PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 23:30:54
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: LTPU Center Toroid Breakout  (Read 47049 times)

Group: Moderator

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
@Wattsup,
I watched those videos. I like the iron powder usage. The bucking coils produce the kick SM talked about.
This is a simple way to produce a stun gun like EMP.
In regards to the single wire looped back up at each end. If one were to cross them and loop each up on the other side of where each came through one would have a single loop directional pick up loop right in line with the center part of the windings. This completes another of the coils in the Q multiplier circuit. I was going round and round as to where the 3 loops are. This answers it.
Also in looking at the center tpu toroids picture at the beginning of this thread, I see the white wire that looks to be going nowhere. Funny. It is either a dead end or an antenna.

---------------------------

@GK

Started doing some parts of a video. Will show it soon and continue from there as a progression.

OK, also, I looked into Spheric Audio Laboratories. I found this new products column in a magazine going back t 1994. It is a short read but one thing jumps out at me. They describe the Krystol System II speakers as having a 1" tweeter and a 4" ferro-fluid filled midrange speaker. Hmmmm.
Ferro-fluid?

The link to the article is here:
https://books.google.ca/books?id=MeQCAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA98&lpg=PA98&dq=spheric+audio+laboratories&source=bl&ots=j6zMuUiE2d&sig=5vDlS70CUJRfJsyktIztnSM2bZg&hl=en&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwicq8vk6-3QAhUFySYKHX57ByQQ6AEIITAB#v=onepage&q=spheric%20audio%20laboratories&f=true

I also grabbed the text and the photo and put it below.

I also found an article on ferro-fluid in speaker and attached it below.

Also this Ebay link shows a Radio Shack midrange speaker available in those years.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Realistic-4-Midrange-ferrofluid-cooled-pair-40-1282b-new-in-box-PAIR/381878238067?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D38530%26meid%3D49ba47f0f2114040a6933e6d8d91a299%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D142125330027

Found this web page on speaker construction.

http://www.taga-audio.com/menu,156,diamond
There is a picture of a crossover, see the yellow caps. Usually for the midrange crossover all you need is one capacitor.

We see the toroid in SM FTPU and MTPU and LTPU. In the FTPU, he turned it upside down and the TPU started to wind down slowly. The MTPU and LTPU were way to big to start turning upside down to show the problem was solved. The OTPU had also a Toroid under the rings and tucked in the back of the vertical plate but we cannot determine if it is an identical toroid as the FTPU. The STPU and 6TPU both solved the upside down problem but the toroid or toroids (smaller the the FTPU) are not visible so they could have a dual voice coil.

Normal speakers use a center yoke that takes the top of the magnet polarity and sends it inside the center of the voice coil while the bottom magnet polarity is used to encircle the voice coil hence both polarities become available to the voice to produce a positive or negative impulse hence movement. Something is missing in the FTPU that is included in the SPTU and 6TPU. As for the toroid we see in the MTPU and the two we see in the LTPU they could be visible duds with the real toroids hidden around and inside the outer ring. Don't know if this makes sense or if I am explaining it well enough.

Anyways, let's see how it goes.

wattsup

Buy me a drink
Corrected an attachment...

@GK

OK, I put a first video here;
https://youtu.be/AMg6VxBkLkA

There is one thing you need to know. I no longer see our effects under the standard model so in my videos I will still include a perspective but based on Spin Conveyance that i feel will provide an extra angle for working on this.

I'll make part 2 during the weekend. I have had some major delays in works because of my partner passing away so suddenly that there are many things I need to take care of so please know that even if I do not reply right away I am always in and out.

wattsup

Buy me a drink
I too have alot of goings on with the holiday season.
I modded my setup and I too saw the dragon tail signal disappear. I had thought that my scope was too slow from having seen that years ago in a number of other tests of other configurations.

The bucking coils produce the kick SM talked about.
Hi guys :)

I would like to add something to think about in that specific case.
The bucking coils in toroid also produce current kick when the external resonant high voltage discharge happen as nanosecond pulse. For that case you apply initial voltage and small current to the bucking coil from the driving circuit.
There was rumor about that as well - in one of Russian TPU variants it was tried to put foil underneath coils (as not shorted coil) and apply spikes from the Tesla coil to it. For the initial current and voltage there was additional winding on 90 degrees to the collector coil after driving coils.

Also there is good read about effect which gives additional electrons on wire:
Pulling electrons out of metal_Eyring_cf_1923

If you got time to experiment with that something interesting may be found on how TPU worked in SM case... ;)

Cheers!

Buy me a drink
@T-1000,
I had used this technique in previous tests where I sandwiched my coil between aluminum discs. As the pulses fired the field would be extreme. It was compressed against the plates and the edges produced blue and purple sparks. This then in turn would incandescent lamps to glow. Otherwise one would not SEE anything.

Buy me a drink
One wire resonant energy excitation:
There is only one wire from the siggen connected. No ground anywhere. It is like SM stated. This configuration floats.
The next configuration actually blows LEDS. I now need to either add more LEDS in the serial chain to use as an indicator when I increase the output or leave it at two and then progress into the isolation of the power output.
This unit resonates at 8Mhz using a siggen. In the next one I use repurposed stungutz to achieve the broadband transmissions.

The oscilloscope is never connected directly to this one or afterwards. :o
And take notice that this build is still maintaining the look and feel of SM's Large TPU.
But there are many slick tricks in this one. It's a mobius monster!

My U.S. Department of Defense Top Secret Security clearance runs out at the end of May 2018.
There is a clause in the oath that states 'I will not effect the economy of any nation.'
I am free to progress with no boundaries. Been waiting since 2006 for this closure.

Small steps, Ellie...

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Hi GK

At one time I also suspected SM may have used 300 ohm TV balanced cable as it appears that way in some of the older blurry videos.

But I ran into this new video which I had not seen before. It seems our old friend Chris Sykes (hyiq.org) somehow got his hands on this one. It clearly shows only heavy horizontal windings, about 9 or 3 groups of 3 turns. The 7" device does seem to have vertical windings not very tightly wound. This video seems to agree with the 1996 short video with the long second part of Brian Collins blowing a lot of smoke.

Here it is, narrated by Brian Collins. It would be nice to hear the original narrated by SM himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26QqUKoQpO4

Also there is another video posted by Chris that is more complete than others I have seen, although parts of it have been spliced from older videos, still there are new things to be seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hWI6LKmZ7w

So it seems that only the smaller 7" units have vertical windings and the later 15 and 17" units may have vertical windings.....hard to tell on the 17 because of all the tape.

If you would kindly post a rough schematic of what you have come up with, I would be happy to comment on it.

Regards

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me a drink
Don't need to supply schematic. What you said is exactly what Wattsup had posted to us in previous months.
Each winding group becomes a helical antenna transmitting/projecting an impulse wave on the next winding group which has its bias.
This equates to the squeezing. In this model you and Wattsup propose all that is needed is the diameter of the groups, number of turns each, and distance between each winding and group or the node/anti-node position.
My tests all along except for Wattsup's leads and the GK4 have been one group on a bias. I was striving to break the unit down into understandable sections. I believe I have beat the dead horse into dust.
If this is so apparent why do we see it now 11 years later?

The description is '90 coupling happens with iron or steel.' I mention this in the video.

With that in mind look at the picture:
The green wire is iron wire. It is horizontally parallel with lamp wire horizontal internal loops. The green wires are made into a loop making it a low ferrous core.
The lamp wire is made into a multi-layer loop in accordance with specifications of a direction antenna.The two feeds run through the SWR cores. The cores are magnetic to simulate a heavier core.
As the siggenny on the left feeds the lamp wire feeds those feeds find their way through the mag cores stimulating the magnet wire couplers. The couplers are bihalves. Both sides are fed by the lamp wire horizontals in another loop.
Two LEDs sit on one half. Series caps and diodes on the other half to store activity.
The wiring creates additional transformer couplings. The ferrous loops pickup the action vertically and horizontally.

I have a one stage charge pump. The input is 20vpp over a 50ohm load.

In the vids the open face shows two helical CB antennas oppositely wound.
« Last Edit: 2018-04-09, 03:11:00 by giantkiller »

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
GK, you said;

The lamp wire is made into a multi-layer loop in accordance with specifications of a direction antenna.

Could you expand a bit on this?

Regards

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me a drink
GK, you said;
The lamp wire is made into a multi-layer loop in accordance with specifications of a direction antenna.
Could you expand a bit on this?

Regards

The horizontal part of the configuration is made up of numerous large lamp wire, copper loop directional antennas arranged in parallel with ferrous loops. This facilitates parts of the High Q multiplying antenna circuit. That schematic has been posted in this thread.
The loop antennas are enclosed in a helical burst transmission antenna of twin lead which facilitates the squeezing. As the bursts emit out of the far end of the helical they impact the input side of the helical, hence my avatar, a circular Tesla coil which just happens to be the place where the fuses/spark gaps are placed. The TPU is a resonant & noisy beast.

The ferrous loops couple the activity from all angles and then induct that into the parallel copper loops. The center stage of the stun gun is a Wardencliffe tower folded back unto itself. Instead of using the external environment as storage or emission, the stun gun charge pump keeps the activity in an internal feedback stage. I made the twin lead helical as part of the charge pump circuit of the stun gun. Helical 'A'  in the top part and the helical 'B' in the bottom part, opposed and unopposed. I have also put helical 'A' in the top part and biased helical 'B' with D.C. and a bandwidth of frequencies. I have yet to analyze this test. At this time when using stungutz there can be no direct attachment of any test tools. I am applying tuning next to narrow the FFT display into bands or a single band.

Electromatic traunche.
On the simplest of schematics you will see the TPU: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1&biw=1920&bih=955&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=AtnMWqfPOcWkzwKShamACA&q=Q+multiplying+Loop+Antenna+schematics&oq=Q+multiplying+Loop+Antenna+schematics&gs_l=psy-ab.3...2102652.2118462.0.2121318.36.25.0.0.0.0.192.2492.12j11.23.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..17.0.0....0._G68pMhmng8

The model I am following is using the available views of the large TPU with the components we see, the loops we know about and how they can be driven to create a magnetic storage device. My belief is the thumping is caused by the intersection of waves.

The answer is in wave analysis:
Schematic reposted:
« Last Edit: 2018-04-11, 05:43:57 by giantkiller »

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Hi GK

This is where I am ATM.

Magnetic loops are interleaved with each other, the crystal frequency above 20Khz

This is wave field interference at the electro magnetic domain between the two antennas.

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Probably way of track here,but there seems to be a discrepancy in the frequency claims by SM. In the later video's,he claims a frequency of 5KHz. People claim to feel the TPU vibrating,but you wouldnt feel a vibration at that frequency.

In one of the earlier videos,he claimed a frequency of just 7.3Hz.
Is it possible he meant 7.83Hz ?is there any way the shuman cavity could be pumped to produce what we see from the TPU ?.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Buy me a beer
Probably way of track here,but there seems to be a discrepancy in the frequency claims by SM. In the later video's,he claims a frequency of 5KHz. People claim to feel the TPU vibrating,but you wouldnt feel a vibration at that frequency.

In one of the earlier videos,he claimed a frequency of just 7.3Hz.
Is it possible he meant 7.83Hz ?is there any way the shuman cavity could be pumped to produce what we see from the TPU ?.

Brad

Hi Brad

Vibration would depend on how free the coils are wound, a voice coil vibrates with a magnet up to audible 20Khz, and beyond, but not audible, but you could feel it.

Peter said that SM used a crystal oscillator at some point, that got me thinking. Then SM talked about when the two frequencies come together!!!!!

I think a crystal because he wanted exact 50% duty in a square wave.

The two frequencies can be the same and probably better being the same. I think it is like two cars hitting head on, but here we have electromagnetic fields which have also an interference factor with maybe the earths magnetic field between them, or something in the wire used in the loop (iron).

I think the TPU is just over a cop of 1, and why it takes a few seconds to get up to full output, it has to wind up ;)  At least step stages.

Like PM, I to am looking at the huge currents formed in "antennas", voltage is not a problem, boost circuits give you the voltage.

Regards

Mike 8)
« Last Edit: 2018-04-12, 11:33:12 by Centraflow »

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
A bit tech: but you get the point ;)

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a drink
A bit tech: but you get the point ;)

Regards

Mike 8)

Tnx. That is a good and seems a complete read on the subject of intersecting waves. In the past I had posted numerous times on eclipsing waves. It started with the GK4 and went on to rogue ocean waves and a definate event that all experienced sailors know.
And that schematic shows another charge pump held in place by the diodes.

Here is a document that most of you have read. I have held this one near and dear to me for a long time for it exposes the model of operation and some configuration.
Mannix posted a lot. We all have sided against him in numerous fashion because he seemed like a con man or charlatan. But he sent me a picture one time that was so simple it shocked me quite a bit. This got me thinking about the story so I went further back and pulled his King story. After years of experience later it made perfect sense with additional insight now gained. I have purposely left the misspellings intact and expounded on those. Am I grasping at straws? I don't think so. I believe SM and Mannix were tag teaming against the PowersThatBe. Both were cryptic, acted like salesmen, seemed shady to some, expressed very little technical yet gave great and eye opening analogies, which I believe were their ways of getting this out. Why one would take that chance is beyond me...
So here is the King's story and my insertions:

The King’s Story
Wunce(So it would show up in Google as a lone document) upon a time in a microsecond far away in a land under the noses of all,
The length of the wire is 1 megahertz or we are in the Megahertz range. Under the nose, the mouth emits frequencies.
there were some electrons which were sent on a trip around the world by their king.
Pulsing is the connotation here by the term ‘Some’.
 Their destination was a place near their home but they were sent the longest way possible.
The ‘C’ shaped path. We have seen this alot.

Their king told them that it was  so that they could meet as many friends as possible on the way
Forward pulse running into many reflections from the ‘Long way around’.
  They were told  that if they were lucky enough to meet some friends they could have a big party and celebrate with them and invite a few back for a visit.
Reflections into reflections
So their king gave them a big kick
EMP from a stun gun or square pulses. We start out with sine waves for tuning then switch to square waves.
 to send them on their way and arranged to meet them back where they started,
Pulses in phase with reflections
 he showed them the other end of the wire just behind them.
A ‘C’ shaped loop
 "See you at the arranged time, back here" he said and off they went!
Timed pulses.

Some short time later the king sent some more groups of his favourite electrons on a similar journey,down another wire . He did this a few times.
A pulsing stream.
 After a while he lost track of how many he had sent
Frequency doesn’t matter or free running
 and was worried that they all might arrive back at his castle together and crash int each other.
An amplitude greater than the capacity of the path. ‘Worried’ connotes pulses and reflections being ‘in phase’.
 The king was worried about this  so he disconnected the return wires before any of them arrived home.
Another connotation of square pulses inducing greater ‘in phase’ reflections with bemf from collapse. The 2 switches in the 17 inch TPU are kill switches. The potentiometer is a ‘Phasing’ adjustment’
He wondered whether they might get lost but was more worried about them colliding with each other in his castle on their return home "Oh dear!.. What Have I done?" he said.
Interesting Mannix mentions ‘worried’ three times in three sequential sentences.
A diode in place somewhere at the start of the pulse stream. This connotes a charge pump similar to the middle stage of a stun gun.
Meanwhile the electrons were still on their merry way twisting and turning. round and round
Rotating magnetic field or flux field and spin conveyance or momentum. Also the in phase amplitude of the transmissions and reflections overlapping each other.
I my large suspended ring test I was able to see the pulsating field on my swr meter using audio circuitry.
when they noticed that their end connection was somehow ,gone ...What had happened
More phasing alignment with other reflections. Open ended transmission line to increase reflection amplitude. So think of the reflections of a bemf!

? they also saw some other electrons nearby
Identified as phasing being just a bit off and or a resonant field.
 that they recognizsed
An ‘S’ instead of a ‘Z’. Sine wave perhaps?
and so they met up and had a party.
This is a feedback control implication of self-destructive operation
 What big party it was.
Operation is just right.
 They all met and danced and sang and in the process many more electrons joined in the party, even ones that were not sent by the king.
Additive feedback and ambient energy. And charge pumpiing.

this created a few fights and some confusion but all the other electrons from all around heard about the party and sent messages to all their friends
Power accumulation greater than the device specifications. And heat.

. Obviously the place was not big enough, but as it happened ,just nearby there was a wonderful piece of wire which seemed to have an even better way home and it was a bigger wire with much more room . They told their friends and  almost the whole party jumped over to the other piece of wire so that they might get home the short way. The uninvited guests were really getting out of hand at this point so It really was a case of either jump or be pushed so they jumped..the only trouble was that all the uninvited guests followed them and their friends and their friends as well, and they just kept on  comming .(mmmmmm many windings)
Power extraction by induction to a larger current capable configuration.
Nobody told any one that the party was over and not to come. .
The device self-oscillates.
 When all the kings electrons came rushing home thru the other big wire that was not for his travellers. the king was  relieved that they had taken the shortcut  ..
The reflections are a viable source of current. The inductive process is the way to extract energy. This statement lead me to helicals. That is why I posted the wave fluidics picture. Those wave sections cross over the gap to impact the starting cycle.

but when he saw all he other uninvited guests he realised that disconnecting the main return wire was a bad mistake.
It is imperative to add a load to clamp down the self oscillation build up. The disconnection process will cause a large back EMP and cause self-destruction.
He grabbed a few of them and put them to work ...he was able to send some of the  others back down the origional wire in the hope that they would find another king to annoy
The device runs itself. The reflections are controlled or monitored.
But there were too many of them so he quickly found another big wire that led somewhhere else and joined them together. he managed to get most othe uninvited guest to go down that one, away form his kingdom.. told them tell the others that the party was over but they were having such fun ,weaving and winding ..jumpung(he uses a u instead of an i, a scope signal?) and pushing.  It did not take long for the king to have so many electrons passing by
Either there is another circling path or he speaks of feedback into the amplification stage. Also this connotes dual rings.
 that he had no way of dealing with them  so he would sometimes go down to the big wire and watch all the free loaders whizz(2 ‘Z’s) by . He would tell some of them that the pary(Missing T as in parrying. ward off (a weapon or attack), especially with a countermove) was over but they just kept whizzing by faster and faster.  He even sent some of them down the bing weavy wire to let the others know that the party was over, but it didn't work. He gave up after a while and  left them to it and went off somewhere else hoping that nobody would notice ..Im told that he went to a power generator where none of this sillynes(missing the second ‘s’) could happen to him again an all the electrons had things to stop them from being so silly.   (As in out of control)
 Power companies have regulation in place. The destructive resonance implied here is very real. The industry avoids this energy build up like the plague.
Fidelity…
http://overunity.com/712/the-master-of-magnetics-steven-mark/msg50061/#msg50061
I hope this explains a lot to the reader. I see SM as an analogy master in my book.
« Last Edit: 2018-04-12, 18:53:54 by giantkiller »

Buy me a beer
GK

Who was Mannix in relation to SM, did he know electronics? I could go back through all the OU threads but I really do not have the time.

An interesting story, are you sure Mannix is not SM? there seems a profound knowledge in class D amps, something SM would know well. Also some knowledge of magnetic loops it seems.

Have to go out, back later.

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a drink
GK

Who was Mannix in relation to SM, did he know electronics? I could go back through all the OU threads but I really do not have the time.

An interesting story, are you sure Mannix is not SM? there seems a profound knowledge in class D amps, something SM would know well. Also some knowledge of magnetic loops it seems.

Have to go out, back later.

Regards

Mike 8)

Mannix was, lets call him a sidekick of Steven who talked with investors in more human terms. SM was the techno guy. So they tag teamed the public. Don't worry about the history and I wont belabor you or anybody with unnecessaries. Sm did this story twice. Once with Mannix and once with the guy whom he gave the brown paper schematics to. So SM released two categories of information. The operation and the composition. The King's story is the operation with wave analysis analogies thrown in and the brown paper schematic is many facets of the operation minus the wave theory.
Here is the brown paper and my analysis in further posts.
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=356.0;attach=25980;image
It has always been my suspicion that SM was pulling descriptions out of the air to try to get an explanation out to the public of things he could not talk about. His two best ones were the magnet swiping on the outside and the clamp meter on the inside. Absolute Gold.

'Nuff sed...

The wave analysis is what has always been missing or the readers never crossed into this arena of operation. And this is because this is the one thing SM could not talk about. The thumping subject could not be avoided but was always glossed over in the demonstrations and tech talk. For eleven years I have had no conversations with CB'ers or Antenna freaks. Its always motors, Tesla and power people. Not to say this is bad but more along the lines of incomplete. The focus has been on motor phasing and armatures. What people could see. I tried to pull Eric Dollard in but he was in trouble and wouldn't answer back. Or this TPU works so well in his view that it is taboo. And this is very apparent with what his background is. And the powers that be were up his backside a lot, which Eric talks about a lot also. SM handled the devices very gingerly because in my experience the device is very dangerous(which SM mentioned a lot). Along those lines as the reverse engineering process continues one has to realize that the first safe phase is merely connecting things and powering on with common tools connected. Then the next phase is achieving the corresponding wave impacts. I did this haphazardly with the GK4(read 'open face microwave oven') and the waves were too short to be contained within the safe operation of the unit. I garnered a lot of public attention from this step. After achieving the correct resonant operation comes the power extraction.

The rule to gain ground in this effort is: No schematics and no public demos. This will keep one safe and to outsiders the efforts all look like B.S. No one will be the wiser.
Explanations can fly all day long... I have capitalized on this one facet of human thinking and belief mechanisms. And it works.
At this point I have another video to make to show another separated facet of operation. Its on my short term bucket list. So are death and taxes, the obviously unplanned and mandatory. The video corresponds with the contractual end of my zecurity klearance. The unit and T.S.S. are in no way connected but I am not taking any chances. And this doesn't make me somebody or something I am not. I am merely safely enjoying the ride...

Interesting diagram: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Class-D_amplifier

So again, where are the antenna freaks in all this?
« Last Edit: 2018-04-14, 17:45:14 by giantkiller »

Buy me a beer
Thanks GK

Well I think I have more or less it worked out.

I'm doing a new build ATM, the wave interference is going to take some setting up I think, but all in time.

The problem has always been collecting the current and phasing with the voltage at the output.

I have used half bridges in the past for power collection so as to separate the input from the output. This is where I am going and will post a new circuit for this when I have it written up (power return).

Thanks for your replies.

Regards

Mike

Buy me a drink
What JDO300 and I found out is that at the higher speeds the power jumps across the diode. This is because the power is highly magnetic and sees the leads on both sides of the diode and attaches there, thereby crossing of the junction. This is pure Tesla. All metals become charged. Tesla mentioned door knobs becoming charged. In his day they were brass or glass.
« Last Edit: 2018-04-14, 06:00:20 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink

Buy me a beer
GK

The brown paper circuits, did anyone really look hard at them? like the IC c339 pin numbers do not register correctly. I can understand using this IC but why mark the pin numbers incorrectly?

You said you did not know why antenna boff's did not comment! well I'm a radio ham and I truly believe the TPU is using a multi frequency mag loops, (only need two) it has everything going for it, plus I have worked with multi frequency "interference", for the lack of a word to use.

I can see driving two loops with different frequencies, will produce some interesting results, the split is important if heterodyning is required (6X), been there before, it has considerable media space reaction in the near field (electromagnetic and not electric).

So loops are the way to go, they are magnetic in the near field and changing to electric in the far field.

More to come, I'm on a role ;D

Regards

mike 8)

Buy me a drink
Finally...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 23:30:54