PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:22:21
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Joule thief on capacitors, without transistors and transformers  (Read 1439 times)

The principle of energy consumption is important here!
For comparison, the capacitance is the same in both cases, but in the second one another LED and a trim resistor are added.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2FIlsTcD6M

This circuit works without batteries at all, on ethereal energy. O0

https://dzen.ru/video/watch/60a035a54ecd354e7616b02f

Group: Professor

This circuit works without batteries at all, on ethereal energy. O0
How close is the nearest AM broadcast radio transmitter ?

How close is the nearest AM broadcast radio transmitter ?
We haven't had AM radio stations for a long time. The energy source for this LED is unknown to me.

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
I have seen this circuit recently in an old thread over on OU the transistors were low voltage Germanium type and the core was wound on a RF core the type with a hole down the center built on a bread board.

Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

I have seen this circuit recently in an old thread over on OU the transistors were low voltage Germanium type and the core was wound on a RF core the type with a hole down the center built on a bread board.

Sil
I think wall-mounted installation, where each wire is an antenna, is applicable to this circuit.

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
I think wall-mounted installation, where each wire is an antenna, is applicable to this circuit.
Now there is a thought. :)

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Often in experiments with lead batteries and inductive loads, I observed an interesting effect when the battery began to charge under load! This effect manifests itself where there is an ion exchange of charges, that is, an electrolyte. Bedini mentioned this effect with his wheel. But I didn’t complicate everything, especially since I don’t have to lie to investors - I don’t have any))) I designed and assembled a very simple device. Anyone who has a lead battery can test it. Schematic and printed circuit board in the archive. From the settings, select the duty cycle in the generator according to the maximum glow of the light bulb. The resistor is marked 10k* on the board.

https://youtu.be/c1lu0RZ-Xqw

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:22:21