PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:23:48
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Georgia Shop Technicians Ran Briggs Mower Engine ONLY Water In Carburetor 2008  (Read 5183 times)

The S1R9A9M9 triple coils assembly had several purposes same time. The magnetic field of 10A peak, 5A average DC causes the required time extension of spark so as water has more contact with it. It was not a step up or step-down transformer. The ignition coil on Briggs mower is called a Magnetron as it has an embedded SS trigger switch. Mowers are negative spark with positive ground. That means the spark jumps upward from metal casting to center of plug. An autotransformer with 3 leads requires a ground wire for primary. The spark would never work, as it would bypass plug and go up the side wire. That means S1r coils is just a type of electromagnet only, with end wire hooked to the negative high volts at top of plug. No adjustment of Briggs timing. Therefore, since old car engine could have distributor turned for timing change, Nathren used coils for that purpose. The cars conversions had inductance about 1.5MHenry for high volts line that also contributed to extended timing. So as the Briggs 18HP had RELAY in the plastic tub on side of engine as it dimension-ally fits. The same amps for magnetic field over plug wire also goes THROUGH spark plug. Electrolysis at plug tip electrodes for small Hydrogen is supplemented with water vapor pressure to move piston. The inductors provide also a required magnetic field at plug tips. The cars conversion has 400W 110vAC inverter box and output diode 50% duty cycle on time, while the Briggs alternators AC output to DC with diode or bridge rectification are outputting Pulsing on + off DC power at 50% duty cycle or full wave Bridge DC which has more power. The Briggs engine DUAL ALTERNATORS at low cranking speed has no output. The 12v battery ran circuit until engine was at idle RPM so as alternator would run circuit. Then battery was removed. It has 5-14.5 A capability at idle. The ohms resistance of circuit was in series as about .7-ohm MH coil, and voltage drops of the diodes for the formula I = E / R reduces the 12v battery. His car and mower engine conversions had 2-3 spark gaps in series. This kept the plugs firing, as not fouled with water. Do you understand all this?? The Champion plug comes apart so as resistor can be removed for zero ohms so as current can pass through spark plug. *****And there is a reason for the S1R coils having bare copper wire for the high volts cable section that bothered many other people over time. It has to do with GETTING cross - leakage inductance, so as there is a higher LOW volts to push the amps to plug, since plug was Champion YC12Yc 125 ohms, not zero ohms. They did not know it could come apart. The superimposed high volts over the 12v DC line allowed the higher push to get through the 125 ohms. Back to Ohms law E = I times R. Is the YouTube S1R9A9M9 Briggs water engine videos making more sense now?? The tech web site is shut down. The S1R coils copper insulated wiring came from chassis #16 gauge wiring of a riding lawn mower. Nathren's son used oscilloscope to get current reading peak of spark plug amps. Average current is about ? peak amps as on a common hand meter. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Questions? 

Group: Ambassador

https://overunity.com/5112/s1r-pdf-coil-description-and-discussion/msg580094/#new
Hi russwr,

I would like to do experiments on your system, can we work together?

Tom
End quote

——-///////

Russ
Let’s do this !
And more if possible ( you wrote at Stefan’s about a water heater post WW2 ( some veterans had used?)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
...The superimposed high volts over the 12v DC line allowed the higher push to get through the 125 ohms. Back to Ohms law E = I times R. Is the YouTube S1R9A9M9 Briggs water engine videos making more sense now?? The tech web site is shut down. The S1R coils copper insulated wiring came from chassis #16 gauge wiring of a riding lawn mower. Nathren's son used oscilloscope to get current reading peak of spark plug amps. Average current is about ? peak amps as on a common hand meter. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Questions?
Impressive!
Now run the fuel line up through the exhaust pipe to enhance the electrolysis process by creating plasma prior to compression/combustion stages.The reason why GEET mods are hard to start is the fuel has to reach the exothermic stage for plasma creation of the water portion of the input fluid. The water content is why all these liquids in the GEET device work.
Just thought I would add more physics to the explosion.
« Last Edit: 2023-07-13, 05:26:31 by giantkiller »

---------------------------

Today I tried to replicate small test as described in the tech literature of S1R9A9M9 from 2008. The web forum had page regarding a side leakage inductance of wire coil wrappings that would reduce current flow on meter in 60 turns, by inducing a reactance ohms in the low voltage line, from the high voltage line. (increasing ohms) I varied the insulated high volts wire to bare copper wire. I varied the end connections for polarity of the outer coil as matching turns direction. I used a steel bolt core inside plastic tube with the 2 types ignition wire and then the 60 turns insulated wire from car battery. I had added 7kv diodes in series to protect the battery from the 6kv ignition. When repeatedly pushing the ignition single firing button switch, the amp gauge value never changed with all different adjustments. It was called "The 60 Turns Coil Test". I suspect now, that the analog with needle panel current meter would not register the fast ignition impulse as impressed on the adjacent wires. A small, open board type, China $35 battery operated with optional AC supply oscilloscope from E bay DSO 138 as "welded/ completed " ready to use, should be used with one ohm resistor on the GROUND side of the current line returning back to the power source. Ohms law says the volts read over resistor is the actual pulse current since I = E/ 1. The Georgia 3 technicians back about 2008 did have an old oscilloscope for use.The ignition pulse returns through engine casting for ground and not interfering on the ground side back to the 2nd power source. There would be interference and possible damage, if scope resistance probe was used on the same side as the high voltage . I don't doubt there was a higher volts transfer from one side to the other, since other people who did the test, had held the 2 wires wires and got shocked before.This was assuming the triple coils assembly of 2008, on the mower engine running on water in carburetor, Nathren needed the higher volts due to the spark plug being 125 ohms and can't get 10 amps to go through with just car battery. The superimposed volts over 1000 would push the 10 amps through the spark plug. Because of these negative tests I did, , it is now still possible of the bare ignition wire used to insure proper spark plug firing with the added 10 amps current. They may not of known in 2008 that Champion plugs can have the resistor removed and replaced with copper segment. The larger Briggs engines require LONG REACH Threads type plugs while smaller ones are short reach and have readily available zero ohms spark plugs. He probably , back then, could only get Champion QC12YC as long reach 125ohm instead of 4000ohms regular plug. My current series circuit can have the same resistance values without having to change them to get unchanging 6 amps. All his previous car engines had ran on 6-7 amps. In the original message board article from 2008, 20 amps on meter was reduced to 12 amps to same resistance load when cross firing was done for an experiment The only difference was, I used separate resistor for load to ground, as was done in the original 60turns test, rather than firing the amps through spark plug- AS WAS DONE IN THE S1R9A9M9 2008 You tube videos of running self powered engine of Hydrogen gas and water vapor pressure. There are voltage drops in series from my beginning 38V DC so as about 20v is left for the spark plug. My query at this time is whether to use half wave DC or Full wave DC. Both earlier conversions, cars + Briggs 18HP, had used half wave dc , as there is an off time 50% duty cycle, to make usage of the Back EMF from inductor inside relay greater than 100v.The 2008 videos had car battery 12v for starting, battery removed, then switched to alternator DC about 12-18v DC. He neglected to say it was self running . Most likely since all earlier car conversions had used certain dual coil relay sealed in vacuum per cylinder, that one was also used with the Brigg 18HP mower engine because it also fits inside the plastic deli tub on side of engine, and INDUCTORS ARE REQUIRED also . See videos again. The AI computer answered my question recently and gave a worked formula to get a back EMF of 100v from inductor with parallel diode to circuit output using 1.5MH inductor coil, 20volts, and 6 amps at fast discharge of 11 milliseconds. Inductor is also in High voltage line. This is ALSO as circuit published that was used in the car engine conversions based on speed of only INDUCTIVE TYPE ignition firing of spark plug. (The tiny electrodes of plugs may require much higher volts for common electrolysis to get sufficient Hydrogen WITH the accompanied vapor pressure to push pistons.)
« Last Edit: 2023-07-24, 13:54:20 by russwr »

Group: Restricted

Hi russwr,

Appreciate your insight and inputs; but a simple request:

Could you please make your posts into a "sentence/paragraph" structure - makes
it much easier to read, for me at least...  When everything is run-to-gether, it makes
it a little hard to read on a small display!

Over the years, if I recall correctly, there were a variety of successful developments
using these techniques. Thank you for re-surfacing this interesting project.

The technical details are very helpful!

Thanks,

SL
« Last Edit: 2023-07-24, 14:18:57 by solarlab »

Are you aware of or have you at all checked out the references on S1R9A9M9 ("Nathren's) and his engine conversions of water in carbs for Hydrogen gas and water Vapor Pressure at spark plug??? The 4 people in Georgia work shop from 2005-2012 had 2 Briggs engine videos and web forum about running various engines on water. You did not acknowledge any of my previous paragraphs for those interested in repeating original the set up, and also doing improvements. Duplication must be done so as the general public is aware of alternate energy systems. Nathren and the crew knew how to change engine timing on old style engines, as well as modifications to apply on modern Briggs mower engine. Do You know? Private messaging can be done

The S1R9A9M9 car engine and lawn mower conversions to water in carbs back in 2005-2012,  required what's called PLASMA PATH  for the subsequent main energy going into the spark plugs. (To make it work) The Chevy V8 had a different, stronger, ignition coil called High Energy Ignition that was about 20-40Kv, instead of 10-15KV regular coil. A low high voltage does not allow extra, unusual,  heavy current to pass through spark plugs. The Elcamino had this HEI built into the 1978 distributor cap. They then switched around the primary 2 wires so as the output would be positive, rather than regular negative high voltage. The special relays were then added per cylinder with input of  both low and high volts + many exterior diodes. The 400Watt inverter changed the 110v AC to half wave DC using one diode, at about 45V DC. The car ran with lower power but about 18 miles per gallon of plain water. With the late timing and magnetic field that was added, The complete set up worked.

Then Nathren (S1R9A9M9) converted the Briggs 18HP riding mower engine to water, which is on the (2) 2008  You Tube videos. The common solid state trigger with (inductive type ignition) Magnetron coil on engine produced about 10kv while under compression. It's not enough to get the required PLASMA PATH for the forthcoming 10 amps current through spark plug. The added engine parts were enclosed in small plastic tub on side of engine. The hand wound S1R triple magnetic coils assembly,  accessory spark gap, and other parts that would be needed for plasma path such as ---a peaking PF high volts capacitor across plug, OR  high volts doubler circuit, OR  20kv blocking diode with small cap charge circuit to about 200v that would release fast  energy through spark plug previewing the main 10 amps current. A CDI high volts type ignition cannot be used as the output is in Microseconds, while the spark plug electrolysis for Hydrogen requires Milliseconds time for contact of water with the current. These options would be better as it is best to only use the lowest voltage possible for the isolated power supply for the project. If using an extended length series diodes safety protection bank of 20-25KV, that requires a higher input from power supply to counter the larger voltage loss through diodes string. This is more data for those following this issue.

Fuel injection cannot be used with the duplication of the S1R9A9M9 mower engine conversion. The water/water vapor has to be DRAWN IN by engine vacuum for the point where the H20 becomes "volatile" at the LOWERED PISTON STROKE DOWNWARD and has the required plasma path, and subsequent 6-7  amps DC current max through spark plug. This was Nathren's and the shop technicians' new system back in 2005-2012 Georgia. You have not been reviewing the previous tech data on S1R9A9M9. The requirement is a riding lawn mower single cylinder Briggs engine, about 12-18 HP. They have interchangeable stronger alternators and dual alternators. The 17, 18HP has oil filter. Flywheel interchangeable with one with larger magnets one, for higher alternator output. Late Timing is in the range of about negative 34 degrees ATDC. The magnetic coils do that, or a built bracket to hold the adjustable Magnetron. The main power supply "isolated" is used at higher wattage to start engine, supply shut off, and then alternator self runs with full wave DC generated current from the 12 magnets under flywheel. Filter capacitor raises voltage. No V regulator allows higher volts and can be used also with V regulator same time, for battery charging at 14v. I ALREADY have a bench set up with 12HP engine, S1r modified triple magnetic coils assembly, P.S., modified alternator, adjustable EGR set up, Plasma path circuit, series protection diodes bank + end resistance circuit including zero ohms spark plug. The system has been changed over from Negative high volts to Positive high volts. Easier to work with and less chance of spark bypassing plug which it would absolutely happen with any cap or resistor or wire to ground that has positive ground spark. Accessory spark gap in series is a must. An engine would start /run idle speed , but would need 2 more things done. Main jet in carb later needs re drilled about 33% larger hole for power use , unless using gravity feed water hose to carb with brass adjustable needle valve. An EGR adjustable flow type needs to be applied to engine. 12v water valve and EGR vacuum valve controlled by adjustable vacuum switches for turn on +off. The embedded compressed Nitrogen from air is reused to increase engine efficiency and lower erratic running. 3rd Key switch position runs starter with water valve. Presence of vacuum keeps water flowing.There are 3 ways to get positive high volts from Briggs ignition Magnetron/Magneto. I built 19 attempts of power supplies, 4 of which that work as isolated grounds with sufficient output to counteract the diodes losses. I have built 40 different models of the S1R coils assembly. It does several things at the same time. Several ones not used are on EBay S1R9A9M9.

Closing in on the replication of S1R9A9M9 engine conversion with water in carb. Magneto left at 10kv even though Nathren (S1R) increased high volts by tiny Tesla coil. Plastic tub with parts was on side of Briggs 18HP in 2008. This step up was to be able to get PLASMA PATH, that regular Magneto can't do. (And maybe a little RE) The 1978 car v8 conversion had HEI coil in top of distributor which had huge voltage capability for plasma path. I'm using separate circuit just for plasma path with isolation grounds, diodes protection, separate main PS source for 6 amps , diodes protection,  isolated grounds, and the regular ignition kept at low high volts. Ignition changed over to POSITIVE high volts.  Rebuilt triple wires S1r coils assembly, Zero ohms spark plug along with time constant from plasma path about 30 milliseconds as per 5 X R X C . Resister charge for cap,and  cap discharge through timing resistor. All this is seeking the water vapor pressure along with Hydrogen from spark plug electrolysis, at about -neg 34 degrees timing. I'm using dual cable 4 terminal Magnetron as from 2 cyl engine , on the one cyl. The neg volts goes to ground, while the positive goes to plug. (Verified with hi v diode as positive, AND - AND we get full secondary volts, contrary to the regular magnetron of AUTOTRANSFORMER TYPE. The dual type has no connection between prim and sec. The secondary fires both same time as + and - outputs! The low high volts allows for less diodes string that allows less PS voltage, that allows for less amps pull from battery input. When engine actually running, the PS is disconnected, alternator runs 6 amps, ignition keeps running along with separate plasma path board.

Astonishing New Update  Corrections S1R9A9M9 !
 S1R9A9M9 Briggs 18HP Lawn Mower Engine Ran on Hydrogen From spark plug Electrolysis And also Water Vapor Pressure with only water In Carburetor 2008!  Over the years studying the technical web forum for circuit information for duplication, I had several long running notions that were ASSUMED, + WRONG!. Their S1R9A9M9 Georgia project was not entirely revealed to the public. After some other people's mishaps directly after the public demonstrations on You Tube, written data was changed, so as no duplication  and no liability was left for the 2 technicians and Nathren. The original electrical circuit required magnetic field at spark plug tips, 10 amps flow DC current through spark plug,  retarded timing, and High voltage from regular Magneto type Briggs ignition coil , ..... that was max 10,000 volts pulsing forward- not AC.

There was a poster Daveand5 back at that time who did a bench test with Briggs ignition coil Magnetron  and separate inductor coil as taken out of previously used "Special Magic Relays" , and the hand wound triple S1R9A9M9 coils assembly, using his standard AC powered ignition coil bench test meter. That box provided internal spark gap for test as spark plug, with range high volts switch, volt meter, and push button to initiate power to ignition coil primary. He tested just the ignition and got the usual 10kv reading. When hooking up the other 2 coils and pushing button,  the result was a 30-40KV reading and the 50kv range position on meter was used. The deli plastic tub holding the S1r coil and inductor and diodes also acted as a capacitance added to circuit. These were the parts as used for the 2 water powered engine demonstrations.

Now, it was always originally assumed that since the normal 4000 ohm spark plug was changed to a Champion QC12YC as 125 ohms, that over 1000 volts was required to push 10 amps through plug according to Ohms law formula. It was WRONGLY assumed that the technicians did not know at the time that the Champion Plug Brand can have the resistor removed and replaced with copper for ZERO ohms plug/racing plug. Based on that, it was WRONGLY assumed that the 1300v came from the cross leakage inductance from the Bare copper wire in the S1R wires assembly transferring high volts superimposed on the low 12volts.  It was also WRONGLY assumed again that the regular ignition coil would allow passage of the main extra current through spark plug. (from temporary only 12v battery + idling speed alternator)

So........now.......  here it is.......... The last spark plug WAS modified so as zero ohms resistance, so as the main 2 power sources at low voltage could push the 10 amps through it. Then , the S1R coils assembly had BARE copper wire on the high volts side for the ONLY PURPOSE for having the closest possible touching of 12v magnetic field over the high volts side line, so as the magnetic field is at tips of spark plug and ALSO forms the DELAY line for RETARDED timing of spark plug cable to about -negative 34 degrees. The old cars could have the distributor turned for timing change, but Briggs engine was factory preset at 0 TDC timing. The topic of Back EMF high volts from inductor coil came up way back in time, but was another WRONGLY assumed bit of information since the math formula didn't allow for high volts due to a WRONGLY included value of Time in 30 milliseconds. Formula E volts = L henries times di amps / dt second. I had way earlier used wrong value of spark delayed ON time rather than the actual switching time of coil L. I used Texas Instruments TI-30SLR scientific calculator and Radio Shack Electronics Data Book for the chart inductance 1.5MH  + .6 ohms  Reactance +30 cycles  frequency. The original special relays inductors were about .6 ohm each.  There is also on line calculator for L inductance  and ohms resistance(Reactance) and Frequency.  We are not ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS AND MAKE MISTAKES. It is the actual transistor switching turn on/off speed of the trigger module embedded in epoxy of the Briggs ignition Magnetron. The .6 microsecond time value when used in Back EMF formula will give minimum 25000 volts and higher from the 1.5MH coil, , that superimposes on the 10kv. This much higher high volts is REQUIRED to form what's called PLASMA PATH that allows the 10 amps passage through zero ohms spark plug. You see,..... both the high volts and low volts passes through the 1.5Millihenry inductor coil and the 10 amps to the spark plug. There is a connection joint for both. A reproduction of the water powered engine would require a series diode protection bank to protect battery and added power supply from the high volts. (Not done in 2008) The PS would be an Inverter with output DC rectification so as there is what's called ISOLATED GROUNDS. (No connection of primary + secondary). All of the Georgia earlier car conversions all used 6-7 amps flow. 10 amps is too high, and will wear down plug electrodes. I modified my S1R coils assembly so as there is same magnetic field using more wire turns , but at the lesser 6 amps DC current, by using simple ratio proportion of currents 10 to 6.

After these corrections, is more likely a successful project would result, for water powered engine. The earlier 1978 Chevy V8 converted already had plasma path as it had HEI ignition with switched primary wires so as POSITIVE HIGH VOLTS to 8 spark plugs. The engine running was improved with EGR added, as recycled water vapor  contains embedded COMPRESSED Nitrogen that increases efficiency. 18MPG water on about 3000 miles driven at highway speeds, at lowered horsepower. See images on internet for S1R9A9M9 coils assembly , it's specific strange winding method, similar design instructions method spelled  "Megatran", other tech data, relay coil specs, and see the (2) S1R9A9M9 You Tube engine videos running on water in carburetor. See plastic tub containing parts hanging on side of Briggs 18Hp.  3 wires into tub with 2 wires out. Use 25% reduced speed watch. The extension cord mounted, was not used, nor the Inverter box, but both were just left in the background videos, from previous failed test.
« Last Edit: 2023-11-20, 02:31:50 by russwr »

More tech notes for those who are still following this subject - if you recall, regarding the original S1R9A9M9 triple coils assembly from 2008 lawn mower that ran on water in carb, the construction of unit was quite peculiar and caused many peoples reactions and disbelief. The photos are still on internet for review. The high volts side used bare copper wire. The lower half of electromagnet had no steel core. The reference was that the engine ran on negative high voltage. You may also be thinking about inventions only partly shown to public, without exacting information or changes done before actual release photos. After many had failed to duplicate the process with wire turns, voltage source and amps load, I surmised that the originator had probably used a only similar, but DIFFERENTLY constructed S1R coils assembly. Most US Patents and drawings are only a high % accurate so as not to divulge propriety information. Therefore , I am presenting here today further data for you to chew on. I am still actively pursuing this project. The blow up of original unit showed a stub- frayed wire cut off from the joint of (2) #14 gauge wires. When Nathren's next video came out he had removed the stub and re taped up the joint, .... before the take apart video was done. I had way earlier dismissed the notion of a transformer, since a High Positive volts from ground would not allow spark plug firing with a side line wire to ground.(Electricity always goes up a bypass if it is less effort that way.) The study of documents regarding the earlier cars conversions showed that the ignition coils were firing positive voltage to ground. Why not the Briggs 18hp engine? The change over to a double cable Magnetron as used on the twin cylinders allows the use of one cable as ground and the other as positive high volts on 1 cylinder lawn mower. . This now allows a Sir coils assembly to be a possible transformer. Next, - The car conversions all had very high output ignition coils as minimum 24KV or higher. The Briggs Magnetron is only 6-15Kv and not AC output- Very hard to raise up the voltage. (cap+diodes multiplier can't be used.) What was needed was a PLASMA PATH extra method applied . This is either a back EMF higher high voltage from charged inductor 1.5MH or a charged capacitor with output time constant to last the required .030second. I took another look at the data from the expired old web forum , and I remembered the page regarding the (60 turns coil test). The talk was about reactance ohms added on low volts side, from high volts side, that causes the 16 amps capability input to reduce down to the 10 amps going through spark plug. The demonstrated engine videos both started on 12v battery. Nathren said that all information was in the web forum to duplicate his work!!!!!!!!!!!!. A final data sheets set was not going to be released, due to too many people getting hurt tryin to do the conversion. So now, after reviewing all this, I surmised that the other 2 methodologies for getting plasma path WOULD NOT HAVE THE PARTS ACTUALLY FIT INSIDE THE small PLASTIC DELI TUB ON SIDE OF ENGINE IN THE 2 You tube VIDEOS.What was left ,- if regarding positive high volts firing downward to ground negative of spark plug, was that an ignition coil CAN fire into another step up pulse transformer to send an even higher high voltage output! Now get this,---- The original S1R coils as used in the (2 )2008 videos is not what was shown to the public. A similar one may have been actually used.- but different construction. I say 13 turns primary, and 47 turns as PART of secondary as full secondary is 60 turns total,(13+47) as being a 3 terminal autotransformer step up type. The end of primary goes to accessory spark gap in the tub, that fires to an outside ground wire. There was a cable to ground in the videos. The 2nd triple wires assembly shown was notorious with bare wire, missing lower core present, no talk about the joint, nor the outside cable,, or actual polarity of spark. With about 6kv firing the first primary spark,3kv per 1mm gap, the ratio step up could be greater than 24kv. (ratio 1;4.6) This similar unit will fit in the plastic tub, and form the proper plasma path for the subsequent 10 amps through plug. I also surmised that he dropped the number 4 on the triple wires assembly and reduced the length of core steel. 13+ 7 = 20turns. All his changes disallowed a transformer effect and not enough wire turns. He and the 2 shop technicians did not want others to know everything about the engine conversion! The current model I made is for 6 amps as all the other car engines conversions in Georgia had used 6-7amps flow. The number of turns of the added on #16 wire required magnetic coil on top, was increased by same ratio as amp decrease. , so as 13 to 22 turns. The magnetic field travels down to spark plug chamber to enhance the reaction. I also had put neodymium ring magnet on steel spark plug.

I am currently looking into possibility/ not possibility, using bundled thin soft iron wires together in vinyl hose to use as iron core , rather than steel long screw. The residual magnetism removes itself in between pulses- contrary to steel nail or rods.Residual may be needed. I'm using floral wrapping iron wire roll.
In the original (2) S1R9A9M9 You tube videos, the battery was disconnected after engine idling, and the under flywheel alternator provided the electric flow from the free energy 13 magnets. Nathren neglected to say it was self running on the developed water vapor pressure and Hydrogen gas at spark plug electrolysis.

More new data accumulated over time regarding the 2008 S1R9A9M9 (2) videos on Briggs 18HP mower engine that ran on water in carb. Several things have to be in place get the required water vapor pressure and hydrogen fired at spark plug for self running using the battery and under flywheel alternator supplied current. The Magnetron ignition volts 6-15kv, has to be raised up to minimum 24000volts. First the coil has to be changed so as to get the final POSITIVE high voltage. The twin cables type Briggs autotransformer Magnetron will do this. Next, this now positive high volts has to be increased so as more usable. A pulse step up type autotransformer will do this. The plastic deli tub as used, hanging on the Briggs back in 2008 was small, so as the enclosed parts had to suffice. My original ideas of inductor back EMF high volts and the capacitor charge and discharge parts would not fit in that tub. The pulse autotransformer would! We were shown a triple wires assembly that was associated with that engine and did several things at the same time, ..... except increasing the voltage . I propose a 2nd hand wound autotransformer was in the tub along with other parts , such as the hand wound S1R coils, accessory spark gap,Dayton inductor 1.5MH in the ignition line, resistor, and diodes. They will all fit. There was an outside cable capable and connected to original engine ground as could be used for the transformer primary. The use of positive high volts ALLOWS the side wire to ground to operate, and still fire plug. The #14 gauge wire joint on S1R coils had been cut off and had enclosed a stub wire. This was then probable as being the ground wire for the electromagnet magnetic field wire to resistor and ground, so as always on all the time. The firing of spark plug with same current 10amps was for about 34% of the time of flywheel rotation. You will have to learn the difference between a regular 4 terminal transformer, and a 3 terminal hand wound autotransformer. -- Uses 4" long 10:28 steel screw for magnetic core, with wire wrappings over 3/16" ID vinyl hose for voltage increase. This refers to the data from the old web forum regarding "the 60turns coil test". The 60 refers to the secondary turns. The primary is only part of that in ratio. The S1R coils of 13 turns + 7 turns = 20T for original electromagnet, is similar copied for the step up autotransformer 13T + 47T = 60 turns. I used 18 gauge white thermostat wire .05" diam from 2 wires loose in package- not twin connected wire.The RATIO BECOMES 1: 4.6, SO AS THE ACCESSORY SPARK GAP OF 13T PRIMARY FIRES TO GROUND ABOUT 2MM FOR 6kv IN AIR. This should result in step up to about 25KV THAT THEN ENTERS THE S1R coils to get the impressed magnetic field. The field extends the spark time to about .03second and 34 degrees late timing ATDC. Power draw from 12v battery would be 6-10 amp constant on through the resistor, and then 6-10 amps for spark plug only 34% of the time. The spark is off 66% time of flywheel going around. The cross reference for spark plug to Champion is needed so as can remove resistor from the top. and substitute copper piece. The now racing spark plug is zero ohms and can pass the amperage for electrolysis at spark plug tips. I use NGK B2LM .for short reach spark plug already zero ohms. Nathren had said the system used about 15 amps.To be able to get lower 6 amps worth of magnetic field instead of 10a, I changed the electromagnet wiring from 13 turns to 22 turns as in same ratio as current change. After battery ran the starter and engine was idling, the original battery was removed, so as the magnets powered alternator ran the system in the summer 2008 You tube videos. See the videos again . The 2 power wires and Hi V cable come down from the upper metal engine cowl and are wrapped in spiral black tape and enter the plastic holder tub. The ground wire is on the right, the lower white wire goes to spark plug with high V and 10 amps. His 2008 set up did not have battery acid protection using diode bank, from the ignition voltage going in reverse.

The Magnetron ignition volts 6-15kv, has to be raised up to minimum 24000volts.
This voltage will jump a centimetre or so.

The Briggs Magnetron only fires a spark gap as maximum 16,000 volts. I tested this recently as  (3kv per millimeter gap.)  As 5 1/2 mm gap max  in open air .  No more. The system is lacking the higher volts for the proper plasma path for amps to pass through spark plug. The back EMF of a coil parts and parts for a capacitor charge and discharge would not fit into the deli tub as used originally in the 2008 you tube videos of 18HP running on water in carb. Therefore, what was used in 2008, was a pulse step up transformer somewhat similar to the S1R9A9M9 magnetic coils would fit along side it, along with a few other small parts. I even had added narrow Neodymium magnets glued on over top of my own  flywheel magnet on 12HP to get greater field strength.  Of course, a car ignition coil could substitute , but not wanted, since the free energy spinning magnet runs the ignition coil (original type) Magnetron autotransformer. Armature gap was about .012" to flywheel. A higher field in theory, would generate higher volts in primary, which generates higher than -130 volts back EMF to run the secondary of auto transformer, but of course would slightly adjust the timing. That did not work for > 16kv. I just built the step up type unit  recently.

Dec 1, 2023, I just built the step up type transformer recently. It is not an autotransformer. This one is a small pulse type with 4 terminals. It uses the Amazon ferrite set called E I 40 with hand wound wires 15 turns and 60 turns for 1:4 ratio, and needs to be tested , so as proper 24kv plasma path would be available for the following 6 amps through spark plug. The Primary would spark to ground with 2mm 6kv spark gap . By the way, this would also fit inside the plastic deli tub like Nathren used in 2008 with the S1R coils assembly and relay, spark gap, diodes, etc.

More data from original website pages- on the Briggs 18HP that ran on water in carburetor, the summer of 2008. The S1R wires coils assembly is an electromagnet forming magnetic field over the plug wire. Steel core was on the 13 turns with no core of the 7 turns. The bare copper wire as no1 of 3 had extreme close contact to the wound electromagnet. The added other section of diode, coil L1, -diode-, coil L2, diode in series , and with outer bypass parallel diode, performs the needed actions as told from the now defunct web forum. When ignition high voltage (changed) positive from negative (magnetic impressed) enters the point just after 2nd diode, the on diode shuts off so as the slight magnetic field at spark plug is shut off. The circuit then fires the 10 amps from the upper S1r coils THROUGH spark plug through the side diode. Magnetic required field is there at plug tips except when high volts fires. The joint of 12v DC S1r coils wires 2+3 of 3, is connected with resistor to negative ground , so as electromagnet field always is on. This is not possible with normal positive ground high volts and negative side upper.The spark plug would never fire as going up the bypass side line of ground wire. Draw it out on paper so you can see it. The circuit allowed the 1 cylinder engine to idle on water in carburetor as the change over to water vapor pressure and fired Hydrogen gas from tiny plug electrodes electrolysis. There was mention also of Tesla like circuit that could also contribute RADIANT ENERGY from the 2nd diode when turned back on. ( the reverse high volts away from diode) This series of inductors and diodes was what was inside the ORIGINAL Relays per cylinder of the earlier car engines conversions back in Georgia 2005-2012. See Internet data on Tesla magnetic spark gap with input diode to spark gap, N + S poles, with coil L to receive energy released. ("The hair pin circuit of Tesla") THE EXTREME HIGH QUALITY OBSOLETE TRAFFIC POLE RELAYS WERE ENCASED IN VACUUM and had increased the efficiency . The actual invention surrounded the notion of the down stroke of piston at -34 degrees ATDC has water mist in a VOLATILE state and can expand to pressure aided by the hydrogen fired fuel. The 2 technicians and Nathren said the relays that successfully ran the several cars, tractor, V8 power generator, and lawnmower on water only, were worth their weight in gold. (Not used as normal clicking type relays on single low volts, but on inductors high voltage and amps,) Specs are on internet as about .6-.7 ohms each of 2 inductors as 1 3/4" by 3/4" size of #21 gauge magnet wire on plastic bobbin. The whole relay and S1r coils and parts all would fit in the plastic tub hanging on the side of the Briggs 18HP engine of S1R9A9M9 You tube 2 videos from 2008. See again the engine actually running on water without smiling! Notice also the battery is completely disconnected and the engine is relying on alternator current from the spinning magnets. Nathren had neglected to say it was self running.

Another update, for those who are following this project regarding the S1R conversion of lawn mower engine to water vapor pressure and hydrogen gas electrolysis. Today I successfully bench tested spark plug as receiving magnetic field from S1r9A9M9 triple coils electromagnet over copper transfer Plug Wire. The current passage of 6.5 amps was simulated with plug center grounded as representing the high volts as firing ,and that there would be conductive mineral water at plug tips.  There was in between series connection between the electromagnet and spark plug, as diode, 1.5Mh coil  L1  with series diode, and series L2 inductor, and final diode. There is a bypass diode going across this section. This set represents what was similar to the original "Magic Relays" as used in Georgia about 2005-2012 on cars. The magnetic compass adjacent to plug tips rotated smartly when battery was connected . The series adjustable power resistor was set for the amps as seen on analog panel meter. This PROVES the statements as seen listed 5 times in the original web forum. They said that a magnetic field is necessary and is THERE, except when ignition fires for the 34 degrees on time past TDC. . Inductors are Dayton brand from Parts Express with large type laminated steel core and #18 gauge magnet wire. The resistance is about .3ohm each. China on E bay sells smaller version with #21 gauge wire, higher resistance and same size as inside the original relays.  Overseas shipping takes longer , but less costly. Electrical load is the L coils and power resistor as connected to 12V car battery, . The voltage drop diode  losses .7v each also figures in the series circuit. I am assuming that the magnetism impressed under the electromagnet would be better if steel handy wire was used covered with shrink wrap tubing. The field may carry further.
The (S1R) electromagnet hooks to ground through current limiting resistor and is always on. The diodes all turn on, with just small current flow due to the mineral water present at an engine, and both lines of coils, and the bypass diode facing spark plug.   While waiting for the flywheel to go all around for the next ignition pulse on lawnmower engine, there is only low current flow. When high volts fires, the plasma path generated allows the full 6-7 amps to flow. That means , there are 2 power draws- 100% on electromagnet and plug current for 34% duty cycle, as ignition shuts off. The electromagnet and 1st coil field is stopped by the center diode shut off caused by high V entering just after cathode of center diode. The 2nd coil is used as part of the engine extension spark timing as well as the electromagnet over the plug wire. The side benefit  is the Radiant Energy release from the diode back on again as the high V reverses and travels to spark plug. Upstream is the power supply pulsing DC going to series diodes protection bank from the high volts. There has to be a 1MM spark gap BEFORE the S1R coils electromagnet. This benefits the smoother engine running with less fouling. On the old cars, this was already there as the distributor rotor gap firing high volts. The total high volts divides up with the 2 spark gaps. (3KV/1mm)

I also tested on analog panel meter for a change in current when the ignition side of S1R coils formed leakage inductance -130 volts onto the low volts side. There was no reading, I assumed that a small hand held oscilloscope would be needed for a very fast ignition pulse. What you do is put a 1 ohm resistor on the ground side and read the voltage over it as per Ohms law formula. Volts reading equals current reading.
Lawn mower ignition is about 6-16Kv. I have yet to test the hand wound step up pulse transformer to get 24KV for better plasma path. The car ignitions are already higher voltage . The web forum had changed the 1978 Chevy V8 ignition to positive high volts by switching the primary wires around. My mower ignition is now positive high volts by using the DUAL cable Magnetron. One negative line goes to ground. The RELAYS were used on the earlier car conversions as well as the mower engine. See (S1R9A9M9) Nathren's 2 You tube videos again.

The next detail to go over, is the question of WHY the 400Watt 60 cycles Inverter was not used on the 4 cycle Briggs mower engine , as it was on all the other 4 cycle engine conversions done in Georgia 2005-2012. In the S1R9A9M9 You tube videos , the same one is seen in the background, but plainly not connected. Nathren (the father) said it had a frequency to it that would cause it to bog down and shut off, so it was discontinued and changed to battery input power. . This Briggs engine during summer of 2008, had the same RELAY and a few other parts with S1R9 triple coils electromagnet.  Electromagnet hooked to ground for field was not on the other larger car engines. I made up a list of possibilities as his statements on the matter did not make sense. My bench set up has the same brand inverter as 500watts AC as changed to half wave DC pulsing output, AS WAS ON ALL EARLIER CONVERSIONS.. Please suggest other options to me different than my following list. The workshop 2 technicians did majority of electrical work on projects. Nathren was a NON TECHNICAL person and just aided the 2 actual electrical commercial technicians.  After a period of time went by, Nathren took out the mower engine and did the hook up himself in back yard and a helper. You can see the 2 successful idling on water demonstrations on You tube video as S1R9A9M9.  The web forum didn't relate any other information on why original inverter could not be used. The use of an Inverter allows user to have ISOLATED output for the 2 grounds, because the secondary is not connected to the primary side. 

1.- He forgot or didn't know to add the 2 opposite  diodes so as to get a much lower voltage to present to the final circuit. The relay was about 1.2 ohms used with mineral water against 110vAC? The helper may have been one of the technicians, but didn't notice the missing diodes. ( Nathren his son, one of the technicians , had the same name Nathren. The father signed the messages board as S1R9A9M9. The son signed his messages as Nathren)

2.- The original spark plug of long reach 4000ohms was changed to QC12YC which is 125 ohms. The Champion brand can come apart to remove resistor to make a zero ohms racing plug. The 10 amps could then go through the CHANGED zero ohm plug  with 12v battery, but 10 Amps only WITH A VERY HIGH >1000 VOLTS DC  on 125ohm load  plug.

3.- He overloaded the inverter and the internal circuit breaker shut off ,and he thought it had burned out so they changed over to the battery. The new load electromagnet was not on the car engines, and that amps plus the amps from the plug firing drew more power from Inverter and it shut off from overload.

4. The electromagnet would draw about 7-10 amps by itself through limiting resistor to ground, 100% duty cycle - maybe based on 12v DC. If AC was applied , then there would be a problem.

The car battery then connected allowed the Briggs engine to run after starter motor engaged. Battery was soon disconnected and same engine continued to run with the "on board" alternator underneath the flywheel by the 12 spinning magnets. Why else didn't the 400watt inverter work?

« Last Edit: 2023-12-13, 16:37:37 by russwr »

Updates - notes not given before, - for those following this project. The S1R9A9M9 triple wires assembly was an ELECTROMAGNET serving 2 purposes. The field over the spark plug wire causes the required extension of spark time from TDC to about -late 34 degrees timing. (Mower engines have no timing adjustments) This also provides the needed magnetic field at the plug tips in the combustion chamber. Spark AND CURRENT is on from power supply for about 34% duty cycle. Flywheel goes around until the next firing of 1-cylinder engine 66% off time. The electromagnet is 100% on at about 4.5 draw amps from battery, hooked through it to ground adjust resistor. The original 2008 demonstration used 10 amps through plug. The Georgia technicians that converted several cars and tractor, all used 6-7 amps. Therefore, the circuit now uses adjust 100W resistor for setting of 6 amps. Total battery draw from isolated power supply, including electromagnet and fans, is about a conservative 15 -20 amp fuse. The 2008 demonstration of 18HP Briggs was started with battery, battery disconnected, and engine ran on the under flywheel alternator. Alternator was maximum 15 amps with bridge rectifier, no v regulator. W = E X I. E /R =I. The 2 analog meters were replaced with single, dual digital E + I meter which registers faster than analog with needle, and much cheaper. Diode string protection of power supply done with 2 parallel FR607 fast diodes. 15 diodes is about 2 ohms loss and 10.5V drop loss. The diodes assembly is mounted vertical on top of horizontal .3A fan facing upward in plastic chute. (Heat removal). 500W Inverter used with single metal diode on heatsink for half wave rectification and about 35 volts pulsing DC. The differing ohms resistances in series with water cell spark plug needs to be configured for 6 amps. There was question about the low 6-15KV output of mower engine coil to satisfy the requirement of plasma path needed. The car engines has HEI much higher voltage which allowed the extra amps to pass through the spark plug. The earlier car conversions and Briggs 18HP all had included special relay per cylinder use. Took about 3 months to determine and build replacement in sealed vacuum box ACCESSORY spark gap with N+S magnets, inductor 1.5mh diode inductor 1.5mh and diode. The entrance of the high voltage is exactly at the cathode of the center ON diode. Diode shuts off, High v presses, returns back and onward to spark plug. This releases Tesla's radiant Energy from the diode that passes on down to spark plug, aided by vacuum. This notion is probably what was used causing a successful 2008 You tube S1R9A9M9 demonstration. They had converted a 4 cyl tractor to water in carb also which used the relays , Inverter , and existing ignition coil that was the same 15kv as the Briggs engine!!!!!! Therefore an extra plasma path source was not needed. The radiant energy expulsion takes the place of extra plasma path. I had recently made an assembly for a separate plasma path if needed with a 15KV coil , to allow 6 amps to pass.150W 220v dc converter charging 47uf 400v low esr capacitor through 60 ohm resistor to form time constant discharge with 120ohm resistor. T = R X C as 63% charge and discharge as plasma path with the 15KV. Main power supply also hooks in. The extra spark gap insures the final spark gap fires.The original Chevy V8 converted , had ignition coil in distributor cap changed primary wires around so that only positive high voltage was used. I am using a DUAL CABLES Briggs Magnetron- the modern type with universal epoxied trigger, - not a Briggs trigger. This one is not an autotransformer. The secondary wiring is not connected to the primary side. One cable goes to ground so that other cable is FULL POSITIVE high volts as used for the project. There is a one amp diode string 15kv for postive ignition coil. The 2 adjustable 100w power Ohmite brand resistors are mounted vertical. The Electromagnet is mounted vertical. The modified electromagnet has steel long screw with plastic pull head and inside vinyl tube so as can be pulled upward for timing adjustment of engine. Nathren only said to adjust the number of lower turns. 7 turns 90 degree wind upper, with lower 13 turns, now 30turns  14 gauge wire .The upper has no core on 7t. Pulling upward removes the core so as less magnetic field over HiV wire. Now you see how it's done. See Internet photo of S1R9A9M9 coils as (4) wire ends. Back then, mineral water from a property spring was used on all engine carburetors. Hydrogen gas is generated as spark plug electrolysis, fired and forming water vapor pressure along with the hydrogen. This was their invention back in 2005-2012. Website shut down but you can see again Nathren's 2008 2 Youtube videos of Mower engine running on water in carburetor. Questions??
« Last Edit: 2024-01-18, 21:25:28 by russwr »

In Georgia 2005-20012,  three technicians ran car engines on MINERAL water in carbs 6-7 amps electrolysis from half-wave DC of 400W inverter and inductor coils, diodes, etc. The zero ohms spark plug passes electrolysis 6 amps using higher voltage inductive ignition.  4 cylinder  tractor, (2) V8 Chevy engines, 4 cylinder  pinto, and On YouTube video for 2008 a Briggs 18HP engine running idle on water only. There was an electromagnet forming field 4.5A over plug wire, and the necessary field carries on to the combustion chamber. The lawn mower battery was disconnected after starting. The under flywheel magnets powered the Briggs at 15 amps max with bridge rectifier. See S1R9A9M9 mower engine running on water. The generation of Hydrogen and firing, and production of water vapor pressure both ran the engines. This was their discovery. All have accessory spark gap and insures final gap fires.  E.G.R has to be applied to get the added Nitrogen embedded in the expelled water from compression.  Working on bench set up to duplicate. 1978 El Camino 18MPG at much lowered power. Mower engine easier to work with. (The increased efficiency may have to do with Radiant Energy expelled from series line diode when High V enters exactly after cathode. The ON diode shuts off, the High V presses there, then reverses to fire the spark plug. RE follows to spark plug tips as the inductors and diode were IN VACUUM CHAMBER) So now you know!

Now looking into part numbers for stainless steel (marine) spark plugs for small engines. The Champion Brand sometimes has a removable top, so as the resistor or wire coil suppressor can be removed, and replaced with copper segment wire. A zero ohms spark plug is needed, that does not rust and add ohms resistance to the series current passing through it. The normal steel type tips corrode and reduce efficiency with mineral water added. The negative ground tip extension is preventing current flow on the meter. Baking soda water with eye dropper will be bench tested for use with SS plug. Nathren from Georgia, (S1R9A9M9) used mineral water gathered from stream on the property and was used on all previous engine conversions 2005-2012.

Russ
Members have asked about a collaboration ( replication of claims)

Here a real brain twister ( how is this video news in 2024 ?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xHQWu2ZzPc

Soo if this has been successfully suppressed ( obviously a vapor carb type effect which some had written was no longer possible do to fuel chemistry changes to eliminate the vapor carb claims from the past (100 mpg etc)
( obviously NOT the case)

So collaboration/replication?

Respectfully
Chet

The gasoline vapor carb effect, as from a LAWN MOWER carb change on car engine referenced, has nothing to do with 2005-2012 S1R9A9M9 and the 2 technicians in Georgia who successfully converted the Briggs lawnmower engine to run on water. (water vapor pressure + hydrogen gas from spark plug electrolysis) His 1978 Chevy V8 converted was on 18MPG water only before the water in gas tank was rebuilt as steel box collecting the Nitrogen embedded water exhaust for reuse. This then went to way higher gas mileage and smoothed out the engine running. The special, rare relays they used  can't be purchased as discontinued traffic signal lights electromagnetic switching type relay in pole boxes, so as a separate Electromagnet was hand built to be used with inductors and diodes for same effect. (On cars and lawnmower) The Dayton brand inductors 1.5 Millihenry at #18gauge magnet wire on plastic insulated bobbin can be purchased from Parts Express and must be used with fast recovery diodes capable of 6 amps such as FR607. I had an Email message back + forth, years back, from a man who had duplicated Nathren's set up with inductor and special wound S1R9A9M9 electromagnet. I had asked specific questions, but he only replied carefully as - "YOU WILL BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED"

The auto and mower engines were said to start and run as is, at lower idle speed only. If power mode is desired, the main jet in carbs have to be redrilled out 33% larger hole to get more water to pass, and get more Hydrogen + water vapor pressure generated. The cars had adjustable distributor timing. The Briggs engines require electromagnet field and / or special curved, slotted, non-magnetic aluminum plate mounted for sliding  adjustable timing of Ignition Magnetron. (too much trouble to make just for 2 YouTube videos, summer 2008.

Many times in the web forum, it said 100 volts and 6-7 amps necessary. I thought it was a misprint. 5 times?? Maybe it was a reference to the 400W inverter box for 110v ac that was changed to half-wave DC. There was no explanation. However, we do know about back EMF and flyback voltage . The reverse polarity push and current from a wire inductor has to pass THROUGH a diode ANODE. I then looked up the actual circuit used on all those car engines in Georgia. There is an outside  parallel diode across the 2 inductors. I had originally also thought that the diode was added to sabotage any future duplication of engine circuit,  (paid informer) The main power would just go through the outside diode , passing by the inductors and center diode. However, that may probably be a SECOND PULSE forward. The high volts has to go in exactly at the cathode of the center diode between the inductors.

Maybe we can get 100 volts going forward through spark plug from inductor? That requires extreme fast turn off pulse. Formula  E  =  L  X di /dt Volts-Henry-amps-second. The spark is fast and the trigger transistor inside magnetron is fast.

There were also several statements regarding The S1R9A9M9 triple coils assy that in operation with ignition, there is a leakage inductance voltage transfer from high volts side to low volts side of about 140 volts. Could this have been utilized? The high line side was bare copper #12 wire. The low V side over steel core electromagnet from 12v battery was #14 insulated hook up wire. There were also 2 fools who had grabbed a hold of their #14 wires and shocked themselves. A pre-designed in Superimposed higher volts over lower volts???? The other problem was the Briggs is normally negative high volts ignition out , the side induction leakage was minus 140 volts and the battery was positive 12v . The positive is needed to run the starter motor with casting engine as negative ground! What'sup with that?

The full wattage is not drawn from the Inverter or battery, because the flywheel going around mower engine only fires spark-plug as aboiut 34 % duty cycle with electromagnet.

Something was going on back then. Nathren was hassled by thugs on the road with guns, harassed, and property oil tank had bullet holes, He had legal problems also, and was jailed for a time. Neighbors moved away, wife divorced him and address in Georgia  no good any more.  (water for fuel????)

« Last Edit: 2024-01-27, 03:17:44 by russwr »

Russ
Yes the vapor carb is an addendum ( to also try)
Specifically the ( your) ignition circuit and components would be critical to both projects.
A complete combustion in a difficult ( minimal fuel ( petrol) or stubborn water ) environment to
Get good results ( total burn).

For clarity not trying to sidetrack your topic
Quite the opposite..
It needs doing ..
As a side note ..Tommy Reed is getting ready for the Sam Leech water fuel claim ( your ignition experience might be useful there .
And Yes Tom has a standing offer to Replicate your claim  ( he offered a collaboration at the other forum )
Respectfully
Chet K

Now working on correcting the (2) inductors so as similar to the two contained in the original dual coil relays as used in Georgia 2005-2012. Data as .66 ohm, 1.75Millihenry,( 60 cycles AC traffic signal switching relay) and #18 gauge wire to carry 6-7 amps DC. The Dayton brand type as 8 millihenry, from Parts Express will change to 1.75millihenry with a #10-;24 steel screw 2 1/2" long, in center + 2 washers, nuts. No cutting of existing magnet wire. ( center laminations removed out) This can then give possible resonance at 60 cycles to 60 cycles half-wave DC from Inverter box input power. I may put the 2 coils inside my high voltage processor box under vacuum, to increase efficiency of Radiant Energy  emitted from diode cathode when ignition volts hits hard, exactly there temporarily.

Next level is bench test to obtain coil L back EMF of minimum 100 volts to add forward to spark plug firing the 6 amps at about 34v DC. Web forum did not say where it came from, but I assumed it was either leakage volts or back EMF volts. The S1R9A9M9 triple coils assembly also gives leakage inductance 100v from high volts side to low volts side and flashes neon bulb. This voltage was mentioned in the original web forum. They said power required was 100 volts and 6-7 amps through zero ohms spark plug with mineral water. (superimposed 100v)

Stainless steel spark plug marine type has about 27 ohms, internal coil as yet to be removed from top screw cap, and replaced with #12 copper wire piece. (Champion brand plugs come apart at top.) The higher voltage makes faster hydrogen generated at tiny electrodes of the spark plug. Regular hydrogen/ water cells have large surface area SS plates, but at very low volts of common electrolysis.

Pages: [1] 2 3
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:23:48