PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-05, 17:10:43
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Australia has lead the way for past 240 years  (Read 5890 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Some breaking new's that proves Australia has lead the way for over 250.

After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, British scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 150 years ago.
Not to be outdone by the British, in the weeks that followed, an American archaeologist dug to a depth of 20 feet, and shortly after, a story published in the New York Times said: "American archaeologists, finding traces of 250-year-old copper wire, have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network 50 years earlier than the British".
One week later, Australia 's Northern Territory Times reported the following: "After digging as deep as 30 feet in his backyard in Tennant Creek , Northern Territory , Knackers Johnson, a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely bugger-all. Knackers has therefore concluded that 250 years ago, Australia had already gone wireless."

Some time's you just need to have a laugh.

Brad

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D

O0

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Ambassador

That was Good ...
and yes its good to laugh , I just got back from a 4200 KM driving trip to drop off My daughter and Grand daughters 1 and 3 yrs old with some friends
down south.

I think I forgot how to laugh until just now [almost Cracked My smile  ;D]...Are we There yet ??

thanks for the reboot !! :D

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
You Aussies crack me up!  ;D

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Group: Guest
Good one Tinman, that NT times is a good laugh. They just keep em coming.  :D

Buy me some coffee
Well tonight is all planed--Alcohol and Strippers

25 years ago,it would have been a different picture.

I like those strippers, they are saucy ! Tinman that isopropyl alcohol is not for making herbal extracts is it ? hahaha Rubbing alcohol doesn't work for me. I like cake.

Buy me some coffee
Welcome to Australia.

It has been for quite some time. I say they are worse than Morons, in my view they are incompetent at their jobs because of their inherent criminality and psychopathy. Nothing much will change without a civil war or a military coup or maybe a sudden illumination of the masses about what the reality of things is that leads to mass riots or uncontrollable protests. Nationwide strikes or similar. As long as people keep working and the Gov. keeps getting some revenue so they can take out huge loans from the Reserve bank to keep the entire Nation in debt then the status quo will remain. I see no way any other party can lead the country except either Labor or Coalition. They are both as bad as each other. I only vote to avoid the fine. Completely insane system that keeps the masses complaining but doing nothing about it. The corrupt and criminal government and other pollies are protected by the police when in fact the police should be arresting them all for treason, fraud, theft, ect. ect..  The police should answer to a citizens committee of people elected or appointed similar to a Jury, like 2 people from each state (fit and proper people that is). The way it is people get no say and are not represented by anyone, the pollies don't work for us they work for the bankers and the UN, the World Bank ect. and the police protect the elected criminals. Voting is compulsory so we don't even really elect them. Most people only vote to avoid a fine or jail. Very sad situation. But it is what it is and it is pretty much the same in all countries that have a "Central Bank" that is part of the Global banking cartel. The way I see it we are all heading for a big fall into the abyss of Chaos. Cognitive dissonance rules the western masses, the sane people are a small minority. Nothing can be done, I think it is far too late. Things will run their course. I doubt the criminals causing all the problems will face any justice.

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: FarmHand
Things will run their course. I doubt the criminals causing all the problems will face any justice.

Aye, things will run their course for a time.  But a sudden
end will be brought to all of this badness when the time
is come.  While the criminals may not face any justice in
this World of their creation which they've constructed to
their benefit and protection;  all will face justice during
the time of Judgment.  None will be exempt.

The things which are yet to come will be terrible almost
beyond comprehension.  Their plans for this World and
the people who inhabit it are very, very ugly.  Massive
destruction and bloodshed.  It has already begun...

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
For the shamelessly wealthy 0.1%, the system is not broken. It is working just fine in that the system of lobbies and lawyers rig the machine in their favor.

The handpicked " actor" politicians or candidates on each side pretend to be fighting for reform, but those that hold the power do not need nor do they welcome reform, since their system is working just fine. But the dog and pony circus of political choice dangled before us of their handpicked candidates keeps everyone distracted from the truth of the matter.

And third party candidates that see the problem and address it in their platforms will never get elected, they are allowed to run in order to give an outlet to and diffuse energy that they  (the 0.1%) fear would otherwise end up being put into revolution. A balm and salve to soothe and sedate.

Their system is an "over center" (think hysteresis) mechanism, a money raking machine that thus continues to improve it's efficiency at parasitically sucking the life out of it's very support structure through a system of "paid for" laws that benefit them and only them.

I admit this is my hopelessly cynical take on it, or how I think on a "bad hair" day.

I also have better days when I think there might be hope.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Tinkerer

You've summarized the dilemma quite succinctly
ION.  It does seem that their past "successes" at
implementing their PLAN has made them all the
more aggressive and arrogant as they bring it to
a conclusion.  It is almost as if they've become
intoxicated by their "power" over the masses.

Those who have awakened are able to see through
the blatant lies and deceptions, but those who have
fallen under the spell of the manipulators are yet in
the majority.  A large majority it seems.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-05, 17:10:43