PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 05:44:42
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 101
Author Topic: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench  (Read 223528 times)
Group: Guest
   PW:
   Many of the grenades are wound like original Kapanadze blue coil, or how Akula or Ruslan have it. Using the inverse turns onto the grenade shape. As the image that I uploaded for you, showing how to wind the grenade coil, which just caused some further confusion. But, there are many variations, too many. And each self runner, is running at a different frequency. So, it's not a specific magic frequency, but the right combination of frequencies, instead. Yet, there are probably certain frequencies that are better to tune the coils to, to access and harvest from the local ambient energies in a way that will decide the total gain available. That's why knowing how to tune into and use the local resonant Earth frequencies, is the best way to go, as well as using a tuned and matched Earth ground line.

PW, Your last link from Vasik does not open for me. I may be familiar with it, if I could just open it.

BTW:  The video showing the radiator is from Tariel Kapanadze.  I'm still hot on the trail of where all that Slavic knowledge comes from. Only they know about it. WHY??? Why are there thousands of buildings in Russia with pointy dome tops. Same as in India...Vimana technologies, perhaps? Pyramids in Bosnia, that are bigger than anywhere else. What were they needing huge pyramids for? Which are still emitting rays, out from their top.

NickZ

Many of the grenades are wound like original Kapanadze blue coil, or how Akula or Ruslan have it. Using the inverse turns onto the grenade shape. As the image that I uploaded for you, showing how to wind the grenade coil, which just caused some further confusion. But, there are many variations, too many. And each self runner, is running at a different frequency. So, it's not a specific magic frequency, but the right combination of frequencies, instead. Yet, there are probably certain frequencies that are better to tune the coils to, to access and harvest from the local ambient energies in a way that will decide the total gain available. That's why knowing how to tune into and use the local resonant Earth frequencies, is the best way to go, as well as using a tuned and matched Earth ground line.

NickZ,

The latter portion of your response infers coupling to specific Earth related frequencies.  Although an interesting concept worth keeping in mind, I would not rule out the properties of "space" itself.

Has anyone investigated the properties of the output transformer?  It would be interesting to drive it at various frequencies to determine what degree of loading/unloading it presents to the grenade cap at the push pull frequency, and at higher/lower frequencies as well.

PW

Yes, but first we must make it work. Which up to now, has not been the case with us.

NickZ,

The latter portion of your response infers coupling to specific Earth related frequencies.  Although an interesting concept worth keeping in mind, I would not rule out the properties of "space" itself.

Has anyone investigated the properties of the output transformer?  It would be interesting to drive it at various frequencies to determine what degree of loading/unloading it presents to the grenade cap at the push pull frequency, and at higher/lower frequencies as well.

PW

I am not one to count on the Earth as the very source of useful energies. But, with the space or ambient energies above the Earth, as in the Earths vortex field instead. Or with what may be called field energies, instead of Earth energies. However, not much is known yet, about tapping the vortex of this planet. My favorite subject...
As in energy out of thin air.

Vasik posted a link early on in this thread to this device:
https://strannik-2.ru/media/kunena/attachments/594/igorek30.pdf

Translated document can be found here https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=361.msg62072#msg62072

Very little interest to such things :(

Translated document can be found here https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=361.msg62072#msg62072

Very little interest to such things :(

Thanks Vasik,

Are you aware of any replications of this device?

PW

Group: Elite Experimentalist

There does not appear to be very much HF making it through the yoke (at least when looking at the current waveforms).  You could try watching the grenade field (no TC) and shorting the TC antenna to ground (or removing the TC sec) to see if it diminishes the HF seen on the yoke field.  Its difficult to measure the frequency of the HF oscillations seen on the grenade field scope shots, but they appear to be very close to the TC frequency (but then, that is also a grenade harmonic).  This is why I was interested in looking at a waveform more closely coupled to the grenade (the 1-2 turns dicsussed).

It would be interesting to look at the voltage waveforms across the yoke secondaries to see if some of the P-P harmonics actually make it through the yoke (inductively or capacitively). 

Thanks Itsu.

Do you own a pair of 100X probes?

PW

Below screenshot 1 is in red a TL494 pulse and in yellow the the Grenade signal from a 2 turn coil around the thick (hot) part.

I have removed the TC primary and secondary from the circuit during this measurement.
Also the Inductor was disconnected.

Screenshot 2 is expanded to show the yellow ringing signal being 1.9MHz.

I have one x100 and one x1000 probe.

Regards Itsu

Thanks Vasik,

Are you aware of any replications of this device?

PW

Yes.
Unfortunately man has left us.

Vasik

Below screenshot 1 is in red a TL494 pulse and in yellow the the Grenade signal from a 2 turn coil around the thick (hot) part.

I have removed the TC primary and secondary from the circuit during this measurement.
Also the Inductor was disconnected.

Screenshot 2 is expanded to show the yellow ringing signal being 1.9MHz.

I have one x100 and one x1000 probe.

Regards Itsi

Itsu,

Well, it does look like the grenade is being excited by way of the P-P.  I am not fully convinced that these HF oscillations are truly circulating in the grenade, but I am getting there.

Perhaps play around with the PWM pulse width a bit (and perhaps very small freq. tweaks) while watching the grenade "monitor coil".  Changing the pulse width changes the harmonic content of the pulse.  Perhaps you will see some indication of excitation of those HF standing waves and harmonics that were painstakingly sought during grenade development (noting any peaking of HF signals at those frequencies).

Does moving or rotating the yoke a bit change those HF signals?  I am still not fully convinced that the HF is making it through the   
yoke and not just stray stuff radiating from the PP driver.  Perhaps a diff measurement of the 3T yoke output would shed some light on that.  Perhaps place a grounded sheet of metal between the grenade and the PP driver to see if that affects the observed HF.

I was hoping you had a pair of 100X probes to do diff measurements on both sides of the output transformer/choke.

PW

Yes.
Unfortunately man has left us.

Vasik

At a ripe old age and of natural causes I hope...

PW

At a ripe old age and of natural causes I hope...

PW

Well, I hope so...
He wasn't very old. Died from sudden heart attack.
Typical FE researcher death I would say.

Vasik

Well, I hope so...
He wasn't very old. Died from sudden heart attack.
Typical FE researcher death I would say.

Vasik

Vasik,

"Sudden" is always a bit sad to hear.  But I guess it beats long and drawn out...

Do you have any other links to "variations on this theme" that are supposed to self run?

PW

Vasik,

"Sudden" is always a bit sad to hear.  But I guess it beats long and drawn out...

Do you have any other links to "variations on this theme" that are supposed to self run?

PW

PW,

There are many variations of this technology.
Several cases quite well documented.
I guess it is offtopic here.

Vasik

PW,

There are many variations of this technology.
Several cases quite well documented.
I guess it is offtopic here.

Vasik

Vasik,

If you have links to those variations, perhaps consider adding a "somewhat related" category to your documentation thread.

Looking for the common denominator in all these variations might prove helpful.

PW

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Itsu,

Well, it does look like the grenade is being excited by way of the P-P.  I am not fully convinced that these HF oscillations are truly circulating in the grenade, but I am getting there.

Perhaps play around with the PWM pulse width a bit (and perhaps very small freq. tweaks) while watching the grenade "monitor coil".  Changing the pulse width changes the harmonic content of the pulse.  Perhaps you will see some indication of excitation of those HF standing waves and harmonics that were painstakingly sought during grenade development (noting any peaking of HF signals at those frequencies).

Does moving or rotating the yoke a bit change those HF signals?  I am still not fully convinced that the HF is making it through the   
yoke and not just stray stuff radiating from the PP driver.  Perhaps a diff measurement of the 3T yoke output would shed some light on that.  Perhaps place a grounded sheet of metal between the grenade and the PP driver to see if that affects the observed HF.

I was hoping you had a pair of 100X probes to do diff measurements on both sides of the output transformer/choke.

PW

PW,

I have done push pull tuning to get the correct signals on the drains of the push pull MOSFETs like around here:
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg92282#msg92282

There was an optimum according to the PDF around 27% duty cycle which produces some spikes on the drains around their maximum (200V).

I can change the PWM duty cycle and/or frequency, but the spikes seen on the 2 turn monitor coil are always there.

The 3-turn secondary on the yoke has some moderate signals, see screenshot which shows differential probing.

Itsu

PW,

I have done push pull tuning to get the correct signals on the drains of the push pull MOSFETs like around here:
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg92282#msg92282

There was an optimum according to the PDF around 27% duty cycle which produces some spikes on the drains around their maximum (200V).

I can change the PWM duty cycle and/or frequency, but the spikes seen on the 2 turn monitor coil are always there.

The 3-turn secondary on the yoke has some moderate signals, see screenshot which shows differential probing.

Itsu

Itsu,

Your scope capture's math (green channel?) looks more like a sum than a difference.  Perhaps I am not reading it correctly...

PW

Itsu,

Do you have an idea of what the voltage is at the output transformer (either side)?  I am curious as to what frequencies make it through the output transformer.

Also, you might watch the diff probing of the yoke's 3T with and without a load (ie, a lamp) connected to the output.

If the load draws more current at the PP frequency, this may be reflected as an increase in the 3T output (or decrease depending on phase of the connections).

PW

Group: Professor

Looking for the common denominator in all these variations might prove helpful.
Does this qualify as a common denominator?
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4120.msg91576

The grenade current is still far from what Alexeev obtained.

The grenade current is still far from what Alexeev obtained.

Verpies,

What amount of current is that display indicating?

Do you know where the current was sensed and whether or not there was a load?

PW

What amount of current is that display indicating?
Do you know where the current was sensed and whether or not there was a load?
Refer to Reply #639 and Alexeev's archive mentioned by Vasik.

Refer to Reply #639 and Alexeev's archive mentioned by Vasik.

Verpies,

I guess I'll have to dig through the archive to get an answer, as its not stated around that post.

Have you attempted a similar replication?  Has anyone that you are aware of looked into the properties of the output transformer/choke? 

PW

In the video below the author demonstrates what happens to the output of the device (yellow trace) when the Kacher is disabled by shorting the base and emitter with tweezers.
https://youtu.be/s1ves5ukyVI?t=605

When the author tweaks the trimpot, he adjusts the duty cycle of the push-pull driver. The maximum output amplitude is obtained around 15%-18%.

P.S.
The blue trace is the electric field which is picked up by a floating probe laying near the grenade.

In the video below the author demonstrates what happens to the output of the device (yellow trace) when the Kacher is disabled by shorting the base and emitter with tweezers.
https://youtu.be/s1ves5ukyVI?t=605

When the author tweaks the trimpot, he adjusts the duty cycle of the push-pull driver. The maximum output amplitude is obtained around 15%-18%.

P.S.
The blue trace is the electric field which is picked up by a floating probe laying near the grenade.

Verpies,

That's interesting.

When I first looked at the schematic for this replication, I thought perhaps the 3T and 25T on the yoke drove the inductor and grenade in such a way that the two balanced/canceled each other at the PP frequency.

The output choke, I assumed, unloaded the grenade tuning cap at the PP frequency allowing only a perhaps lower difference frequency through.

I also read in one of the many documents Vasik provided, that the output was not to be driven by normal transformer action, that is, the PP circuit does not power the load (allowing the PP circuit to run cool).

In this video, the fact that there is no output when he shorts the TC driver does support the idea that the inductor and grenade currents are to be balanced and canceling each other at the output, until the TC is activated.

Investigating the properties (frequency response) of the output choke could provide additional clues.

Just food for thought....

PW

That's interesting.
That video demonstrates how the output amplitude (@ kHz) is over 10x larger when the yoke and grenade coil circuit (incl. PP) are influenced by the MHz Kacher fields.
If you find it interesting, perhaps some native speaker could make a complete translation of this video for you. ( I am not one of those ).

I'll bet you a cheezeburger that the Kacher mainly influences the ferrite driven by the PP ( this also includes influencing the ferrite indirectly via the Kacher's fields picked up by the grenade coil - watch and listen what happens when the author moves his hand over this grenade coil ).
In other words: the Kacher's influence on the grenade coil alone, does nothing - unlike most people seem to think.

https://image.freepik.com/free-vector/hamburger-cheeseburger-cartoon-icon_202271-1433.jpg
Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 101
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 05:44:42