PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 23:30:33
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Author Topic: OUR, window on the world.  (Read 262519 times)

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
A most interesting Star Trek episode.

;D

Sadly we don’t have a suitable ROFL available muDped, however.   ;D   O0

---------------------------
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Tinkerer

strange website...

The overall narrative seems to imply science is elitist and a lie.

Science (from Latin scientia 'knowledge') is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the world.

Which implies they believe knowledge in the form of testable explanations or proof is elitist and a lie. Mankind has been down this road many times in the past and it never ends well. Many great civilizations grew and made great progress in all areas of science. Only to be burned to the ground by angry mobs and all there knowledge and books burned with it.

Many say the greatest minds saw the writing on the wall and fled before the violence started taking there knowledge and advanced technology with them.
They supposedly formed there own societies hidden from mankind where they were free to pursue knowledge and science without interference. Sounds like paradise, lol.

It would seem to me science, knowledge and understanding is the ultimate freedom.

Regards
AC
which site are you referring to?  Isn’t this what happened with the michaelson Morley experiment? Science is confined within the “accepted” norms or there would be chaos? How do we communicate ideas unless we stay within the box of agreed parameters? Not wanting to set up a strawman but what happens to free thinkers in this context? Angry mobs are also within academia itself.

Buy me a cigar
Apologies grum & Peter. Partly my fault. Please pm me or connect with me on LinkedIn, if you wish to know what is happening in my world re verboten topics and doctors and scientists being silenced for rejecting the totalitarian agenda being pushed by politicians during our health crisis. Here is my latest visitor now safely in my dam

Jim.

I’m guessing at a Turtle? ( Terrapin )

I’m unfamiliar with LinkedIn, please drop me a PM.

Cheers Grum.

Double post deleted

Sadly we don’t have a suitable ROFL available muDped, however.   ;D   O0
😂😂🤣🤣

Jim
I followed mudpeds link to a video on a website. Its the usual banter about we are oppressed by the elite and science is evil.

Many misinterpreted the Michael Morley experiment and in science the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Science does not deal in absolutes and the experiment was inconclusive. That is, they didn't prove the Aether exists but they didn't disprove it either.

By the same reasoning free energy cannot be disproven by repeated failures and at best it only proves the technology is very difficult to understand. Some people obviously figured it out just not everyone.

On free thinking, scientists and inventors are always rocking the boat with new ideas and discoveries. It is generally the mainstream beliefs that wish to hold the status quo. Science and invention is disruptive which is why it tends to be overly criticized. Free thinking relates to real change not holding the status quo or moving backwards.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Jim.

I’m guessing at a Turtle? ( Terrapin )

I’m unfamiliar with LinkedIn, please drop me a PM.

Cheers Grum.
a tortoise

With respect to what we think we see happening in our world....

Evolution hardwired our brain around the four F's, food, fight, flight and finding a mate. In this respect we cannot see anything objectively and our mind creates a false reality designed for survival. More so our perception is designed to recognize threats to our beliefs which always relate to the application of the four F's.

Now we can play a game of find the greatest threat to the four F's.
1) Most see the Covid virus as the greatest threat.
2) Some see other beliefs, who also believe in the virus as the greatest threat.
3) Some see other beliefs, who don't believe in the virus as the greatest  threat.

Since our mind is not objective and cannot separate the threats above it simply lumps them together. In fact our mind is predisposed to lump all threats together as a bias whether they exist or not. As it turns out I am also biased.

As such the facts, science and reality are basically irrelevant. Our mind is hardwired by evolution, beliefs, experiences and most unknowingly have no choice in the matter. The same rule applies to free energy and it's not a matter of simply wanting it. In order to understand it we must first reconcile the new perspective with all our existing perspectives.

It's very strange considering our mind is not what we think it is. It begs the question, can biased thinking even recognize its biased because it's biased?. I suppose that's the trick...

Regards
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Quote from: AC
It's very strange considering our mind is not what we think it is. It begs the question, can biased thinking even recognize its biased because it's biased?. I suppose that's the trick...

Are our thoughts truly our own or are they the result of external influencing, often referred to as "undue influence?"

Do we have a passion for finding Truth?

Do we feel a need to "go along to get along?"

In answer to your question:  Does a Cult Believer ever believe that He or She is actually within a Cult and supportive of the Cult Agenda?

One would necessarily have to have some background in PsyOps and Mind Control in order to recognize the symptoms and the process.

Yes, it is indeed a Trick.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

mudped
In answer to your question:  Does a Cult Believer ever believe that He or She is actually within a Cult and supportive of the Cult Agenda?
One would necessarily have to have some background in PsyOps and Mind Control in order to recognize the symptoms and the process.

I have no interest in cults, there agendas or mind control more so our psychology and why we tend to come to the wrong conclusions.

For example, as an Engineer, 15 years ago I would have been the first to tell you free energy as I understood it is impossible. You know the drill, there is no energy to be had, you cannot get something from nothing and we cannot get more than we put in. However this mindset was solely due to my own ignorance which I now realize. To be honest I still find it baffling how I managed to get this far in this field of technology considering who I am or was 15 years ago. I don't wake up each morning thinking I'm the sharpest tool in the shed just the opposite because I have so many unanswered questions.

In all my travels the only explanation I could find was curiosity and being open to change. If we cannot change then we cannot learn because in effect learning is change. With everything we learn and can accept on the basis of the facts or justification supporting what we learned we move forward. In this respect it's on us and what others believe has little application. Either we believe something has merit and substance which deserves our attention or not.

So in many respects it's not what we know or think we know but our ability to learn and change. Which begs the question... if we leave no room for improvement then how can we improve ourselves?.

Regards
AC

With respect to what we think we see happening in our world....

Evolution hardwired our brain around the four F's, food, fight, flight and finding a mate. In this respect we cannot see anything objectively and our mind creates a false reality designed for survival. More so our perception is designed to recognize threats to our beliefs which always relate to the application of the four F's.

Now we can play a game of find the greatest threat to the four F's.
1) Most see the Covid virus as the greatest threat.
2) Some see other beliefs, who also believe in the virus as the greatest threat.
3) Some see other beliefs, who don't believe in the virus as the greatest  threat.

Since our mind is not objective and cannot separate the threats above it simply lumps them together. In fact our mind is predisposed to lump all threats together as a bias whether they exist or not. As it turns out I am also biased.

As such the facts, science and reality are basically irrelevant. Our mind is hardwired by evolution, beliefs, experiences and most unknowingly have no choice in the matter. The same rule applies to free energy and it's not a matter of simply wanting it. In order to understand it we must first reconcile the new perspective with all our existing perspectives.

Regards
AC
please respect our host’s wishes. Maybe grab a mirror and discuss your theory

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
This has been taking up my time, clearing up after dropping a huge pine tree 12mtrs high, cleaning up is the worst part.

Regards

Mike  8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a cigar
Hi Mike.

We’ve been recently hit by two storms in quick succession. The first, named Arwen, did some incredible damage across the country. An old friend of mine was without electricity for 3 days but there are some, in remote areas that have fared much worse.

I blame the lack maintenance since the supply industry was privatised 30 years ago. Many lines were running with rotten poles that simply snapped against the 90+ MPH winds.

I hope you have a decent wood burning stove for those lovely logs.  O0

Cheers Graham.

Buy me a beer
Hi Mike.

We’ve been recently hit by two storms in quick succession. The first, named Arwen, did some incredible damage across the country. An old friend of mine was without electricity for 3 days but there are some, in remote areas that have fared much worse.

I blame the lack maintenance since the supply industry was privatised 30 years ago. Many lines were running with rotten poles that simply snapped against the 90+ MPH winds.

I hope you have a decent wood burning stove for those lovely logs.  O0

Cheers Graham.

We are just getting your storms here in Spain, causing a lot of snow and high winds.

My tree was getting dangerous as the roots are shallow and it is very close to the house, it just had to be removed, just a lot of work at my age.

No wood burning stove, but a christmas present for my neighbors ;)  I have oil fired heating :'(  but well-insulated house with double glazing and cavity wall insulation, works both ways cool in the summer and warm in the winter :)

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

We are just getting your storms here in Spain, causing a lot of snow and high winds.

My tree was getting dangerous as the roots are shallow and it is very close to the house, it just had to be removed, just a lot of work at my age.

No wood burning stove, but a christmas present for my neighbors ;)  I have oil fired heating :'(  but well-insulated house with double glazing and cavity wall insulation, works both ways cool in the summer and warm in the winter :)

Regards

Mike 8)
still working on mine. A couple of years worth of free fuel. :)

Did some snowboarding for a couple days with the kids at Castle Mountain. Foot and a half of fresh powder and I did the usual assortment of face plants, cartwheels and unexpected air time. We tend to stay off the groomed runs and like to run the deep powder in the trees which gets a little sketchy at times.
Man I love the snow...

Regards
AC

Buy me a cigar
Wishing all members and guests a happy Christmas and a fruitful new year.

Iechyd da

Graham.

Buy me a beer
Same to you Graham and all on the forum.

Iechyd da, I always thought it meant "up yours" ;) :D

Joking apart.

On a serious note, let's hope we all obtain what we are looking for, free energy. :)

Regards

Mike 8)

Group: Ambassador

:) same back at you 👍

May this be the year  O0

Group: Tech Wizard

Hi Graham and all,

Thanks and I wish you and all yours and all members here Merry Xmas and a healthy and happy New Year!

Gyula
« Last Edit: 2021-12-24, 19:35:22 by gyula »

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Have a good Christmas guys, and let's have a happy new year!

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

This is a recent video which reveals things about our Planet and our World which should be common knowledge.

It also raises many questions about why this knowledge is tightly controlled and kept from the people.

There are civilizations which do have access to free energy and capabilities of the kind which we are led to believe are sci-fi fantasy.

Star Trek may not be too far off the mark in what it has shown us with regard to what may be possible.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

A new documentary about my home. Warning I needed a box of tissues https://youtu.be/xzfJGC1_yPo

You know it's getting hot when...

JUst found this - the fat goose in the pink shirt talking about the sky falling you may recognise. https://youtu.be/o7S5_g5y_jU  ;D

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 23:30:33