PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 19:27:33
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33
Author Topic: What is Known about the TPU  (Read 443425 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Shows changing the phase of the two trigger signals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9-ctEFr_Ok&feature=youtu.be

---------------------------

Buy me a drink
I believe I found it at 4 turns and lower the Litz secondary shows this:

I believe I found it at 4 turns and lower the Litz secondary shows this:

@GK

Had unexpected visitors yesterday. I had started a post but was called away. Shnit.

OK, 4 turns. Stop. Very interesting.

1) Now what happens if those 4 turns are slid across the iron wire from pulsed side to permanent connection side of the iron ring?
2) Then what happens to the four turns when the turns are closer or further apart? Very important.
3) Then what happens if you bring an Alnico magnet near the four turns or stuck to either end of the iron wire or two magnet one on each end and changed polarity?

All these variables from that one base could teach a lot.

I finished my straight set-up and will start today with some trials. Will post.

What I had started to post yesterday......

Look at the activity on that line tracer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7GHqw7d1No
Don repeatedly talks about the electron flipping. Spin Conveyance.

@GK

1000 times yes. I am so sure if I knew Smith and SC then and explained it too him, he would have caught on in 30 minutes. He would have had a new way to talk about his effects because everything he said seemed to fly by most attendees. He explained his effects to his best "T" but could never really touch the causes. Tesla would have caught on in 5 or 2.

When he showed Beardens  Metglass coil, Metglass is what? Oriented atoms. So how are they oriented? The atoms are not but the nuclei of each atom is. The more oriented the nuclei are in a mass, the more nuclei will respond to the same stimuli. The more nuclei that respond, the more amperage is conveyed at a given voltage. Otherwise Metglass would have no advantage.

Leaves on a tree? Same thing. They figured out how to orient the heavy side to best react to the Sun pulsations during its daily motion in the sky. Your eyes see because of oriented nuclei each atom having its affinity to a certain wavelength of light. THERE ARE NO PHOTONS just as in xrays, there is no beam passing through you to hit the plate. The plate nuclei simply react to the presence of a source and the body in between muffles some of that intensity to produce the skeletal form. All backwards. Just like the Cabal like it.

In SC voltage then becomes the simple construct in degrees of nucleic sway and amperage becomes the number of nuclei swaying and conveying down the line. From that you then can take all the bases for resistance, impedance, capacitance, etc.

The same could be used for anti-gravity objects because sway includes inertia. With the right atoms, conductive but with much heavier nuclei, if oriented so the nucleic heavy side is pointing horizontal, if a pulse makes the sway of the nuclei sway upwards then return with the Earth bias, then another pulse to sway upwards again, etc., you just made an anti-gravity device. Just don't stop pulsing. Those aluminum kites that rise when energized with high voltage work in the same manner. Voltage is the degree of nucleic sway in a particular atom. Even though the aluminum are not oriented, there are enough nuclei pointing horizontally and at the right frequency bingo, off the ground. There is no playing with fields and no electrons required.

Most everything we are doing today will be looked on in xx years and people will wonder how the hell we managed all this without knowing the real cause/effect. The guys that researched and produced the vacuum tube were in my eyes the best nucleus users on the planet. They conquered the nefarious coil/core/coil coupling limit by using atoms and proximity in a way that even today our electronics cannot properly describe with electrons, without resorting to quasi religious faith based beliefs. It just works but the gained knowledge of vacuum tubes is now lost with the lives of those who had mastered them through rigorous trial and error. For those still alive, they would be a Gold Mine of material cause and effect. Imagine, the best sound systems still use vacuum tubes.

I think the IC is actually the one that stalled our progress in OU research because no one can see anything but the effect. So you take a modern day memory chip. Science says it's chock full of electrons and fields. How the hell is that possible, no one can say. But under SC it is very normal when each atom has a responsive nuclei that can act independent to the other nuclei and convey a signal, micron to micron or atoms to atoms. We are swaying nuclei but do not know it.

The thing is with SC, just using the Periodical Table of Elements and some new math that would be needed would provide experimenters with more ways to work out topologies where the nucleic angle of the heavy side would become a major factor in producing new wires, flat wires, materials, sensors, medical devices, topologies, etc. Light and sound could become fair primaries. Secondary wires could be pre-oriented in series and parallel to produce OU outputs even in the most elementary topologies.

Human ailments would be seen as unresponsive nuclei where an outside sound or light or pulse source could be used to degaus or reorient or release the body so it can return to its original base. It's all at our grasp.

I will be putting up a new SC based Periodical Table that will explain better the base of SC. I am looking to find a modern day Maxwell that could work out some math for more columns of the table and other math for producing some formulas based on nucleic heavy side and inertia. This could open up a whole new area of science.

Anyways, sorry, I know I am a ranter but sometimes I need to let out some steam, but let's move on brother.

wattsup

Buy me a drink
Five things:
I will be switching to my high voltage scope probes.

Einstein's comment 'spooky action at a distance' will make him look like a fool.

If we make distance a relative term one can see the nucleic alignment attributal to all matter coeleasing at any one place or pairing in space.

Eric Dollard and Don Smith both talk about how Ohm's law and Maxwell's equations have been misappropriated by today's philanderers.

I also wonder if SM's statement of the mystery process was just another diatribe of chicanery...
« Last Edit: 2017-08-20, 23:22:29 by giantkiller »

I will be putting up a new SC based Periodical Table that will explain better the base of SC. I am looking to find a modern day Maxwell that could work out some math for more columns of the table and other math for producing some formulas based on nucleic heavy side and inertia. This could open up a whole new area of science.

Anyways, sorry, I know I am a ranter but sometimes I need to let out some steam, but let's move on brother.

wattsup

This wouldn't look like the typical table but it would have coloured overlays with the respective elements below. You'll need a few colours too. Some elements will fall into more than one category hence the overlays
I'd really like to see this Wattsup, I have my reasons.

Buy me a drink
This wouldn't look like the typical table but it would have coloured overlays with the respective elements below. You'll need a few colours too. Some elements will fall into more than one category hence the overlays
I'd really like to see this Wattsup, I have my reasons.

Betcha it would be close to a Walter Russell table.

Betcha it would be close to a Walter Russell table.

Its along the some lines but not concentric or linear. I saw one over 30 years ago, I did my best to remember it and it didn't make sense until it was briefly described. Even then how it was worked out was beyond our known physics.

Buy me a drink
Replace the 1 turn to 4 turns. Effect still there.
Did not get an appreciable reading using the HV scope probe.
Inserted a 10kohm in series with the secondary probe. This brought the reading down to 170vpp.
With a 1k the reading is 1500vpp. My assessment then can easily go above 2kvpp.
I also got the mix headache the day after. Need to install a shield.
The mix can easily be garnered using iron wire. This is the secret.
I performed some tests using bifilar of copper and steel. I found the mix there too, steel being FeNi. Steel is an higher atomically aligned structure, we know this.
The Cu/FeNi tests needed higher frequencies.

Pulse specifications are:
Dual channels equal.
12vdc across both wires.
Secondary winding direction is clockwise from the make/beak point to end of 4th turn point. Will try counterclockwise also.
Drive voltage is 10vpp square wave, 5 dc offset to set 10vpp to 10dc.
Frequency is 7,200hz although this can be lower to 1khz.
Duty cycle is 20% although I saw the effect only appear here. Will retest this after shield is up.
Phase is 0% although at 10 turns and higher of .1 degree variance this had an effect.

A very simplistic build but again this is in the dangerous mode. At 4 to 10 turns the field takes a strange ramp up in amplitude like gel to stabilize instead of the snap on we typically see when turning on the pulses. With the 10k resistor inline with the scope probe the mix effect and the ramp up are still there although the wave form is less defined. But the artifact after the pulse is still there.

Will move the 4 turns to middle(like a multipactor) then to the far end.

@Szaxx,
More like a crystal ball(for lack of a better term)/glass sphere that one can look through at any angle and see harmonic/tonal/color paths?

Smoked another driver and it worked perfectly with DC tests. I'll build a current dumper with a 2n2222 through a low value resistor to see if this dies. Wierd things happening, I was using one lithium cell for power. Maybe their age is the problem.

The sheet was flat and the overlays transparent. Each element has its characteristics and some were in more than one 'reactive state' dictated by the overlays. The old table we use was known and came over as a two dimensional array. It reminded me of karnaugh mapping in their brief explanation.

Buy me a drink
What FETS are you driving and what is the driver name?

I think preschoolers should be taught Karnaugh mapping.

What FETS are you driving and what is the driver name?

A single IRF850 driven with an IRF7307 SMD. I've never had any problems previously. They're a few years old and still in their shielded packets. The 840 works fine so it's become a head scratcher from an electronic viewpoint.

Kids should learn K' mapping lol. It'd remove the subset nonsense we oldies were forced to learn in the 60's. Too simple and it was drawn out to total boredom, yet some kids still didn't understand. Go figure.

Buy me a drink
The header scratcher is the one reason I hate electronics. As a software developer whenever you return, things are as you left them and it simply works. Very miniscule parameters to deal with.
But whatever I sink my teeth into I do.
My Moto is 'If I see a chink in the armor I own the suit.'

I had a private school math teacher in 6th grade that took the class all the way through senior calculus. We scorched the blackboard and loved it.  I failed miserably in public school after that. Go figure. I caught back up on my own and in college. The system can't have just one good teacher. The students pick up on this.

Forgot to implement the magnet with the previous secondary attempts. Will go back and retry. But what we have seen in the past, hv and hf need current to motion the mag field. This could be different. I am used to throwing the hammer instead of a ballet of pirouettes.

I love the head scratching when it's a solvable necessity. I hate the failure of components when you are within their parameters. The repairs I've done in the 80's always had upgraded components as standard so the same fail didn't repeat. I was senior tekky in a shop and we seemed to get the jobs no-one would or could do. Vertical foldover in a portable TV that had been to many shops and the local college lecturer being a classic that couldn't be repaired. The guy could have bought 5 new TV's with what he paid but the sentimental value was above this. It took me half an hour to find the fault and another 15 mins to repair it. I didn't charge him as it was a challenge. Years later I went to the college studying for a HNC and met the lecturer. We had a laugh when I told him the problem. That was his head scratcher lol. I was enjoying complex numbers too in the math lesson, I had a knack of doing the simple ones in my head back then. It went pear shaped when the funding stopped. I couldn't afford it having a family etc so I lost out.
One of the back to back zener's was open circuit on the gate so I'll guess this is the main reason for the fails. It'd fit too as only one of the internal FETs is corrupted.
Another busy day so no progress until tomorrow.

@ALL

Even though there are few things to test, the variable still start adding up.

A photo of my set up. I took my big capacitor bank rack and used it to hold the iron wire in a way that could be easily manipulate variables.

I also wonder if SM's statement of the mystery process was just another diatribe of chicanery...

It has always been a concern @GK. We only know when we try as many variables as possible. But I think this is the right track to work only on the simplest common threads between the devices. The more complicated the build the greater the variables but usually impossible to check them because the builds includes so many fixed parameters that are rarely considered. We need to keep it simple and work as many variable in that simple before we can have any confidence on any lead for cause/effect.

The topology is one thing. With the frequency generator having low amps but very good amplitude, width and frequency control we can  hone in quickly of the various resonance peaks for all sort of mixes, but the FG will never replace the final driving circuit as far as I can understand has three possible ways of working;

1) The pulse side is isolated from the tank side.
2) The pulse side is in series and grows with the tank side.
3) The pulse side is isolated from the tank side but has its own tank to grow with the tank side.

Then the center toroid we can postulate base precepts but not too many to not created an overload of variables that would be hard to test. i think we should concentrate on the ring effects first, see where there are sweet effects and then try to integrate the toroid into the mix and see again the effects.

In the past, the TPU effort was a mishmash of so many orientations like BruceTPUs efforts were vast and taking many build premises that were mildly based on any observations of the videos and from there being on a wrong track is more a 10:1 certainty. Not saying I did not enjoy his work and determination and effort. Not at all. It is always better to try something then nothing but this time we need to take it slow, take a few chunks, work them out, then small changes, small additions, not more then what the FTPU could harbor, not more. We need to hone in on that one effect.

@GK the iron wire, called bailing wire includes many wire types that are not all iron. It would be one of the major sides of this.
http://www.nebalingwire.com/

Regular cheap iron wire will most likely have many impurities which could be an analog to series resistors to the effects. When SM said "bailing wire" we think it is iron wire but the bailing wire industry sees it as many possible types.

Also, I had a few car radio antenna solid whips. I tried one on the scope and it seems to be 10 times more reactive to a magnet then the iron wire. The whip is just too thick though but just wanted to try something non iron.

Question: If you look at the bailing wires on that site, could silver wire be considered by Sm as bailing wire? Looks the same.

Let's keep on.

@szaxx

I'll put up this SC excel sheet in a few days in one of my present threads to not clog this thread.

wattsup

With keeping things simple it may be prudent to only use what was available at the time of the initial units construction. Back then the only bailing wire I had met was flat bluish steel strapping which when coiled up looked like a core from a toroidal transformer.
The XL spreadsheet loaded and I needed to download an app to read it. To load data and save it they wanted cash each month which isn't happening lol. I've never really used XL.

Buy me a drink
@Szaxx, Look at open source for excel.

@Watts, I agree with what you are saying. Also I do have silver coated stranded wire that I can try. This does now ring a bell. The small volume of of Litz wire would react the same a the silver coated wire as long as the silver was stranded. The thin coat of silver makes a very high speed runway over top of the copper which points back to the old axiom that the signal travels on the outside of the wire where the none magnetic silver is. Things that make one go Hmmm.

This was a build proposed by Marco to JDO300 and I. It showed more of the process in the build than it produced. But then again we didn't have the insight we have now. The black stranded runs are not silver wire but I think we were being shown that this should be iron wire by the color. And once again the helical antenna on that same run.

Buy me a drink
Due to the nature of the previous educational paradigm, this is a slow crawl out of hell.

Waiting for a replacement sig gen is also a slow crawl.
Back to experimenting when it arrives yay!
Tuesday next week is the earliest delivery date so more waiting DOH!
Until then, fit a new toilet, plaster the wall after removing the radiator and altering the plumbing for a slightly larger one. Size the wall then paper it and build a match-board pipe hide with a plant holder atop.
Looks  like I'm busy  and that 250K price tag is becoming more entertaining.

@ALL

OK, one of the main aspects of trying to work our this SM thing is the FTPU. Trying to eliminate causes of effects is just as important as finding causes for effects. During this weekend there was nothing worth making a video on. I tried in so many variable ways the iron wire and magnet effect and must say there is nothing. I am more then convinced now that the FTPU magnet is exactly as I had shown back in 2009 and of which I am putting up some images done then. The magnet is used to latch a reed relay this is inside that shrink wrap at the right of the magnet placement. Nothing more, nothing less for the magnet, but what is great about taking that one FIXED stance is from there you can at least start to work out the rest of the topology of the FTPU and from there all we need to show is a steady 70 volts dc output with no indication of amperage. All we need to do is produce 70 volts.

Looking back at my images I put up then without paying that much attention to the meanings, so I am just happy that I did those then (eyes better then) and not having to do it today. Under the right side of the magnet, under the top reel SM hid what looks to be a 9 volt battery, so that will be another base for now. It could be a rechargeable model which would be very suitable. There is a white wire coming up from the toroid, going right then down to the reed. The other side of the reed is going into a hole down to the battery underneath, from there it comes back up and through one transistor where it then goes to outer rings. There is a silver capacitor or I sometimes called it a crystal but that is probably used to produce the base timing for the capacitor.

But what I can drag out of all this at this point is that on side of the center toroid is on one side of the relay, then it goes to the battery, then it goes to the transistor, then it goes to the outer rings. This means half of the toroid seems to be in series with an outer ring with  the transistor in between. That for me is just fantastic because it provides a half coil syndrome solution that could be deployed either for the rings or the toroid halves.

Now, what @GK found about the four turns produced the best output says a lot for other avenues of R&D. So if you take those four turns on that one ring, if you made 10 four turn secondaries on that one ring, all put in parallel, because we know putting them in series will not add that mush more to the total voltage, this will produce the same voltage but at 10 times more amperage. That is a good place to be, easy to test and then if you had 20 of those rings being pulsed, it would not cost that much more energy to do so but you will be getting 10 times more output in terms of the amperage. That is a great place to side step the FTPU and go on a new line that in my view may or may not be SM related but still interesting enough to look at.

Anyways let's keep on.

wattsup

Buy me a drink
When I find things out where I stand alone I think alone. But when others are affirmative my head explodes with delight. Saying:
Under the right side of the magnet, under the top reel SM hid what looks to be a 9 volt battery, so that will be another base for now. It could be a rechargeable model which would be very suitable.
This IS the rechargeable stungun that is in ALL Don Smith's devices. Don's devices follow the Multipactor/Floating Kapanadze design. And lets not forget SM's statement of 5khz! IT is like I had stated back in 2006 "It's an open face microwave/stungun". In Don's video where he is standing there with that line indicator flashing? OMG, the headaches!
SM's chicanery about the magnet then points to that the device is magnetic(DUH) and he hid the reed switch not only in the device but behind the magical magnet. Typical prestidigitational effort.
Maybe the magnet has a use when this device is charged up?

And the gold nugget?
So if you take those four turns on that one ring, if you made 10 four turn secondaries on that one ring, all put in parallel
Multipactor - Multipactor - Multipactor - Multipactor - Multipactor - Multipactor - Multipactor - Multipactor - Multipactor - Multipactor, boom!
(Sound like a TPU cheerleading song with pompoms, half dressed jigglies and glitter)...

It is a good day to be an Earthling...

Now the safety caveat: I did @Wattsup's 6 inch horseshoe shaped lamp wire test with 10 turns magnet on each end. Tapped a nine volt battery to the magwire and it glitched my scope. Then I switched in 48 volts. Not good! This was the iconic build that transformed my marriage and the neighborhood.
The test bench was also quite the rat's nest of other projects and alot of leads all over the place.
« Last Edit: 2017-08-27, 21:41:19 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
Had to add this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abNfUiH80mY
Been thinking about the active emp field of this current build.
I will draw up a 3d graphic of it.

Right now I have the latest coil built and tested the secondaries. The field is intensely 3d like in the video.

Buy me a drink

The vids look promising GK, even with the missed one.
Sine or pulse to drive? 
Now as the ringdown takes longer, does a single pulse do anything? The you had a windup time as reported so it's one of the parameters that may appear on a single element.
Good work.

Buy me a drink
12vpp across the the coils.
Both channels are 7.2khz square wave, 20% duty cycle each.
Channel 2 / Secondary / yellow trace has -359.9 degree phase difference. Which means the secondary fires after the primary by 100th of a degree.

Am recalibrating scope. The signal ramp down was a function of the scope. Have since switched out taking averages back to sample rate of 4. I thought I blew my scope. Now I can not get back to the high voltages. Must have been when the scope got glitched that the readings got mangled.

The output now is 48vpp. Maybe this is the signal aloofness that SM experienced? Am investigating the voltage drop across the series resistor on the scope probe to make a better valuation and protect the scope at the same time.

No tanking yet or testing to burn out an LED. Will do that. I am tempted to raise the voltage across the coil to 48dc but have apprehensions about that.
« Last Edit: 2017-08-29, 22:02:04 by giantkiller »

The timing may be important. If you know the frequency and the mark space ratio you can work out the pulse length. If the 100th of a degree isn't measurement error you can also work out its length and if possible shorten your mark space ratio to match. I had considered a pulse length a while ago at low frequency to obtain the best ringing and then shorten the gap between pulses so they add. The easiest method is using two 555's followed by a high speed Schmidt trigger with a buffer. I made one years ago for an inverter and the efficiency went really high. I never considered using this for the test coil. It would supply us with a more precise pulse width and then the frequency can be altered for best output. The inverter was above 90% efficient using a toroidal standard transformer based on limited measurements. The primary driving coil was center tapped and driven in push pull configuration. A single ended configuration would suffice for our testing. With today's digital chips running at crazy speeds it may be worthwhile building a circuit using these instead of 555's.
Not received the replacement sig gen yet. Its still in transit.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 19:27:33