PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:21:34
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 100
Author Topic: 9/11 debate - enter at your own risk!  (Read 978166 times)

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: WattsUp
Well these numbskulls did not think that this same law can now be used against them as well. hahahahaha How stupid can you be?

Their Zionist Masters have assured them that as
"chosenites" they are above the laws.

When the People finally gather their pitchforks and
chase them down they'll retire to their deep underground
havens.  So they think...

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Sorry Guys !!

Just for Wattsup !!  O0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4pvOe3ijF0

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
Russia’s $50 Billion Repo Pledge Fails to Halt Ruble Drop on Oil…IF THE WORLD DROPS THE PETRODOLLAR WE’LL HAVE A HOT WAR IN A WEEK

http://investmentwatchblog.com/russias-50-billion-repo-pledge-fails-to-halt-ruble-drop-on-oil-if-the-world-drops-the-petrodollar-well-have-a-hot-war-in-a-week/

Putin Has Economic Nuclear Bomb

I honestly believe sanctioning Russia is the same as shooting yourself in the foot.” Sinclair goes on to say, “When you think you can push an ex-colonel of the KGB, you are not making a proper analysis of the personality of the person. The whole idea that Russia is only a regional power–where in the world did that come from? Anybody that is nuclear capable to the degree that Russia is with its delivery systems is a world power. We hear constantly Russia is only a regional power. We hear lies. We hear untruths. We don’t have a clear picture to what is taking place.”

On Russia countering Western sanctions, Sinclair says watch the “struggling dollar” and Russia accepting any currency for oil and natural gas. Sinclair explains, “It’s struggling . . . because it smells the real teeth of retaliation for sanctions being in the simple acceptance of any currency whatsoever for payment for gas to Europe. Believe me, they will settle in other currencies. . . . It makes energy cheaper. Why in the world would anyone want to pay in dollars if they can pay in their own currency? Russia could retaliate in a way that would have phenomenal impact on the U.S. dollar. . . . Russia has the upper hand.They have it in their ability to turn the U.S. economy upside down and into collapse. There is no question whatsoever.Putin doesn’t need a nuclear bomb. He has a nuclear economic bomb that he can set off at any time.”

“We’re in a hell of a mess. If the world drops the ‘Petrodollar,’ we’ll have a hot war in a week.

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Revealed: why Gordon Brown sold Britain's gold at a knock-down price
By Thomas Pascoe Economics Last updated: July 5th, 2012

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/finance/thomaspascoe/100018367/revealed-why-gordon-brown-sold-britains-gold-at-a-knock-down-price/

Britain's gold reserves were sold at a ludicrously low price

A great deal of Gordon Brown’s economic strategy would strike a sane man as troubling. Not a great deal was mysterious. The orgy of consumption spending, frequent extensions of the cycle over which he would “borrow to invest”, proclamations of the “end of boom and bust”: these are part of the armoury of modern politicians, of all political hues.

One decision stands out as downright bizarre, however: the sale of the majority of Britain’s gold reserves for prices between $256 and $296 an ounce, only to watch it soar so far as $1,615 per ounce today.

When Brown decided to dispose of almost 400 tonnes of gold between 1999 and 2002, he did two distinctly odd things.

First, he broke with convention and announced the sale well in advance, giving the market notice that it was shortly to be flooded and forcing down the spot price. This was apparently done in the interests of “open government”, but had the effect of sending the spot price of gold to a 20-year low, as implied by basic supply and demand theory.

Second, the Treasury elected to sell its gold via auction. Again, this broke with the standard model. The price of gold was usually determined at a morning and afternoon "fix" between representatives of big banks whose network of smaller bank clients and private orders allowed them to determine the exact price at which demand met with supply.

The auction system again frequently achieved a lower price than the equivalent fix price. The first auction saw an auction price of $10c less per ounce than was achieved at the morning fix. It also acted to depress the price of the afternoon fix which fell by nearly $4.

It seemed almost as if the Treasury was trying to achieve the lowest price possible for the public’s gold. It was.

One of the most popular trading plays of the late 1990s was the carry trade, particularly the gold carry trade.

In this a bank would borrow gold from another financial institution for a set period, and pay a token sum relative to the overall value of that gold for the privilege.

Once control of the gold had been passed over, the bank would then immediately sell it for its full market value. The proceeds would be invested in an alternative product which was predicted to generate a better return over the period than gold which was enduring a spell of relative price stability, even decline.

At the end of the allotted period, the bank would sell its investment and use the proceeds to buy back the amount of gold it had originally borrowed. This gold would be returned to the lender. The borrowing bank would trouser the difference between the two prices.

This plan worked brilliantly when gold fell and the other asset – for the bank at the heart of this case, yen-backed securities – rose. When the prices moved the other way, the banks were in trouble.

This is what had happened on an enormous scale by early 1999. One globally significant US bank in particular is understood to have been heavily short on two tonnes of gold, enough to call into question its solvency if redemption occurred at the prevailing price.

Goldman Sachs, which is not understood to have been significantly short on gold itself, is rumoured to have approached the Treasury to explain the situation through its then head of commodities Gavyn Davies, later chairman of the BBC and married to Sue Nye who ran Brown’s private office.

Faced with the prospect of a global collapse in the banking system, the Chancellor took the decision to bail out the banks by dumping Britain’s gold, forcing the price down and allowing the banks to buy back gold at a profit, thus meeting their borrowing obligations.

I spoke with Peter Hambro, chairman of Petroplavosk and a leading figure in the London gold market, late last year and asked him about the rumours above.

“I think that Mr Brown found himself in a terrible position,” he said.

“He was facing a problem that was a world scale problem where a number of financial institutions had become voluntarily short of gold to the extent that it was threatening the stability of the financial system and it was obvious that something had to be done.”

While the market manipulation which occurred when the gold reserves were sold was not illegal as the abuse at Barclays may have been, the moral atmosphere in which it took place was identical.

The crash which began in 2007 and endures still was the result of an abdication of responsibility across the financial sector. This abdication ranged from the consumer whose thirst for goods pushed him beyond into grave debt to a government whose lust for popularity encouraged it to do the same.

Responsibility is evaded by all bar those on whose shoulders it ought to rest. The gold panic of 1999 was expensively paid for by the British public. The one thing politicians ought to have bought with that money was a lesson in the structural restraints which needed to be placed on banks now that the principle that they were ultimately public liabilities had been established.

It was a lesson which could have acted to restrain all players in the credit market boom of the 2000s. It was a lesson which nobody learnt.

Tungsten Filled 1 kilo Gold Bar Discovered in UK

In the biggest news we've broke since the JP Morgan whistle-blower stepped forward,
Australian Bullion Dealer ABC Bullion has contacted SD to advise that one of its suppliers has provided them photographic evidence of a tungsten filled 1 kilo gold bar discovered this week.  The bar passed a hand-held xrf scan which showed 99.98% pure AU.  The tungsten was only discovered when the bar was physically cut in half.
After numerous reports of 400oz tungsten filled bars being discovered in Hong Kong, this is the first documented and verified report with photographic evidence that has been made public.  

10 More Tungsten-Filled Gold Bars Discovered In Manhattan
Posted on September 23, 2012 by The Doc

http://www.silverdoctors.com/10-more-tungsten-filled-gold-bars-discovered-in-manhattan/

The Genesis of the Gold-Tungsten: The Rest of the Story:

Back in October, 2009 I penned an article titled, A Blight on Humanity, where I reported that, in an Asian depository there had been found 60 metric tonnes of “Good Delivery”gold bricks that had been gutted and filled with tungsten. That article was followed up with, On Doing God’s Work, where additional information on the fake gold bricks was presented. This lengthy report has been written to provide the background and genesis of who was involved, why the fake gold was produced and how it was fed into the international gold market.

Background of the London Gold Pool: Cause and Effect

Germany repatriating its US gold reserves in mini-shipments

http://en.europeonline-magazine.eu/germany-repatriating-its-us-gold-reserves-in-mini-shipments_316572.html

Germany gives up plan to repatriate gold from US

http://voiceofrussia.com/2014_06_24/Germany-gives-up-its-gold-repatriation-plan-7743/

China Moves To Dominate Gold Market With Physical Exchange

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-23/china-moves-dominate-gold-market-physical-exchange

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

Where has all the world’s gold gone?
7:25 PM 10/26/2012

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/26/where-has-all-the-worlds-gold-gone/

For many years only gold bugs and conspiracy theorists discussed whether Fort Knox had gold in it. Of course, with the help of GATA and other whistleblowers, coupled with a greater realization that the Fed isn’t the all-beneficent guardian that many once perceived it to be, a more critical eye is being cast on gold reserves.

Perhaps one of the most helpful discussions came when The History Channel attempted to check it out. The following video is anything but conclusive. But why? Shouldn’t any investigation be very conclusive? Shouldn’t there be full disclosure?

One of the voices of reason that may have influenced a more mainstream investigation is that of Senator Ron Paul. In the description of the following (very long) video, it is apparent that CNBC has also sought permission to film the gold. With the last audit having taken place almost 40 years ago, much remains unknowable today.

Such doubt has now clearly grown among Western nations. In fact, the wave of articles questioning the whereabouts of German gold over the past couple of weeks has been huge.

Adding to the confusion is the fact that much of the gold is regularly leased through the bullion banking system. This is a common, if unethical, practice, providing banks with an “excuse” to refuse to allow audits of gold reserves.

Swiss banks came under fire in recent years as it came to light that sovereign gold had been sold or transferred to other countries. Many have decried the U.K. central bank’s decision to sell roughly half of its gold reserves about a decade ago.

Concerns continue to grow among European countries. Just recently citizens in the Netherlands voiced concerns regarding sovereign gold.

Is it possible that central banks have consolidated wealth in gold in exchange for their fiat currencies? Again, speculation abounds. But, until full disclosure is given, we can hardly give them the benefit of the doubt.

Meanwhile, Eastern countries are openly increasing their gold holdings. This isn’t speculative. It’s open knowledge. As to the extent, there is room for debate. Bottom line? It appears that Western wealth may very well be moving east.

From China to Iran to India to Russia, gold reserves continue to increase. Don’t expect them to give it up nearly as easily as we do.

Their Zionist Masters have assured them that as
"chosenites" they are above the laws.

When the People finally gather their pitchforks and
chase them down they'll retire to their deep underground
havens.  So the thinky ...

Many of those hide outs are already blown up. One near Washington (Capital) was blown up causing an earthquake that was so strong it cracked the Washington Monument. Once all countries adopt a Zero Tolerance for Freemasons, the Jesuits and other secret societies and thus remove all those at 26th degree and higher from any public or private office, the world will start to breath again. Until then, these guys are like the plague and only bad things will happen.

Back in the 1830s, many people in the USA knew very well about the Masons and what was required to get rid of them.
A guy called William Morgan wrote a book about the Masons and was murdered for it and that is what caused a major political shift during those years were the Masons went from 40,000 to 5,000 but they did not disappear completely and today, it is estimated there is 1 million in the USA today, the majority are low ranking so once the heads are removed, the others will just fall.

@Grum

That was not quite what I had in mind so I did a small diagram to show you that by just putting a small piece of metal stuck to one side of the non polarized ends, the magnet should still be able to stay standing straight unless there is also a downward force on the magnet and not only a left/right force. If the magnet tilts, will it always tilt from the same polarity? You may need to draw two diagonal lines on the magnet to ensure the metal is smack on the center point.

wattsup

Group: Guest
Dear Mag's.

I feel the same way as you, I never noticed such heavy attraction a few years back.

Perhaps this is not the thread we should be using, apologies, I have nothing more to say here on this topic.   :)

Cheers Grum.

Yeah. When I posted it, I dont know why really I chose this thread. Maybe conspiracy came to mind.  If any new developments then we should open an new thread.

I did a test today setting an identical disk mag on edge S facing N using masking tape to hold it in place. Then I set another magnet free standing on edge between the fixed mag and Earth N.  8 inches away from the fixed mag was the free standing mag able to stand facing E/W.   8 inches????   A few years back, I know that the free standing mag would be facing the fixed mag at 8 inches away, not stand in a perpendicular position to the fixed mag. What is going on right now I 'would' have noticed and recognized long ago. I know the problems in projects concerning moving or spinning magnets when other magnets are nearby. This just does not add up for me yet.  ;)

Mags

Group: Moderator

@evolvingape
For many years only gold bugs and conspiracy theorists discussed whether Fort Knox had gold in it. Of course, with the help of GATA and other whistleblowers, coupled with a greater realization that the Fed isn’t the all-beneficent guardian that many once perceived it to be, a more critical eye is being cast on gold reserves.

It is very strange isn't it, that people just let governments do as they please?. We should remember that we pay their wage and that they are public servants and took an oath to serve us and act in our best interests. Now if I went to a bank and asked to see my balance and they said no I would fire them on the spot...period. Yet when we ask our government to verify our investment as gold reserves they refuse. At which point one has to ask, why is it people always talk so tough behind closed doors but most are basically spineless and unwilling to stand up for their rights?.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Guest
At which point one has to ask, why is it people always talk so tough behind closed doors but most are basically spineless and unwilling to stand up for their rights?.

There are a lot of factors involved in answering this.  Most people haven't drawn their line in the sand, to which if ever crossed, they will go all the way, risking everything including their own life.  We also have many examples of individuals that did stick their neck out, but nobody had their back and were summarily crushed.

Hopefully the tough talk shows what they would do given some odds of success.  Going it alone is suicide and most people know that much.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Dear Allcanadian.

Spineless, spineless you say ??

Over the last thirty or so years I have seen the systematic de construction, vertebra by vertebra of the British spine !!

When I joined with my local supply industry C 1979 we had a 38 hour week, our Union went on to reduce that to 37 hours and then, BOOM, privatisation. I left my job at that point, I was totally against having a public service industry run privately.

But as time has gone by our Trades Unions have been hammered, the working person now does not even have the right to withdraw his or her labour, his/her only weapon !! The working week is now longer than it was 25 years ago with zero hour contracts becoming very fashionable !! They have even raised the retirement age !! Oh, and don't get me started with the present trend of hitting out at the sick and disabled !!

The fact is, our governments,  democratically elected dictatorships,  have slowly but surely chipped away at the peoples rights and as Matt rightly stated one man can't do it alone !!  Perhaps the French had the right idea 300+ years ago ??  :)

Ok, rant over !!

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

This article will help to understand how the People
have been deceived and subdued.

Why do those in power always seek more and more
power and control?

Saudi Arabia represents the lowest form of evil tyranny.
The Wahabi sect of Islam is in truth a Jewish invention
and the Saud Family are themselves Crypto-Jews.
The State of Israel and Saudi Arabia are two sides
of the same coin.

Yes, the U.S. is evil.
« Last Edit: 2014-10-17, 18:49:27 by muDped »

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

AllCanadian, Matt Watts and Grumage,

You've made good points about our present sad state
of affairs.

All governments of 'the West' have been stealthily
transformed to Corporations and have created
Private Voluntary Jurisdictions based upon Contract
to wield power over their 'subjects.'  All of those governments
are beholden to their Central Banks (Rothschild) who
actually control both the politicians and the policies.

Since they (The Central Banks) create the 'money'
they care not who makes the laws.

The People have been supplanted by LEGAL NAME
FICTIONS created by the Corporation Governments
using the Birth Name of each human within their borders.
The created LEGAL NAME ACCOUNT PERSON has no 'rights'
within the Private Corporation Jurisdiction;  only 'privileges'
which are bestowed by the 'state' in order to conduct
'business' within the jurisdiction.

All 'business' is controlled by government (license) and is
conducted in the LEGAL NAME/TAXPAYER IDENTIFICATION NO.
of each CONSUMER/SUBJECT/TAXPAYER/VOTER/DRIVER, etc.

Same have awakened to this deception and are discovering
how to assert their Natural Born Flesh and Blood Citizenship
of the Original Jurisdiction in order to re-claim their Rights.

The Servitude demanded by the State is Voluntary.  Use of the
LEGAL NAME when conducting 'business' is construed to mean
'consent' to abuse within the Private Jurisdiction.  It effectively
signals to the 'authorities' that you have volunteered to be
their CREATED LEGAL NAME PERSON.

Those who worship Satan are very, very clever.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
French had the right idea 300+ years ago ??  Smiley

O0  off with their heads.

The latest thing here in Spain is the BLACK VISA CARD, as in black money. Those well looked after in the banks have a visa card which they can use with no limit and does not have to be paid at the end of the month, it is invisable money.

Well an investigative reporter found this out and now the shit is hitting the fan O0  15million euros in one bank alone between the higher rankings and certain government parties

And so the corruption goes on

regards

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

@muDped
within the Private Corporation Jurisdiction;  only 'privileges'

I think you nailed it down perfectly and individual rights are only for those who can afford to pay for them in a court of supposed law.

within the Private Corporation Jurisdiction;  only 'privileges'

Again you nailed it and for some reason I have become the business consultant for family and friends. I tell them in the eye's of the corporation you have zero rights and they have zero obligation to listen to anything we have to say or take any action. I have urged most to incorporate and most have as a means of protection.

For instance as an individual I must pay a total tax rate of 60% in Canada but my corporations pay almost nothing as they are always expanding and diversifying. As an individual I can be sued and lose everything however as an employee of my own corporation I am not liable for anything my corporation is and all legal expenses are a 100% write off. I can do damn near anything and the worst case scenario is that one of my corporations goes bankrupt and I walk away unscathed business as usual. Which is why we see so many people on the news doing insane things with no accountability, few if any are ever held accountable such as an individual is. This is because they are not liable as an employee their employer is and justice is served by those who can afford the best lawyers.

As I said most people are spineless and refuse to challenge any corporation because they are trying to fight an imaginary entity they do not understand. however we do have a very powerful weapon...social media. So when I have been screwed over I simply say sure I will pay however I have been programming computers since they were invented and I am going to take my story global. It will go viral around the world and millions upon millions of people will know what you did, they will judge you and it won't cost me a dime but you will pay.

A corporation has no obligation other than to generate a profit which is mandated in their charter. As such if they think their profits may be effected they will pay, they will back down and pay every time. Corporations don't like the light of day and prefer warm dark places out of sight to conduct their business.

it is kind of strange when we think about it, I can pay $1000 for a numbered company and the next day I am no longer an individual but an entity. I and my personal assets are now protected as an individual outside the corporation and I assume little if any liability for my actions. It is the perfect scam in my opinion.

Wasn't it Orwell who predicted this was coming so many years ago?. When we think about it a government is simply another corporation who's figure heads are replaced every now and then. The faces on the news may change every now and then but the unaccountable entity remains.

AC

« Last Edit: 2014-10-18, 18:12:56 by Allcanadian »

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

@Matt
We also have many examples of individuals that did stick their neck out, but nobody had their back and were summarily crushed.

Hopefully the tough talk shows what they would do given some odds of success.  Going it alone is suicide and most people know that much.

That's a real SOB isn't it?, some people go out on a limb to help us and make things better and the first thing most do is distance themselves from it. Kind of like the whistle blowers and I have nothing but respect for these people despite the sheeples opinions. You know it's funny that the whistle blowers are almost identical to the government a couple hundred years ago. People of integrity who had enough of pseudo democracy and wanted a better life for their children and yet....here we are again.

I can only think another revolution may be just around the corner given our circumstances, the cycle repeating.

AC

About

http://investmentwatchblog.com/about/

This is the place for people who are pro-capitalism, pro-business, pro-market, truth seeker, and anti-MSM.

The mainstream media is great at pointing readers in the direction they want them to go, reporting what they want people to focus on and downplaying, hiding, burying the information they don’t want you to know, or to rephrase, information they are being told to bury…..

As long as you keep liking, sharing, commenting, clicking on the articles and supporting the blog, we’ll keep standing up, speaking out and fighting back!

Quote from: evolvingape
RT George Galloway 18 Oct

Excellent link!  George Galloway is something!

Dick Cheney who has a high position in the elite
power structure reveals that 9/11 is to be followed
by more of the same

But bigger and more devastating.

Sadly, another warrior for TRUTH has been lost
in suspicious circumstances.

9/11 In Perspective:
The World Trade Center

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/wtc_911_perspective.html

Frank A. Demartini, on-site construction
manager for the World Trade Center

"The building was designed to have a fully loaded 707 crash into it, that was the largest plane at the time. I believe that the building could probably sustain multiple impacts of jet liners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door - this intense grid - and the plane is just a pencil puncturing that screen netting. It really does nothing to the screen netting."

As noted, 9/11 was not the last of "government orchestrated crises."

I put together clips from two vids this morning...  Thought is that:

1.  Ebola / contagion scare is being PROMOTED to prepare the public for

2.  Medical martial law - and probably mandatory vaccinations.

Pls watch the 2-minute vid and let us know what you think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl6qOBJ4aTs&feature=youtu.be

(PS -- not yet a public video... should I make it public?)

NIST Lawsuit Underway

http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=d03bf3ffcac549c7dc7888ef5&id=2625884318&e=[UNIQID]

Congratulations, fellow AE911Truth activists! You have again successfully raised the required funding to support our lawsuit against NIST, which compels them to release the complete set of documents that they have been stalling making public for years.

As we told you already,releases Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests very reluctantly — and only when sued. But they have been forced to concede EVERY TIME. So prepare for a flood of great information after we file. Thanks to you, we should be able to file next week!

The Expected Documents

We will obtain the WTC records that were gathered by FEMA during its 2001-2002 WTC investigation — text and images that go above and beyond the selective records FEMA chose to put in its May 2002 report. The complete record includes all evidence gathered by the various contractors that FEMA employed as part of its investigation. David Cole, the AE911Truth instigator of the FOIA request, estimates that the total exceeds 490,000 documents, videos, photographs, and any other format that FEMA or its contractors used.

So…. again…. THANK YOU!  AND….  STANDBY!

Richard Gage, AIA
Founder / Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Long read but very very important. Everything tied together:
http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/03/01/nikola-tesla-deathbed-confessions-photos-support-claims-george-h-scherff-jr-was-41s

And this is why:
TESLA'S FREE ENERGY SUPPRESSION

Free energy suppression is a conspiracy theory claiming that certain special interest groups are suppressing, or have suppressed in the past, technologies that would or could provide energy at reduced costs, reduced pollution output, or would or could reduce the energy consumption of various devices. Groups most often implicated in such activity are the oil industry, petroleum, national governments and, additionally, automakers. The most common perceived motive is preservation of the economic status quo and sustained increase of fuel prices. Dependence upon expensive energy is perpetuated by governments in order to control the populace by means of hydraulic despotism.

The principal belief is that electric companies, gas heating companies and oil companies would lose half or more of their profits with free energy available. Therefore, these companies donate millions to governments (bribing them) to make sure that free energy devices stay out of the public market. Tactics and means of suppression include buying the patent of the free energy device from the inventor or his family, suing the inventor or patent holder and even murdering the inventor in some cases.

Based on the principles of capitalism, free energy cannot be allowed. The traditional economic system contains three aspects: capital, goods and services. Within the aspects of capital are three subcomponents: currency, credit, and natural capital. Natural capital comprises raw material and energy. This differs considerably from the orthodox definition of capital in economics.

By reviewing history it is understandable why some inventions are not commercialized. It is economics, not science, that is the main factor. It will be remembered that alternating current was opposed by powerful financiers in Tesla's time. Westinghouse promoted his DC, Tesla his AC. Thankfully Tesla won that battle. Tesla is the key player in Free Energy Theories. Below is his proposal.

Tesla was fascinated by radiant energy and its free energy possibilities. He called the Crooke's radiometer, a device which has vanes that spin in a vacuum when exposed to radiant energy "a beautiful invention." He believed that it would become possible to harness energy directly by "connecting to the very wheel-work of nature." Tesla announced a plan for a "cosmic-ray motor" when asked if it was more powerful than the Crooke's radiometer, he answered, "thousands of times more powerful."

In 1901 Tesla Tesla believed that neutron particles were responsible for all radioactive reactions. Radiant matter is in tune with these neutron particles. Radiant matter is simply a re-transmitter of energy from one state to another.

Tesla's free-energy concept was patented in 1901 as an "Apparatus for the Utilization of Radiant Energy." The patent refers to "the sun, as well as other sources of radiant energy, like cosmic rays," that the device works at night is explained in terms of the night-time availability of cosmic rays. Tesla also refers to the ground as "a vast reservoir of negative electricity."
How his radiant energy receiver worked:

From the electric Potential that exists between the elevated plate (plus) and the ground (minus), energy builds up in the capacitor, and, after "a suitable time interval," the accumulated energy will "manifest itself in a powerful discharge" that can do work. The capacitor, says Tesla, should be "of considerable electrostatic capacity," and its dielectric made of "the best quality mica, for it has to withstand potentials that could rupture a weaker dielectric."

Tesla received two patents for this radiant energy device; U.S. Patent No. 685,957 - Apparatus for the Utilization of Radiant Energy and U.S. Patent No. 685,958 - Method of Utilizing Radiant Energy. Both these patents were filed on March 21, 1901 and granted on November 5, 1901. In these patents he explains:
The Earth's Electrostatic Charge

Tesla's intent was to condense the energy trapped between the earth and its upper atmosphere and to transform it into an electric current. He pictured the sun as an immense ball of electricity, positively charged with a potential of some 200 billion volts. The earth, on the other hand, is charged with negative electricity. The tremendous electrical force between these two bodies constituted, at least in part, what he called cosmic energy. It varied from night to day and from season to season but it is always present.

The positive particles are stopped at the ionosphere and between it and the negative charges in the ground, a distance of 60 miles, there is a large difference of voltage - something on the order of 360,000 volts. With the gases of the atmosphere acting as an insulator between these two opposite stores of electrical charges, the region between the ground and the edge of space traps a great deal of energy. Despite the large size of the planet, it is electrically like a capacitor which keeps positive and negative charges apart by using the air as a non-conducting material as an insulator.

The earth has a charge of 96,500 coulombs. With a potential of 360,000 volts, the earth constitutes a capacitor of .25 farads (farads = coulombs/volts). If the formula for calculating the energy stored in a capacitor (E =1/2CV2) is applied to the earth, it turns out that the ambient medium contains 1.6 x 1011 joules or 4.5 megawatt-hours of electrical energy. In order to utilize this high-voltage energy you must do two things -- make an energy sink and then devise a way of making the "sink" oscillate.
"Zero-Point Energy?"

Such a "sink" has to be at a lower energy state than the surrounding medium and, for the energy to continually flow into it, the energy must be continually pumped out. Additionally, this "sink" must maintain a lower energy state while meeting the power requirements of the load attached to it. Electrical energy, watt-seconds, is a product of volts x amps x seconds. Because the period of oscillation does not change, either voltage or current has to be the variable in this system's energy equation. Bifilar wound coils are used in the system because a bifilar wound coil maximizes the voltage difference between its turns, the current is then minimized.

Set into oscillation at its resonant frequency by an external power source. During the "zero-point" cycle the coil will appear as one plate of a capacitor. As voltage across the coil increases, the amount of charge it can siphon will increase. The energy that is taken into the coil through the small energy window (zero-point), appears to be the key to the success of this system. It is at this zero-point where energy is condensed into positive and negative. When energy escapes from the "sink" the magnetic field collapses and a strong magnetic quake is created. Facilitated by a spark gap.

The radiant energy system is a self-oscillating capacitive system. Very little power is expended keeping it going. A small amount of charge moves through the system per cycle, that is, the coulomb per seconds = amps are low. If the charge is used at a low rate, the energy stored in the system will be turned into heat at a slow rate enabling the oscillations to continue for a long period of time.

Tesla's "COIL FOR ELECTRO MAGNETS," patent #512,340 is a very special coil design because, unlike an ordinary coil made by turning wire on a tube form, this one uses two wires laid next to each other on a form but with the end of the first one connected to the beginning of the second one. In this patent Tesla explains that the double coil will store many times the energy of a conventional coil. A bifilar coil is capable of holding more charge than a single wound coil. When operated at resonance, the distributed capacitance of the bifilar coil is able to overcome the counter - electromotive force (e.m.f.) normal to coils, inductive reactance. Because of the electrical activity, a bifilar coil does not work against itself and the potential across the coil quickly builds to a high value. The difference between the turns becomes great enough that the energy is practically all potential, at this point, the system becomes an electrostatic oscillator.

A standard coil of 1000 turns with a potential of 100 volts will have a difference of .1 volt between turns. A similar bifilar coil will have a potential of 50 volts between turns. Stored energy is a function of the square of the voltages the energy. That equates to 502/.12 = 2500/.01 = 250,000 times greater than the standard coil.

1932 Nikola Tesla stated:

I have harnessed the cosmic rays and caused them to operate a motive device...The attractive features of the cosmic rays is their constancy. They shower down on us throughout the whole 24 hours...it will not require devices for storing energy as would be necessary with devices using wind, tide or sunlight...They move with great velocity, exceeding that of light...the cosmic ray ionizes the air, setting free many charges ions and electrons. These charges are captured in a condenser which is made to discharge through the circuit of the motor.
1933 Device to Harness Cosmic Energy:

Tesla's first radiant energy receiver stored static electricity obtained from the air and converted it to a usable form. Tesla's invention is a simple version of T.H. Moray's device. Moray's device used a unique rectifier (RE-valve) to efficiently capture the static electricity from the surrounding air. Moray's oscillator tubes (magnetron transducers) utilized this high-voltage energy to generate an internal secondary "cold" fusion reaction. Stick an antenna up in the air, the higher the better, and wire it to one side of a capacitor, the other going to a good earth ground, and the potential difference will then charge the capacitor. Connect across the capacitor some sort of switching device so that it can be discharged at rhythmic intervals, and you have an oscillating electric output. T.H. Moray simply expanded on Tesla's idea to use high-voltage to create ionic oscillation. He is directly converting ionized particles generated by radiant matter. Radiant Energy is directly converted to electrical power! It is this transfer of energy that could be used for practical purposes.

Tesla was once a household word, sixty or seventy years ago. Why were his acheivements virtually stricken from history almost the day after his death. What did Tesla discover which threatened the powers that be? Since we already know about the many patented inventions, the assumption has always been that the unknown, still classified works were far in advance of the published ones, and were in realization of projects about which Tesla had announced he was working on, or had already tested and developed, but had not yet given to the world.

There have been countless speculations as to what Tesla's most secret discoveries were. At the time of his death, there were in all, the approximate equivalent of a railroad boxcar load of Tesla materials confiscated by the FBI, from around four different storage locations and Tesla's hotel storage and hotel room and safe. Of this, a total of only about 150,000 documents were released to Tesla's Yugoslavian relatives, now held by the Tesla Institute in Belgrade. The remainder of Tesla's papers are still classified, literally tons of notes, documents, drawings, and plans. The government distributed false rumors that "Tesla never kept notes", which was a blatant lie.

Odd behaviour given Tesla's repeatedly unsuccessful efforts to get the attention of the war department, met with ignorance and shoddy treatment. It was not until after it came to their attention in 1942, that the Nazis were building flying saucers and other 'fantasy' weapons based on Tesla's inventions, that the U. S. Government became so concerned. So why hide something from the American public today which the Nazis stole before 1934? In the case of (flying saucer) electro-propulsion, this invention is not only classified, but the very existence of it is categorically denied by the government, while its covert agents in the UFOlogy community attribute it to extraterrestrial, "alien" origins. What better way to deter civilian scientific investigation into the obvious?

Link to this posting: http://www.panacea-bocaf.org/nikolatesla.htm or http://proliberty.com/observer//20070405.htm or http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bush19.htm
Torrent Available Here: http://www.conspiracyresearch.org/forums/index.php?s=3e555ed47ba8b0f2602... - Who_Murdered_Nikola_Tesla_and_Why__ConspiracyResearch.org_.torrent ( 3.29K )- includes the Unauthorized Biography of George Bush & a Richard Styrett interview with Don Nicoloff (the author of the above article)

Deleted Daily Mail Online Article: “US Backed Plan for Chemical Weapon Attack in Syria to Be Blamed on Assad”
Global Research, June 15, 2013

http://globalresearch.ca/deleted-daily-mail-online-article-us-backed-plan-for-chemical-weapon-attack-in-syria-to-be-blamed-on-assad/5339178

In January 29, 2013, Britain’s most popular Daily Newspaper, in its online version Dailymail.co.uk published an article titled:
U.S. ‘backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad’s regime’

A few days later they pulled the article.

What the reason was for the deletion remains unclear. The article was published at this URL:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

There exists a cached version of the article which can be found here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

Syria no-fly zone: Russia's Sergei Lavrov opposed
15 June 2013

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22919322

The US has pledged to support the Syrian opposition with military aid

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has said any attempt to enforce a no-fly zone over Syria using US fighter jets and missiles operating from Jordan would violate international law.

The US has moved Patriot missiles and F-16 fighter jets to Jordan, officially as part of an annual exercise.

Russia opposes any foreign military intervention in the Syrian conflict.

The uprising against President Bashar al-Assad, which began in 2011, has left an estimated 93,000 people dead.

"You don't have to be a great expert to understand that this will violate international law”

"There have been leaks from Western media regarding the serious consideration to create a no-fly zone over Syria through the deployment of Patriot anti-aircraft missiles and F-16 jets in Jordan," said Mr Lavrov, speaking at a joint news conference in Moscow with his Italian counterpart.

"You don't have to be a great expert to understand that this will violate international law," he said.

Mr Lavrov also said evidence presented by the US of chemical weapons use in Syria apparently did not meet reliability criteria set out by the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.

Despite demands, Syria no-fly zone a no-go for US
Published October 12, 2014

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/12/despite-demands-syria-no-fly-zone-no-go-for-us/

WASHINGTON –  The Obama administration's promise to limit U.S. military engagement against Islamic State militants makes it difficult to accept Turkey's terms for joining the fight in neighboring Syria.

Turkey and other American allies want the U.S. to create a no-fly zone inside Syrian territory. Yet doing that would mean embracing one of two options President Barack Obama long has resisted: cooperating with Syrian President Bashar Assad's government or taking out its air defenses, an action tantamount to war.

There are increasing demands for the creation of a secure buffer on the Syrian side of the border with Turkey.

The U.S. and others in the coalition fighting the militants are pleading with Turkey, a NATO ally, to prevent the fall of Kobani, a border town where the United Nations is warning of mass casualties.

A "safe zone" would require Americans and their partners to protect ground territory and patrol the sky, meaning enforcement of a no-fly area.

Syria destroys two warplanes used by ISIS to train fighter pilots for terrorist 'air force'
Published: 16:06, 22 October 2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2803457/Syria-destroys-two-warplanes-used-ISIS-train-fighter-pilots-terrorist-airforce.html#comments

The Syrian Air Force has destroyed two fighter jets belonging to the Islamic State just days after observers claimed to have witnessed the terror group training fighters to use them.

Monitoring groups in the war-ravaged country last week claimed to have seen the fanatics flying three captured warplanes over short distances from an airbase in Aleppo - understood to be the first time ISIS has taken to the sky.

This morning Syria's Information Minister Omran Zoabi told state news agency SANA that the air force had already destroyed two of the planes and is continuing to search for the third jet.

In order for a no-fly zone to be created there has to be a credible threat from an ISIS air force in the region. A no-fly zone would justify the shooting down of Syrian aircraft that have violated their own sovereign air space.. well at least ISIS have 1 plane! There you go.. mission accomplished!! Full steam ahead boys..

Don't forget our wise Canadian politicians are also sending our F16's over to bomb civilians er I mean terrorists.

I can just imagine them firing up on the tarmac in all their glory!

RRRRRR------RRRRRR------RRRRRR, give er a kick Eh, I did give er a kick, well give er another

RRRRRR------RRRRRR------RRRRRR---------chugga chugga chugga chugga pssss

Ya she don't work Eh, well screw er then let's go have a beer I don't need this shit.

Were also towing our destroyer the USS Pineapple over followed by our fleet of used second hand submarines. They don't actually submerge yet and if they do they may not ever resurface but make no mistake they are a threat to someone....to who i'm not sure.

AC

« Last Edit: 2014-10-23, 16:10:22 by Allcanadian »

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 100
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:21:34