PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-04, 06:55:45
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Global atmospheric electrical circuit  (Read 10824 times)

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Something that will be coming in the near future.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The global atmospheric electrical circuit is the course of continuous movement of atmospheric electricity between the ionosphere and the Earth. Through solar radiation, thunderstorms, and the fair-weather condition, the atmosphere is subject to a continual and substantial electrical current.
Principally, thunderstorms throughout the world carry negative charges to the earth, which is then discharged gradually through the air in fair weather.[1]
This atmospheric circuit is central to the study of atmospheric physics and meteorology. It is used in the prediction of thunderstorms,[2] and was central to the understanding of electricity. In the past, it has been suggested as a source of available energy or communications platforms.
The voltages involved in the Earth's circuit are significant. At sea level, the typical potential gradient in fair weather is 120 V/m. Nonetheless, since the conductivity of air is limited, the associated currents are also limited. A typical value is 1800 A over the entire planet. When it is not rainy or stormy, the amount of electricity within the atmosphere[clarification needed] is typically between 1000 and 1800 amps. In fair weather conditions, there are about 3.5 microamps per square kilometer (9 microamps per square mile).[5] This can produce a 200+ volt difference between the head and feet of a regular person.

End Quote

Nicholas Tesla knew this, and as so brought about his famous phrase “connecting to the wheelwork of nature”. In one of his lectures and demonstrations, he showed how “electricity” is all around us, according to newspaper reporters everyone at the lecture could feel their body tingling and warming as though energy was coming off the walls and ceiling. So what was happening! What had he done to demonstrate this without giving the secret away! The answer is they were all sitting or standing between two capacitor plates which they could not see, they were “swimming” in the electric field of a capacitor, current only moves externally to a capacitor so nobody was hurt.
I think everyone knows about the dismantling of a Leyden jar capacitor and putting it back together with no loss of charge. I think also everyone knows you can charge a capacitor to 200v with microamps over time and discharge it instantly with huge current displacement, but it's not over-unity and neither is the famous TPU “Toroidal Power Unit” of Steven Mark. Overunity like we perceive the word, does not exist, but it does not mean you cannot have the energy for free, that is another thing, you can take it from the “wheel-work of nature”.

The above is an extract from a book that I will be publishing and I expect on Amazon. By buying this book you can apply for a one-off license to build one unit for personal use. After returning a fully signed NDA you will be sent full plans to build a 300-500watt unit. No extra charge will be made but the plans come as an addendum to the book and will be covered by copyright and any building will be under the one-off license for personal use.
Before anyone asks about the price of the book! It is to be what agreement with Amazon, I expect at this time, the price of a paperback.

Regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Hey Mike
Good for you, I wish you the best of luck.

I think everyone knows about the dismantling of a Leyden jar capacitor and putting it back together with no loss of charge. I think also everyone knows you can charge a capacitor to 200v with microamps over time and discharge it instantly with huge current displacement, but it's not over-unity and neither is the famous TPU “Toroidal Power Unit” of Steven Mark. Overunity like we perceive the word, does not exist, but it does not mean you cannot have the energy for free, that is another thing, you can take it from the “wheel-work of nature”.

I would agree, as we know every part of the atom is in perpetual motion thus so is everything made of atoms. If EM energy and high energy particles are always being radiated into space then every space everywhere must contain said energy perpetually. This is the wheel work of nature Tesla spoke of and the proof can be found in any science textbook. So no over unity is needed and unity or the COE proves the universe is energy on every level everywhere.

The above is an extract from a book that I will be publishing and I expect on Amazon. By buying this book you can apply for a one-off license to build one unit for personal use. After returning a fully signed NDA you will be sent full plans to build a 300-500watt unit. No extra charge will be made but the plans come as an addendum to the book and will be covered by copyright and any building will be under the one-off license for personal use.
Before anyone asks about the price of the book! It is to be what agreement with Amazon, I expect at this time, the price of a paperback.

So it begins...
It's been a long haul for everyone involved in this area of research, I hope you nail it and I'm looking forward to reading about how you approached the problem.

Regards

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Professor

I think also everyone knows you can charge a capacitor to 200v with microamps over time and discharge it instantly with huge current displacement, but it's not over-unity
I agree. Current amplification is not the same as energy amplification.
In the case of the capacitor experiment you've described, the current is amplified at the expense of time.
In case of a regular transformer, current can be amplified at the expense of voltage.
« Last Edit: 2020-10-17, 02:02:06 by verpies »

I would agree, as we know every part of the atom is in perpetual motion thus so is everything made of atoms.
I would go even further and write that atoms ARE motions, albeit not the linear vectorial motions of Newtonian physics.

Overunity like we perceive the word, does not exist, but it does not mean you cannot have the energy for free, that is another thing, you can take it from the “wheel-work of nature”.
...for example by unwinding the atomic motions of ordinary matter.
« Last Edit: 2020-10-17, 02:02:17 by verpies »

Buy me a beer
Quote:
It's been a long haul for everyone involved in this area of research, I hope you nail it and I'm looking forward to reading about how you approached the problem.
End quote

Longer than you can imagine. As I have said often you have to investigate the person and problem as though you are a detective, once you have a lead, follow it. Not every time it comes up trumps but don't throw it away, it just might fit in with another piece of the investigation.

Back working with Dr. Stiffler in private was where it all started, RIP.

I have not finished the book but it is two thirds. It gives a lot of history of how this was investigated, also the opportunities I have given to others on this forum to expand on what I had on the SM TPU and help to bring it to a fully working unit, how each of SM's units were different from his beginning to his final TPU's. Remember the first did not power anything!!

I had things wrong in the beginning, I was nearly right and why I had some success giving me a few seconds running and very unstable.

Anyway, you will have to wait or I will be giving my book away.

The secret is already in the hands of two other people in case this bloody virus decides to do away with me. The book gives my children something in the future, it was my lawyer who gave the idea as it serves better than a patent and copyright is forever as will be the licenses and everybody can have it for the price of a paperback.

Remember the book does not give the plans, they come as a copyrighted addendum to the book for free.

There is still work to do on this as it is only at the stage of Steven Mark's video running a TV etc

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Longer than you can imagine. As I have said often you have to investigate the person and problem as though you are a detective, once you have a lead, follow it. Not every time it comes up trumps but don't throw it away, it just might fit in with another piece of the investigation.

Back working with Dr. Stiffler in private was where it all started, RIP.

I have not finished the book but it is two thirds. It gives a lot of history of how this was investigated, also the opportunities I have given to others on this forum to expand on what I had on the SM TPU and help to bring it to a fully working unit, how each of SM's units were different from his beginning to his final TPU's. Remember the first did not power anything!!

I had things wrong in the beginning, I was nearly right and why I had some success giving me a few seconds running and very unstable.

Anyway, you will have to wait or I will be giving my book away.

The secret is already in the hands of two other people in case this bloody virus decides to do away with me. The book gives my children something in the future, it was my lawyer who gave the idea as it serves better than a patent and copyright is forever as will be the licenses and everybody can have it for the price of a paperback.

Remember the book does not give the plans, they come as a copyrighted addendum to the book for free.

There is still work to do on this as it is only at the stage of Steven Mark's video running a TV etc

Regards

Mike 8)

Mike, I know you've been working on this a long time.  More Power to you! 
I'm looking forward to purchasing your book/addendum - a very clever approach I must say.  Very interesting!

In view of the vicissitudes of life (and the virus you mentioned), once you get to the point of a "small working device," I would encourage you to consider publishing your book.  And I will gladly buy it and sign your NDA!  This way, you can begin to get support (including replications on a small scale, if you so desire).   I think this is a wise approach.

...and I will gladly buy it and sign your NDA!

I had much to do with these in the 80s.

The truest word i've heard about NDAs is that they bind the honest and have no effect on the dishonest. You won't be able to police them.

Buy me a beer
I had much to do with these in the 80s.

The truest word i've heard about NDAs is that they bind the honest and have no effect on the dishonest. You won't be able to police them.

Not exactly a NDA, it is an individual one off license supplied to each individual  after buying the book, it has specific restrictions.

Regards

Mike  8)

Paul-R

Generally speaking an NDA is meant to limit free speech which is contrary to most claiming to want to protect it. However a license agreement is similar to buying software and agreeing not to copy and sell it. Copyright and license agreements protect the inventors claim to originality which is the most important aspect in my opinion. So any number of incompetent people will try to steal the idea, they always do however the original idea remains with it's author.

Basically this is what were looking for, giving credit where credit is due.

Regards
« Last Edit: 2020-10-17, 16:49:38 by Allcanadian »

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Buy me a beer
AC

Yes that is the idea, and two extra things, copyright does not cost like a patent and it is cheap to enforce in a court and where the license runs with the copyright as an official addendum of the book, it is all included in the price you have paid for the book from a publisher and distributor with records of purchase.

Regards

Mike  8)

You’re the man, Mike. I truly appreciate your efforts.  O0

Dave

I second that!

Pm

Generally speaking an NDA is meant to limit free speech...

Well, sort of, AC. A Non Disclosure Agreement is designed to shut down free speech completely.

It says that one person is willing to tell a second person certain statements on condition that the second person does not reveal anything about it at all. Mike seems to be talking about a much wider agreement, not really an NDA at all. What he is offering is very interesting. He should be ready with a script and storyboard for a 55min documentary, a service for turnkey industrial jumbo products etc. etc.

How much of the retail price does Amazon take? They have a dodgy reputation. If the technology is not fully publicly disclosed, i reckon Amazon could rush out several patents and then Mike could find himself locked out of his own work, along with all of us.

He needs professional advice.

Add me to the list. This is exciting news!

Will you be posting the book release on this thread?

Respectfully,
Cadman

'Tis better to try and fail than never try at all

Paul-R
It says that one person is willing to tell a second person certain statements on condition that the second person does not reveal anything about it at all. Mike seems to be talking about a much wider agreement, not really an NDA at all. What he is offering is very interesting. He should be ready with a script and storyboard for a 55min documentary, a service for turnkey industrial jumbo products etc. etc.

An NDA is a mutual agreement, for example person 1 agrees to share there intellectual property with person 2 for profit or mutual business. Both parties are now bound to the agreement and any restrictions which apply to the agreement. It works both ways and if a business or person signs an NDA with an inventor claiming to represent there interests then tries to represent others with identical interests this constitutes fraud. It's fraud because it constitutes a clear conflict of interests and any conflicts must be disclosed prior to an agreement. So many of these NDA's with FE inventors are in fact unenforceable and not worth the paper there printed on.

How much of the retail price does Amazon take? They have a dodgy reputation. If the technology is not fully publicly disclosed, i reckon Amazon could rush out several patents and then Mike could find himself locked out of his own work, along with all of us.

Actually no and copyright protection is a very powerful tool because the entire entertainment industry will always enforce it. Thus nobody can patent the idea, the literature, the art/illustrations or the concept. So even if I disclose something to the public negating a patent it can still be protected with copyright protection like music, a book or film. You can listen to and talk about a song but if you ever copy any aspect of it it's a copyright violation.

The whole notion of copyright is actually quite brilliant and may supersede patents and NDA's because it protects the conceptual idea as an art ie. known in the art exclusive to the artist. Which also bypasses all the know nothing, do nothing middlemen, lol.

Regards

Paul-R
An NDA is a mutual agreement, for example person 1 agrees to share there intellectual property with person 2 for profit or mutual business. Both parties are now bound to the agreement and any restrictions which apply to the agreement. It works both ways and if a business or person signs an NDA with an inventor claiming to represent there interests then tries to represent others with identical interests this constitutes fraud. It's fraud because it constitutes a clear conflict of interests and any conflicts must be disclosed prior to an agreement. So many of these NDA's with FE inventors are in fact unenforceable and not worth the paper there printed on.

Actually no and copyright protection is a very powerful tool because the entire entertainment industry will always enforce it. Thus nobody can patent the idea, the literature, the art/illustrations or the concept. So even if I disclose something to the public negating a patent it can still be protected with copyright protection like music, a book or film. You can listen to and talk about a song but if you ever copy any aspect of it it's a copyright violation.

The whole notion of copyright is actually quite brilliant and may supersede patents and NDA's because it protects the conceptual idea as an art ie. known in the art exclusive to the artist. Which also bypasses all the know nothing, do nothing middlemen, lol.

Regards

It can be a VERY expensive legal minefield. A partner with deep pockets (and possibly looking for a knighthood) would be useful.

One option relates to a quote by Einstein..."The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources"

Now imagine instead of reinventing the wheel we simply built on the prior art of an existing but expired patent such as the tpu. To basically everyone else it is new or novel because nobody has any idea how all this works and no patents are required. This revolves around the fact that most of the patents I see such as Kapanadze are unenforceable because the disclosure in them is a joke. They never disclose anything of real value and are little more than useless paperwork. I could simply change the geometry, add some more coils, make up some nonsensical process and wala I have a novel patent.

The trick is as Einstein implied, if nobody has a clue how any of this works then how would they know where any prior art came from?. For example, I had a conversation in which I implied... "the fact remains that I can do anything I want and you would never know the difference because you don't have any facts. I can copy anything, change anything and feed you any line I want because you don't know anything". So if anyone wanted to challenge any device they would first have to prove how it works in which case there is decades of prior art which negates any patents on this technology.

So the legalities of this are pretty straightforward in my opinion. If anything was challenged I would simply claim it's existing technology and based on expired prior art. I would roll into the court room, disclose the prior art, explain the fact that nobody can patent the technology thus it cannot be infringed upon and say see you later. If I never claimed it was my technology specifically and hid my sources what are they going to do... nothing.

Hence the reason why Albert Einstein was a true genius and actually thought about things from a philosophical conceptual perspective. New is relative and relies on the ignorance of the beholder, to the person that knows little or nothing everything is new.

I think Mike has thought all this through and I like where he's going... well done.

Regards
« Last Edit: 2020-10-20, 22:00:26 by Allcanadian »

One option relates to a quote by Einstein..."The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources"

Now imagine instead of reinventing the wheel we simply built on the prior art of an existing but expired patent such as the tpu. To basically everyone else it is new or novel because nobody has any idea how all this works and no patents are required. This revolves around the fact that most of the patents I see such as Kapanadze are unenforceable because the disclosure in them is a joke. They never disclose anything of real value and are little more than useless paperwork. I could simply change the geometry, add some more coils, make up some nonsensical process and wala I have a novel patent.

The trick is as Einstein implied, if nobody has a clue how any of this works then how would they know where any prior art came from?. For example, I had a conversation in which I implied... "the fact remains that I can do anything I want and you would never know the difference because you don't have any facts. I can copy anything, change anything and feed you any line I want because you don't know anything". So if anyone wanted to challenge any device they would first have to prove how it works in which case there is decades of prior art which negates any patents on this technology.

So the legalities of this are pretty straightforward in my opinion. If anything was challenged I would simply claim it's existing technology and based on expired prior art. I would roll into the court room, disclose the prior art, explain the fact that nobody can patent the technology thus it cannot be infringed upon and say see you later. If I never claimed it was my technology specifically and hid my sources what are they going to do... nothing.

Hence the reason why Albert Einstein was a true genius and actually thought about things from a philosophical conceptual perspective. New is relative and relies on the ignorance of the beholder, to the person that knows little or nothing everything is new.

I think Mike has thought all this through and I like where he's going... well done.

Regards

Clever!   O0

Can the "engineer of today" still Copyright "his" device, even though it is "based on prior art"?

physicsprof
Can the "engineer of today" still Copyright "his" device, even though it is "based on prior art"?

In some sense everything we do and think is original to us and the moment we disclose it there is some copyright protection so long as we have proof.

Think of it this way, I didn't invent paint, brushes, canvas or painting however whenever I paint something it is original with respect to me. For example, I could paint my rendition of another work of art and copyright it so long as I don't have the intent to copy it outright... wink, wink.

So yes, we can copyright any number of different and original variations on any technology based on any prior art we want. If we incorporated more than one source of prior art the more original it becomes. We have unlimited options in this respect.

Regards

Buy me a beer
Just so as this thread does not disappear into the noise I thought I would pick some minds. Why do we have to make our OU circuits resonate????? Is it really needed!!!! When you tune a receiver into a radio station do you need to resonate your radios circuit or only tune it to the frequency you want to receive!! How can you tune into frequencies which are below an audible frequency such as the Schumann elf frequency of 7.83Hz.

Regards

Mike  8)

Why do we have to make our OU circuits resonate????? Is it really needed!!!!

Surely, it is to reduce losses and increase the efficiency. try giving a child a push on a swing other than at the correct moment, which places your driving action in resonance with the child's motion.

Centraflow
Why do we have to make our OU circuits resonate????? Is it really needed!!!!

I take it your making progress?, no the circuits do not need to resonate.

What many have yet to figure out is that the process which produces a gain in energy is an exact sequence of events which needs to occur. So when they speak of resonance it really means how many gain cycles occur within a given time frame. For example, if each cycle produces x gain in energy then more cycles per second produces more power and energy per unit of time.

When you tune a receiver into a radio station do you need to resonate your radios circuit or only tune it to the frequency you want to receive!! How can you tune into frequencies which are below an audible frequency such as the Schumann elf frequency of 7.83Hz.

It depends on what we want to do and normally we synchronize with the radio carrier wave then demodulate the wave to receive the information contained in the modulation. However if we want to receive the energy in the carrier wave then no demodulation is required. As well we do not need to resonate with a given frequency if the system is designed to be self-resonant with it. This is what Moray and many others may have been doing when building very sensitive self-amplifying energy receivers. So it always comes full circle back to understanding energy and energy transformations.

Regards

Buy me a beer
Surely, it is to reduce losses and increase the efficiency. try giving a child a push on a swing other than at the correct moment, which places your driving action in resonance with the child's motion.

Thank you, Paul, I agree with the swing and child and that you have to push at the right time, but it will never be OU, what as you say, we have reduced losses to create better efficiency.

Theory: In a series RLC circuit at resonance, the current will be maximized, and in phase with the voltage (being the push). At frequencies lower than the resonance frequency, the capacitor tends to dominate and the voltage lags the current; at higher frequencies, the inductor tends to dominate and the voltage leads the current.

So we have our theoretical OU circuit which is in resonance, but because it is in resonance it will never produce OU, it is just a very efficient circuit C.C

Paul, you have not answered the 7.83Hz tuning question and I can tell you now it is not using LCR (7.83 is nearly DC and not even in the audible band.

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
Oh I forgot to say, 7.83 because of taking energy from the "very wheelwork of nature", the global electric circuit.

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
Centraflow
I take it your making progress?, no the circuits do not need to resonate.

What many have yet to figure out is that the process which produces a gain in energy is an exact sequence of events which needs to occur. So when they speak of resonance it really means how many gain cycles occur within a given time frame. For example, if each cycle produces x gain in energy then more cycles per second produces more power and energy per unit of time.

It depends on what we want to do and normally we synchronize with the radio carrier wave then demodulate the wave to receive the information contained in the modulation. However if we want to receive the energy in the carrier wave then no demodulation is required. As well we do not need to resonate with a given frequency if the system is designed to be self-resonant with it. This is what Moray and many others may have been doing when building very sensitive self-amplifying energy receivers. So it always comes full circle back to understanding energy and energy transformations.

Regards

AC my progress is slow these days as most of my time is used on keeping my family alive which goes for most atm.

Sorting problems of independent drives (no SG's), the safety of overvoltage on looping (runaway) and I need to finish writing my book :)

Turning a lot of my garden into veg production for next year, though I did have plenty of salad this year but now all finished.

Regards

Mike 8)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-04, 06:55:45