PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-04, 12:24:26
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Global atmospheric electrical circuit  (Read 10826 times)

Mike
I am and always have been a researcher and inventor, and try to put forward other avenues to be researched especially in this topic, that is why it was started.
I work with many people "off and on" this and other forums which aren't in the public eye because of interference, and the possibility of someone getting injured by meddling with something they don't know anything about, that is called responsibility.

I would agree, I would also note the people most critical of real inventors not sharing more also tend to be the people running to the patent office trying to steal and then take credit for all the real inventors hard work. In any case I think most people are smart enough to see through this kind of manipulation and appreciate real inventors sharing what they do.

It's easy to spot the real inventors... there the one's offering something of real value instead of hollow rhetoric of no value.

For example...
I was looking at the field mill again, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Field_mill, as an alternative to my capacitive plate electrometers for atmospheric measurements. However what most people tend to overlook is the fact that any ungrounded objects tends to acquire a charge over time equal to whatever elevation/charge density they are immersed in. A field mill simply measures the potential at any given elevation and how fast the potential evolves.

Thus we have concrete proof that...
1)the Potential Gradient does if fact exist.
2)The PG is always changing.
3)We can harness the PG to do work relative to the ground plane.

Not unlike Tesla's patent US685957A, "Apparatus for the utilization of radiant energy". To be honest I feel a little silly that after looking at this patent literally hundreds of times over the years it finally dawned on me exactly what he was trying to accomplish. The process is not so much about free energy but more so a process to extract latent energy from any gradient of force.

This is also a pretty neat website and excellent resource, http://amasci.com/tesla/tesray1.html, Hidden in Plain Sight: Nikola Tesla's "Radiant Energy" Devices.

Regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Tinkerer

Nikola Tesla's Free Electricity Electronic Circuit

Quote from: the Article
One of the Nikola Tesla's attempt to provide everyone in the world with free energy was his
World Power System, a method of broadcasting electrical energy without wires, through the
ground that was never finished, but his dream of providing energy to all points on the globe
is still alive today [1].

Tesla's intent was to condense the energy trapped between the earth and its upper atmosphere
and to transform it into an electric current. He pictured the sun as an immense ball of electricity,
positively charged with a potential of some two hundred billion volts. On the other hand, earth is
charged with negative electricity. The tremendous electrical force between these two bodies
constituted, at least in part, what he called cosmic energy. It varied from day to night and from
season to season but it is always present [2].

In 1931 Tesla announced in The Brooklyn Eagle that "I have harnessed the cosmic rays and caused
them to operate a motive device. More than 25-years-ago I began my efforts to harness the cosmic
rays and I have succeeded. Electric power is everywhere present, in unlimited qualities. This new
power for the driving of the world's machinery will be derived from the energy which operates in the
universe, without the need for coal, gas, oil, or any other fuel".

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Nikola Tesla's Free Electricity Electronic Circuit

Yes the question has always been how to connect so as to extract an amount of that energy so as it is useful, Steven Marks found the way, or someone he found that knew, it is the ion connection and not just the frequency, 7.83Hz is very very slow. Strip electrons at a higher frequency to create a plasma, and move the plasma at the low frequency to add atmospheric energy which is also a plasma.

This is reabsorbed magnetically through induction into solenoid coils as in the TPU.

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

I have been following this topic for a long time. My resources are limited and am looking for a budget solution!

I have a few patents that may interest you:

GENERATING ELECTRICITY FROM THE Earth https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/b6/a3/21/9587c2f8e180cb/US9712036.pdf

HARMONIC ENERGY EXCHANGE DEVICE  https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/aa/2a/e5/44a49d06404e0a/US20080191580A1.pdf

PYRAMID ELECTRIC GENERATOR  (attached)

Your thoughts would be appriciated.

Buy me a beer
I have been following this topic for a long time. My resources are limited and am looking for a budget solution!

GENERATING ELECTRICITY FROM THE Earth https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/b6/a3/21/9587c2f8e180cb/US9712036.pdf

HARMONIC ENERGY EXCHANGE DEVICE  https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/aa/2a/e5/44a49d06404e0a/US20080191580A1.pdf

Well patent applications apart, the format to extract energy from our atmosphere is similar to tuning a radio into the station you want to hear, except in the atmosphere the energy is a type of cold plasma or a static charge similar to the charge within a capacitor.

Tuning into this charge is the task that needs to be accomplished, but not in an electro magnetic way such as radio waves, but as in a cold plasma, the active medium within the atmosphere.

The phrase “electrified gas” is commonly used to describe a plasma state. What makes a plasma is that electrons are knocked out of orbit of an atom and the atom becomes charged, i.e., it becomes an “ion.” The process of creating the charged atom from a ground state atom is called “ionization.” Ordinarily, the number of protons, positively charged particles, and electrons, negatively charged particles, are equal in an atom and its charge is neutral. Such a balanced charged atom or molecule is called a “neutral” atom/molecule. When one or more electrons are removed by ionization then the charge balance is no longer neutral. In the case of a positive ion the charges of the number protons are greater than the number of electrons resulting in a net positive charge.

Because an ion is electrically unbalanced, it wants to quickly find another electron to return to a neutral state. A lightning flash illustrates the transient nature of this process. The ionized air molecules that constitute the flash quickly restore the charge imbalance and hence the lightning flash goes away quickly. Because plasmas are so unstable, maintaining a plasma, so that it becomes a useful tool, is quite difficult, especially at atmospheric pressure.  Atmospheric plasma is a plasma produced at one atmosphere of pressure—in other words the same pressure as the atmosphere we live in every day.

I know the way to do this thanks to Steven Mark, and my investigations into his TPU  (by the way it is only shaped as a toroid). My problem atm is one of stability and is proving a real bitch to sort out, but I’m close.

The SM root I think is the best, though the Dally, Shark, Rusland is similar in operation, it seems messy to me. Cost!! well both use lots of wire, though I think the electronics of the TPU are more straight forward and are down to a 1st and 2nd  harmonic and duty cycle relation.

What ever, you need a good oscilloscope fore tuning the electronics.

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

I like the PYRAMID ELECTRIC GENERATOR . Since you invented it back in 2008, you might have built at least one working PYRAMID ELECTRIC GENERATOR. How much continuous output could you get? Does it light lamps, run an electric motor or charge a battery?

If the PYRAMID ELECTRIC GENERATOR  really works, you should be able to sell some?

You could make a video of a working pyramid generator with your cell phone and post it on YouTube?

Greatings, Conrad

If the PYRAMID ELECTRIC GENERATOR  really works, you should be able to sell some?

Hello Conrad, I did not say that is my patent/product.

I posted the patents as I thought they may contain worth while concepts.

In my view we will never see a commercial OU device on the market.

Buy me a beer
Hello Conrad, I did not say that is my patent/product.

I posted the patents as I thought they may contain worth while concepts.

In my view we will never see a commercial OU device on the market.

The Helion fusion reactor is as close as you can get atm, it uses helium from water as the fuel and maintains itself, been running for over a year continuously. 16 months.

Microsoft could be behind this!!!!

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
Here is something else you should read.

This applies to COLD plasmas, not only HOT plasmas.

https://phys.org/news/2021-07-discovery-plasma-insights-fusion-science.html

Regards

Mike 8)

Group: Guest
It is true that this electrical gradient and subsequent current can be attained, as such was performed for electrical production from 1750 until 1831 when faraday invented the dynamo.
It is estimated that a tower on top of Mt. McKinley and a grounding wire at the base drilled to sea level (as sea level was in the early 19th century) would produce roughly 1 million Volts at 1 million Amps
Providing roughly 1 x 10 ^ 12 Watts of continuous electricity.

The problem lies in 2 areas: material physics to produce something capable of withstanding this amount of power,
and the conversion of this (ionic) electricity into the (magnetically polarized) electricity we use today.
They are 2 different types of electricity, as evident by the ‘static’ aspects still being present after converting to low voltage/high current.

The best modern approaches use areal collectors to drive ionic motors (static electric motors) which in turn drive magnetic generators producing the desired electricity we use.
With enough of them, usable renewable energy production could be developed at a relatively low cost.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-04, 12:24:26