PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 08:02:04
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Anomalous long lasting batteries.  (Read 5249 times)

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
I give up trying to explain this.  There is NO unexplained phenomenon going on here.  You are just taking advantage of the ability to recycle energy.

I and several others spent a couple of years working with this idea.  If you insist on believing there is something magical happening then go ahead and spend your time and money and prove it.

Carroll

---------------------------
Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Be the change you wish to see in the world
@Classic
The only way to prove anything with this would be to focus on power being "consumed" Vs. power "delivered"
If you have 6 expensive, calibrated meters all showing even an intimation, or hint of overunity then you WILL have OUR's undivided attention, of this much, I'm sure.

There are so many other systems worthy of exploration; if this particular method of connecting a load can do anything more than is seemingly agreed on at this point by all previous experimenters', all having been said and done, then the only way to know is trial and error, meaning get the stuff you think you need having combed over prior relevant material, rebuy it when you figure out it's the wrong thing, then break it on the first go and order another  O0
Expect failure & persevere as it is the ultimate teacher

Whichever device is in mention on a given page here, Military R&D programs around the globe have most likely been there and done that.
The only technologies that arise and remain in the public sphere are those which are profitable and functionally retarded as to require a personal expense be spared for their operation. I stand by this as the proof is planned obsolescence.
It is the basis of modern society, sadly.

I say go ahead and do as I have described, if there is a result to be found, I don't see an easier way of getting it tbh.
The components involved in this could all be used in other future experimentation.
None of them need to be expensive. Actions speak 100x louder than words
« Last Edit: 2023-09-08, 20:14:25 by Excelsior »

Group: Restricted

I give up trying to explain this.  There is NO unexplained phenomenon going on here.  You are just taking advantage of the ability to recycle energy.

I and several others spent a couple of years working with this idea.  If you insist on believing there is something magical happening then go ahead and spend your time and money and prove it.

Carroll

I didn’t mean to upset anyone and I don’t think there is anything magic … I really think that any shortcircuit (read any electric/electronic device) will draw everything from a power source according to limits of components used, while the device will perform effects according to its properties and geometry of materials.
And electrons or any other particles don’t flow anywhere unless a transmutation taking place, they just transmit a signal (call it charge if you wish) according to properties of materials under effect of being connected to a magnetic or electric influence.

Just think of power correction factor where we use capacitors before the load and further improve by adding capacitors in series after load. But what will happen if we power a little dc motor and use a cap for power factor correction then connect in series a second battery which will charge first battery that power our little motor … I’m not saying that someone should try to make a return path to the grid, just batteries.
Calculate how many mA they can provide and how long can power little motor, connect batteries in series-parallel and swap  them before they being drawn to destruction. Check total running time, capacitor and batteries level after 10 cycles.

Would be quite easy to find out what we are really paying for the power from grid.

And how much energy we use by recycling as you say, just imagine that we can drive an electric vehicle 10 times more with same batteries and same charge, or power everything in a house for 5-10% of what we are being told we used.
Or find a little 24/7 “energy source” that can fill your home power bank via Tesla coils where you don’t need to change anything in the house.

Just imagine how many devices can flood the market in just 2 weeks that can provide little necessary start up of system when you reduce energy “consumption” from 5kw to 100w.

This video may be relevant to the conversation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IauYQCCsz-g

This video may be relevant to the conversation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IauYQCCsz-g

And he got lost in the fog of research with nothing out on the market where anyone can benefit after so many years. If you look at him you may find some similarities in his behaviour with J Newman.

That’s why I will avoid anything that would bring any patent office involvement or an open fight with grid suppliers. We need to be creative and avoid all these death traps. Use of the shelf products or recycle from scrap.

And quite interesting to see how some users of few forums at a possible expert level are profiling anyone who have something to show or say. And from what it look like they are evaluating if they can be bought or different methods need to be employed.

The main goal is to get everyone with a simple device that can cover their domestic needs and no need to declare a war against bigoilco.

Agreed !
Who knows why the many disappeared innovators have arrived at such a fate.
I have my assumptions as do others, which are informed by logic and facts.
But usually cast aside as nonsense.
Disruptive technologies threaten a multi trillion dollar industry so what's 50mil. to shut someone up.
It's all very possible, of this we should have no doubt, if anything we should be enraged by all the BS we have been fed.
Go forth and invent!

At least I know why I won’t have large bills from power grids and almost everyone on this or similar forums should be in same position.

I would love to hear why western world can make sand batteries for power generation and why this isn’t happening in Africa where is the most easy way to power whole continent and provide clear fresh water to everyone living there or even export electricity in Europe as an alternative to Russian gas ? Would this cost more than under the sea gas pipe ?

I would love to hear why western world can make sand batteries

Do you mean old fashioned storage batteries? I don't sewe how they advance the energy problems of Africa.

I think his point is, you only ever can store so much from PV, sand batteries are high energy density iinm.
The batteries are the sh*tter ..
The power could be used to run dehumidifier systems in dry places.
PV isn't quite there yet pricewise IMO. Still a little dear to setup usually. The places that need the help most can barely afford food and there can only be so many good Samaritans.
That gas pipe is an IV line as we all know by now..

Do you mean old fashioned storage batteries? I don't sewe how they advance the energy problems of Africa.
Not necessarily, western world trying to extract or recover even tiny amount of energy and in Africa every single bit of heat go to waste.

I don’t want to divert the main subject, eventually we can elaborate on a separate thread.

My theory is very simple: as we are surrounded by electricity (and magnetism) all man made devices that use electricity are in fact just a path that set together + and - . If we use different materials with certain properties we obtain an effect. But, in order to increase efficiency we need to add a path to return unused energy back to source. In series-parallel setup of batteries we can witness this effect happening and it allow to proper use for the exact right amount of energy necessary to obtain desired effect.

By adding batteries after load we collect energy taken that have been drawn unnecessary by load. Where load is the point where finally + and - are stacked together. That also complete my theory that any setup where - and + are stacked together will always try to deplete the source and the limit of continuous draw is given by limits of components and respective materials.

That means, if we change the way of using electricity to complete depletion of source we have a wonderful solution that can  reduce “electricity consumption” tens or thousands of times.

And this is the principle of collecting “free”energy: nature always will always bring everything to balance/equilibrium, if we create an unbalance/disturbance in a perpetum mobile as nature is, we will have an opposite force /effect that will cancel disturbance artificially created. This means we need to spend little energy input, amplify it, than expect nature to bring same amount of energy to match the disturbance to cancellation/depletion, return as little as necessary back to input to keep it going and you have continuous generation from the difference between input and output.

Simple way that I know is:
- input source that can be: 6-12v
- amplifier (transformer) being shorted and pulsed at right frequency (standing waves)
- make wireless power transfer to another transformer at same resonance and amplify further to desired level (spiral bifilar flat coils for wireless transfer and single wire spiral flat coils for amplification where we keep same mass of copper or same length of wires). With cheap zvs circuit or any cheap oscillator with some power step up and 20-30 MHz output at 2-300 w.
- loop input in case of battery or no loop necessary if continuous generator source is used as input as RE, ground (separate)

Like here https://youtu.be/LRFI0V-2DlA?si=CCJPjfTn0tk5lMZG

Where series-parallel batteries setup would make more sense than keeping a led lit up for ridiculous long time if solar, wind or any unreliable 24/7 source is used.
Or take the art to a high level and design power system for your travel mean as I intend to do for a little farm where I don’t need any approval from road traffic or any gov regulation or being stupid to show it to any patent office that will hinder achievement.

Don’t ask me for measurements or wave form … if you are curious, build it for yourself as it is cheap and do whatever you want. You can build most of it from scrap. If you like it you can easy scale up for domestic or commercial use, it’s free and open source.
« Last Edit: 2023-09-10, 18:12:12 by Classic »

Little explanation:
Resonant Operation: ZVS circuits are often designed to operate at or near their resonant frequency. At resonance, the impedance of the circuit can change significantly. When the circuit is in resonance, the voltage and current are in phase, which means that the circuit effectively "looks like" it has a negative resistance to the load.

Phase Relationship: In a resonant circuit, the voltage and current waveforms are in phase, unlike non-resonant circuits where they may be out of phase. This phase relationship can lead to the appearance of negative resistance because, mathematically, negative resistance can be associated with in-phase voltage and current.

Power Transfer: In certain wireless power transfer applications, a ZVS circuit is used to efficiently transfer power from a source to a load, often through magnetic coupling. When the circuit is operating at resonance, it optimally couples with the load, which can make it appear as if it's providing power rather than consuming it, akin to a negative resistance.

It's important to note that this negative resistance behaviour is specific to the context of resonant circuits and their interaction with loads. The ZVS circuit itself does not have a negative resistance component; it's the result of the circuit's behavior when properly tuned and operating at or near resonance. This behaviour is exploited in applications like wireless power transfer to maximise power delivery to the load.

Also,
Efficient Coil Design:
Design the coils for high Q-factor (quality factor), which indicates their ability to store and transfer energy efficiently. This includes optimizing the number of turns, wire diameter, and coil dimensions for resonance.

Resonance Tuning:
Ensure that both the ZVS circuit and the receiving coil (or coils) are properly tuned to the same resonant frequency. This maximizes the efficiency of energy transfer.

Impedance Matching:
Match the impedance of the source (ZVS circuit) and the load (receiving coils) to minimize reflected power and maximize power transfer. Use impedance measurements and calculations to achieve this.

Coil Alignment and Coupling:
Position the transmitting and receiving coils for optimal coupling. Proper alignment and proximity are crucial for efficient energy transfer.

Minimize Losses:
Reduce resistive losses in the coils and components by using high-quality materials and minimizing resistance in the coil windings.

Low-Resistance Components:
Choose components for the ZVS circuit with low resistance to minimize power loss during energy conversion.

Efficient Battery Management:
Implement efficient battery management systems, such as voltage regulation and charge/discharge control, to ensure that the batteries operate within their optimal voltage range.

Energy Harvesting Techniques:
Consider incorporating energy harvesting techniques, such as energy storage capacitors or supercapacitors, to store excess energy when available and release it when needed.

Load Regulation:
Use efficient voltage or current regulation circuitry on the receiving side to maintain the desired output voltage or current without wasting excess energy.

Feedback Control:
Implement feedback control systems that can adjust the power transfer based on the energy needs of the load. This can help minimize unnecessary energy transfer.

Optimize Operating Frequency:
Experiment with different operating frequencies to find the frequency at which the system exhibits the highest efficiency. This might require adjusting the ZVS circuit's frequency.

Efficient Rectification and Voltage Conversion:
Ensure that the energy received by the receiving coils is efficiently rectified and converted to the required voltage level for the load. Inefficient rectification can result in power loss.

Efficiency Testing and Optimization:
Continuously test and monitor the system's efficiency under different conditions and adjust parameters as needed to maximize efficiency.

Energy Storage:
Consider incorporating energy storage elements (such as capacitors or batteries) on the receiving side to store and smooth out received energy for more stable power delivery to the load.

I really need to stress how important is to know power needs of the load (pure resistive or less or capacitive ) in any setup to make sure it will work as designed.

Load Considerations: Consider the total impedance of the entire coil arrangement when connecting a load. Ensure that the load is matched to the system's impedance for maximum power transfer.

For setup presented above where we work with coils, or replace coils with electronic components in context … let’s say in a Jes Ascanius type of setup.

So, always work from the load to the source and always check.

I know that isn’t an easy tasks, but is absolutely necessary if you want to have some success.

Always when working with HF choose fine multi stranded copper wire for coils. Copper clad aluminium wires are useless and even dangerous.

Another hint:

The length of wire required to resonate at a specific frequency like 30 MHz with a bifilar spiral flat coil can be calculated using the following formula:

L=c/f

Where:
L
L is the length of the wire in meters.
c
c is the speed of light,
f is the desired resonant frequency in Hertz.
If you want to resonate at 30 MHz (30 million Hertz)

L=10meters

So, to resonate at 30 MHz with your 0.75 sq mm multistranded copper wire, you would need a length of approximately 10 meters for each of the bifilar coil's inner and outer wires. Please note that this calculation assumes ideal conditions and does not take into account factors like wire thickness, spacing between the wires, and the coil's dimensions, which can affect the precise resonance. You may need to adjust the coil's design and experiment to achieve the desired resonance in practice.

Or,

If you want to resonate at 75 kHz (75,000 Hertz) with a bifilar spiral flat coil using 0.75 sq mm multistranded copper wire, you can calculate the required wire length using the formula mentioned earlier:

L=4,000meters

So, to resonate at 75 kHz with your 0.75 sq mm multistranded copper wire, you would need a length of approximately 4,000 meters for each of the bifilar coil's inner and outer wires. This is a substantial length, and you might need to consider practical limitations and constraints when designing such a coil for your application. Additionally, the coil's physical dimensions and configuration will also impact its resonance properties.

But,

If you use a wire length of 7.5 meters for each of the inner and outer wires of the bifilar spiral flat coil and aim to resonate at 75 kHz, the coil may not be perfectly tuned to that frequency, but it can still be used for experimentation or applications where precise resonance is not critical.

Here are some considerations:

Resonance: The calculated ideal wire length for resonance at 75 kHz was approximately 4,000 meters. Using only 7.5 meters of wire for each inner and outer wire will likely result in the coil having a different resonant frequency. It may resonate at a higher frequency than 75 kHz due to the reduced wire length.
Tuning: To fine-tune the coil to resonate at 75 kHz with shorter wire lengths, you might need to experiment with additional components like variable capacitors in parallel with the coil or by adjusting the physical dimensions of the coil itself. Tuning the coil involves trial and error to achieve the desired frequency response.
Applications: Depending on your application, exact resonance might not be critical. If you're using the coil for experiments or projects where a slightly different frequency response is acceptable, the 7.5-meter wire length can still be used effectively.
Efficiency: Keep in mind that with shorter wire lengths and a mismatched resonant frequency, the coil's efficiency in transferring energy at 75 kHz might be lower compared to a perfectly tuned coil. Efficiency losses can occur due to impedance mismatches.
In summary, using a 7.5-meter wire length for each inner and outer wire will result in the coil having a different resonant frequency than 75 kHz. To achieve resonance at 75 kHz or close to it, you will likely need to experiment with tuning techniques or adjust the coil's physical characteristics.

Just to know why some experimenters fail their attempts, than they may harass with unnecessary questions that almost lead to long and complicated explanation.

Group: Ambassador

Classic

Just to know why some experimenters fail their attempts, than they may harass with unnecessary questions that almost lead to long and complicated explanation.
End quote
Example below of claims presented here by Classic

https://youtu.be/-vaDfPmzrFA?si=ndyEMxnixTEMDm4L
Do you have component list and schematic for replication ?

Respectfully
Chet K
Edit for question below
Classic

The one in this post number 38 ( which is repost from first post in this ( your ) topic)
Schematic and parts list of components in video

For replication .
Edit again
Or the schematic and components list you used to verify this claim?

« Last Edit: 2023-09-10, 22:28:29 by Chet K »

Classic

End quote

Respectfully
Chet K

I think I am missing your point what component list and schematic do you need ? For which setup ?

Classic

End quote

Respectfully
Chet K
Edit for question below
Classic

The one in this post number 38 ( which is repost from first post in this ( your ) topic)
Schematic and parts list of components in video

For replication .
Edit again
Or the schematic and components list you used to verify this claim?
Is this some kind of joke ?

Do you really need a schematic to put some batteries in series-parallel as shown in YouTube clip Do I need to explain in a more advanced clearer manner than what you can see in the video ? Or maybe I need to explain how to connect the led ?

Another hint:

No more from me,
I took you at your word above ( implied)
A component list and schematic and part numbers for components,( the absolute minimum to prevent your above complaint)

I have seen too many times where deviations from original presentation were met with harsh
Criticisms ( and well they should be)

We have plenty of guys who have played with batteries over the years
Who have excellent testing skills ( and 100% transparent in their test protocols)

One in particular comes to mind ,ran a motor instead of an LED as a load
Much can be learned…
You love to write all manner of …..?
Please don’t leave out the most important part for replication.

We have many many qualified builders in the open source FE community..

Have a good night

There is NO unexplained phenomenon going on here.  You are just taking advantage of the ability to recycle energy.
Carroll

Dont be so sure of yourself Carroll.

I explained this Phenomena in another post but I guess it hasnt either been read and or not understood.

Carroll, the day mankind studies NON Physical phenomena, he will learn more in a decade than in all of previous existence. I wrote on this subject on Aarons Energetic forum before he decided to ban free speech. 

Batteries are pretty easy to explain. Study the Baghdad Battery to understand that a Battery is just 2 dissimilar elements equalizing their Frequencies. You get a battery effect in a shared medium between two dissimilar Frequency sources. NiCad Lead/Acid etc.

What you call 'electricity' or 'energy' is ONLY VIBRATIONS. NOTHING else is transferred to the LED. Your toaster, as is your electric kettle is supplied with Vibrations that exhibit 'light' or Heat with the right accompanying apparatus or a COIL. In the other thread I said you could Unbridge the end of the wires in a 120/240 volt AC motor and connect them to another motor and so on add infinitum. The power meter on the box will only measure the 'load' (this word is designed to confuse the physics here) of the first motor. A MOTOR or an LED light is activated by the Vibrations you call 'electricity'. These 'vibrations' activate the entire circuit, and in this case all the way to the other 4 parallel batteries, "recharging them". So the 'loss' in the system is only 'heat' or 'light' from the apparatus.  By the way, non rechargeable batteries are good for several recharging but they dont want you to know this so they sell you more batteries.

The problem here is.... them dam electrons. they were INVENTED by Morgan and We$tinghou$e so they could meter 'something'.
The vibrations travel through the LED and go back to a storage device based upon Magnetics where the POS and NEG 'aspect' of Wave form energy can be split and revitalize their source components.

but a short recap here....

Silver has long been associated with the healing Arts as good health can lead to longevity or anti-aging. Modern use of ‘electricity’ upon silver is ‘limited’ to just 2 wires and however many ‘Cells’ or voltage one feels is ‘correct’ to make a circuit with Direct Current, in aa type of water that is not found in nature, but only in a Lab, that we call ‘distilled’ water. It is out of phase with nature and has a small max dosage factor as its production methodology may cause harm.

How did the Magi in Persia use their batteries? Up till 2003 there were 3 “Cells” called The Baghdad Batteries that were 2000 years old in the Baghdad Museum. These 3 Cells combined would give 4.5 Volts of Direct Current or DC. This 3 Cell potential is all you need to ‘activate’ silver in ‘earth charged’ water to make anti-aging, life extension, healing ‘elixirs’.

Elements have mass spectrometer vibrational ‘signatures’. The addition of more magnetic DC from batteries or Cells will increase these vibrations. The ‘elemental signatures’ that make the batteries magnetic DC or its ‘electrical potential’ is what is responsible for the vibrations we call ‘electricity’. It follows that there will be ‘scales’ or harmonics of ‘energy signatures’ in which the vibrations of magnetic DC are more ‘harmonious’ to Life when applied to silver and consumed, or any other  ‘element’ that is added ‘magnetically’ to the elixir. When Silver is used as the Antenna to magnetically charge water, the water takes on the Memory of Silver. Memory is held within the Vibrations of Magnetism. 

What is ‘electricity’
The very ‘nature’ of magnetic current would be the most contested concept within academia. Looking at the production of ‘electricity’ rather than the theoretical structure of the atom may provide better insights. Battery DC is what is applied to iron to permanently ‘magnetize’ the iron as a ‘flow’ in a coil to generate the Magnetic Field that is ‘retained’ as a Magnetic MEMORY within the Resonating Field Pattern in an iron magnet. More electricity here & science here.  (https://www.magneticwaterscience.com/?page_id=14)

Iron and Copper are the two metals found in the Baghdad batteries. Iron in Alchemical terms is ‘organic’, (‘iron’ originates in petrified sediments of dead ocean microbes as Haematite) and will take most any Voltage from a vibrational DC source to enhance its Memory of Bio Magnetism. Iron isn’t as dependent upon the Harmonics of the DC Vibrations that aligns the Matrices within its structure and the resultant permanent magnetic Field. Iron used in a Field Generation device as Rings, for example, will be beneficial with most any type of wet cell (car like) battery. Silver requires the battery vibrational DC source to be a Harmonic of its natural frequency when ‘hyper-charging’ silver. The use of Alternating Current or AC being filtered and rectified into DC, is still made with copper and iron as the main metals and solves this source of Life Enhancing Vibrational ‘electricity’ as the source of Vibrations for bio enhancement activation of Silver or Iron Rings in a Bio Electric Field Enhancement device. A magnet is ‘hyper-charged’ iron.

Spinning the ‘Non Physical’ ‘wave form field’ of a magnetized Iron magnet past a coiled Copper ‘collector’ that acts like a Tuning Fork for the Crystalline structure of the copper and is dam near identical to harvesting the Frequencies of copper and iron in this battery. One is continuous and the other starts and stops 60 times a seconds as the magnets non physical ‘iron fillings wave form” Field passes the Copper tuning fork coiled collector each time.  Electricity is vibrations and vibrations are wave forms that exhibit Polarity of Magnetism. Electricity is more an effect between two frequencies much like a shadow, not a particle. The vibrational effect can ‘jump’ short distances between conductors in a Conductive Gas.

Using Lithium, NiCad or other metal combinations as batteries to make colloidal silver, imparts a different ‘flavour’ of electrical vibrations, adding another ‘harm’ (not harmonious) factor to the Field being Vibrated or the silver being electrified.
Colloidal silver is literally silver being degraded to bits in the water due to vibrations, like a flag whipping in the wind.

No more from me,
I took you at your word above ( implied)
A component list and schematic and part numbers for components,( the absolute minimum to prevent your above complaint)

I have seen too many times where deviations from original presentation were met with harsh
Criticisms ( and well they should be)

We have plenty of guys who have played with batteries over the years
Who have excellent testing skills ( and 100% transparent in their test protocols)

One in particular comes to mind ,ran a motor instead of an LED as a load
Much can be learned…
You love to write all manner of …..?
Please don’t leave out the most important part for replication.

We have many many qualified builders in the open source FE community..

Have a good night

Well, I can’t say yet anything as I’m still waiting for deliveries before start testing as I have many other things to do, I’m not a researcher for 100% of my time and I’m not yet retired. Nd I’m not going to drop everything else just for this particular test as I have plenty to do for next 2 weeks.
Most of the time I’m planning in advance what and when I can do something.

And observation which you refer to was for a setup a little bit more complex than just coupling batteries together and measure at certain intervals, as this can be easy done by anyone curious enough that have more time to spend than myself. Of course, I don’t expect nor asking anyone to do it but it takes time.

Have a good day  :)

the battery recycling of energy.

What a Battery and its 'energy' is....

Iron, copper, hydrogen and even oxygen, like everything else, has an atomic structure in a Tetrahedron crystal pattern comprising six Structures of Light making the only 'structure' in the universe. The 'elements' have differing Frequencies according to the Patterns these Light Crystals form, as a defined magnetic object. Light is inherently magnetic making all we see feel taste or touch a defined Magnetic Field with Polarity.

So the Copper Wire making the coil that the Magnet is passing by 60 times a second, is comprised, as is the Magnet, of a crystalline structure that's in constant vibration at room temp. Raise these vibrations and melting occurs. Iron retains a higher vibration rate when 'magnetized'.

The Magnet has an IRON FILLINGS invisible NON PHYSICAL Wave Form that clearly effects the Atomic Structure of applied iron filings and also effects the Crystalline Structures comprising the Copper coil and wires leading all the way to your house and toaster. The invisible waves of energy surrounding a magnet interact with the crystals of copper increasing or Charging Up or Hypercharging all that is connected to the Copper coil, all the way to your toaster. Magnetic wave form energy penetrates 'everything' and has a Non Physical effect on everything it touches or passes by. As an experiment in NON Physical Phenomena, Tesla said you should drop everything for and investigate immediately to be light years ahead of the curved earth. Take 2 ferrite ring magnets mark the 'N' sides. Take a mild steel washer bigger in OD and Smaller in ID than the ring magnets and place it between the 2 N's and leave for a couple days. Then take off the ring magnets and place the washer in water to see if it rusts. Then get back to me on why it doesnt if your electron donor theory stacks up.

Its the same for a Battery. The natural frequencies of Iron and Copper in the Baghdad Battery are where the Irons higher vibrational rate wants to 'energize' the copper nearby (within a shared medium and vise versa or Opposite and equal and all that) and these vibrations can be harvested as 'electricity'.  The iron wants to shake the copper some more. In the case of the Magnets WAVES or Field Energy in a generator, effects the solid matter copper coil and is massively vibrating the Crystals 60 times a second that make the Copper matrix you call a circuit. Its not electrocution, its Vibracution

The batteries after the LED are IN the Circuit so naturally the vibrations continue on. The LED doesnt actually use any thing like electrons its just part of the Circuit and doing its vibratory dance Field Effect.

If you think abut it... the Magnetic Field Effect around High tension power lines is so great you cant build within 100 yards of one. This Field Generation by Power lines or EMF must take 'energy' to create yes? It takes energy on the lab bench. But NO. Millions of miles of wires and very little power loss. The wires vibrating arent carrying anything. When the magnet passes the coil and causes a massive increase of Vibrations in the crystalline atomic structure of the copper wires, these vibrating crystals only jostle each other along the wire at the speed of Light. There is no FLOW of anything. The new vibrational crystal Pattern within the Wires being massively disturbed by invisible waves of 'magnetic force' cant help but vibrate the air touching the wires and on it goes creating this NEW Field Effect that can now be detected by our instruments that measure ZERO but are already vibrating with ambient earth and elemental frequencies. An 'element' is a different Field effect of vibrations generally with a dominate frequency pattern. Like a snowflake pattern or conversely an Emoto dirty water pattern.

By introducing water as a molecule and electrons for energy you have something to Meter. The use of copper wires at the ends of transmission lines 'consumes' or dampens these vibrations necessitating a charge for consumption because you are a consumer.

If this is the first you have read this understanding of Tesla's Energy, Frequency and Vibration and associated Non Physical Phenomena you never thought of to study when making more electrons, it is because it has been many 1000's of years since this was last printed for students to learn from. It has only ever been orally given.
It should be possible to take advantage of these 90 degree Field Effect interactions and make a transformer that Amplifies the Frequencies in the Secondary output coils now that its vibrating Crystals that we call electricity and have another JoeCell invention to talk about. One coil copper and another iron. Or how to make a new improved Baghdad battery out of a couple coils of copper and iron wires and labeled a transformer. I read that it was done a few decades ago but no one is around to tell the tale. Any one know diff?
MerLynn

My theory is whatever you attach to a battery will be seen as a leak or a disturbance in local environment and the local environment will drain it if there isn’t a return path to temporary storage. If you offer a return path than the storage will be seen as a drain from the opposite field and will be eventually replenished. As surrounding electricity interacts with everything.

And nothing mystical happens, we just need to acknowledge our impaired image and outdated rules imposed by mainstream science.

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
MerLynn,

Have you spent a couple of YEARS testing and experimenting with recycling energy in batteries?  Can you actually show any increase in energy from doing that?  You seem to be forgetting that I HAVE actually spent more than a few years working with recycling energy.  I have powered all kinds of loads between the batteries.  I have spent countless hours tuning and measuring.  I look forward to you showing me a way to get extra energy.  I want to see some results and not a lot of mumble jumble about how modern physics has it wrong.  I believe that it IS probably possible to find a way to get more energy than what we are presently doing.  But I haven't found it yet.  I am still searching.

Respectfully,
Carroll

---------------------------
Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

I preface this post with one comment ,
“I am genuinely interested in results of these experiments”
With a proper energy audit ( 100% transparent in methodology to viewers)
—//———
Here I consulted the Oracle (an open source researcher TinselKoala)
To see if ?( might be tempted ….if criteria already mentioned in post number 38 is met (“very very” important (“two”very level on a scale of ten)

He asked to share this series ( and a few others (I search for)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mi_FJwpPrQk

EDIT to add vid
Not certain about applicability of below vid  except ?
I know there must be reasons ( intuition on my part ( little value))
Micro QEG
“Texas has resonance “
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MCdrAE_IZ74 ?

And searching for one more even more curious vid he mentioned ( I am suspicious of tittle )
The Oracle teaches beyond my “depth” at times ( most)
AnAtmosphere series

Edit to add link to vid
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n-A-7Rq8GXo

He mentioned receiving alien coded messages during some of these AnAtmospere experiments ( could be background cranial echoes) from plasmoids?( incredibly uneducated guess by me)

Again uncertain of above purpose?
I know there were also vid series done by Tinsel and Gotoluc on other battery systems ( will ask for more (Vids)

BTW
I will remove all here ( for any reason if requested by OP)
Respectfully
Chet K
« Last Edit: 2023-09-11, 17:33:15 by Chet K »

Interesting, I’ve seen a lot of TK vids before.

There is nothing that can be compared with rudimentary few wires that only connect couple of batteries and an LED, where batteries that power the led in series to match required voltage than another couple of batteries connected in parallel to power first set of batteries. And nothing else !

If you lit up same led using just first set in series batteries will be depleted beyond recovery in less than 24 hours and this is usual setup in any led torch you can buy from shops.

If you add up second set of batteries as described above in parallel as can be seen here : https://youtu.be/wEesPlaSzWI?si=eKHN94Mtf49MTI2x and swap the 2 sets from series to parallel and the set from series to parallel WiITHOUT charging any of batteries from any set, just swap them. They manage to keep the led lit up for 275 days … that is about 275 times more … without recharging any of them.

Te reason for swapping them is to prevent their depletion beyond any damage, while the set in series lose the charge to keep the led at same intensity of light. So, at regular time interval they are swap sets from series to parallel and parallel to series and we can see that the apparent discharged batteries after cycle their position in circuit maintain the charge with extremely low loss.

Also I may have another explanation for the phenomena which might just be complementary to my theory. Always in any ultra efficient (possible ou) device a diode is employed which may act in different way additional to what a diode is supposed to do. Also apparent negative resistance plays an important role if the electricity is replenished from local environment as I claim is happening in series-parallel batteries setup and I hope I can prove it.
And depend if the load is being seen as a short or just a passage when a return path to storage for electricity is offered.

I now is difficult to acknowledge and accept, even if someone understand what I am saying.

Also if we agree that electricity is recycled that means the load only have an apparent “consumption” otherwise is nothing left to recycle. And also makes me think that it might be no consumption at all when powering an led in this way and depletion of batteries after 275 days it might just be due to self discharge, but that is another theory.

And I’m going to say something that may upset some people even more: I don’t care from where energy is coming from or if my theory is correct or wrong as long as after test the conclusion is I / we can power whatever we want and there is no depletion or extremely low depletion of batteries.

Group: Guest
Walter Russell's Optical Dynamo generator had only copper coils around iron cones. Shaped as two vortices colliding head-on.

https://www.philosophy.org/russell-optic-dynamo-generator.html#/

This device employed Nature's 'up-hill' process of generation by power multiplication.

Cheers,
wlw

Pages: 1 [2] 3
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 08:02:04