PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:18:18
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: What is New?  (Read 25782 times)
Group: Guest
This new thread will show the latest developments

This thread will contain the latest and even unconfirmed experiments, thoughts, ideas and discussions.  As such information is developed further, it will be moved to approprite threads.

March 7  Simple Computer calculation on the concept of an oscillating piston can change the random order of air molecules into a pulsed order.  The kinetic energy of air molecules can be made to do useful work.  The details are in reply 53 of:
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/7434-lee-tseung-lead-out-bring-energy-theory-2.html#post133337

That forum does not allow .XLS or .ZIP extensions.  Thus I include that simple spreadsheet here.

Some text is reproduced here:
Simple Computer model to illustrate proof-of-concept

I wrote a simple spreadsheet to check on the validity of the proof-of-concept computer model. It assumes the molecule travels initially with velocity Vm in the +X direction and collides with Piston initially travelling with velocity Vp in the –X direction.

The spreadsheet allows me to calculate the velocity of the molecule after collision that obeys the Law of Conservation of Momentum and the Law of Conservation of Energy by varying the values of Vm, Vp and the ratio of the mass (Piston/molecule).

With the simple assumption used in the spreadsheet, the Piston velocity slowed by 0.0022% and the molecular velocity rebounded with an increase of 20%.

This simple spreadsheet showed that the molecular velocity can increase very significantly after the collision – confirming the validity of the basic assumptions. The vibrating piston can affect the velocity of the moving molecules significantly. Energy can be transferred to produce the pulsing order.
[/b]

Edited to add second spreadsheet showing collision with a receding piston.
« Last Edit: 2011-03-07, 13:15:42 by ltseung888 »

The two additional spreadsheets to include molecules travel towards the piston at an angle are done.

One is when the piston approaches - increase in velocity. (Model 3)
One is when the piston recedes - decrease in velocity. (Model 4)

That completes the theoretical understanding of changing the random order of molecules to pulsed order.
Kinetic energy of air molecules can be used.

The maths have been checked out by more than one group now.

If the maths is correct and more tuning forks sound louder and last longer than one alone, we can bring-in the kinetic energy of air molecules under resonance conditions.

In Aaron's Words: Many claimed OU devices are OPEN systems in non-equillibrium thermodynamics.

In my terms: We can use traditional Newtonian Physics to show that energy can be brought-in.

Can we compare it the Miracle - water turned to wine.  All can enjoy.  Amen.

Divine Revelation
神的啟示
Lawrence Tseung on March 8, 2011
Email: ltseung@hotmail.com

What is a scientific discovery?  What is a Divine Revelation?  How would one classify an earth-shaking invention as a scientific discovery or as a Divine Revelation?

什麼是一個科學發現?  什麼是神的啟示?  你怎麼將一個震撼全球的發明, 視為一個科學發現,或視為神的啟示?

Let us consider a real example of today.  Let us look at the simple tuning fork invented in the seventeenth century.  The tuning fork has been and is still used everyday by musicians to tune their musical instruments.  In high school physics, the tuning fork resonance experiment is standard.  Two identical tuning forks on resonance boxes are placed close to each other.  The first tuning fork is struck and the second tuning fork will pick up the vibration.  The resulting sound will be louder and last longer.

今天讓我們考慮一個真正的例子。  讓我們看看在十七世紀時發明的音叉。  現今的音樂家仍然用音叉調整他們的樂器。  在高中物理,音叉共鳴是標準的實驗。  安置二個相同的音叉,在不同的共鳴箱子上。  敲擊第一個音叉,第二個音叉將拾起振動。
發生的聲音將是更加大聲和更加持久的。

I looked at the phenomenon and prayed for Divine Revelations.  The Divine Revelation came as a simple question.  Instead of just two tuning forks on resonance boxes, if one puts a third, fourth,…nth identical tuning forks, what will happen?  Will the resulting sound be louder and last even longer?  If so, where does the extra energy come from?

我祈求神的啟示。  神的啟示, 來自一個簡單的問題。  如果你投入三,四,…N 個相同音叉,發生的聲音是否更加大聲和更加持久?  如果那樣,額外的能量, 來自何處?

The correct answer is - the extra energy must come from the surrounding air. The moving molecules travelling towards the approaching tuning fork will bounce back with a higher velocity.  The moving molecules travelling towards the receding tuning fork will bounce back with a lower velocity.

正確答案是---額外的能量, 必須來自周圍的空氣。
音叉的擺動, 會將移動的空氣分子,以一種更高的速度回彈,
或會將移動的分子,以一種更低的速度回彈 。

This means that we are actually bringing-in energy from still air.  Once we understood that the kinetic energy of air could be brought-in at resonance, we asked the related question – can electrical (LCR) resonance bring-in the electromagnetic energy?  The expected answer is YES.  The detailed description can be found in the Energetic Forum discussions (http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/7434-lee-tseung-lead-out-bring-energy-theory.html).

這意味著我們可以在不動的空氣中, 用共鳴帶出能量。 
相關問題是---電子線路(LCR)共鳴, 能否帶出電磁能?  答案是---可以。  詳細的描述記載在 Energetic Forum (http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/7434-lee-tseung-lead-out-bring-energy-theory.html)。。

To me, the Miracle is still being revealed.  It is like the Miracle when Jesus turned water to wine. Or when he fed thousands with two fishes and five pieces of bread.  I am enjoying the feast and all of you can join in.  There is plenty for all.  I am just an instrument in this Miracle.  The Miracle Worker is the Almighty.  Divine Revelation is to benefit all – not just a few privileged elite.  Amen.

對我,神的啟示仍然在繼續中。  它是像聖經中描述的奇蹟,耶穌變水成酒。和用二條魚和五片麵包, 滿足數以千計的飢餓聽眾。
我在享受這聖餐,你們大家都可以加入共享。 
我是在這個奇蹟中的一個釘子。  創做奇蹟者是全能之神。  神的啟示是要全人類得益---不僅是一些精英。  阿門。

Miracle from the Almighty?

I was calculating how much it would take to set up two oscilloscopes, a signal generator, a DC power supply, some resistors, capacitors, inductors, ferrite rings, rods and miscellaneous items to do the experiments in USA.

The minimum estimate using equipment and parts from China is around US$1,000.  I was praying on how to get the money.  The prayer was answered today.

The Hong Kong Government is giving HK$6,000 to every Hong Kong Citizen with a valid Hong Kong Identity Card – including those outside Hong Kong.  That amounts to around US$770.  My own out-of-pocket expense will only be US$230.  That US$230 has already been donated by a US supporter.  Should I set up a “garage laboratory” in USA?  ;) ;) ;)

The World does not need to wait for me to return to Hong Kong to see the resonate waveforms.  They will come out from Irvine, CA.

Is this another Miracle or Guidance from the Almighty?  Amen

Please read the following on the understanding of the Law of Conservation of Momentum.

http://www.physicsclassroom.com/class/momentum/u4l2b.cfm

For elastic collision between a ball and a piston, the two laws must be obeyed.

Law of Conservation of Momentum and
Law of Conservation of Energy

This is Classical Newtonian Physics.  The Divine Revelation is that the piston moving in the -X direction loses momentum and energy to a ball travelling in +X direction.  It will gain momentum and energy from a ball travelling in the -X direction on the other side.  Thus the net gain or loss of the piston is minimal.  The two rebouncing balls or molecules will have large changes in their velocity - hence large changes in momentum and kinetic energy.

This is classical Newtonian Mechanics.  Amen.

One good question raised was - if the oscillation piston provides pulsed order motion of molecules in the +X and -X directions, how would the Y and Z direction going molecules be affected?

The answer is – some of them will have non head-on collisions.  These non head-on collisions will change the previously Y and Z direction moving molecules into +X or –X motion.

In other words, if we first change the +X and –X going molecules into a X pulsing order, some of the Y and Z direction moving molecules will have non head-on collisions and become +X or –X going.

This is actually the result of the general understanding of kinetic theory of gases in motion.  When a gas is moving in the +X direction, the pressure it exerts in the Y and Z directions will be reduced.  (The Bernoulli Effect used to explain why airplanes fly.)

*** The Pulsed Order does not require a large amount of energy supplied by the piston.  The energy comes from the kinetic energy of the molecules.

deleted.
« Last Edit: 2011-03-18, 10:29:44 by ltseung888 »

The debate that will be the theoretical basis for many OU claims

The draft description of the debate is:

Lawrence Tseung (ltseung888) claims that he can use pure Newtonian Mechanics to conclusively demonstrate that the kinetic energy of air molecules can be brought-in at sound resonance in air.  In other words, the random motion of the air molecules can be changed into a pulsed order.  That pulsed order can do work.  The energy used to do work comes from the kinetic energy of the air molecules.  MH proposes that such is impossible.

Implication of the debate

If what is claimed by Lawrence Tseung is true, kinetic energy of air molecules can be brought-in at sound resonance, then:
1.   We may be able to bring-in the almost inexhaustible air energy without wind anywhere on Earth.
2.   There will be a new understanding of resonance – external energy is brought-in at sound resonance.  Can external energy (electron motion energy) be brought-in via electrical (LCR) resonance?
3.   Is the tuning fork setup an OPEN system?  Are many of the claimed OU devices OPEN systems?  If so, energy can flow in and out.  The common objection that such claims violate the Law of Conservation of Energy cannot apply.

Who are invited to the debate?

At present, we plan to have PhysicsProf as the moderator.  He is a real physics professor and can verify the validity of every equation quoted.

Lawrence Tseung may invite another academic person.

MH is encouraged to invite others with strong background in Physics, Mathematics or Mechanical Engineering.

The above will debate in a “Participants Thread” to keep the topic focused.

All others are welcome to participate via a “Public Thread.

May God grant us the wisdom to help solve the Energy Crisis and prevent another Nuclear Reactor Disaster.  Amen

If what is claimed by Lawrence Tseung is true, kinetic energy of air molecules can be brought-in at sound resonance, then:
1.   We may be able to bring-in the almost inexhaustible air energy without wind anywhere on Earth.
2.   There will be a new understanding of resonance – external energy is brought-in at sound resonance.  Can external energy (electron motion energy) be brought-in via electrical (LCR) resonance?
3.   Is the tuning fork setup an OPEN system?  Are many of the claimed OU devices OPEN systems?  If so, energy can flow in and out.  The common objection that such claims violate the Law of Conservation of Energy cannot apply.

I will respond right here Lawrence and I know that I am repeating myself:

1.  Zero energy can be gained from the Brownian motion of air molecules.  The movement is random and therefore self-canceling in nature.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownian_motion

2.  Resonance is fully understood already.  LCR resonance cannot "bring in" external energy.  It's just a fantasy on your part with no theoretical basis and no experimental evidence.

3.  The terms "open system" and "closed system" are almost meaningless concepts that are often mentioned on the free energy forums.  "Open system" implies that energy can mysteriously come from "somewhere else" without ever defining the form of the energy or where it is supposed to come from.  Therefore, no, energy cannot "flow in and out."  One more time, that is a meaningless concept.  Energy in from where?  Energy out to where?  What form of energy?  These questions are never answered.

The truth is that you can look at a system and deduce how energy flows through the system and how it gets transformed.  Then you can make measurements to confirm your deductions.  This has nothing to do with "open vs. closed" but rather it has everything to do with the reality of how the world actually works.

MileHigh
« Last Edit: 2011-03-19, 18:21:13 by MileHigh »

Hi All,
 It would be my honest opinion that MH is correct. All successful 'open' systems do indeed have an 'extra' input of energy from a source not always known. This entails a connection with a 'flow' of energy that may not be apparent. The idea of the hydro electric generator is but one example. This is quite clear. Gravity and a large head of water.....
 The thermopile is another, differing temperatures.
The sweet qsm, things start becoming more complex as this is not clear as in the SM TPU.
 All these are examples of open systems but not a single comment is made on the real reason behind them.
Hydro electric generation requires the sun. Its that simple. The rest is harmony with nature.
Resonating a loop of wire alone cannot produce 'extra' energy without a connection with another source of energy. The conservation of energy is always met. There are specifics that throw us off the 'track', the Multipactor effect on high power microwave transmitter waveguides causing ice to build up is one. Careful design prevents this....
 Its what we don't know or see that gives rise to the magic of 'free energy'.
I'm with MH, no source of energy can magically appear, its always been there. We are just not looking in the right direction.
 Steve

April 17 update

I have been contacted by a United Nations Organization – the Free Trade Zone in Lake Victoria, East Africa.  They would like to run seminars/workshops on “Bring-in” energy theory and experiments.

http://www.sseesamirembe.com/

1.   They confirmed that the Output Power Curves from FLEET are standing waves.  We can apply the classic standing wave analysis techniques to understand and quantify them.

2.   Standing wave is a sure sign of resonance.  FLEET achieved resonance in July 2010.  See replies 114, 115 at http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/7434-lee-tseung-lead-out-bring-energy-theory-4.html#post137594

3.   Kinetic energy of air molecules can be brought-in at sympathetic vibrations of multiple tuning forks.  This is proven conclusively with Newtonian Mechanics. http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=771.0

4.   Electron Motion Energy is likely to be brought-in with multiple LCR resonance.  The FLEET waveforms are good experimental evidence.  The Steven Mark device may not be a hoax.  The replicators have not hit on the resonance conditions yet.

5.   The Pulse rotational wheels require precision control of the Pulsing Mechanism in both mechanical and computer programming.  The garage engineer is unlikely to have tools or skills to do such prototypes.  Most previous replicators rely on reed switches or similar and hope to hit on the sympathetic vibration conditions.  Failure is expected.  Toranarod has now posted excellent information at the Energetic Forum.  http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/6959-robert-adams-pulse-motor-design-review.html

6.   I believe the best research direction for the home inventor is the Multiple LCR resonance circuits.  Use two oscilloscopes to tune, capture and display the Input and Output waveforms.  In the case of FLEET, the Output Power Waveform is a standing wave.  That is a clear sign of resonance.  The analysis must obey classical standing wave theory and practices.  Such analysis clearly showed that the Output Power is much greater than Input Power.  COP >> 1 has been achieved since July 2010.

7.   It is now a matter of spreading the information.  Planning and running the seminar/workshop is a good way to go.  Other groups are welcome to use and improve such information.

Water has been turned into wine.  More servers are needed.  Amen.

Lawrence:

I have bowed out of any active participation in your threads.  However, I want to comment about your use of the term "standing waves."

Standing waves need a physical medium that has the property of length.  The classic example is a skipping rope where if you shake it at the right frequency you get a standing wave.  Another example is a guitar, where the strings can vibrate with a standing wave pattern.  In electromagnetics, you can have standing waves in some sort of a resonant cavity.  The resonant cavity has a dimension of length.

There are no standing waves in a Joule Thief.  It's impossible for a Joule Thief circuit to exhibit the property of standing waves, there is no dimension of length to form a resonant cavity.  It simply does not make sense to talk about Joule Thieves and standing waves.  It would not surprise me if you persist in making this false statement.  If you do so you are lying.

You have also gone back to talking about your "FLEET" stuff which is meaningless.  The Joule Thief is an under unity device and will remain an under unity device.

All of your talk about LCR resonance being an over unity phenomenon is complete and utter nonsense.

But like I said, I am not really paying attention to any of this anymore.  Once in a while you should still hear the true truth.

MileHigh

@MileHigh;
   I'm glad you pointed out Lawrence was Debating himself yet he had no problem proclaiming victory, a little reality would have been nice but in the end just as useless.

I do not need more debates.

FLEET is NOT the standard Joule Thief.  It has multiple LCR resonance circuits.  I have dozens if not hundreds of standing waveforms.  More can and are being produced.

My time is better occupied with the experts from United Nations.  The high priority is to prepare the seminars/workshops.

I now feel an inner calm with the Divine Revelations clearly revealed.  I shall try NOT to insult anybody - implicitly or explicitly.

Praise the Lord.  Amen.

And the fantasy continues Please teach us all a lesson and cut us out of the Devinne Learning we're not worthy Take it to Africa and teach us a lesson.
AAAMen!

I do not need more debates.

FLEET is NOT the standard Joule Thief.  It has multiple LCR resonance circuits.  I have dozens if not hundreds of standing waveforms.  More can and are being produced.

My time is better occupied with the experts from United Nations.  The high priority is to prepare the seminars/workshops.

I now feel an inner calm with the Divine Revelations clearly revealed.  I shall try NOT to insult anybody - implicitly or explicitly.

Praise the Lord.  Amen.

Where in Africa will the seminars and workshops be held? And when you have the dates and times will you post it for us in case we know of someone that can attend one? Did you ever get a lab set up in the garage in Irvine? I live a couple of miles away and thought that maybe you could show me the set ups.

Thank you

Catlady

Where in Africa will the seminars and workshops be held? And when you have the dates and times will you post it for us in case we know of someone that can attend one? Did you ever get a lab set up in the garage in Irvine? I live a couple of miles away and thought that maybe you could show me the set ups.

Thank you

Catlady

PM me.  I am trying to set up a team in Irvine, CA, USA so that I do not need to go back to Hong Kong to do the experiments.  Bring your camera and video.  Bring your other expert friends too. 

There are specifics that throw us off the 'track', the Multipactor effect on high power microwave transmitter waveguides causing ice to build up is one. Careful design prevents this....

Huh?  Multipactor effect causes ice buildup on waveguides?  I know something about the multipactor effect and this would be a new one on me.  A google comes back with only your post here making such a claim.  Please elaborate or give a reference.  Thanks.

Humbugger

@ Hum,
 There's a paper from a Hungarian, Janos ... Explaining with math how wave superposition  can generate a condition of OU. I may still have a pdf if you can't find it. He has worked for the military in microwave systems in many countries.
The ice formation at the waveguide is from early military radar systems and was attributed to 'poor design'. The cause had been related to a Multipactor type effect and environmental heat depleted as a result of this 'effect'.
 I assumed this was generally known. I can't recall where on the internet I found this but will try to locate it again.
I would have thought you knew of this more than most here.
 Hope this helps.
Steve.

@ Hum,
 There's a paper from a Hungarian, Janos ... Explaining with math how wave superposition  can generate a condition of OU. I may still have a pdf if you can't find it. He has worked for the military in microwave systems in many countries.
The ice formation at the waveguide is from early military radar systems and was attributed to 'poor design'. The cause had been related to a Multipactor type effect and environmental heat depleted as a result of this 'effect'.
 I assumed this was generally known. I can't recall where on the internet I found this but will try to locate it again.
I would have thought you knew of this more than most here.
 Hope this helps.
Steve.

See:
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/4766-multipactor-effect-resonant-cavity.html

Contact Us

For information about the Department of Energy and its programs; for assistance in locating information on the web site; or to contact the Secretary of Energy:

By E-mail:  You can send an email to the Secretary of Energy
at The.Secretary@hq.doe.gov
By Phone: 1-202-586-5000 (Main Switchboard)
National Phone Directory 
By Fax: 202-586-4403
*By Mail: U.S. Department of Energy
1000 Independence Ave., SW
Washington, DC 20585

Excellent information from China

Dear Mr. Tseung:

Thank you very much. Here is the link to my new proposal: http://www.vixra.org/abs/1104.0052
Have a good day!

In this work, we describe a wireless power system in which the distance between the source and receiver is 1/4 of wavelength. The induced electromotive force (EMF) from the receiver to the source is phase inverted due to the retardation so that the source absorbs energy instead of output energy. This system is an energy multiplier since both source and receiver gain energy.

Best
Xiaodong Liu

The paper provides great insight to resonance in multiple LCR circuits.  It will guide the experimental scientists further.  Standing waves can be produced with LCR circuits via controlled separation!  Electron Motion Energy is brought-in to multiply the energy in the system.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/8434-tunning-resonance-universal-theory.html#post145892

From tuning forks to multiple LCR circuits

Ash

Dr. Hartmann writing about Keely's views on tuning forks;

http://keelynet.com/keely/klybrain.txt

Everybody knows that a note struck upon an instrument will produce sound in a correspondingly attuned instrument in its vicinity.

If connected with a tuning fork, it will produce a corresponding sound in the latter; and IF CONNECTED WITH A THOUSAND SUCH TUNING FORKS, IT WILL MAKE ALL THE THOUSAND SOUND, AND PRODUCE A NOISE FAR GREATER THAN THE ORIGINAL SOUND, WITHOUT THE LATTER BECOMING ANY WEAKER FOR IT.

Here, then, is the AUGMENTATION OR MULTIPLICATION OF POWER. If we had any means to TRANSFORM SOUND again into MECHANICAL MOTION, we would have a THOUSANDFOLD MULTIPLICATION OF MECHANICAL MOTION.

...Nor does the idea seem to be Utopian if we remember that modern science heretofore only knew the law of the conservation of energy; while to the scientist of the future the law of the AUGMENTATION OF ENERGY will be unveiled.

………….

I wish this Lawrence fellow the best of luck in producing a new type of resonant power generator.

Dear Ash,

Thank you for quoting from keelynet the case of a thousand tuning forks. The following applies:
1. Two or more identical tuning forks at resonance sound louder and last longer than when one is alone. There is extra "sound" energy coming from the kinetic energy of the air molecules.
2. Mathematically, we can prove conclusively that a moving piston can give kinetic energy to a ball moving towards it and can receive kinetic energy from a ball “hitting it from behind”.
3. If the moving balls are in a pulsing pattern, more energy can be transferred from the moving balls to the piston. This is a molecular view or explanation of the resonance or sympathetic vibration phenomenon.
4. If energy can be brought-in from the air molecules in the case of resonating tuning forks, can energy be brought-in from the resonating LCR circuits?
5. Experimentally, the above point 4 appears to be confirmed. FLEET is an example. The Prof. Steven Jones Joule Thief Variant is another. The Lasersabler Joule Ringer is another.

The Steven Mark TPU is the most powerful demonstration of the Multiple LCR circuit in resonance shown on Internet. A number of teams in USA and China with good oscilloscopes implied that they had achieved the same but are unwilling to share the results freely.

The standing power waveforms we obtained in Hong Kong since July 13, 2010 are conclusive proofs of resonance and COP > 1. Amen.

You can all produce resonate power generators if you have the equipment and are willing to spend the time to tune. The other alternative is to wait for the manufactured product from one of the teams (if they were not stopped.)

Lawrence Tseung

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
A most profound post.

---------------------------

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:18:18