PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-05, 13:22:26
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Spherics Energy Device Build: 2022 (Flat, Six Coil version)  (Read 1967 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
New topic for the Spherics energy Device build in 2022.

I'm also re-writing the instructions to make more sense...the original instructions jumped around too much.

We originally called the device the AVEC (Aether Vortex Energy Converter).  I'm not sure that is accurate so refer to it as the Spherics Energy Device.  There is a "flat" version and a "Tetrahedral" version.

It's easy for info to become buried in a forum thread.  Not sure what to do about it at the moment.

The only build I know of publicly, was the one by Roberto Notte, and as I recall he did not exceed 1000v.  Spherics made it clear the the minimum pulse amplitude was 1500v.  I don't remember the pulse parameters that Roberto used.

Can it work, will it work, does it work?  We'll see.

tExB=qr
AVEC 2022 Build (work in progress)

tExB=qr
the 6 coils:

tExB=qr
the toroid

tExB=qr
driver board (prototype)

tExB=qr
SEP controller

tExB=qr
Notes on Radiant Energy from username Spherics: attached

Not sure if you've come across this yet.  I can't help but see the structural and theoretical similarities between Spherics' design and Prof. Stefan Marinov's 'magvid' papers of the 90's..

In other words, electrons appear to be "blown through the surface of the plane" just like air molecules are blown by a circular fan blade. When we add a static magnetic filed (a central pole) just like in the first method (i.e.: by a solenoidial coil positioned into the monitor, or along Y-axis), its magnetic lines of flux are perpendicular to the flux lines of the rotating magnetic field. As a result of this unique juxtaposition of these static and rotating magnetic fields, electrons are sucked from in front of the monitor surface, but since they are limited to the speed of light, they enter the static magnetic field only so far before assuming a circular orbit through Lorentz deflection. Electrons are pulled from inside of the experiment parallel to static flux lines and when they begin to cut the static flux lines just below the surface of your computer monitor, they spiral out to the same radius as above.

The main problem we had, was finding means for excitation without relaxation, which normally releases all stored energy in apx. 10 nanoseconds. Energy required for any significant frequency shift is enormous. Setting up a weak static magnetic field allows a sort of resonance effect, where massive amounts of energy are absorbed by the field without release.

---------------------------
"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."

tExB=qr
Not sure if you've come across this yet.  I can't help but see the structural and theoretical similarities between Spherics' design and Prof. Stefan Marinov's 'magvid' papers of the 90's..

I started a topic on this device here, back in 2014:
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2686.msg43192#msg43192

There is a ZIP file there.

Stephan Marinov fell from an outside stairway just before he was going to demonstrate this device at a conference.  The MAGVID device is called the "Desktop Pulsar" because at around 35MHz frequency (to drive the rotation) a beam of "light" comes out the center of the rotating field.

Spherics mentioned this device and said it would be better if there were six coils instead of four for rotation.

In other words, electrons appear to be "blown through the surface of the plane" just like air molecules are blown by a circular fan blade. When we add a static magnetic filed (a central pole) just like in the first method (i.e.: by a solenoidial coil positioned into the monitor, or along Y-axis), its magnetic lines of flux are perpendicular to the flux lines of the rotating magnetic field. As a result of this unique juxtaposition of these static and rotating magnetic fields, electrons are sucked from in front of the monitor surface, but since they are limited to the speed of light, they enter the static magnetic field only so far before assuming a circular orbit through Lorentz deflection. Electrons are pulled from inside of the experiment parallel to static flux lines and when they begin to cut the static flux lines just below the surface of your computer monitor, they spiral out to the same radius as above.

The main problem we had, was finding means for excitation without relaxation, which normally releases all stored energy in apx. 10 nanoseconds. Energy required for any significant frequency shift is enormous. Setting up a weak static magnetic field allows a sort of resonance effect, where massive amounts of energy are absorbed by the field without release.

This is the same static magnetic field that Spherics uses in all of his devices.  If you read the articles on the Rowland Effect, the EMF is not present without the magnetic field.

Having the freedom to tune to a rotational rate, rather than being restricted by a resonant frequency gives a good degree of freedom.  What Spherics found it that the highest energy conversion is when the rotation velocity is a fraction of the speed of light and the number six (6).

Hakasays
This supposed "radiant energy" thing having an effect on a magnetic field seems really obscure. There could be, of course, some analogy in nature but it seems to have eluded everyone much like the proverbial bigfoot or unicorn. It seems a little far fetched, radiant energy displacing a magnetic field...

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Hakasays
This supposed "radiant energy" thing having an effect on a magnetic field seems really obscure. There could be, of course, some analogy in nature but it seems to have eluded everyone much like the proverbial bigfoot or unicorn. It seems a little far fetched, radiant energy displacing a magnetic field...

AC

Agreed.  Whatever this 'radiant energy' / 'radiant matter' turns out to be, it is probably already detected+quantified in physics by another name.  (Dropleton, Exciton, Trion, Polariton, or godknowswhat)  Classical particle physics isn't my specialty though so I can barely even speculate.

"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."

tExB=qr
What RE is doesn't matter.

What RE is doesn't matter.

EMP in Earth magnetic field

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-05, 13:22:26