PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-04, 14:29:58
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Global atmospheric electrical circuit  (Read 10828 times)

When you tune a receiver into a radio station do you need to resonate your radios circuit or only tune it to the frequency you want to receive!! How can you tune into frequencies which are below an audible frequency such as the Schumann elf frequency of 7.83Hz.

I think you may be confusing the carrier wave with the music of the radio station which modulates around it. The carrier can easily be too low to hear but the receiver resonates with it and a blocking diode gives you just the actual music. i'm  not too much of an expert here. Have a look at the crystal set circuit.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

I think you may be confusing the carrier wave with the music of the radio station which modulates around it. The carrier can easily be too low to hear but the receiver resonates with it and a blocking diode gives you just the actual music. i'm  not too much of an expert here. Have a look at the crystal set circuit.

This is just rectification or de modulation of th carrier wave which had the audio superimposed .

What Mike is referring to might have similarities to ssb or usb demodulation as far as radio goes .
Only a  practical explanation with a "repeatable" experiment can assist those who are keen to verify his hard work.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Paul what 3D M has said is more or less correct.

The LC of a crystal receiver is just a tuned circuit to the same frequency as you want to receive, in other words, you match it, if there is no signal to pick up there is no power in the crystal set to make it resonate, the child is sitting on the swing and not moving!

The point was how to tune a receiver to 7.83HZ or how do we create 7.83Hz without using a direct LCR oscillator.

The thing is the global electric circuit is a type of waveguide/capacitor where the fundamental frequency is 7.83Hz, so we have to tune to that frequency so we are in phase with it.

Ah but the problem is it is a type of capacitive waveguide!!!!!!! so how do you create a waveguide which has a 7.83Hz oscillation inside it, how do you create the 7.83Hz in the first place.

Regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: 3D Magnetics
This is just rectification or de modulation of th carrier wave which had the audio superimposed .

Yes, in Amplitude Modulation the RF Envelope consists of the Carrier Frequency plus the Upper
and Lower Sideband Frequencies.  The Modulation Envelope when viewed on an Oscilloscope
conveys the shape of the Modulating Audio in its Composite Waveshape.

This is easily Rectified by a suitable Diode to extract the Audio Component from the RF.

The Diode Detector will also work well with Narrow Band FM such as employed in Military Communications.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Paul what 3D M has said is more or less correct.

The LC of a crystal receiver is just a tuned circuit to the same frequency as you want to receive, in other words, you match it, if there is no signal to pick up there is no power in the crystal set to make it resonate, the child is sitting on the swing and not moving!

The point was how to tune a receiver to 7.83HZ or how do we create 7.83Hz without using a direct LCR oscillator.

The thing is the global electric circuit is a type of waveguide/capacitor where the fundamental frequency is 7.83Hz, so we have to tune to that frequency so we are in phase with it.

Ah but the problem is it is a type of capacitive waveguide!!!!!!! so how do you create a waveguide which has a 7.83Hz oscillation inside it, how do you create the 7.83Hz in the first place.

Regards

Mike 8)

This is the question that needs a practical answer.

The obvious thing would be to create 2 frequencies / resonances of higher value that somehow sink 7.83 .

Way back when the first info came from sm it was about  interaction between 2 transformers.

His Slap together demo of two frequencies also suggest this and has never been addressed ,yet it was  clearly an honest, animated portrayal at the time  when it was rightfully expected that the world would beat a path to his door.

Obviously this is a "near field" magnetic device affected and influenced by magnetism.
and who knows what else?

This reminds me of stargate "subspace" along with the hide it in plain sight , diversion etc.

It seems that no device in long history of successes  was ever replicated by another .
The only way to disprove our lab queens ,of which a few here would have experienced.

I digress ... Waveguide?   

Context is always our challenge !

Buy me a beer
Those musicians or audio mixers will know about mixing 2 frequencies which are close to one another, in radio it is called something else ;)

Regards

Mike  8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
When are two coils not a transformer! When it is a capacitor, when is a capacitor not a capacitor, when it is a wave guide!!!

Regards

Mike  8)

Mike
When are two coils not a transformer! When it is a capacitor, when is a capacitor not a capacitor, when it is a wave guide!!!

There are many more iterations as well, transformer-capacitor-waveguide-?-?.

Nature has all of the answers mankind has yet to understand in my opinion. The Earth-Sun are like solenoid coils, the Earth-Ionosphere like a capacitor and a waveguide producing a 7.83 Hz oscillation equal to the circumference of the Earth. So nature has solved the riddle of how to lock onto any frequency or oscillation without an LC oscillator or antenna through evolution.

Another example is Casimir plates acting as a wave guide constraining any wave lengths within the gap producing a force on the plates. I'm not sure what more proof anyone would need to show the concept is valid. Now some creative people have used atoms thick graphene plates with a gap to produce electrical oscillations which produce practical amounts of power in watts. I suspect that very soon many people will realize what they have missed and free energy technology will become mainstream. Exciting times and we could see the next energy revolution very soon.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Buy me a beer
Those musicians or audio mixers will know about mixing 2 frequencies which are close to one another, in radio it is called something else ;)

Regards

Mike  8)

When you tune your guitar what are you listening for? but in our case, we don't want the same note but yes to the beat note.

EG.  5000Hz and 4992.17Hz has a beat of 7.83Hz  8) but it is a little more complicated than just that ;)

Remember you can't hear 7.83Hz but you can feel it ;D

Regards

Mike 8)

Heterodyning.

When you tune your guitar what are you listening for? but in our case, we don't want the same note but yes to the beat note.

EG.  5000Hz and 4992.17Hz has a beat of 7.83Hz  8) but it is a little more complicated than just that ;)

Regards

Mike 8)

A passive device after all and I suppose 2 endless ( sounds misleading I know ) coils ?

A picture and description that those in the art could replicate would be well received in whatever form you chose .
My past experience with an earlier config gave me non explainable  results but that might just be my own ignorance, of which i have in abundance .

Many here have the skills and equipment to replicate ..That said the difficulties of producing a similar result when the operation is not fully understood plagues  all of us ,even those who know that it works for their own less scientific reasons .

I for 1 would be most grateful to be able to Feel 7.83 hz

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transmission_line

« Last Edit: 2020-11-03, 01:32:50 by 3D Magnetics »

Buy me a beer
Beats

Regards

Mike 8)

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar

Regards

Mike 8)

Hi Mike.

This picture popped up on my FaceBook feed this morning.

Perhaps we could " visualise " ??

Cheers Graham.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Buy me a beer
When a coil is not only a coil

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
Hi Mike.

This picture popped up on my FaceBook feed this morning.

Perhaps we could " visualise " ??

Cheers Graham.

HA HA , Google listening in again ;D

Regards

Mike 8)

Most Interesting !

I wonder if the aluminum wrap also functions as a "Faraday shield" for want of a conventional description.
In metal detecting coils this helps keep the "nearfield " which is of most interest above broadband noise.

Are the top and bottom bifilar coils  single winds or segmented?

Interesting for sure, Thanks for sharing !

Looking at the photo , it is interesting that the circuit path looks very much like the infinity sign .

Buy me a beer
Looking at the photo , it is interesting that the circuit path looks very much like the infinity sign .

If you look at the brown paper drawing (which is not complete) you will notice the collector! and ground! go from the inside (core) to outside (the aluminum shield top and bottom in my photo). It is the outer I believe is the capacitive collection point.

See attached photo

Regards

Mike 8)

Yes Mike.. The path in the brown paper drawing seemed to make no sense ....and did not make what you have clarified as  upper and lower loops clear.

But having the collector as a continious "racetrack" for want of a better term creates unconventional possibilities.

perhaps the electronic ground (shorted loop of solder on each layer ) could be useful in some way .

Perhaps its super high current at very low voltage which manifests on the racetrack .. and the torroids are output transofmer/s ??

Thank you for your work and whatever else you feel willing to help with understanding and replication.

The paradox is that the most important tech for our future is both priceless and worthless.

The idea  of a highly efficient  ev car charger  could possibly be exploited and held by somebody (perhaps yourself )for a while.

I would love to have  this operating in a stable way on my bench in my lifetime .

My "successes" so far have been unstable and unexplainable and difficult to repeat.

Thank you for your inspiration

3DM

Buy me a beer
3DM

It's all to do with timing, the coils are connected to be "nearly" non-inductive and act as capacitor plates.

Regards

Mike 8)

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: 3D Magnetics
My "successes" so far have been unstable and unexplainable and difficult to repeat.

Seems a very common theme.  Any thoughts on "why?"

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

I think this should be on a different thread ...please feel free to delete forever!

There are many possible explanations

I will address 2 extremes ,neither of which i consider a done deal.

I don't know exactly what I am doing and possibly lack enough  education and experience in low frequency magnetic resonance circuits that use more than 2 dimensions and are considered impossible by many well educated people.

There are ghostly, god like energies that attach themselves to causes and manipulate human beings with energy from another dimension creating spiritual aspects which are exploited by both entities and human doomsday drummers.

While I am alive I prefer 1

Number 2 may/will become clearer with time  If number 1 is not resolved .

Buy me a beer
THE GAME OF THRONES

Coming soon to a place near you. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D

Regards

Mike 8)

Hey Mike

It took a couple days to figure out exactly what your doing and its super interesting stuff. I was looking at the bulk action-reaction end of this like Kapanadze-Akula however you seem to have produced something similar to an infinite element reaction. I was theorizing on something similar in the past however I have never seen what your doing before. This is new to me. O0

I have to wonder how fine the field resolution could be taken given what you are doing. Interwinding capacitance comes into play however once we get past electronic oscillators into something like physical plasma based oscillations all bets are off in my opinion. What happens when we get up into the GHz with small time period/wavelengths?. I don't know...

Regards

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Buy me a beer
Hey Mike

It took a couple days to figure out exactly what your doing and its super interesting stuff. I was looking at the bulk action-reaction end of this like Kapanadze-Akula however you seem to have produced something similar to an infinite element reaction. I was theorizing on something similar in the past however I have never seen what your doing before. This is new to me. O0

I have to wonder how fine the field resolution could be taken given what you are doing. Interwinding capacitance comes into play however once we get past electronic oscillators into something like physical plasma based oscillations all bets are off in my opinion. What happens when we get up into the GHz or even THz regions?. I don't know...

Regards

This is a TPU, I will not say a copy or replication as we do not have detailed plans of Steven Marks TPU, but I guess it is the same "by design".

Many years of investigation.

All low frequency as you can see, but it is how you make it, all in the detail >:-)

Regards

Mike 8)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-04, 14:29:58