PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 04:53:52
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Author Topic: Partnered Output Coils  (Read 363786 times)

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Chris,

Please keep your profanities, obscenities, and insults to yourself. If you are serious about presenting your results and helping replicators, then please stick to the subject matter of this thread. Engaging in personal attacks and name calling will not be tolerated here.

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Group: Guest
@Wistiti,

O0
Cant wait to see these new circuit!
Thank!

You have been right on track my friend! Like I said, 2 guys here are spot on!

The Circuit, its attached, and yes this ns not new either! Its the Stan Meyer Circuit! The VIC Circuit!

A Question must be raised here, Why is it, that by increasing the Voltage Potential in the Bucking Coils do we get such an increase?
« Last Edit: 2015-02-04, 10:25:45 by EMJunkie »

@Itsu,

Thanks Chris,

now i know what to expect and where to look for.
Nothing seen like that in my tests, but i doubt you will get this with sine wave input at FG level power,
it needs hard switching (MOSFET) at the input i guess.

Left coil flipped over, primary wound across the right coil
Hall sensor detects the opposing flux so we are in bucking mode

Tests done this way with the FG as input (sine wave and square wave), and later on with the MOSFET pulsing 10V dc.

No abnormalities detected like shown above by Chris.

video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uwjEch1mcU&feature=youtu.be

Regards Itsu

The reason I have provided what I have provided as it was, is simply because there are so many variants that all work if its done right!

Like I said at the beginning: "Look for effects"

That's where this path starts!

Not in the OU, as many will not achieve OU on their first device! No one should expect it! Period! If you achieve it then its a Bonus!

Itsu, If I can say again, "Bucking" is not really the correct way to look at this! That's why I try not to use the Term "Bucking" I call them "Partnered Output Coils"!
[youtube]Z-V1z2TdQJA[/youtube]

[youtube]iUy_9jDKDvo[/youtube]
« Last Edit: 2015-02-04, 10:24:52 by EMJunkie »

@Poynt99,

Chris,

Please keep your profanities, obscenities, and insults to yourself. If you are serious about presenting your results and helping replicators, then please stick to the subject matter of this thread. Engaging in personal attacks and name calling will not be tolerated here.

Yes, its not very professional, I was expecting someone to say something - Do you know how frustrated I get! People need to be patient and understanding! If they want to follow this, they should be patient and listen! Not make stupid demands and Hound people!

I will try to keep my cool, but I do unfortunately have a short fuse and I am not putting up with others attitudes! If they don't like it, they should leave!

I am not perfect, I am still learning, I want to share something that I think is pretty COOL! I am not out to Bang Dicks!

Group: Tinkerer

Thanks Chris,
Was that an iOS auto correct? Band dicks? Anyway this is a really interesting thread those rythmodynamics on standing waves were fascinating.

If it helps, what I have found here people will challenge your assertions at a tech level but I have not found them to be personally negative. We all have a short fuse for the right situation. This isn't ou.com though and here we're interested in the science not the trolling. Text is a crap medium for communicating. :)

@Jimboot,

Thanks Chris,
Was that an iOS auto correct? Band dicks? Anyway this is a really interesting thread those rythmodynamics on standing waves were fascinating.

If it helps, what I have found here people will challenge your assertions at a tech level but I have not found them to be personally negative. We all have a short fuse for the right situation. This isn't ou.com though and here we're interested in the science not the trolling. Text is a crap medium for communicating. :)

Yes Apologies, got a bad Dictionary by the looks! Or maybe I had a typo!

Look, I know, I have a short fuse sometimes. Too much Coffee?

I have a lot to learn, the way I look at this now is:

"It is paradoxical, yet true, to say, that the more we know, the more ignorant we become in the absolute sense, for it is only through enlightenment that we become conscious of our limitations. Precisely one of the most gratifying results of intellectual evolution is the continuous opening up of new and greater prospects. - Nikola Tesla"

So, here I bring what I have learned, trying to share with others! If others do not want to be involved, fine I am not worried! But others should not come here making demands!

I will share all I can, in due course! Those that wish to participate, will be in for an exciting but tough ride! Its not easy!

@ALL

I am finding it hard to decipher those waveforms.  When you present data like this it should be accompanied by your schematic and show where your probes are connected.  You should also show the input waveforms.  You have to show your output power calculation.  Does that scope have a math trace or did you export data to a spreadsheet?

Hmmm, MileHigh - What if I told you that no OU Exists! Would you believe me now I have shown you such wave forms? A Circuit has been presented, I have presented it in my pdf right from the start!

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2760.msg45434#msg45434

I very much wish people here and elsewhere would pay attention, NOT to OU Claims but Experiments being presented! Thus the Name of the Thread! "Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy NOT "OU CLAIM!!!"

I wish I never mentioned it in my document! People are so greedy, selfish, all they can see is themselves! What they can get for nothing! Lets demand it, and expect it!

Not work for it like I have!

All is now very quiet now I have published the wave forms! even the man himself has gone quiet! Could there be some scrambling going on now to see what people can replicate!

I have made many mistakes along my path, but all I have ever looked for is the Effects! I have published some of them for years. The path starts with looking for Effects! Not measurements!

I wanted to share this with those here that don't read elsewhere.

NOTE: Two here at OUR Forum and one over at ou.com have done exactly what was given to them. One, possibly more, I think was already on the right track anyway!
« Last Edit: 2015-02-04, 11:21:33 by EMJunkie »

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I'm curious about the type of diode used in the schematic posted earlier (post #326) and wonder if the ringing might be triggered by a DSR effect.

Will any diode work in this circuit or is the diode type critical?

If you could kindly post the recommended diode and FET type that would be a plus.

Also, drawing 190,the core manufacturer, material type,core size, gapping if any, and number of turns for L1, L2 and L3 on your VIC schematic or your preferred setup specs.

I also notice the transformer drawing (190) shows five windings while the accompanying schematic shows three. Can you reconcile that?

Does the VIC schematic (post #326) apply to the scope shots in your post #322?

Sorry for so many questions, just want to clarify the loose ends and be sure we are all on the same page before starting a replication. As you know, part type numbers, core materials etc. are all important criteria in the engineering of any device, if a successful replication is to be attained. From that point we can experiment further.

Regards, ION
« Last Edit: 2015-02-04, 16:00:10 by ION »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
The ringing is what should be expected either in a core or in air. Radio shack spools fit quite nicely over iron wire bundles or nails or threaded rods.
Put 2 of these builds next to each other and trigger one in cycle to add to the previous ones ringing cycle. And have the first one trigger the secondary one.
Should thump...

The ringing is what should be expected either in a core or in air. Radio shack spools fit quite nicely over iron wire bundles or nails or threaded rods.
Put 2 of these builds next to each other and trigger one in cycle to add to the previous ones ringing cycle. And have the first one trigger the secondary one.
Should thump...

There is a small ringing pulse immediatly after the FET switches off (point C), this is the normal FET "switch off" ringing mode especially when leakage inductance is considered, because the catch diode is located on the secondary, clamping of the primary winding's ringing will not be perfect.

From the scope shots, the large spike and ringing (point E) only occurs after the forward current in the diode has decayed to below the forward drop, indicating a possible DSR effect.

One possible analysis, see my annotation of EMJ's scope shot:

A= coast time before firing FET
B= FET "on" period
C= FET "off" and normal ringing due to leakage inductance
D=Discharge of inductor energy, ramp down of current
E=DSR effect of diode

Another analysis might show a parasitic oscillation of the FET at point "E" (MH also concurs that diode capacitance could be partially responsible for the parasitic)

We need to eliminate these two possibilities before proceeding to anomalous effects. Careful measurement of input and output power would be needed to verify an anomalous energy present.
« Last Edit: 2015-02-04, 16:59:13 by ION »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

@ION

I'm curious about the type of diode used in the schematic posted earlier (post #326) and wonder if the ringing might be triggered by a DSR effect.

Will any diode work in this circuit or is the diode type critical?

If you could kindly post the recommended diode and FET type that would be a plus.

I have not seen any component that does not work yet!

Yes as far as I know.

Diode: N3K FSF10A40
NPN horizontal deflection transistor: D1555

See attached Datasheets.

Also, drawing 190,the core manufacturer, material type,core size, gapping if any, and number of turns for L1, L2 and L3 on your VIC schematic or your preferred setup specs.

I also notice the transformer drawing (190) shows five windings while the accompanying schematic shows three. Can you reconcile that?

All my coils are the same. 0.39mh Cross Over Inductor - Air Core - fitted to a set of C Cores, Ferrite.

See: 0.39mh Cross Over Inductor

(190) shows Stan Meyers Circuit as an equivalent to my circuit. Not my circuit, I presented it to show that my Circuit is not new!

See: P.83 - Stan Meyer Full Data

Does the VIC schematic (post #326) apply to the scope shots in your post #322?

Yes

Sorry for so many questions, just want to clarify the loose ends and be sure we are all on the same page before starting a replication. As you know, part type numbers, core materials etc. are all important criteria in the engineering of any device, if a successful replication is to be attained. From that point we can experiment further.

Regards, ION

Hope this helps!

@Giantkiller,

Should thump...

I would salvage an old CRT TV Fly back Transformer, large! Makes for a easier replication.

These can be purchased on ebay also! Not much!

Either: Here or Here

Check Core size before purchasing!

Buy me a drink
Yep. I am the stun gun king. I got inventory just falling off the shelves.
The next thing to do is to tank the ringing side of coils. And if the additional secondary of helical (with a tanked core of stranded wire) is added you get a directed magnetic pulse squeezing the resonant field of the core.
I believe I have said too much.

@Wistiti,

You have been right on track my friend! Like I said, 2 guys here are spot on!

The Circuit, its attached, and yes this ns not new either! Its the Stan Meyer Circuit! The VIC Circuit!

A Question must be raised here, Why is it, that by increasing the Voltage Potential in the Bucking Coils do we get such an increase?

Thank you Chris!
I made a quik test today on your last schematic (Your VIC circuit version) But it is not give me good result... Less than the last version with no diode.
i use a plain 1n007 diode.
I have some question: Does the frequency always matter? Did you have gap on the core?
I may give it a more longer try to night.
Good luck to all how try to replicate it!
Ciao!

@GiantKiller

Yep. I am the stun gun king. I got inventory just falling off the shelves.
The next thing to do is to tank the ringing side of coils. And if the additional secondary of helical (with a tanked core of stranded wire) is added you get a directed magnetic pulse squeezing the resonant field of the core.
I believe I have said too much.

Richard Feynman said: "Little steps for little feet"

If you don't mind me saying, don't get your hopes up on your first device! At the start, just look at what's going on! Follow the effects first!

It sounds like you're on the right track however.

Ok,  change of plans with this diagram he.

I have build it using my latest used coils and MOSFET (IRFP260N) with driver (UCC37321) and used a
Russian KD226D diode (which i used as DSRD in other experiments)
The input voltage was 6.7V and the current 240mA.

The screenshots below are at the same place as in the diagram
yellow is the voltage between the 10 Ohm 10W WW resistor and L2,
green is the current probe set at 500mA / div. (so the RMS current value (4.7mA) needs to be taken x50 (235mA)
blue is the gate signal of the MOSFET so we know when its turned on

Will do some more tests screenshots and a video later tonight.

Regards Itsu

@Itsu

Ok,  change of plans with this diagram he.

I have build it using my latest used coils and MOSFET (IRFP260N) with driver (UCC37321) and used a
Russian KD226D diode (which i used as DSRD in other experiments)
The input voltage was 6.7V and the current 240mA.

The screenshots below are at the same place as in the diagram
yellow is the voltage between the 10 Ohm 10W WW resistor and L2,
green is the current probe set at 500mA / div. (so the RMS current value (4.7mA) needs to be taken x50 (235mA)
blue is the gate signal of the MOSFET so we know when its turned on

Will do some more tests screenshots and a video later tonight.

Regards Itsu

Perfect! Scope Shots are pretty much exactly the same! Very nice work Itsu!!!

So, are you happy with this replication?

Nice Work!

Buy me a drink
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H3qZ2YQ-UQ[/youtube]

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
I have, check OUR!

Itsu has replicated it! Check OUR - Rough figures: COP = 2.7
(quote taken from OU)

Chris,

Could you walk us through that rough COP calculation?

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

There is a small ringing pulse immediatly after the FET switches off (point C), this is the normal FET "switch off" ringing mode especially when leakage inductance is considered, because the catch diode is located on the secondary, clamping of the primary winding's ringing will not be perfect.

From the scope shots, the large spike and ringing (point E) only occurs after the forward current in the diode has decayed to below the forward drop, indicating a possible DSR effect.

One possible analysis, see my annotation of EMJ's scope shot:

A= coast time before firing FET
B= FET "on" period
C= FET "off" and normal ringing due to leakage inductance
D=Discharge of inductor energy, ramp down of current
E=DSR effect of diode

Another analysis might show a parasitic oscillation of the FET at point "E" (MH also concurs that diode capacitance could be partially responsible for the parasitic)

We need to eliminate these two possibilities before proceeding to anomalous effects. Careful measurement of input and output power would be needed to verify an anomalous energy present.

Nice points ION.
What I see on these waveforms is a magnetic compression at the center of the core, and sudden HF dischargings while still in tension. I think a key in these HF discharging oscillations, is to be in a rate that the core itself can not follow due to slower demagnetization rates. Also, those parasitics as you call them, are always related to wavelength harmonic frequencies. As you said primary will have different frequencies than secondary ones, but I see two solutions. One is to match your primary to your secondary. The second is to use Akula's mosfets driver where you control those discharging peaks by changing this 2.2nf cap to a more convenient value. In any case, the result would be stronger if discharges happen at rates which are wavelength related. With the use of a gen you can determine your target discharging frequencies. 

But I have to point out that at lower frequencies I see an other effect. And this is the same as Cook's coils. Look the attached image.

(quote taken from OU)

Chris,

Could you walk us through that rough COP calculation?

ok, it may be a little premature!

I did rough averages of the values provided, as others can do.

in: 6.7 x 0.240 = 1.608
out: 11.6 * 0.235 = 2.726

out 2.726 - in 1.608 = 1.118

COP = Out(2.726) / In (1.608) = 1.70

Now looky here, I show I am only human after all (Rough Figure Error) - I was distracted  :)

Although this wave form is not Sine and Scope readings will likely not be accurate entirely, it still none the less shows an indication on the end result.

What is your rough estimation?

I made some input measurements / calculations, see screenshot.

Yellow is the voltage from the PS (6.7V)
Green is the current sensor taken at the return lead of the PS (current controller set to 500mA/div.)
Blue is still the gate signal
Red is the math function Ch1 * Ch4 (yellow * green) but as the current value has to be taken x50 , also this power value has to be taken x50, so 1.4W input.

The FG signal and the MOSFET driver power (12V) is not taken into account.

Next i will take some output measurements, but will be using the voltage across the 10 Ohm load resistor and the current through it as that
would be the correct thing to do in my opinion.

Regards Itsu

Thanks Itsu

I took the liberty to annotate your scope shot.

Note that there is insufficient inductance to support the full on time of the FET, therefore the core saturates early, causing excess current drawn through the FET and coil, forcing the FET to come slightly out of saturation via degeneration at point B1.

If the frequency were higher or there were more inductance in the coil, you would have a nice linear ramp for the duration of the FET "on time".

I can't say if it is a required part of the operation of EMJ's device, I can say that it wastes energy in FET dissipation.

Also in emj7, the very high very short duration peak might be a drs effect or it could be just very slow turn on of the clamping diode.

« Last Edit: 2015-02-04, 20:54:14 by ION »

Output measurements / calculations done, see screenshot.

(input was looking the same, 6.7V on the Fluke, 235mA on the amp meter)

Had to isolate the FG from ground!!

Yellow is the voltage across the 10 Ohm resistor
green is the current sensor just above it  (current controller set to 500mA/div.)
Red is the math function Ch1 * Ch4 (yellow * green) but as the current value has to be taken x50, also this power value has to be taken x50, so 0.675W

Resistor gets to about 35 degrees C.

This is all without any tuning, 0.5mm gap between the cores, partner coils 1cm apart.

Video is taken and will be uploaded later.

Regards Itsu

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 04:53:52