PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 11:47:33
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Author Topic: Akula0083 30 watt self running generator.  (Read 932369 times)
Group: Guest
I tried to overlay, but couldn't.  Maybe someone better at photoshop.  Maybe we should invite magpwr from over on ou.com to see if he would be interested in making schematic.. He is very good at reverse engineering, but hand draws schematics.  But we can see if verpies or someone can make digital version.  If you all interested I can send a pm to magpwr.

Edit: I sent a PM to magpwr.

How does this look ( Ref. http://www.overunity.com/14378/akula0083-30-watt-self-running-generator/msg400046/#msg400046 )

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
Dear All and particularly Verpies.

I am presenting a video update and a few questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y3Z6Bu23KE

I think I might have something not quite right ??  There is a large DC voltage level associated with L2!!  Transformer is wound T-1000 style.

Cheers Grum.

---------------------------
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Hi Grum,

both R17 (R1) and R19 (R3) are at the DC level of C11 meaning around the supply voltage.

Here a scopeshot of my DC levels on R1 (R17) blue and R3 (R19) green (could be either side of these resistors) compared to ground:

Regards Itsu

Well here it is!!  :) 8)

Both chips are TL494

Started new thread for this device:
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2420.msg38106;topicseen#msg38106

The GIF is corrupt.. I can't open on my PC.  Can anyone open and save as a jpg?
« Last Edit: 2014-04-27, 23:22:50 by 4Tesla »

We all know Wesley right?   The guy who went to visit Kapanadze in person.  Akula is one of his friends (or fellow experimenter) who Wesley has worked with a lot.   In my book Akula has high credibility and I don't believe what wattsup is presenting here is any proof at all of fakery.   Where wattsup sees wires and holes seems like imagination getting carried away to me.   Sorry wattsup but I am not buying this hidden wire conspiracy this time either.  Could we ask Akula to do a better video?   Sure but then someone would come along and say he edited out the hidden wires.  Not hard at all to do with a video editor.   I'm not against asking for another better video though ....  

I'll add a couple more thoughts too.  Most people are terrible at doing video's.   Most move the camera around too fast and too much.   Also don't you think if someone was going to go to all the trouble to build that circuit and then to fake a self runner they would have done a much better job of hiding wires and holes if those were really part of faking a self runner?   I know I wouldn't want to get caught making a fake and stand losing all credibility .... only makes sense such a person would cover all obvious sources of fakery if they were faking it.  My opinion anyway ....

Beyond the shadow of the doubt, this circuit is "REAL" I went to YouTube and searched for Free energy - 1w LED lamp - akula 0083 the video there is there very clear. He even put's running circuit in the microwave oven and the device kept running! I am totally agreement with: e2matrix. No further video is required.

Now the question is: Who is  "Wattsup" ? Hiding behind this user name? Does anybody knows who this guy is?

Group: Professor

I am presenting a video update and a few questions.
Could you post a closeup screenshot, so I can see the zero reference levels for each channel.
Please trigger on the gate waveform and watch out for that ground clip on the Ch3 (gate channel) when you are sensing across these two CSRs with ground clips of Ch1 & Ch2 connected to the positive terminal of C11.

Two hires scopeshots with a large and small duty cycle would be nice.

P.S.
Also, why is your duty cycle limiter on pin 3 so jumpy?  Didn't you use a 470K pot instead of a 470Ω pot?

@Hy all

about the fact that there were hidden button batteries inside the potentiometers ... in the last Akula little device....

....Akula move two potentiometers so remain the other potentiometers where would be two batteries

if two batteries connected in series swich on the LEDs but not connected in parallel ...

who can understand the connections behind can understand if this possibility or not of the hidden battery..

Well here it is!!  :) 8)
The GIF is corrupt.. I can't open on my PC.  Can anyone open and save as a jpg?

I've converted the picture...in JPG

Woooouuuuu.....

Я благодарю Акула0083

« Last Edit: 2014-04-28, 00:11:28 by TutorialFE »

I've converted the picture...in JPG

Woooouuuuu.....

Cool!! I just patched together a version.. I'll add yours to the OP as it is better than mine.  O0

@Hy all

who can understand the connections behind can understand if this possibility or not of the hidden battery..

And connections on top.  ;)

Beyond the shadow of the doubt, this circuit is "REAL" I went to YouTube and searched for Free energy - 1w LED lamp - akula 0083 the video there is there very clear. He even put's running circuit in the microwave oven and the device kept running! I am totally agreement with: e2matrix. No further video is required. 

Agreed, I doubt that further video's from Akula would be useful. We already have more than enough videos from him to confuse and baffle!

Hoppy

Good day All:

This just in from MenofFather @ O.U.com,

In Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator is pach of pulses. Duty cycle is 50 precents of this pach/box. Someething like in Stanly Mayer divice. So if you not use back pach from R5 and C5 you not get selfrunning!!! And R11 must be ajusted in that possition, that be pach/boxes of pulses, or is or not is.
And how Akula say, this divice work on feroresonance.
So if you not using back pach, then you must made generator, who sends boxes of pulses. And valuses of C3 and C11 must be like in schematic, not that that more is better, more not better, can not be one, let say 2200 uF other 5000 uF, must be like in schematic.

Pulses have frenquency about 400-460 kiloherc and its duty cycle is about 10-40 precents.
Wery important wery fast close mosfet.

pach /  boxes of pulses = gated pulse train?

Wery important wery fast close mosfet once again fast switching & fast OFF time (falling edge)....

OK, for those not familiar with the Stanley Meyers gated pulse wave form: = modulated carrier wave....

Modulated by frequency of Ferroresonance or Dimensional resonance?

take care, peace
lost_bro

Here that I mean boxes of pulses.

Buy me a cigar
Could you post a closeup screenshot, so I can see the zero reference levels for each channel.
Please trigger on the gate waveform and watch out for that ground clip on the Ch3 (gate channel) when you are sensing across these two CSRs with ground clips of Ch1 & Ch2 connected to the positive terminal of C11.

Two hires scopeshots with a large and small duty cycle would be nice.

P.S.
Also, why is your duty cycle limiter on pin 3 so jumpy?  Didn't you use a 470K pot instead of a 470Ω pot?

Dear Verpies.

As requested.

Cheers Grum.

Buy me a cigar
Sorry I just re read your post. !!   :-[

Cheers Grum.

Addendum.

Ch2 and Ch3 probes set at X10.

Buy me a cigar
Gerbiami MenofFather.

Sveiki atvykę į O.U.R. forumas. Jaučiu jums bus didelis privalumas komandai.  O0

Džiaugsmo šūksniai Grum.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Note that the  schematic fanar3 cxema.jpg, the upper TL494 has both emitter outputs, pins 9 and 10 tied together driving the FET. This would indicate the FET is mostly on except for the dead time. Could this be an error?

In the lower TL 494 part of the schematic only one of the emitters, pin 10 drives the FET.

In both cases the dead time is being varied.

Edit: Modified based on GL's input.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Note that the  schematic fanar3 cxema.jpg, the upper Tl494 has both emitter outputs pins 9 and 10 tied together driving the FET. This would indicate the FET is mostly on minus the duty cycle. Could this be an error?

In the lower TL 494 part of the schematic only one of the emitters pin 10 drives the FET.

ION,

The TL494 have two modes of operation based on where you tie the the CTRL pin. If you tie the CTRL pin to
VREF then one internal transistors will be on and the other off, and opposite. If you tie the CTRL pin to ground, then
the two transistors switch on/off at the same time.

GL.

ION,

The TL494 have two modes of operation based on where you tie the the CTRL pin. If you tie the CTRL pin to
VREF then one internal transistors will be on and the other off, and opposite. If you tie the CTRL pin to ground, then
the two transistors switch on/off at the same time.

GL.

Ok just read that in the data sheet, pin 13 output control vs pin 4, dead time control. Thanks GL

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Note that VD3 and VD6 "catch diodes", if garden variety silicon or schottky diodes, will circulate nearly all of the flyback energy in the 7 and 13 turn coils upon opening of the FET's. This is interesting since this should quench  or absorb all energy that would normally be flowing into the secondary 19 turn as part of the flyback pulses in these windings.

If the oscillators are exciting to ferro resonance, then that could account for energy appearing on the 19 turn, not flyback energy.

If VD3 and VD6 are Zener diodes or transient absorbing diodes, then flyback energy will appear on the 19 turn, amount depending on their  voltage clamp rating.

How need wound windings? Akula first wound like in picture, one windings on one side, oher on other for him he get selfrunning, then rewound like in standart transformer, first one windings, then other and he not see any big diference, also get selfrunning.
Cuper tape is not shorted one turn after all windings. Akula on load put many LEDs. He say, something like that, that we can try use as load not LEDs, but with it, with incandesel lamps it can not good work, because diodes fast on and off, incandesel bulb not do that. And first he use wery small load and if with samall load he get selfrunning, then he make, biger, biger load. O0

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

Well I did say I thought there was something wrong !!  There was. Both 2W 1 ohm resistors R7 and R 19  (GL PCB) were open circuit !!

So please find attached scope shot of voltages across R19 and R17. Gnd ref C 11 +.  Ch 1 and Ch 2 probes are at X1.

Cheers Grum.

Dear All.

Well I did say I thought there was something wrong !!  There was. Both 2W 1 ohm resistors R7 and R 19  (GL PCB) were open circuit !!

So please find attached scope shot of voltages across R19 and R17. Gnd ref C 11 +.  Ch 1 and Ch 2 probes are at X1.

Cheers Grum.

Ok thanks for info....

@All

Just received my ecores and I am very disappointed at the size of these little critters. The ETD 29 fits the board but I am so afraid it is way to small to push 30 watts or more of transfer to recharge the system and supply a load. How did we wind up with this core size? The former only has 7 terminals per side wheres the AK30 former has 10. That is a big difference in size. Dammit, I also received some slightly larger ETD 34's but they did not ship the formers. But I am sure those are too small as well. If the core is not the right size, then pumping all this juice into them is useless because you will never get it back.

I think I am going to order real ecores that have a 10 terminal former otherwise we cannot compare this to Akula's device.

wattsup

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Hi Itsu,

Has you have  2  coils with one with a metallic foil, may I suggest you to try this little kind of experiment
with you own 'gears and stuffs' ?   Perhaps something new?

Some results:
Input: square wave. About 15 volts PK-PK. 50% DTC. 3W/220Volts  Leds Bulb.

Bulb not connected (no load): 90 volts PK-PK.
Across the 1 Ohm resistor : kinda sine wave. 240 mVolt PK-PK.

Bulb connected (with load): 80 volts PK-PK.
Across the 1 Ohm resistor : kinda similar sine wave. 250 mVolt PK-PK.

Needs a very precise tuning. Freq from about 125 KHZ without additional cap to about 30KHZ.
Does not work with cap > 20 nanoF.

Needs at least a double trace oscillo to make more precise measurements.

In this configuration, the circuit must be grounded (via the Grid).
I have also tested some other configurations with success.
Success = to get the Leds lighted (but not fully, indeed).

This CCT is the same as the one pictured in "principle_of_work_of_Kapanadze.pdf"
See the attached file.

One picture from this document:

Cheers,
Jean

Hi Jean,

sorry for the late reply here, allthough we already had some PM's exchanged.
I can see the resemblance with what we are doing with the Akula 30 circuit being the coil with the foil (capcoil)
I still am looking for this specific (old) 220V/3W led bulb, so thats one of the reasons i did not start.

What i did do is try to setup the experiment you mention on your website (see video and picture), so perhaps you can mention this website in a reply in case other wants to join in.

I used an old 30mH coil which i had and wrapped a copper tape around it with a 2mm gap.
Then i setup my FG and scope the way you describe and scanned for resonance.

I found something around 810KHz in which my 20Vpp sine wave put in on the copper tape, outputs some 40V pp on the scope (unloaded).

The thing i have problems with is the fact that i can not monitor the input (FG 20Vpp) because the FG ground is kind of floating and connecting the scopes ground lead will destroy this floating.

Please confirm that i hooked up the FG and scope the way you describe on the website.
Also confirm if the 30mH coil is ok, or if i need the 90mH mentioned.

Video here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTSW9wsDE_8&feature=youtu.be

Thanks,  regards Itsu

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 11:47:33