PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:25:27
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: agentgates - Has He Done It??  (Read 61719 times)
Group: Guest
Hi Mannix

I was actually responding to a quote from my fellow Ramset...
He was thinking i was wrapping Agent coils so i just told him i wasn't.
What's the problem with that?

I suggest you go and try your Gates coil 20 Meters away from a 2 Gigawatt powerline   :)

I concider this thing to be over soon.
A Quote from Steven:
"The energy comes from a verry reliable source..we use it everyday, electromagnetic fields" ......

Marco.

OH, and by the way i don't do drugs.....

@Marco
I suggest you go and try your Gates coil 20 Meters away from a 2 Gigawatt powerline  
I concider this thing to be over soon.
A Quote from Steven:
"The energy comes from a verry reliable source..we use it everyday, electromagnetic fields" ......
This would depend on context and perception, we utilize electromagnetic fields every day but it should be understood that the EM fields in our power line conductors were always present and that our generators do nothing more than pump this EM energy---there is no true generation only a simple pumping action of what was always present. This is why we say conventional generators produce a charge seperation which is the cause of an electric current, something already present in the conductors was seperated. So this statement depends entirely on perception, we can believe that only the energy man disturbs matters and the rest of the universe is irrelevant or we can believe there is energy everywhere in everything and we are irrelevant, I happen to believe the former.  As well I would be more inclined to side with nature as more often than not she has a way of making us look silly for being so full of ourselves.
regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Has anybody else than just Marek seen these hump waves after any pulses,
that can not be explained by capacitive coupling ?

Over here I only see capacitive coupling wavforms on the scopeshots or
inductive kickback BackEMF waveforms... hmm, so is there really anything about it ?

@Marco,
well SM demonstrated it also to Dr. Schronzinger, or how he was called, at the university and
there were probably no powerlines...

Regards, Stefan.

Hello all,

@Stefan

I didnt want to wright it so the people would think Im a smart ass but I have the same "strange hump" signal made with different coils and a totally different setup. I think I posted it already but again, this signals are the start point of something very big: the point where this coils will "connect" to the earths magnetic field, or to the gravitation or the rotation of the earth or everything mentioned together.

It seems that nobody of you understands whats going on.

This "strange signal" is a normal behaviour of some coils but ....it seems that people dont know what happens in a pulsed wire not to mention a pulsed coil.

Do you all know what signals we have to expect when the TPU works properly?

Otto

Hello all,

@Stefan

I didnt want to wright it so the people would think Im a smart ass but I have the same "strange hump" signal made with different coils and a totally different setup. I think I posted it already but again, this signals are the start point of something very big: the point where this coils will "connect" to the earths magnetic field, or to the gravitation or the rotation of the earth or everything mentioned together.

It seems that nobody of you understands whats going on.

This "strange signal" is a normal behaviour of some coils but ....it seems that people dont know what happens in a pulsed wire not to mention a pulsed coil.

Do you all know what signals we have to expect when the TPU works properly?

Otto

Hi Otto,
then please show it with some good scopeshots and post all data with it,
like volts/div, at what points it was measured and an accurate circuit diagramm.

Just only from claims we will NOT see the "light".

Just show us all, where exactly it is happening.
Otherwise we can not research  and replicate it if we don´t know,
what frequencies and circuit diagramms and parts were involved and how it was measured.

Too bad, that the guys who claim to have something always don´t do
any good reports...

Many thanks for your hard work.

Regards, Stefan.

Hello all,

too bad that guys dont want to read my already posted document at overunity.com in the "download zone".

Otto

PS: it seems that people think I dont have a job so Im hanging around in forums wrighting a lot of crap!!

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Just a reminder guys.

Post general discussions outside of the benches.

I've merged some of the last posts not related to Peter's specific replication to here.

Thanks.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Otto,
The signals are strange because they dont show up at all on the scope unless im on a certain range dc wise , it is still difficult to extablish why.

@mannix

On my scope, I know that on my Channel B, I sometimes have to play around with the voltage/div rotary selector otherwise the waveform gets lost off the screen, but when I fiddle around with the knob, it comes back to where it was. Could it be just a dirty or dusty switch that needs some tuner cleaner.

@ wattsup,

All 4 channels do it exactly the same ..it may however be some sort of triggering characteristic that I am unable to reproduce with any other type of signal.

Im getting pretty confident that it is something else, for instance, now when i reduce the pulse width to minimum my current drops right away and the mystrey pulse stays exactly the same and the normal pulse reduces. This just may of great significance.

With no other people able to see it  here . I will not persue this pulse in this arena but  I will let you know if there is something further on from this point.
I have reason to believe it to be  worh some effort

Lindsay

Group: Ambassador

Lindsay

Thanks
I'll be taking a few classes in TPU this winter.
Perhaps I can ask the class  about your Find ?
If I learn anything I will share it also.
And also study some of Otto's down load at O. U.

Hopefully I will be able to actually comprehend something!

Thanks again for sharing.

Chet

Yes,

This is an interesting path , take time , basic setup as described, same page 4 all at last.

the bipolar transistor will slow me down a few days ..
 none here at this time plenty in england though

EM

It was this reply to Marco by Tony [Agentgates] at Stefans place
That really got my attention

@marco

The video you've posted is embarrasing but also extremely funny. All those coils have exactly the same problem and I am wondering if any of you were able to expect serious results.

When I cleaned up Stefan's I will also send you photos of my poorest devices with far better results and you're going to hit a hole in the wall with your head how simple they are.  ;D
----------------------------------------------------------------

Chet

It is hard to see why some would rather lead people away from something which they have not given much energy.

I suppose "Thank you for caring" would be apropriate.

so Marco, EM , and others who say this is not the correct path. Please show your results so that we can see the "correct path"
Meantime this path is the one some are taking for better or worse.

we dont need to argue for limitations ( that we get to keep)

I have stated clearly that something is different here ..nothing else at this stage. It is of no consequence to any body if there is no success..strangne isint it?

"You are going the wrong way" ..ok so which is the right way?  or should one follow one just because they claim  that path is wrong?

It does no make any sense..just like my "ghost " pulses

Time will tell how this goes . Patience and fortitude will discover what lies beneath this little vortex coil and it's  strange dc  pulse.

So show me a little experiment that will rearrange my cereberal cortex with regard to your path's  . Then you will have my attention

I have shown you one, and it was not hard, but many could not find the time to try it. Thats ok too
but to attempt to lead people away ..thats just strange ..so look into that behavior and let me know why that is .
Then I can discover why I seem to be pissing into the wind here.

Lindsay

Lindsay

As men, being "Humble" is one of the hardest things we ever do!

I consider myself Humble ,Yet sometimes I find myself ready to bite my own nose to spite my face.

Really sucks[just did this [almost] less than 10 min ago over a design difference with a business partner]

I think this goes back to
"If it can be done I can do it"

Or

"If I can't do it no one can"

Male pride Bud!!
 Keep on keepin on
Thats the most "grown up" thing to do.

No stone left unturned!
bite your tongue, swallow your pride
And cool your pits Boys!
This won't take long, One way or the other!
Chet
PS
I don;t believe in Free Energy
Just better harvesting methods [less moving parts]
Maybe intellectual Evolution.

Funny how progress races past my hundred year[or more] old generator
« Last Edit: 2010-01-24, 11:24:20 by ramset »

EM

The only place on the planet I can go and see  100 year old state of the art device is

THE NIAGARA POWER PLANT

Being an Antenna man
You know some day, somewhere, somebody is going to "tune in"

And                POOOOOOOF    ashes

Chet
PS
I don't Know about the "POOF"
but the "tuning in' I'm quite sure thats been done
 Who knows Lindsay might be "dialing in" as I type
« Last Edit: 2010-01-24, 14:29:44 by ramset »

@ramset
I think the general population would agree with you completely but then the general population will never accomplish much of anything because of their lack of perspective.

The only place on the planet I can go and see  100 year old state of the art device THE NIAGARA POWER PLANT
It is also funny that the very man who designed those generators at Niagara, Nikola Tesla, abandoned this archaic technology not many years later for better technology. Yet the world or general population just kept on plugging away with what Nikola Tesla gave them because they just do not know any better. We could also say in the last 100 years since Nikola Tesla there have been very few men who are as smart as they think they are, the ego has a funny way of distorting reality which leads men to the delusion their thoughts must always be correct.

What I find interesting from a psychological view is that the people who never build or experiment are always the ones who state --- it cannot work. How would they know what can or cannot work if they have never bothered to try anything new? At the end of the day it will always be a few people of intelligence and determination who will succeed while the rest of the world are left scratching their heads wondering what happened, this is a fact shown time and time again in history.
Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

All Canadian
Quote:

At the end of the day it will always be a few people of intelligence and determination who will succeed while the rest of the world are left scratching their heads wondering what happened, this is a fact shown time and time again in history.
Regards
AC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quite true!!
Unfortunately That Gaping, festering wound in the Eye/ intellect of man

That is The Niagara power plant

Also has repercussions beyond the wallet

Folks Die ,Wars are fought etc etc.........

If and when we know a better way.
no matter how lazy, ignorant, selfish ETC we feel our fellow man is.
IT must be shared with all, no strings attached.

No more blood !!for Oil, gasoline or electricity!!
There are plenty of other things my Boys can Die for!
Chet

@EM

I posted a few questions for you here;
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=57.msg1194#msg1194

@Mannix

I get what you are saying but I would have hoped for some more results from the current builders.

I had posted what to do for the preliminary tests on those coils. If someone that has a build can do that and report back the results, then I would decide to make one or not. I have other builds in progress and tests I am doing now on other things more directly related in my view to the FTPU and cannot just drop everything.

We cannot do it all ourselves. Guys with @AG builds should be weaning every possible way of driving it then report back in a clear and concise manner. I do feel the @AG build may have some merit and too bad for him if this furtherance leads to other effects that guys may discover. @AG left the forum so tuff luck to him when this goes to the next level since we can use this technique in many ways.

I do feel the Rodin style has merit but only more testing will determine it. I am testing some side issues along these lines but so far nothing interesting.

Someone should have already posted an @AG build mapping of the north/south fields at steady dc voltage. This is not done. OK.

It has always been about juggling north and south fields.

So I just read this thread and it seems like the whole "Agent Gates" deal is dead in the water.  I was expecting that.

A toroidal power unit (TPU) from what I understand is any variation on some sort of "motionless" power generation device that makes use of interacting magnetic fields and some sort of magnetic core material.  There may be some external timing setup for switching the input source on and off and you hope to get more power out of the device than you put in.  I believe that many devices make use of a system to regulate the magnetic flux so that the "flux switching" can somehow give you over unity.

I know that MagnaCoaster is pitching this concept and there are always TPU threads going on on the various forums.  Magnacoaster never delivered.

To go back to basics, any TPU-style device based on magnetic flux switching in one form or other cannot output more power than you put into it.  It all goes back to basic electromagnetics and Maxwell's equations and related stuff.  Use the term "Laws of Nature" if you care.

Personally I never pay attention to any TPU threads because I know that they are all a waste of time.

AC, I am going to preemptively comment because I can anticipate what you might say.  Your pitch is always "we don't really know everything that's out there and there are unlimited possibilities."  Well of course we don't know everything that's out there which is proven by the fact that knowledge is advancing every single day.  But there are not unlimited possibilities.  As we learn new things we are not supposed to forget what we have learned in the past.  We have learned a lot of stuff that tells us that certain things are impossible.  We would be fools to ignore what we have learned and continuously spin our wheels getting nowhere.  There is too much of an opportunity cost that we would have to pay if we kept our minds so open that we ignore what we already have learned.

A transformer, or any variation on a transformer, will never be able to produce more energy out than you put in.  This can be PROVEN with some understanding of electromagnetics and mathematics.  Once you understand this, it becomes no different than looking at a mechanical spring.  Nobody in their right mind would look at a spring and say that it is a source of free energy.  Their common sense tells them that this is the case.  An electrical coil is just an electromagnetic version of a mechanical spring, but people can't see this if they don't have the background knowledge.

A transformer is basically an electromagnetic version of a lever.  Another way of putting it is to say a transformer is like a car transmission.  Anyone with common sense would tell you that a lever or a transmission cannot be a source of free energy.

With respect to Agent Gates' pictures, I saw the orthogonal arrangement between the main coil and the thinner wire that is wrapped orthogonally around the main coil.  Supposing there is 100 turns in the main coil, and then the orthogonally wound coil that is wrapped around the main coil is equivalent to a single turn of wire.  In other words, you can ignore all of the fancy orthogonal windings and just treat that as a single loop of wire coupled to the 100 turns of the main coil such that it is simply a 100:1 transformer with an air core.  At least that's what I am seeing when I look at the pictures.  There are some variations on the theme where the orthogonal windings are on a diagonal to the main coil.  Big deal, it still means nothing.

This makes me think of the infamous "Rodin" coil.  I am getting a sense that the Rodin coil threads are petering out because besides a few party tricks done with the coil, there is nothing more to do.  The boys have run out of fun things to do with the Rodin coil and not a single practical application or test for alleged freed energy from the Rodin coil has been proposed that I am aware of.  The bottom line is that the Rodin coil is just a coil.  The fancy winding pattern in the Rodin coil means absolutely nothing.  The magnetic fields generated by the wire turns in the Rodin coil all add together to give you something that looks like a cross between a toroidal coil and a conventional coil.  Big deal, it means absolutely nothing in the real world.  A Rodin coil possesses the property of inductance and magnetic coupling just like any other coil.  It makes for a lousy toroidal coil and a lousy conventional coil for magnetic coupling.  From my limited perspective, the "Rodin mathematics" that are associated with the Rodin coil are pseudo-mathematics junk.  If I am wrong about the "Rodin mathematics" someone please correct me with a link that shows how this alleged new form of mathematics can solve a problem.

Anyway, another "rain on the parade" posting from me.  Sorry!

MileHigh
« Last Edit: 2010-01-24, 18:07:46 by MileHigh »

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
thanks for keeping us in check ramset

Lindsay,   I don't think I have seen your postings and these strange waveforms you speak about, can you send me a link?  

I did see agentgate's 10 or 15 pictures or so, that he initially posted, and among them I saw the spiky waveforms.  Please don't tell me that's what you are excited about.

Putting in energy from a generator and getting excited about some pulses you might not understand  is really what this TPU effort has been about all along.  Such a waste of time.  Hopefully somebody learned something about properly switching inductive loads.  

SM plainly stated his device is not a free energy device, but nobody is listening, and I think I know why.

EM

Until a device can be demonstrated to have been fully reverse engineered, various paths of research to do so are valid. This includes the Power Line Coupling Theory, and the approach agentgates has taken. At the present time, one path is no more valid than the other, and as such, the proponents of all paths need to accept this and not diminish the work others are doing.

We all have our opinions about the TPU and its inventor, and the best approach to study and hopefully crack the secret of its inner workings, and that is OK. Accept that everyone may not agree with your own approach, and continue on with your research. Forcing your ideas onto others when they may have their own is not conducive to a friendly environment to be involved in, so please keep that in mind when expressing your opinions. Make comments of your own observations and conclusions, and leave it at that-- is the best approach imo.

A comment about SM's commentary in the videos, in particular the one showing the FTPU:

SM says the device has been in development for about 20 years! If true, that would place the TPU's beginnings in around the mid 70's. Interesting.

He also says that "they are not free energy devices", "they are conversion devices", "they're not unrealistic devices that can't be properly demonstrated".

Be careful how you interpret what he says here. Keep in mind that these are promotion videos meant to attract investors and their money. The phrase "Free Energy Device" would send 99.9% of investors running for the hills, so OF COURSE he is not going to say this device makes free energy. Someone also didn't think it was prudent to leave SM's use of the word "unrealistic" in the commentary, and it was muted out in the video versions released on the web. If you think about it, that was a wise thing to do.

The point being; don't take everything said in the commentary part of the videos so literal. There are good reasons things are said a certain way.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

MH
 I see poynt posted while I was Typing

Simple as a "Transmission" or "Lever"[mechanical]

Tell that to the Bug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKPrGxB1Kzc

Chet

Chet:

By the "Bug" you mean the Pistol shrimp I assume.  I have seen that clip linked to before as an analogy for how "anything is possible."

I can explain the mechanism in that clip though with a pretty high degree of confidence that I am right.  The narrator says something about the collapsing bubbles producing temperatures hotter than the sun.  I am not sure about that and even if it is true when you understand the full context behind that statement then it would not be as glamourous sounding as it seems to be.  I won't spoil the magic unless someone asks me to explain it.

The best analogy for a transformer is a transmission.  If this does not make sense to anyone the big clue is that there are two input variables and two output variables.  Think about it.

MileHigh

MH
Quote:

I won't spoil the magic unless someone asks me to explain it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Nahhhh...
Don't do that .
Google it .
and offer your advice to the 10 or 20 different universities,  corporations or branches of the military
That are trying to figure it out.
Save it for them!!

Chet

Chet:

Strange posting you made.  Would I be correct in assuming that you are implying that Google will come up goose eggs and you believe that it's a phenomenon that has eluded the best minds in academia and industry?  Therefore I must be bluffing or wrong when I claim that I can explain it?

MileHigh

MH
NO NO NO.............
I am quite sure you can explain it
Just like you can explain

Life
electricity
Fire
Cavitation[as it applies to the BUG]
[and many other energy harvesting methods]BTW that's why they study the Bug
EtC.......

I really don't need the unexplainable explained by you.

Oh I know you have explanations.
 I'll just Google it.
Thanks
Chet

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:25:27