis Nipher where he was able to increase the strenght of a magnetic field by applying either positive or negative potential from an influence machine.  He attributed this to an increase in the permeabiltiy of the space around the magnet.  I wonder if he was able to gain anything by doing this...

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=363.msg13320#msg13320

G,  in the first video SM tells us about tuning and tapping into the magnetic field of the earth, "which has an inherent frequency,  and we basicaly tune into this and...."  so he is not talking about the DC or static magnetic field of the earth, obviously.   I would say that this revelation precedes anything else he says later through Mannix, and yes maybe he got smarter along the way, and I think he did as he keeps designing new TPU's of various shapes, but overall the principle remains one of tuning into a particular magnetic frequency.       About  the Nipher stuff, I don't know,  too sensitive of a phenomena.  It could be electrostatic attraction that diflects the niddle.   Anyway,   I'm not sure why you are looking for all these obscure explanations when the main pehnomena is starring us in the face.   :)    but it's good to look and explore,  nothing is settle for sure untill we have a working unit in hand.

@ ION,

from his patent drawings,  I only see two supports, but the rings in the video have 4 tabs and associated square holes.

EM

tExB=qr
G,  in the first video SM tells us about tuning and tapping into the magnetic field of the earth, "which has an inherent frequency,  and we basicaly tune into this and...."  so he is not talking about the DC or static magnetic field of the earth, obviously.   I would say that this revelation precedes anything else he says later through Mannix, and yes maybe he got smarter along the way, and I think he did as he keeps designing new TPU's of various shapes, but overall the principle remains one of tuning into a particular magnetic frequency.       About  the Nipher stuff, I don't know,  too sensitive of a phenomena.  It could be electrostatic attraction that diflects the niddle.   Anyway,   I'm not sure why you are looking for all these obscure explanations when the main pehnomena is starring us in the face.   :)    but it's good to look and explore,  nothing is settle for sure untill we have a working unit in hand.

If the TPU is tuned to a magnetic frequency, then why has no one determined what the freq is?  Such a profound source of induction shoudl be easy to determine.  TPU produced hundreds of watts.  In the UEC video, the TPU is further developed and there is no mention of tuning to a magnetic frequency.

The phenomenon that Nipher studied is thought to be "too sensitive", but can produce thousands of amperes of current.  Not so sensitive after all.

@ION

Do you have a photo of the underside of the grill. We cannot ascertain if the middle portions have the four openings, two of which were used to place his magnets. That would close the question on this for good, phewww.

The thickness of the OTPU is less then the thickness of the grill levels but this could be explained simply that the ones SM would have used were taken before the parts were chrome plated, thus adding more thickness to the disks.

wattsup

I found another patent drawing,  and this one does have the four posts,  but they seem to be round not square.

EM

tExB=qr
and what about the zip cord soldered at the end?

It might be a modified aluminum bicycle gear bash guard:

http://www.cambriabike.com/shopexd.asp?Item=100032752

tExB=qr
just clever use of known effects...

Here's a picture of the Krystol System II speakers from Spheric Audio Laboratories,  Steven Mark's  company.    Pretty nice looking.    What about those rings?  Could it be them?  (picture from New York  Magazine September 12, 1994)

EM

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 12:05:54