PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:01:31
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: LTPU Center Toroid Breakout  (Read 47020 times)

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Is this related https://feprinciples.wordpress.com/how-to-gain-free-energy-from-wave-fields-simplified-explanation/ ?
What do you think Barbosa & Leal patented ?

The one thing that has been missed in reading the documents is that the antennas have to be magnetic loops and not dipoles,so as to radiate magnetic waves in the near field and not electric. This is the missing link of not changing the impedance with two antennas at zero distance to one another and so needing to increase input which would give no OU gain.

Could use the same frequency for both it seems, just keep the phasing right, 8)

Regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Moderator

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink

Buy me a drink
I have been perusing different types of feedback to trigger the self correction of the resonance and came up with this nifty idea.
http://www.555-timer-circuits.com/metal-detector.html
This gives a shift in frequency as output. Should fit quite cleanly into an fm control operation.
The other circuit I have been toying with is a dual one shot delay serially connected triggered by a reflection back down the transmission line.
I will post further when I get something going.
Right now I am mentally juggling the inclusion points.

I have another hidden gem I think I found that I have to check out.
The LTPU is a masterpiece of engineering with everything well hidden and pretty much every thing is tidey-ed up in black, except the yellow capacitors and the white goo around the inside base.
My suspicion leads me to believe this is a return line back to the control port in the back gap. This lends the ability to send pulses in two directions along a side of the unit, meaning the unit is actually two halves.
Also in the LTPU prototype that I built I have the gap facing me. That is this is my point of entry.
What if SM spun his device around 180' to give the tester a way to grab the device to shift it to feel the vibration? I'd be willing to bet SM was very excited with himself when he realized that this presentation further obfuscates the device operation.
 High SWR https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1eE13UXAKs
« Last Edit: 2018-09-27, 04:12:56 by giantkiller »

Group: Tinkerer

Suppose SM was using a specially modified Speaker Magnet
Voice Coil assembly (minus the large cone) as both the
Exciter and the Generator?  Could it be that at 'resonance'
of the unit that something magical happens?  Perhaps it was
a dual winding voice coil assembly; one winding as the
Input and the other as the Output.  Quite large necessarily.

SM was. after all, a speaker guy wasn't he?

Thy physical movement (vibration) of the Voice Coil could
account for some the the sensations reported by observers.

The 555 is a very useful device.  Some very interesting
capabilities.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

tExB=qr
pulse HV to a coil near a magnet

The magnet will jump all over the place

Supposedly SM discovered this with a bifilar voice coil speaker when one of the bifilar wires was delayed about 220ns (delay value per Peter's experiments).  this delayed bifilar compresses the pulse, so skip that and just apply an HV pulse.

I'd venture a guess that the pulse speeds up the angular momentum of the electrons creating the magnetic field, or the space carrying the field, increasing the magnetic field for the price of a change in potential.

easy enough to see it, just try it

Buy me a drink
pulse HV to a coil near a magnet

The magnet will jump all over the place

Supposedly SM discovered this with a bifilar voice coil speaker when one of the bifilar wires was delayed about 220ns (delay value per Peter's experiments).  this delayed bifilar compresses the pulse, so skip that and just apply an HV pulse.

I'd venture a guess that the pulse speeds up the angular momentum of the electrons creating the magnetic field, or the space carrying the field, increasing the magnetic field for the price of a change in potential.

easy enough to see it, just try it
Yep, I shall. Stun gun gives the easiest way to get the HV also.
Hmmm, @ Grumpy you made me think of another avenue. I have long and large diameter iron wire windings around my LTPU. A small magnet applied and then shock the wire. Breaking the field cohesiveness this way is the same as a flux line crossing a copper wire. The flux line has to break then recompose to cross the gap of diamagnetism producing current in the conductor.

Buy me a drink
In the second test of the GK4 the applied voltage was 48vdc, with neodymium cow magnets in the center.
As I applied the 3 frequency pulsing, which was not 3 phase but unsynch'd pulse scheme, the magnets jumped around.
This is a model of a standard dc motor but with a twist:
The pulsing to the coils was not caused by the intermittent stator conduction but by the random eclipsing of three frequencies.

The Kunel device has a field disrupter between two coils and reads the ringing from the recombinate fields. Same as the Magnacoaster device.

tExB=qr
pulsing a coil near a magnet is a lot easier to experiment with and develop based upon what you observe

Buy me a drink
pulsing a coil near a magnet is a lot easier to experiment with and develop based upon what you observe

Yep. That is today. I realized the FE wire coil and the magnet were too attracted to each other.
Simple steps I take will be to repel a magnet and then make a little jig to hold a magnet suspended by rubber and then vibrate it that way.
This sounds like it could be done with a relay at this point but we are talking about watching the field perturbations.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

I have found that a magnetometer has very fast response and is very useful for  detecting strength and direction of mag fields.

they can be read at up to 400khz.

There are many simple compass programs about, our diy drone friends have made sure of that.

Buy me a drink
I have found that a magnetometer has very fast response and is very useful for  detecting strength and direction of mag fields.

they can be read at up to 400khz.

There are many simple compass programs about, our diy drone friends have made sure of that.
I believe we are higher than 400khz. I measure up in the 10s of megahertz.
We will see what the reader coil shows.
But then again Marco's dancing magnets were oscillating at 7.8hz.
« Last Edit: 2018-09-30, 04:19:48 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
Stun gun setup did not move magnet. Frequency too high @ 5.2Mhz. Voltage on reader coil was ~400v
Had a cabinet magnet sitting in line with a driver coil that was in series with the spark terminals
Will setup next test for a single HV strike.
Scopeshot of pulse on my new Rigol scope.
On the scope I applied the hack to get from 50mhz to 100mhz. Saved myself a huge amount of coin. Also I bought this with Bitcoin earnings. Basically free.
« Last Edit: 2018-09-30, 20:08:29 by giantkiller »

tExB=qr
you need a much much lower frequency

Buy me a drink
7.8hz it is.

tExB=qr
7.8hz it is.

SM worked with audio frequencies

Buy me a drink
My HV power supply died.
The MOT has an open.
My replacement has a short.
I have another on order.
I can use the plain varistor up to 140vac for now.
Spent last two days screwing around with this.
Am now ready to test with 5k-20khz @ 100 volts.
Let the fun begin.

tExB=qr
By now you should have noticed that moving an electric field perpendicular to a static magnetic field will induce a current in a conductor located in both of these fields.  Armed with this fact, the arrangement of coils use in the various TPU's becomes almost obvious.

Buy me a drink
Got my HV power supply fixed and running.
Schematic of latest circuit shown.
Moving magnet all around shows no anomalies.
The Atten can not drive the SSRB fet.
The Koolertron has excessive ringing on off time.

Group: Experimentalist

Got my HV power supply fixed and running.
Schematic of latest circuit shown.
Moving magnet all around shows no anomalies.
The Atten can not drive the SSRB fet.
The Koolertron has excessive ringing on off time.

GK,

If you haven't already tried this, the schematic below shows a simple driver for mosfets or IGBTs from a signal generator.  About any small complimentary pair will work like 2N4124/2N4126, 2N2222/2N2907, or I prefer the high frequency/high current ZTX453/ZTX553.  The power supply should match the peak voltage that your generator waveform will reach.

Pm

tExB=qr
I think you will need much higher voltage and the anomaly is that the hv makes the magnet move.

Buy me a drink
@Partzman,Thanks. I had been using a 50 ohm to ground as an interface to the SSRB boards that JDO300 had designed. Schematic attached. I think I forgot to include this in other posts before. But there are differences between my two signal generators. I like the Atten but is only goes to 5Mhz with a TTL 20Mhz discrete port in the back. It is battle tank though though. I will build the circuit you mentioned because I want this to work in a wider range of applications. This last statement is a joke because the TPU is my LAST project aside from the involuntary life chaos that sometimes happens. Hahaha. In case no one has noticed.

@Grumpy,I have not tested this new HVPS to the max. The varactor is rated at 5kva / 5 amp fuse. Picture posted. It is an open build and I have to test cautiously to prevent arcing and cross lead sparking. If I have to bring out my EC6000 supply I will. It is a 45lb beast that I need to make room on the bench for. For now I will raise the HVPS voltage setting. Even though the configuration of the HVPS are the same i.e. Varactor to MOT to HV diode bridge caution has to be taken individually because they do not all perform the same way. This config is 3rd MOT, 2nd varactor, and 2nd diode bridge. Pic attached. I know it ugly but it definitely has got pump power.

But let me reiterate this. The GK4 did push magnets on the first test. Fried my right hand thumb nerves. I used 1/2 amp at 48 volts to drive that bundle of technology and the Neodymium eggs danced  like rabid cats in a bag. Even caused chipping on the casing. Basically a motor rotor without an axle. But what I have seen is the Neos have a shorter ring time than weaker cabinet magnets. The cabinet magnets are very close to being a core type material. I have always wondered what a neodymium core would do. Maybe that is part of the dark electronics of UFOs. Haven't seen anything about this configuration and it seems to be worth pursuing in the future.
But this was also enabled by the 3 eclipsing frequencies.

There is a difference between a moving magnet and one that rings back when immovable.
« Last Edit: 2018-10-14, 22:00:32 by giantkiller »

tExB=qr
Oh yeah, I had forgotten about the GK4. 

Anyway, it's to show that a changing electric field interacts with a static magnetic field.

The different TPU configurations all place a rotating electric field perpendicular to a static magnetic field, and so do both of spherics' devices.

Buy me a drink
Marco's dancing magnets.
A lot has gone by. I still ponder over powering up the GK4 again. But then I realize I can just jerry rig the door switch on my microwave oven to leave the door open to reproduce the same event.
My 48v GK4 test had led me to believe that one could use lower voltages. And they can.
But the additional angular alignment is then added to the mix. I forgot about the Spherics too. And I had posted about this of the GK4 being a randomized open face microwave then Spherics showed the actuation of control angles to enable the event in controlled manor. That is when I knew Spherics was in the atomic sciences.
Any way back to bench for me right now. I have to test my HVPS to find the higher possible operating voltage limit.

tExB=qr
If I had time, I would wind up a TPU with the collector in the center like SM described to prove it works. 

Three horizontal collectors, electric field coils (sequentially pulsed) wrapped around the collectors, and the static magnetic field around the electric field coils.  Poloidal winding is a pain though.  Probably do the e-field coils in segments and then run the control coils through them and pull them into a circle.

Buy me a drink
The electric field coil can be wrapped on polystyrene tubing the slipped over the collector.

Or just use radio shack wired spools.

I have alot of these in inventory that I will just pull out and do a test.

This way a copper or FE collector will show the difference.

I have a number of these in posts across the planet.

Don't want to search that out but skip the distractions.
But really don't need a full TPU to show this. An single turn FE loop with a shack spool on it would suffice. Got that in inventory too.

But the real secret is using the FE wire instead of a plasma core.

Status on HVPS: Works great. Burnt a 5w ceramic resistor open.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:01:31