PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 11:06:39
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14
Author Topic: Aether Vortex Energy Converter (AVEC Device): Full Disclosure  (Read 258999 times)

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
What would you do?   If you have an hour to explain how something works, are you going to explain an older version or the newer one that is more refined?
If I was spherics I would have described the older simpler version that most everyone was already familiar with and had discussed ad nauseum. I would also, or perhaps only have discussed the basic operational concept in enough detail to understand and design one. That was not done.

If I was one of the guys that had access to spherics for that time, I would have asked for the basic concept until it was understood well enough to design and build one. Then if necessary, and time allowing, I would have asked specifically how one of the actual devices worked, probably the FTPU.

Once you understand the basics you can design and build the exotic. spherics and his audience went straight for the exotic, and unfortunately the basic operational concept never came to light.

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Do you guys believe that Spherics was/is SM?

I don't

No, I don't think anyone believes that he was.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
If I was spherics I would have described the older simpler version that most everyone was already familiar with and had discussed ad nauseum. I would also, or perhaps only have discussed the basic operational concept in enough detail to understand and design one. That was not done.

If I was one of the guys that had access to spherics for that time, I would have asked for the basic concept until it was understood well enough to design and build one. Then if necessary, and time allowing, I would have asked specifically how one of the actual devices worked, probably the FTPU.

Once you understand the basics you can design and build the exotic. spherics and his audience went straight for the exotic, and unfortunately the basic operational concept never came to light.

We did not go straight for the exotic.  We took what was offered.  Initially this was the bifilar method (one wire delayed) with DC bias.  Then this then this quickly shifted to the later design.

The basic concept IS there, few have experimented with it, and they stopped after some initial sucess.

We did not go straight for the exotic.  We took what was offered.
Go back and read all the questions that were posed, maybe two or 3 pertain to SM's devices. No one expressed any real interest in the old versions.

The basic concept IS there, few have experimented with it, and they stopped after some initial sucess.
And what would you say your understanding of that basic concept is?

tExB=qr
Go back and read all the questions that were posed, maybe two or 3 pertain to SM's devices. No one expressed any real interest in the old versions.
And what would you say your understanding of that basic concept is?

I will gather all the pertinent detials for a TPU into a single document for you.  There is enough there should you wish to build one.

The basic concept is that a sudden HV electric impulse into a conductor, within a static magnetic field, changes "space" in such as way as to produce an electromotive force in said space.

Group: Guest

To me, an OU device would start with its own energy source (battery, charged cap, magnet swipe etc.). Then it produces more than it uses.

Though this is what desire, I think it's an incomplete way of defining it.  A piece of paper would fit into this definition.  Once ignite, it will produces more than the ignition.  But this process will stop at some point.  I think an OU device defines as converting useless energy into a more useful form.  Once we have the useful form, then it would produces more than it uses.  

I will gather all the pertinent detials for a TPU into a single document for you.  There is enough there should you wish to build one.

The basic concept is that a sudden HV electric impulse into a conductor, within a static magnetic field, changes "space" in such as way as to produce an electromotive force in said space.

OK, looking forward to it.

An EMF can not be produced in "space". An E or B field can be produced in space, an EMF (or emf) can be produced in a conductor.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
I had 2 very short encounters with Spherics. He caught hold of me about the heterodyning. I didn't want to ask questions because at that time the perceived knowers of knowledge would just run away complaining that we were just copiers and not thinkers. At least this is what I saw at that time. I didn't want to ask specific or dumb questions. That is the time when I asked OU about the two young guys in the tpu cut apart vids. They appeared again in the 2004 vids standing by the door in the hotel room demo. I never got an answer the way I would have perceived it.

We have stumbled upon the greatest puzzle ever on this planet. And the side issues alone in the quest are enough to make us all very wealthy people.

Iron wire core, heterodyning vectors, stun gun drivers, audio feedback loops, companion wave generation, Tesla's patents.

Apply this to the TPU:
http://www.555-timer-circuits.com/metal-detector.html
Replace the speaker with a coil and place the output coil next to the input coil. Play with the configurations of the coils, the cores, the right frequency.

Simplicity has always been the one thing that has stood out and taunted us all...

tExB=qr

An EMF can not be produced in "space". An E or B field can be produced in space, an EMF (or emf) can be produced in a conductor.

Typically, but then electrons travel across space in tubes.

According to Spherics, from what I remember, the basic circuit that triggered the discovery of the TPU, was a bifilar coil with an extra iron delay coil in series.  What was observed I don't remember.

However, this information contradicts with the "kick" discovery that SM mentions as the basic OU principle that he exploits in the TPU, so we see that the two stories don't agree with each other, which is why I don't place much faith in Spherics information.

EM

The TPU fits my definition of OU, if it does not fit your definition, then I guess you won't experiment.

And by the way, I do have many OU devices around the house.   example:   solar cells, and tuned tank circuits, that receive a small amount of free energy,  yes small amount but OU never the less.

EM

Your definition doesn't make sense. There is no OU when the source is known and is reduced by an amount equal to the "over"-energy. "Overunity" means "more than 1": more than 1 output energy unit for 1 input energy unit. A solar cell doesn't output more than 1, in the best cases it's rather less than 0.15.

According to Spherics, from what I remember, the basic circuit that triggered the discovery of the TPU, was a bifilar coil with an extra iron delay coil in series.  What was observed I don't remember.

However, this information contradicts with the "kick" discovery that SM mentions as the basic OU principle that he exploits in the TPU, so we see that the two stories don't agree with each other, which is why I don't place much faith in Spherics information.

The TPU is became a "Spanish Inn". It's the translation of a French expression, meaning that it's a place where everyone brings along the food they wish to eat.
There are not well specified schematics, there are a lot of versions, there is not a single duplicable proof of concept.
Or has someone here a TPU that shows OU and might he publish the schematics?

Your definition doesn't make sense. There is no OU when the source is known and is reduced by an amount equal to the "over"-energy. "Overunity" means "more than 1": more than 1 output energy unit for 1 input energy unit. A solar cell doesn't output more than 1, in the best cases it's rather less than 0.15.

The only definition OU could possibly have is more energy out than energy "we" put in.
I think we all know that we cannot get energy from nowhere, so what comes out must go in, logically.

Given that the logic that energy cannot be created is correct, then there is either no OU or the definition of more energy out than energy "we" put in is OK.

I'm OK with either as long as I know what people mean.

Are you saying the only definition of OU is to "create" energy from nothing ?

Another definition of OU is two or three and so on.

I've never had a "TPU" in front of me to test, so I'll not say they are OU.

Cheers

Group: Ambassador

HHMMMM
 A spanish Inn......

How sweet
I see  the Speed Of light and Gravity on the Menu tooo

Bon AppeTeeet

tExB=qr
According to Spherics, from what I remember, the basic circuit that triggered the discovery of the TPU, was a bifilar coil with an extra iron delay coil in series.  What was observed I don't remember.

EM

The kick is just the HV pulse interacting with the magnetic field - anyone can see it if they try.  Find Jason's "dancing magnets" video, for example.  If you say that they cannot interact, then you are totally wrong.

The only definition OU could possibly have is more energy out than energy "we" put in.
I think we all know that we cannot get energy from nowhere, so what comes out must go in, logically.

Given that the logic that energy cannot be created is correct, then there is either no OU or the definition of more energy out than energy "we" put in is OK.

I'm OK with either as long as I know what people mean.

Are you saying the only definition of OU is to "create" energy from nothing ?

Another definition of OU is two or three and so on.

I've never had a "TPU" in front of me to test, so I'll not say they are OU.

Cheers
Hi Farmhand
I did open a thread on-what is OU to you?-although i cant seem to find the thread now.
I believe the end result was-a device is only considered OU until we discover the power source.It then becomes a new found power source-just like the solar panel was some time ago-but hopefully it would work day or night.

Group: Ambassador

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUJza3l8rmU

Stay with it till the "money shot"

Chet

tExB=qr

attached:

Buy me a drink
What is interesting is the vibration is not in synch. It varies depending on the saturation level.

Buy me a drink

EM

Yes. But with the low iron wire core the saturation level aids the flux concentration around the wire which is the bias. This is the medium that gets pumped. Both SM and Marco harped on this. The iron wire core in the GK was too big. Would a copper core create a bias that is easier to manipulate?

tExB=qr
The magnetic field, associated with the DC current in the wire, produces the bias field.  That makes it easy to adjust.

The definition of OU is a question already stated, see http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=1675.msg28825#msg28825 and following posts.

According to this definition, solar energy is not OU.

Buy me a drink
That makes it easy to adjust.
Hmmm. 2 volume controls on LTPU that SM did not clarify. The GK4 was mobiusly wound which means I was shocking a very slim bias aided by the iron wire. The timing was uncontrollable in certain facets of the protocol.

Quote from: exnihiloest
According to this definition, solar energy is not OU.

From our vantage point on Terra Firma
that is certainly true.  Whether the Sun
itself is an OU device is still up in the air. ;)

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 11:06:39