PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 11:07:35
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 100
Author Topic: 9/11 debate - enter at your own risk!  (Read 975396 times)
Group: Experimentalist

The Thermite mixture which is used for welding consists of rather large
particles of Aluminum and Iron Oxide in order that it will burn slowly
and non-explosively.  If, on the other hand, the particles are made very
small (micro-particles) and the mixture is thoroughly incorporated in
much the same fashion as Black Powder or Flash Powder, then it is
capable of very rapid deflagration and explosion.

Military Thermite Mixtures (Super Thermite) which are used to destroy
structures are composed of such thoroughly incorporated nano-particles.
These mixtures burn extremely rapidly with explosive power.

Thank you for the correction. However it doesn't change the fact that C4 cutter charges were in place when the towers were built.

And most of them worked despite the suggested 10 year shelf life.

Quote:The Steven Jones group used the scientific method to determine that the yellow stream in the photo originated from a prematurely ignited cutter charge. Previously they suggested that thermite was used but have now expanded the explosive compound used to be RDX, PETN, etc. typical of common linear shaped cutter charges.

Ron
« Last Edit: 2016-11-09, 00:27:18 by ronee »

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
Keep in mind I am not making this stuff up, dozens, hundreds? have already figured it out

Ron

'Millions', and they are very pissed off.

---------------------------
Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

My Grandad Bill,

Here is remembering all the brave Men and Women who gave their all in Britain's conflicts around the World. In this picture taken in 1939, Pauline's Father, Bill, is front row centre. He was 19 when this was taken before he was sent to Burma.

God bless them all, and we will remember them.

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Explosives or cutter charges can be detonated from a safe distance without wiring with the use of special fuses or primary ignition caps that are tuned to receive power at a certain frequency from a distant transmitter.

Typically the devices would be self contained with only a tiny one inch antenna  and use low Q tuned circuits so that they would not be accidentally detonated by a nearby cellphone or other radio wave transmitter. They can be designed so that only a powerful distant microwave beam of a specific frequency could trigger them. They otherwise are completely passive and require no batteries.

For this type, imagine a horizontal narrow beam microwave signal of the appropriate size sweeping from top to bottom  of the target tower at the appropriate rate from a not too distant distant source transmitter.

A second generation type would receive the frequency, but also require a specific code or tone on the carrier wave to arm the fuse to prevent accidental detonation.

Third generation types would have built in primary battery and more extensive arming and coded detonation circuitry and also a delay timer such that one trigger signal could arm all the devices and they would then proceed to detonate in a predetermined accurate sequence.

This is certainly all within conventional science and engineering technology.

If you dig deep enough, I'm sure you could find the patents if they have not already been classified.

But then you might have to also wonder what was actually going on in building 7 on that certain floor 23 with all the specialized electronic equipment, special windows, and why it may have been necessary to "pull it".

Building 7 occupied a block to the north of the World Trade Center Plaza. Its 23rd floor held Mayor Giuliani's Emergency Command Center. This floor had bullet- and bomb-resistant windows, an independent air and water supply, and an unobstructed view of the north faces of both towers.

Cellphones were reportedly "blanked out" during the collapse.

Speculation? maybe, but too far out science fiction....maybe not!

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
My Grandad Bill,

Thanks Rob.

Lest we forget.......

My grandad fought in the Great War, captured and escaped once, wounded slightly the first time very severely the second, was still in hospital 6 months after the armistice.

I'm lucky, I wouldn't be typing this otherwise.... So many lives cut short.....

Lest we forget......

Kind regards, Graham.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Trump: I’m Reopening 9/11 Investigation

http://investmentwatchblog.com/trump-im-reopening-911-investigation/

“First of all, the original 9/11 investigation is a total mess and has to be reopened” Trump announced to supporters. “How do two planes take out three buildings in the same day? I never got my head around the fact that nothing is mentioned about the destruction of Building 7 in the 585 page document,” he explained, talking about World Trade Center 7 which also collapsed – inexplicably – during the September 11 attacks.

“How do two planes take out three buildings in the same day?"

http://www.google.com/patents/US4576093

Very crude method of what I was referring to in earlier post.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

I think we all agree that the technology required to implode a tall building into it's own footprint at freefall speeds exists, and has for a long time.

With the video evidence of obvious freefall of WTC 7 available, and the fact that controlled demolition is the only known method to create simultaneous failure of all load bearing structural members, it is puzzling why the 9/11 investigation did not start from this hypothesis as the most self evident possibility.

WTC7 in Freefall: No Longer Controversial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVCDpL4Ax7I

In actual fact, they tried to ignore it completely.

My earlier posts were merely meant to quench the argument that it would be a nightmare of wiring required to do the demolition and the wiring would have been noticed.

With radio detonation, no wiring is required.

Group: Tinkerer

My earlier posts were merely meant to quench the argument that it would be a nightmare of wiring required to do the demolition and the wiring would have been noticed.

Aye, that is how it was done.  The whole operation was exceedingly
carefully planned and executed.

Unfortunately, the "minions" who perhaps unwittingly performed
the "dirty deed" have too been executed...  There were many.

No matter, in due time the Truth will out.  It is nearly that time.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

This is probably true for the "secondary" planted explosions but ignores the fact of how the buildings came down. Yes definitely the control room in building seven was the control center for the operation. 

But with the wiring "problem" solved there is no solution for the majority of the columns being cut to 40 feet in length. How were the cutter charges installed? Two, where was the heap of floor pans? There were none as each one had been blown to dust.  It is simplest to just accept that the building was pre-wired and pre-planted explosives installed as the building was built. Records indicate that not only did the men doing the welding on the core re-enforcement  bars had a welding certificate but also that they had to have security clearance as well. Then there are the stories of pouring the floor pans, each time one was ready to pour the crew was led off site while some "special preparation" was undertaken. They were then brought back on site and admonished to, "don't step in the green stuff".

It was intended to be brought down before it was built. That is the reason it was called the Twin Towers and not the "Rockefeller Center" as originally planned.

Ron

It was intended to be brought down before it was built. That is the reason it was called the Twin Towers and not the "Rockefeller Center" as originally planned.

Ron

Some recently released pictures of the twin towers demolition --- showing the pyroclastic flow typical of nuclear explosions

Ron

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/slideshow?id=9763032&imageid=9763123

This is probably true for the "secondary" planted explosions but ignores the fact of how the buildings came down. Yes definitely the control room in building seven was the control center for the operation. 

But with the wiring "problem" solved there is no solution for the majority of the columns being cut to 40 feet in length. How were the cutter charges installed? Two, where was the heap of floor pans? There were none as each one had been blown to dust.  It is simplest to just accept that the building was pre-wired and pre-planted explosives installed as the building was built. Records indicate that not only did the men doing the welding on the core re-enforcement  bars had a welding certificate but also that they had to have security clearance as well. Then there are the stories of pouring the floor pans, each time one was ready to pour the crew was led off site while some "special preparation" was undertaken. They were then brought back on site and admonished to, "don't step in the green stuff".

Ron

Ron

You have way more info than I have heard regarding the pre-planting of explosives. What you say makes good sense. The buildings do appear to shred themselves to dust from the top down. You make a good case for the missing floor pans and all that concrete. If as you say they were pre-wired, then all that was left to do was install the igniter radio control unit for each string on each floor. Do you have any links to the pre-wiring? Very interested.

Edit: OK there is a lot on this subject on youtube, I will check it out.

Regards
ION
« Last Edit: 2016-11-20, 15:22:45 by ION »

Ron

You have way more info than I have heard regarding the pre-planting of explosives. What you say makes good sense. The buildings do appear to shred themselves to dust from the top down. You make a good case for the missing floor pans and all that concrete. If as you say they were pre-wired, then all that was left to do was install the igniter radio control unit for each string on each floor. Do you have any links to the pre-wiring? Very interested.

Edit: OK there is a lot on this subject on youtube, I will check it out.

Regards
ION

Thanks, seems we are moving on to the same page now.

The original story that I quoted from had the "redundant" second telephone circuit used as the control wiring. And "they" were most concerned that the shelf life of the C4 was long overdue, hence the tons of extra explosives that was packed in. Now just for the outcome the C4 seems to have still been viable... with only a portion of the core failing to fall down. But they were prepared for this and immediately fired up the beam weapon and the core came down!  Proof of the beam weapon is really the 1400 cars that caught fire or exploded mysteriously.

Don't forget that as much as possible of this material has been scrubbed, wherever possible. For example building six may have been blown before the "plane" strikes. I saw pictures of the building six windows blackened and blown out at about the time of the lobby blasts --- yet none of this materiel remains. However some good after pics still up. This is the building with a huge hole from top to bottom that the official story has the "hole" resulting from "falling debris" yet is nearly empty!!!

Ron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4FkO5ry1uo&feature=youtu.be

Group: Guest
Dimitri Khalezow

This is part 10 of a 26 series of vids.

Dimitri Khalezov - WTC Nuclear Demolition 1 to 26
a groundbreaking interview of an ex officer of the Soviet nuclear intelligence
exposing the truth of the 9/11 events
This Video series has been censored all through the web.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFgxqYI28Wc

Mike

I think we all agree that the destruction of the WTC buildings was a false flag designed to justify a perpetual war on terror allowing the globalists a cover story to complete their regime change by force goals, amongst others.

It has now progressed to the point where the narrative has broken down, few thinking individuals can accept the implausibility of the official story.

Fast forward 15 years and Al Qaeda is at the gates of Damascus, Syria is about to fall, and the Russians step in with a small but efficient military force and drive back the "moderate rebels" in a matter of weeks. Contrast this with the 4 year long "coalition" led by NATO that had been so completely ineffective that Al Qaeda had grown substantially, not been destroyed.

Of course they were no longer Al Qaeda by the end of September 2015 but had been rebranded as ISIS, this was necessary as the destruction of Libya by Al Qaeda terrorist ground troops with NATO providing the air cover and command and control had become too obvious..

The resultant refugees fleeing the war zone have swamped Europe and pushed its infrastructure and it's people to breaking point. This could only be accomplished by eliminating all border controls in Europe in the 15 years leading up to the refugee invasion.

White Christian Europe is very close to total civil war breaking out and it is a terrifying prospect. There are many people, minorities in Europe, that have learned to peacefully coexist with the indigenous white man.. many of them are my friends, we laugh and cry together, our children play together and the cultural diversity enriches all our lives. There are many however whose tolerance has grown thin and so we see the rise of hate crimes, manufactured or not.

While I do not agree with branding all Jews as Zionists, it is very clear that Zionists have created this situation deliberately, and occupy the highest positions in the white race's governments. Those white Zionists are referred to as traitors outside of the MSM propaganda.

This situation must be discussed openly and with a proper respect to the history that has led us to this dangerous precipice.

In the end it is a simple choice between choosing reason or force to solve the problem. If we choose to forego reason and embrace the use of force as the answer we will all die.

snip

While I do not agree with branding all Jews as Zionists, it is very clear that Zionists have created this situation deliberately, and occupy the highest positions in the white race's governments. Those white Zionists are referred to as traitors outside of the MSM propaganda.

This situation must be discussed openly and with a proper respect to the history that has led us to this dangerous precipice.

In the end it is a simple choice between choosing reason or force to solve the problem. If we choose to forego reason and embrace the use of force as the answer we will all die.

A very astute and correct assessment of the current situation, kudos.

The basic threat to humanity, in my opinion, is any "religion" that sees itself as the chosen one and takes as its goal the total domination and or elimination of all others. Thus we have three major threats to us that "nice" people refuse to recognize, Islam, (Muslims) Jews (Zionists) and the Roman Catholic Church (Jesuits)

Yet floating over this mess seems to be one more level of control, the Rothschild's / Illuminati / Black pope / Black nobility, who's stated agenda is the elimination of 90% of us (Georgia Guide Stones)

The simple solution would be education.

Ron

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
A very astute and correct assessment of the current situation, kudos.

The basic threat to humanity, in my opinion, is any "religion" that sees itself as the chosen one and takes as its goal the total domination and or elimination of all others. Thus we have three major threats to us that "nice" people refuse to recognize, Islam, (Muslims) Jews (Zionists) and the Roman Catholic Church (Jesuits)

Yet floating over this mess seems to be one more level of control, the Rothschild's / Illuminati / Black pope / Black nobility, who's stated agenda is the elimination of 90% of us (Georgia Guide Stones)

Ron

Hi Ron.

Your post reminded me of something my Father said just before I started my fist day at work....

Two things should never be discussed..... Religion and Politics...... Quickest way to get into an argument......

Funny how most of this worlds conflicts over the aeons have been religion based....

Ah well. My epitaph will read..... Here lies an aethiest, all dressed up with no place to go.....

Cheers Graham.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Hi Ron.
snip

Ah well. My epitaph will read..... Here lies an aethiest, all dressed up with no place to go.....

Cheers Graham.

Ah, you will be surprised then. We all come from somewhere --- and return to somewhere. religion, for the most par,t is just a diversion.

Ron

Ah, you will be surprised then. We all come from somewhere --- and return to somewhere. religion, for the most par,t is just a diversion.

Ron

Good day Ron

I might add.......... "for the most part, is just a diversion" and a control mechanism............

take care, peace
lost_bro

Jews Blamed for Holocaust at London Event Slammed by Israel

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201610281046817238-jews-blamed-for-holocast-london/

The Israeli Embassy in London is decrying an event held Tuesday night by the British Parliament’s House of Lords, in which speakers implicitly blamed Jewish people for the Holocaust and said that Zionists exercise undue influence over parliament.

The affair was held on the 99th anniversary of the British declaration to support the establishment of Israel, to kickstart a UK campaign to apologize for the 1917 Balfour Declaration. It was hosted by Baroness Jennifer Tonge, a Liberal Democrat party MP who has been accused of being anti-Semitic. Tonge is an independent peer, after anti-semitic comments caused her to resign as party whip in 2012.

There is a difference between Islam and radical Islam, as there is between Judaism and radical Judaism.

"The unnamed speaker compared Zionism to Daesh, suggesting that jihadism "is a perversion of Islam just as Zionism is a perversion of Judaism."

It can be argued that Jews are a proxy for Zionists, just as the western government vassals (controlled by Zionists) are a proxy for Israel.

Read the comments..

https://jamesperloff.com/2016/11/22/to-911-and-beyond-the-rothschild-israeli-obsession-with-nuclear-weapons/

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
I stand with the Jewish people because they are the winning team in the end.
But, the Zionists could have sold their brethren out to the Nazis for gain.
It has been done before across the landscape of humanity. This would not be the first or only case.
We will never fully know, but it is better to search for answers than to blindly take sides.

This statement appears to me as hubris. Did you miss President Putin's United Nations address last year ?

https://sputniknews.com/politics/201609281045788670-russia-putin-syria-us/

'Do You Realize What You've Done?'

https://sputniknews.com/politics/201609281045788670-russia-putin-syria-us/

"What we propose is to join efforts to address the challenges that all of us are facing and create a genuinely broad international coalition against terrorism," he told the UN General Assembly in 2015. "Similar to the anti-Hitler coalition, it could unite a broad range of parties willing to stand firm against those who, just like the Nazis, sow evil and hatred of humankind."

Putin warned that some might be tempted to use this proposal as a pretext for accusing Russia of "its growing ambitions," as if they themselves have no ambitions. "It is not about Russia's ambitions, dear colleagues, but about the recognition of the fact that we can no longer tolerate the current state of affairs in the world."

Usury

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury

Usury (/ˈjuːʒəri/[1][2]) is, as defined today, the practice of making unethical or immoral monetary loans that unfairly enrich the lender. Originally, usury meant interest of any kind. A loan may be considered usurious because of excessive or abusive interest rates or other factors. Historically in Christian societies, and still in many Islamic societies today, charging any interest at all can be considered usury.[3][4][5] Someone who practices usury can be called a usurer, but a more common term in contemporary English is loan shark.

Nuclear blackmail

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_blackmail

Nuclear blackmail is a form of nuclear strategy in which an aggressor uses the threat of use of nuclear weapons to force an adversary to perform some action or make some concessions. It is a type of extortion, related to brinkmanship.

Effectiveness

Nuclear blackmail is considered most effective[by whom?] when the person making the threat is unhinged and ostensibly willing to commit suicide. (See game theory)

It is generally regarded[by whom?] as ineffective against a rational opponent who has or is an ally of someone who has assured destruction capability. If both states have nuclear weapons, the form of nuclear blackmail becomes a threat of escalation. In this situation if the opponent refuses to respond, then one's choices are either surrender or suicide. During the Cold War, the explicit threat of nuclear warfare to force an opponent to perform an action was rare in that most nations were allies of either the Soviet Union or the United States.

The Jewish people could only be 'the winning team in the end' if they achieved total domination without the opponent realising what was happening until it was too late. The events of the last 15 years have clearly shown that this is not the situation. The Jews, or Zionists (you have not clearly differentiated the two, and many passionate Zionists like the current UK Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson are not Jewish) have clearly lost and their only option is surrender and make peace, or nuclear suicide that will destroy all life on planet Earth and end our species.

Your position on this matter GK quite clearly disturbs me.

In schoolyard politics, there is always the little bully that terrorizes the schoolyard brandishing his brass knuckles, given to him by his big brother and protector, also a bully.

We have that situation in the world today. To want to be on the winning side of the little bully only shows a short sightedness and lack of compassion for the terrorized and exploited worldwide and maybe also an ignorance of world history.

For anyone to want to be on the winning team regardless of their gross crimes against humanity is puzzling to me.

Fortunately, the world is waking up to the little bully and his protector.

But, the Zionists could have sold their brethren out to the Nazis for gain.
It has been done before across the landscape of humanity. This would not be the first or only case.
We will never fully know, but it is better to search for answers than to blindly take sides.

There is no need to suppose that one is better than the other...

Kol Nidre, the Jewish doctrine of deception

The Jewish Talmud provides Jews with an extremely well crafted and clever doctrine called “Kol Nidre” which allows them to break their oaths at any time.  So potent is the culture of Kol Nidre among Jews that they even find it hard to trust each other, and governments who become aware of this practice often put legal provisions (Jew Oaths) into their legal systems to counter its effect.  Jews often try to deceive Gentiles into believing that Kol Nidre is a simple prayer with no reference to human relations, but the Talmud and other sources reveal this tactic to be a use of Kol Nidre itself.

“All vows, obligations, oaths, and anathemas, whether called ‘ḳonam,’ ‘ḳonas,’ or by any other name, which we may vow, or swear, or pledge, or whereby we may be bound, from this Day of Atonement until the next (whose happy coming we await), we do repent. May they be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, and void, and made of no effect; they shall not bind us nor have power over us. The vows shall not be reckoned vows; the obligations shall not be obligatory; nor the oaths be oaths.”

http://www.thegoldencalfspeaks.com/judaism/lying-stealing-and-cheating/kol-nidre-the-jewish-doctrine-of-deception/

Ron

Edit: GT what part of being a Goy (gentile) do you not understand?

« Last Edit: 2016-11-30, 16:11:09 by ronee »

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 100
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 11:07:35