PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 16:03:48
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: The FLEET DIY KIT  (Read 74622 times)
Group: Guest
The Do-It-Yourself (DIY) FLEET device is in pre-production.

Included in the Kit are:
(1) A working overunity FLEET at tseung resonance allowing the device to run with no battery for up to 90 minutes.  We guarantee that the supplied sample will run more than 2 minutes with 38 LEDs.
(2) Two complete sets of components and a breadboard with full instructions so that the buyer can build his own overunity FLEET.
(3) Entry form for International Competion on a number of topics.  Some example topics include the longest time without battery; the largest number of LEDs, the automatic recharging of batteries, the highest output power as determined by the calorimeter test; the largest motor power or torque from one or more 2n2222 transistor configurations.
(4) For those who want to own a piece of this technology, we also supply an entry form to buy ONE share of the "Lead-Out Energy Company" at a fixed price (e.g. USD20) when the "Lead-Out Energy Company goes public.
(5) Videos from the Demonstration Centers.  Some videos include actual examples of cutting electricity bill by over 90%; air pumps that last for at least 30 minutes with a few hand crank motions; LEDs lamps that last for at least 10 hours generating 1KW with a 12V battery - the battery can be recharged with solar panels; Oscilloscope shots confirming the resonance effects; one special situation that a dimming LED board got back to full brightness due to Lead-Out energy when it drifted pass a Tseung resonance peak.  Many new and exciting resonance matching cases where the household electrical appliances "suddenly" use much less electricity.

The planned retail price of the DIY Kit is USD20.  For developing countries, we shall help the people to produce some key parts at home and earn decent wages.  Soon, they will master the technology.

God Bless.

tesung,

I wish you sucess, but you should know that I built a joule ringer a while ago that ran for almost a day off a small capacitor (10 uF) and lit up an LED.   My advice is not to claim overunity, since you have not proved it, and somebody will ask for a refund when they discover that it's not overunity after testing it PROPERLY, which you have not done.    So just call it a joule ringer kit for experimenting.

just my advice,

EM

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Agreed.

And Lawrence, you may want to refresh your memory about the posting terms and conditions regarding claims of overunity.

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Group: Tinkerer

The exploration of all that may be possible with the kit certainly
has merit.  The cost seems to be quite reasonable, particularly
when one considers the costs of other kits from certain well
known providers.

For purposes of claiming the "prize" O.U.R. has indeed defined
what "overunity" must be as per the link referenced by poynt99.

It may be possible that other kinds of "overunity" may exist
within other contexts. If, for example, a way is devised which
causes "household electrical appliances [to] "suddenly"
use much less electricity"
then it might be argued that that is
another kind of "overunity."  Enhancing the efficiency of a device to
such a level does result in obtaining something for nothing.

"Joule Thief" and "Joule Ringer" are much overused.  We truly
are in need of a much more imaginitive descriptor.  As an old
sailor I find the term "FLEET" to hold special significance.  It is
original and good.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

We should not get too caught up with counting LEDs as a load device. Their current
draw is variable and almost nothing. Possibly the answer is to scale up and use a
resistor with a heat sink which will heat up, and measure the temperature gain if
this load is immersed in oil.

A working overunity FLEET at tseung resonance allowing the device to run with no battery for up to 90 minutes.  We guarantee that the supplied sample will run more than 2 minutes with 38 LEDs.

I'm totally baffled. How can you claim overunity, but in the very next breath state that the unit will only run for up to 90 minutes?  

It's no different from winding up a 90-day longcase clock (or any other wind-up clock) and telling people that it is an overunity device because it will run for 90 days (or whatever) without any further input.

All we have here is the electronic equivalent of a mechanical wind up clock - eventually it winds down!

Lawrence you might get some divine revelation  C.C, but you certainly won't get the Nobel prize!

I think Lasersaber's simple cct will give you a run for your money:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoEXCweMxhk&feature=channel&list=UL

All we have here is the electronic equivalent of a mechanical wind up clock - eventually it winds down!

The electronic equivalent is a charged capacitor.

Are you saying that Lawrence ships a charged cap when the customers send in their $20?

I'm totally baffled. How can you claim overunity, but in the very next breath state that the unit will only run for up to 90 minutes?  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoEXCweMxhk&feature=channel&list=UL

Claim overunity, play safe with a contradictory statement, then sit back and watch and let the dosh roll in!

Hoppy

How can you claim overunity, but in the very next breath state that the unit will only run for up to 90 minutes? 
Its called frictional and other losses. An OU system faced with heavy such losses would run down.

These discussions are great.

The DIY kit will ensure that every buyer will have the right ferrite cores, the right capacitors, the right resistors, the right transistors, the right LEDs that can match and resonate.  The actual working sample that comes will guarantee the lighting up of 38 LEDs for 2 minutes.  Every person in the World will theoretically be able to reproduce the result in a few days(or hours).

Lighting up LEDs is not a big deal as many have achieved the same with Joule Thief and Joule Ringer equivalent.  

How about using the DIY kit to pump air for your fish tank?  I can use the DIY kit to pump air for my live baits for fishing.  Just a few hand cranks and the air pump continues to work for over 30 minutes - enough to last the bus ride to the fishing place.  If the ride is long, just crank a few more times half way.

This will be one of the many competitions.  See whose FLEET pump last longest.

You can see this air pump in operation in the Demonstration Center in Hong Kong now and later in all parts of the World.

Is the DIY kit worth the money?

God bless.

Is the DIY kit worth the money?

Yes, it is. What about postage & packing?

Videos are all very fine but I think it needs a printed manual. Nothing huge, but it
needs to contain a parts list, various circuit diags and theory of operation along
with recommended internet discussion groups, a list of useful posts, and pointers
on how to scale up the project. (You could even highlight a few participants who
are donkeys).

When people have posted their input output results and have achieved a certain
standard, then you could invite them to an advanced discusssion group,
a technique used by the Bedini Yahoo group.

Paul-R.

Its called frictional and other losses. An OU system faced with heavy such losses would run down.

Der... yes... and that is what every system faces isn't it?   C.C

It's these very loses that need to be overcome in order for something to run continually. If something runs down after 90 minutes it obviously can't overcome the losses, so clearly cannot be putting out more energy than went in. It's really not that hard to grasp.

I fail even to see any argument for OU here.

Seems to me it's just a variation of the same old chestnut. And speaking of nuts, the thing that surprises me most about all this, is that Ramset has not turned up to champion the cause.  :)

No where's that wall for me to bang my head on!

What can one do with the DIY kit (A)?

(1)   Reproduce the basic Joule Thief circuit lighting one LED.  This usually is the first exercise.  The user will be able to use the breadboard and change the configuration.
(2)   Add more LEDs and arrange them in different forms.  Instead of the letter BSI, the user can show his initial or any simple message such as LOVE.  The user learns how to arrange LEDs in series and in parallel.
(3)   Add the capacitor to produce a LCR circuit for tuning.  When the battery is taken off, the LEDs should remain ON.  The passing grade is 2 minutes or more.  Some will pass first time.  The majority will take a few more times.  This is the start of the tuning process.
(4)   The first step in the tuning process is likely to increase the number of turns in winding the toroid.  The user will find that the tightness of winding is as important as increasing the number of turns.  Since he may not have the multimeters or oscilloscopes, he will rely on the no-battery time to compare the efficiency of his prototypes.
(5)   The second step in the tuning process is likely to be the adding of the Secondary Winding.  The Secondary Winding will allow the user to fine-tune the device.  Changing the number of turns in the Secondary will affect the brightness of the LEDs, the number of LEDs lighted and the duration of the no-battery time.
(6)   When the user feels confident, he will use two transistors, two toroids or two capacitors in his prototypes.  He will find that he can prolong the no-battery time to more than 30 minutes with some configurations.  He will try to get more information from the Internet.  He will find some interesting configurations and results.  He will start to think about entering the International Competition.

***The breadboard is great in the initial stages of learning and changing configurations.  However, it is not suitable for shipping to enter International Competitions.  The connection wires are bound to get loose and the result is likely to be totally different.  The user is advised to learn and master soldering.  The local DIY kit distributor and/or retailer will be eager to help and sell extra tools.

May God guide us to help the World.

Group: Professor

I appreciate that Lawrence continues to persevere with this effort.  The price is very reasonable and I'm happy to sign up, and to test the device.

"Videos from the Demonstration Centers.  Some videos include actual examples of cutting electricity bill by over 90%; air pumps that last for at least 30 minutes with a few hand crank motions; LEDs lamps that last for at least 10 hours generating 1KW with a 12V battery - the battery can be recharged with solar panels; Oscilloscope shots confirming the resonance effects; one special situation that a dimming LED board got back to full brightness due to Lead-Out energy when it drifted pass a Tseung resonance peak.  Many new and exciting resonance matching cases where the household electrical appliances "suddenly" use much less electricity.

The planned retail price of the DIY Kit is USD20.  For developing countries, we shall help the people to produce some key parts at home and earn decent wages.  Soon, they will master the technology."

I'd like to give it a chance.

You know, I have nothing at all against improving efficiency of systems by tuning them to resonance, that makes good sense.

However, what does not make sense is claiming overunity - if a system can't ultimately overcome its own losses then it is not showing overunity. Time is only a measure of efficiency, not overunity.

High performance, low-loss, yes - overunity, NO!

I think we could do without all the god-speak too, that adds nothing to anyones credibility in this day and age. In fact I'm inclined to think that religious people don't have any real grasp of science, and why should they when 2 loaves of bread and a few fishfingers can be made to feed 5000 hungry people!

We no longer need gods to fill the gaps in our lack of understanding of science anymore, so what are all the religious references about - this is the 21st century 'for Christ's sake!'  ;)

Quote from: Farrah Day
However, what does not make sense is claiming overunity - if a system
can't ultimately overcome its own losses then it is not showing overunity.
Time is only a measure of efficiency, not overunity.

High performance, low-loss, yes - overunity, NO!

I suppose it depends upon the "unity" that the performance of the device
is "over."  And how the additional "work" that would normally be a loss is
accounted for.

The problem with the definition which requires more power out than goes
in is that it is, for all practical purposes, unattainable.  The "overunity"
devices which have come along that have demonstrated this possibilty
are impossible to comprehend; let alone replicate.

When only certain persons have the "touch" to make it work what is the
conclusion that must be arrived at? 

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Energy source that drives the DIY kit

In general, there can be three sources:
(1)   An external power source such as the Mains Power.  This Mains Power is supplied by the Electricity Companies.  This Mains Power can be used to drive a DC Power Generator as INPUT to the FLEET DIY Kit.  The advantage of this set up over the battery is that the DC voltage can be tuned to any reasonable value.  There will be no power run down as in a battery system.  In addition, the DC Power Generator also shows the DC current in Amps.  The INPUT DC Power can thus be calculated easily – Power = Voltage * Current.

(2)   A stored Power Source such as a battery or a super capacitor.  The battery uses stored chemical energy.  When such chemicals are converted from one compound to another, chemical energy can be converted into electrical energy.  More scientifically, there is a difference in the Electron Cloud Distribution around different Compounds.  This difference is the useful chemical energy that we can use in a standard batter system.  Rechargeable batteries use reversible chemical reactions.  The technology of super capacitors has made rapid progress.  They can store many Farrads and release them gradually.  The FLEET DIY kit can use batteries and super capacitors but these are NOT the primary source of energy of the device.

(3)   The real energy driving the DIY Kit is the lead-out electron motion energy from the electrical circuit and the surrounding.  In order for this to happen, we need to have special resonance conditions.  A professor friend objected to my using the term resonance.  His advice is to use the term “Tseung Resonance” to differentiate the new understanding.  (Just like some people objected to my use of the term overunity.  I shall use the term lead-out energy from now on.)  With the DIY Kit, we have two oscillating systems.  The first is the LCR circuit (toroid, capacitor and resistor).  The second is the Pulse Switching Circuit from the 2n2222 transistor.  We can simply put these two together and we can light up a LED as in the standard Joule Thief.  However, if we tune them properly with the help of oscilloscopes, we can observe vastly different efficiencies.  One circuit can only light up 38 LEDs for 10 seconds with the battery removed.  Another circuit with the same components can light up 38 LEDs for over 30 minutes. This phenomenon occurs in many resonance situations.  The trick is get the various parameters correctly matched. The new term “Tseung Resonance” will now be used to describe this matching.  In general, the tuning parameters include:

a.   The Battery or Power Supply Voltage
b.   The type of transistors used
c.   The toroid (type of ferrite, diameter, number of windings, winding techniques)
d.   The capacitor (voltage rating, Farad value, type)
e.   The resistors (in form of actual resistors, variable resistors or LEDs)
f.   The breadboard and the connecting wires (This is best shown on the oscilloscope.  The Input and Output waveforms (voltage, current and power) for two FLEET devices built by two different persons using the same components and following same instructions can be vastly different.)
g.   The external surrounding.  This can be demonstrated by the simple act of putting the hand over the circuit and the brightness of the LEDs changed.  A more dramatic effect is to move a permanent magnet over the board (but not touching).

I shall list the many experiments that conclusively demonstrated the lead-out energy at Tseung Resonance in the future posts.  All these can be seen at the Demonstration Centers.  They can be replicated at all top universities and research organizations with the right equipment and resources.

May the Almighty continue to guide us on the correct path to benefit the World.

Your explanations are very helpful.

"Lead-Out Energy" and "Tseung Resonance" are excellent choices
for the phenomena you've discovered and perfected.

Differentiation from the Joule Thief/Joule Ringer is helpful too.

Group: Professor

I think we could do without all the god-speak too, that adds nothing to anyones credibility in this day and age. In fact I'm inclined to think that religious people don't have any real grasp of science, and why should they when 2 loaves of bread and a few fishfingers can be made to feed 5000 hungry people!

We no longer need gods to fill the gaps in our lack of understanding of science anymore, so what are all the religious references about - this is the 21st century 'for Christ's sake!'  ;)

Sir Isaac Newton was and is well known for the depth of his religious beliefs.  He was a Christian like Lawrence and myself.  

Albert Einstein alluded to a belief in Deity:  "God does not play dice with the universe".

Michael Faraday.    Benjamin Franklin.

My experience is that many notable scientists believe in God, and many are devout Christians as well.  Harvey Fletcher comes to mind.

I do not believe in a "god of the gaps" (nice try).

I believe in freedom of speech and freedom of religion (first amendment, bill of RIGHTS), don't you?
« Last Edit: 2012-08-12, 14:19:44 by PhysicsProf »

I believe in freedom of speech and freedom of religion (first amendment, bill of RIGHTS), don't you?

Yes I do...

Whatever floats your boat. But religion and one's faith have no place here on a science forum and should be kept private. Religion has no logical bearing on anything here (other than perhaps in Tseung's mind), and given that religion has been the root cause for untold deaths and horror in the past (and present), I see his constant religious rantings and biblical references as almost offensive.

Sir Isaac Newton was and is well known for the depth of his religious beliefs.  He was a Christian like Lawrence and myself.  

Albert Einstein alluded to a belief in Deity:  "God does not play dice with the universe".

Michael Faraday.    Benjamin Franklin.

My experience is that many notable scientists believe in God, and many are devout Christians as well.  Harvey Fletcher comes to mind.

Hey, nobody's perfect!

Was Einstein religious?
Some of the most famous quotes attributed to him suggest he was - namely, "God does not play dice with the universe."

But a handwritten letter that the great physicist wrote to the philosopher Eric Gutkind in 1954, a year before his death at age 76, suggests he had serious problems with organised religion. "The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends, which are nevertheless pretty childish," he wrote.

« Last Edit: 2012-08-12, 16:55:58 by Farrah Day »

There is an easier form of religion in science call psychology, study of the soul.  There are many similarities between science and religion. 

People who dedicated themselves to religion wish to find a solution to human negative emotions in order to be happy.  People who dedicated themselves to science wish to find a solution to human physical hardship in order to be happy.

Both science and religion concepts before becoming official, must be tested and shown that it works. 

Religion, when being used wrongly, are just as bad if not worse than a weapon of mass destruction.

To me, science is religion for dummy.  It almost like physics concept that is too abstract that needs to be broken down to simple equations for engineers to use.  Of course everyone should stick to the level and style they comfortable.  One time I show my brother the calculus method to find slope for his algebra class... I was corrected and realized how wrong I was. 

To me, science is religion for dummy.  

Hi Gibbs, I take it that English is not your first language, but that aside, here you seem to be saying that religious people are by virtue of being religious, very clever, whilst science-minded folk and scientists are 'dummies'.

Just curious, but what worldly wisdom brought you that inane conclusion?

In the past I have had 'interesting' discussions with so-called God-fearing folk and Christians regarding aliens. Aliens... you ask? Yes, ETs (extraterrestrials) - life not of Earth origin - and whether or not they too would be God's creation. Most religious people suddenly become less vocal, some don't understand the question, others avoid answering by providing alternative but irrational counter-arguments, while others dismiss alien life altogether (just as they dismiss the evidence of evolution and dinosaur fossils). But not one of them seems to understand that if God exists, he indeed is an alien!

Quote from: Farrah Day
...- life not of Earth origin - and whether or not they too would be God's creation.

Interesting question.  The answer, of course, is found within The Book.

Our Creator may not have created certain species of "aliens" directly
since certain levels of the family too have the ability to "create."  There
are sentient beings with far greater abilities and powers than we have.

Just as we humans have the ability to produce various living hybrids
and genetically engineered beings they too have the ability, but even
more complex than our own, to produce genetic hybrids and cross-species.

Our Creator (our Father) does assume responsibility for the actions of
all members of His family, no matter how they came into existence,
and will in due time make all things right as we progress in our development.

Your explanations are very helpful.

"Lead-Out Energy" and "Tseung Resonance" are excellent choices
for the phenomena you've discovered and perfected.

Differentiation from the Joule Thief/Joule Ringer is helpful too.

Since the main concept is to use Tseung resonance to lead-out energy, the focus is on tuning.  In order to achieve tuning, the use of the oscilloscopes (two preferred) is essential.  If the Joule Thief/Joule Ringer researchers use the oscilloscope to measure the instantaneous voltage and instantaneous current and then use the computer to work out the instantaneous power, they will discover many interesting phenomena.
They can then vary the many parameters to get to a Tseung resonance condition - the amount of lead-out energy will be higher at such conditions.
The trick is to keep the device at such a Tseung resonance condition as long as possible.  This is the difference between the FLEET researchers and the Joule Thief/Joule Ringer researchers as of today.

Hi Gibbs, I take it that English is not your first language, but that aside, here you seem to be saying that religious people are by virtue of being religious, very clever, whilst science-minded folk and scientists are 'dummies'.

Just curious, but what worldly wisdom brought you that inane conclusion?

In the past I have had 'interesting' discussions with so-called God-fearing folk and Christians regarding aliens. Aliens... you ask? Yes, ETs (extraterrestrials) - life not of Earth origin - and whether or not they too would be God's creation. Most religious people suddenly become less vocal, some don't understand the question, others avoid answering by providing alternative but irrational counter-arguments, while others dismiss alien life altogether (just as they dismiss the evidence of evolution and dinosaur fossils). But not one of them seems to understand that if God exists, he indeed is an alien!

Hi Farrah Day,

First I hope it's OK with Mr. Tseung here.  Second, I hope we're not hitting the sensitive subject about religion.  I think these are fun discussions and we shouldn't be too uptight talking about it.

I just think that science derived from religion.  If I must guess, I say religion has been around before science.  Now the concept of energy conservation is not something new in my opinion.  Monks used to go around asking for food, and in return, share their knowledge as a service.  Later on, they evolved to the concept of self working to provide their own.  That shown they never believed something comes from nothing.  They have a passion for calligraphy, chess, exercise, building..etc.  Those are arts and arts are science.  They are... scientists. 

It's simple to think that I have a father and my father has a father and so on.  It's natural to think there are higher beings than us just as there are... many lower beings than us we step on in the yard.  If someone ask me how many level of being above me, I would say infinite.  I don't think anyone knows how high it goes.  All of my thinking is based on the thing I see everyday and experience through life.  Ants walk by me everyday, flowers fractal pattern, hate, love, hope, despair...etc...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 16:03:48