PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 09:07:19
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48
Author Topic: Akula0083 30 watt self running generator.  (Read 932357 times)

@all

I had prepared a rather long post again about the AK30 but there is no point. After so many days on the bench experimenting with the AK30 circuit as provided by Akula, using two wind methods, gapped, ungapped, this circuit is just a straight line to load with a token pulse feature that does nothing. Resonance shmesonance, there is no point to producing resonance if the feed is being forced straight to load, what is the point? No point, no advantage, just heat.

The AK30 as he shows it in his schematic is a dud. This explains why there is no video ever done showing this device but it does not explain why Akula would not have come forward way before to explain that this schematic should not be taken as a functional guide. It is just a big joke man.

We will always have trouble with Akula designs because he is already sold out so whatever he says, does, explains, shows, purports, confirms, etc., etc., is just his way of trying to steer the world away from his biggest money maker (for him) and that is his yoke device. Once he sold that out, he probably was asked to create some duds to keep the public eye as far away from the yoke system as possible since they know, he had made some videos of the yoke before he licensed it away. That one fact for the money guys would be a valid deal breaker unless Akula could swing people away from the yoke. That is my gut feeling on the business side of things.

I think this is a great learning experience for us all. Instead of hastily moving forward to produce a drive circuit, first we all should ascertain if the main function principle and effect can be replicated in a more controlled manner using our regular bench equipment. Only once such preliminary tests show promise should we then blitz to make a circuit board, etc. My opinion and my future modus operandi. No more replicating a diagram if the base principle cannot be shown to work on the bench. I mean, why else do we have all these great pieces of equipment on our benches if not to cut through the fat of the matter.

Anyways, sorry for this bad news. It's bad for the AK30 but I cannot say anything else about the other devices he has shown except that I know now that all of them are just a calculated distraction (producing only peanut watts) from his main yoke device. Yes, he can say the yoke core lost its ability (bullshit), or any other excuse about the yoke not being of the right material (more bullshit), but that is all bull man. If you take a simple flyback ccore and measure the surface area of the contact points, then compare that surface area to that of a yoke, the yoke will win about 3 to 1. The yoke provides at least double or closer to triple the gap surface area and this must play into how the yoke halves can be used to transfer energy far better then a counteracting ecore.

Then it dawned on me to ask, besides the AK30, which Akula devices, shown to date, use an ecore? hmmmmmmmm. I wonder why?

So what else will be exported from Akulastan? Hmmmmmmm.

@GK

I'm back.

I just added a pdf to the ftp site on Tesla in case you never saw this one. It is so great to read his talks and there are so many great secrets in there when you read between the lines. The pdf was to big to attach here.
So I put it here;
http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Inventors/Nikola-Tesla/General/
The pdf that starts with Nikola Tesla - On his work................

wattsup

---------------------------

I think this is a great learning experience for us all. Instead of hastily moving forward to produce a drive circuit, first we all should ascertain if the main function principle and effect can be replicated in a more controlled manner using our regular bench equipment. Only once such preliminary tests show promise should we then blitz to make a circuit board, etc. My opinion and my future modus operandi. No more replicating a diagram if the base principle cannot be shown to work on the bench. I mean, why else do we have all these great pieces of equipment on our benches if not to cut through the fat of the matter.

No need to be sad, I said that in very beginning about understanding principles first just got ignored.. Anyway, the latest Teamspeak3 recording I posted few weeks ago has all explanations you need just find Russian speaking radio ham engineer for translation... ;)

Group: Guest

wattsup

Before hastily moving forward, I suggest that more time is spent analysing Akula's videos, as they invariably give clues as to how he fakes his devices. As soon as I realised that his garden contraption was faked with the power down the so called earth wire, I immediately suspected every device that came after that was faked in some way. Personally, I will not waste time on replicating any more of his LED non self-runners. I think Lasersaber has a genuine long runner with the 'SJR Simple Looper' and Akula possibly discovered this effect but decided to mask it with more skulduggery in order drive bigger LED loads, so the principle of operation would be difficult to work out.

Hoppy

No need to be sad, I said that in very beginning about understanding principles first just got ignored.. Anyway, the latest Teamspeak3 recording I posted few weeks ago has all explanations you need just find Russian speaking radio ham engineer for translation... ;)

I don't think that any principles have been intentionally ignored. Clearly nobody to my mind has produced a convincing and well documented self-runner to date, so IMO its more likely that any principles involved in producing a true self-runner remain misunderstood, rather than ignored. Too many people on the fora are speaking from the position of an authority on the subject, as if they have 'done it and got the tea shirt', without producing any convincing evidence.

Hoppy

But there is not a 470k pot in that schematic. Only 470Ω pot

Yep sorry was tipping error. Works really good to override the Duty cycle, in lowest setting my Board is now consuming only around 30mA, but sadly not yet selfrunning.
Closing the feedback Loop still increases Input current....
Next i will try different winding types and wire materials for coils.

In output TL must be packs of pulses, if you not get from TL494 packs of pulses, then this divice guaranty, that for you not works as selfrunner. Here ajusting is wery fine and hard.

Group: Ambassador

Stefan started a new topic
here
http://www.overunity.com/14643/successful-akula-30-watts-free-energy-device-solid-state-replication/msg402937/#new

hartiberlin
Administrator
ne)

Successful Akula 30 Watts Free Energy device Solid State Replication
« on: Today at 03:17:25 PM »
Some Russians have mastered the "Akula"  LED Lamp circuit and now can light 30 Watts LED light lamps for free !
 Part 1 http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1_iutxqAz_M&feature=youtu.be
 Part 2 http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YleTYEVZaxs&feature=youtu.be

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
Dear Chet and all.

Where has Stefan been hiding ??

I watched those two videos probably 6 to 8 weeks ago !!

Nothing new here !!

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Yep, nothing new...but some tips by the man on this video may be useful. He used 9V voltage stabiliser and choke placed in other place.
Personally I just built two small DC-DC converters : one using flyback and one using push-pull topology. I'm not good at it it was my fist attempt. Theoretically flyback should work fine because it was modeled using Texas Instruments online tool, but in fact only push-pull works and it is solely because I used some tips from experienced electronic man and placed proper choke between secondary transformer  output and storage/filter  cap. The same may be for Akula device.

Hi there,

I managed to fix akula 30W circuit http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2358.msg36611#msg36611 with minor modification in way it is supposed to work:
1) The existing feedback loop needs to be removed and capacitor C5 + resistor R5 bottom right need to be replaced by one more layer of LEDs (I have 7 in series).
2) The connecting resistor R7 from TL494IN to that feedback loop needs to be grounded instead.
3) The connecting resistor R9 to plus side then pot and PIN 1 of TL494 needs to be disconnected from positive power input side and reconnected into positive side of charging capacitor C3.

In this way you will have pot R11 setting maximum level of capacitor C3 charge and regulating when TL494IN generator should stop after reaching voltage level. There is very sensitive level when it starts oscillating with ON/OFF modes on low frequency and that was intended to create secondary low frequency for transformer.

Also I did find out one issue there as well:
As soon as you connect L2 into circuit or just bulb back from positive side of capacitor C3 to positive side of capacitor C11 - the circuit starts to consume amperes instead if few milliamperes of current. This explains why ITSU and others have so much current draw. Without feedback loop LEDs get lit just fine. The feedback loop gets charge up to 20.5V in my case and I will need some another pulser/counter circuit to recharge primary capacitor C11 when the TL494IN is in OFF state perhaps.

P.S> I will repost my fixed version of circuit later when will have chance to access my computer, or Grumage/others who received copy might put it here....
Also I winded transformer with 1mm iron wire from http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GREEN-WIRE-FENCING-NETTING-PLANT-IVY-TWIST-TIE-TREE-SUPPORT-TYING-FIXING-GARDEN-/360611320881?ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:GB:3160 on ferrite E-core ETD49-CF139 from  Power Magnetics http://powermagnetics.co.uk/pace-components/ferrite-cores/etd-cores/etd49-cf139 on which I made gap with isolation tape on all 3 junctions. The turns on secondary was 35+17 CW and on primary the another half with 17 turns CCW as per my suggestion in beginning of this thread.
« Last Edit: 2014-05-24, 17:39:40 by T-1000 »

@T1000,

Thanks for your circuit modifications.

You have created a grounded output Mr Bidini style energiser. If this is how it is supposed to work, can we now safely assume that Akula got it so badly wrong that he never in fact had a self-runner? Have you got this version self-running?

Hoppy

@T1000,

Thanks for your circuit modifications.

You have created a grounded output Mr Bidini style energiser. If this is how it is supposed to work, can we now safely assume that Akula got it so badly wrong that he never in fact had a self-runner? Have you got this version self-running?

Hoppy

Partially it is Be dini style energiser, yes. And partially it is supposed to fetch additional energy from NMR for powering up 30W+ and not just one or 5 LEDs - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n22MNKrusA (the partial circuit is in second image at http://realstrannik.ru/forum/temy-atom/134569-qgenerator-na-nelinejnoj-induktivnostiq-rekonstrukcziya-sxemy-i-pechatnoj-platy.html#171345 )
Also until I will find a way to recharge primary power source capacitor C11 without drawing any additional amperage from power source - no way for self run, please reread the issue description I just posted.

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

T-1000 revised circuit diagram.  O0

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Dear All.

T-1000 revised circuit diagram.  O0

Cheers Grum.

There was one more mistake left over and I fixed it as well :)
Also later I will see what I can do with variable duty cycle on PIN 16, probably it will go over resistor+pot + small capacitor and another feedback loop from PIN 10.

Good Day T-1000

One more detail, Pin #10 is an Emitter and in the *new* configuration as the last schematic indicates, is now Sourcing current.

The detail is that R15 connected to the Positive power rail from output of Voltage regulator is also Sourcing Current to the base of VT2.

Probably need to remove R15 from the Schematic also.

take care, peace
lost_bro

Good Day T-1000

One more detail, Pin #10 is an Emitter and in the *new* configuration as the last schematic indicates, is now Sourcing current.

The detail is that R15 connected to the Positive power rail from output of Voltage regulator is also Sourcing Current to the base of VT2.

Probably need to remove R15 from the Schematic also.

take care, peace
lost_bro

The R15 is connected to RT PIN 6 and is regulating frequency, so it is correct. The PINs 15/16 are grounded for a moment so the secondary error amplifier is disabled. I am thinking to use it for limiting maximum duty cycle as by default in my soldered circuit it gives 40-50% DC when PIN 1 is on logic "0" and <10% when PIN 1 is getting logic "1" after C3 gets charged with BEMF to minimum adjusted level.

Please see internal circuit of TL494 attached from http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/tl494.pdf :

Thank you T-1000

The R15 is connected to RT PIN 6 and is regulating frequency, so it is correct. The PINs 15/16 are grounded for a moment so the secondary error amplifier is disabled. I am thinking to use it for limiting maximum duty cycle as by default in my soldered circuit it gives 40-50% DC when PIN 1 is on logic "0" and <10% when PIN 1 is getting logic "1" after C3 gets charged with BEMF to minimum adjusted level.

Please see internal circuit of TL494 attached from http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/tl494.pdf :

My Bad....

can't see without my glasses,,,, should have wrote  R16  *not* R15.  sorry for the confusion......
It is R16 from the power rail 12 Volt  reg. to base of Vt2.

take care, peace
lost_bro

HI,

I just made my final fixed version including maximum duty cycle control.
With this you will be able to control maximum ON state of coils for adjusting minimal power draw with LEDs on optimal brightness :)
The rest of circuit now needs to be researched for banging scalar waves inside of ferrite core on transition from ON to OFF state in coils then trying to see if NMR condition occurs...
« Last Edit: 2014-05-26, 19:00:10 by T-1000 »

@all

I have been working on some other configurations but I need some circuit help. I am putting down how I am using the AK30 with my FG and battery feed in general.

All I do is connect my FG positive to the mosfet gate. I would like to know if I need to add some resistor from the gate to ground and if yes what values should I look at, or, is there a small circuit I should put before the gate so I can get better pulsing effect or control or better on/off action through the mosfet.

Seems to me the pulsing as shown is not causing the battery to be pulsed enough even thought I see the pulse on the scope off the coils, but this may be only the FG pulsing through the mosfet and the complete circuit. So probably what I need is a little pre-circuit that I can connect to only my FG positive, then to the gate and to the circuit ground so I can pulse the AK30 to the frequencies I need or for any other future system where I need to drive a mosfet up to 20MHz with more bang.

Any help on this would be very appreciated.

@T-1000

Good ideas about those changes. Maybe consider adding a diode after R3 and pointing to C11 so you do not bleed any B+ into L2.

wattsup

@all

I have been working on some other configurations but I need some circuit help. I am putting down how I am using the AK30 with my FG and battery feed in general.

All I do is connect my FG positive to the mosfet gate. I would like to know if I need to add some resistor from the gate to ground and if yes what values should I look at, or, is there a small circuit I should put before the gate so I can get better pulsing effect or control or better on/off action through the mosfet.

Seems to me the pulsing as shown is not causing the battery to be pulsed enough even thought I see the pulse on the scope off the coils, but this may be only the FG pulsing through the mosfet and the complete circuit. So probably what I need is a little pre-circuit that I can connect to only my FG positive, then to the gate and to the circuit ground so I can pulse the AK30 to the frequencies I need or for any other future system where I need to drive a mosfet up to 20MHz with more bang.

@T-1000

Good ideas about those changes. Maybe consider adding a diode after R3 and pointing to C11 so you do not bleed any B+ into L2.

wattsup

\

Good day Wattsup

In regard to the above question:

I usually use an opto-Mosfet driver chip (many types available) that can provide the Amperage necessary to charge rapidly the MOSFET gate.......but most importantly the dedicated opto- MOSFET driver IC will  isolate and protect the FG from voltage spikes, BEMF, etc.  Don't know about finding one that can reach 20Mhz.....

take care, peace
lost_bro
« Last Edit: 2014-05-27, 20:56:58 by lost_bro »

I was told you couldnt get resonance between two coils with the diode between - moved diodes.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Correct! The diodes would shut off the echoing back and forth.

HI,

I just made my final fixed version including maximum duty cycle control.
With this you will be able to control maximum ON state of coils for adjusting minimal power draw with LEDs on optimal brightness :)
The rest of circuit now needs to be researched for banging scalar waves inside of ferrite core on transition from ON to OFF state in coils then trying to see if NMR condition occurs...

Good evening T-1000
This is from O.U.com

Hi,

I was reading the same topic on overunityresearch and T-1000 is trying to close the OU loop. This message is for him if he has run out of ideas. I've been studying the schematic, and I believe that the bottom of L2 (with the diode) needs to be connected to ground instead of the C3+ line. Otherwise I don't see how it can charge the C11 with the BEMF.

Maybe someone with access to that forum can pass the message.

take care, peace
lost_bro

@all

@T-1000

wattsup

basically you shouldn't need anything on the function generator; depending on the actual drive of the generator... if you took something like  100nF cap and connected the signal generator to it you could see if it pulls to ground itself.  A square wave probably is a solid sharp rise and return to ground; if that's the case, the mosfet gate will be quite happy getting filled to its capaictance at a voltage and being reverted to a ground state...

the gate capacitance isn't much; probably 1 or 2 nF... maybe more... but 10uF cap to test would be more generous... but you might start see a leading /falling slope increase...

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 09:07:19