PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 12:21:29
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8
Author Topic: DISSOCIATION OF THE WATER MOLECULE  (Read 148818 times)

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
I'd be interested in the Anton cell construction, and how much he is charging to buy one. Further to that, I wonder if they are claiming to have exceeded Faraday's LPM rate?

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Appears these two guys, Oliver and Valention, have been experimenting with quite a variety of water cells. Nice work.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Group: Ambassador

Poynt,
There will be lots of folks coming to this party [Topic]!

Absolutely amazing!!
AMAZING!!!

Chet

There's now some talk and speculation as to the authenticity of this unit.

???

I guess time may tell.

Group: Guest
.99, the term they use for this type of electrolyser is a 'Dry Cell', and though they appear to be more efficient than standard electrolysers, none are 100% efficient. 

Until independent verification by a recognised authority in which all relevant tests are conducted, this is just another Fast Freddy fiasco.   And when I say 'independent verification by a recognised authority', I don't mean Hartmann having a quick nose around, and saying, 'Ya, it is goood!' Let's face he is yet to notice (banned) ISTs reappearance on his own forum... as incredibly cunning as his new identity is!  ::) 

Chet, why oh why do you always fall for this stuff and get so prematurely excited? Trust me, I wouldn't get ordering your new party frock yet.

Farrah,
Its an assumption problem on my part,I always assume fearless leader [A.K.A. Hartman],has done his homework!

And yes ,I know the Ass-u-me part!

It would seem these two would have to be lying outright or they are onto something unusual  here?
As poynt said "time will tell",although I have not seen your analysis be wrong yet!

Chet
PS on the OU banning thing ,If william behaves and no one complains ,no problems!

I am quite sure anyone here that has been banned at OU would get the same treatment by Stefan!
Which I think is cool! [2nd chance and all]

Boy Oh Boy ,The boss is really going for it on this one!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ5DCzBry5A

Chet

looks like the anton cell

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
How hard would it be to do a run with real petrol, choreograph it and use that soundtrack for an identical run for what we see in the video. All the sound changes would be in sync with some careful editing.

The engine wouldn't even have to be running in the second version. Strange that the light went out early in the video.

Just wondering? Have I become too skeptical?

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

yeah i haven't thought about using a seperate soundtrack.

As far as i can see there is still a battery and that battery can drive the generator and the motorbike type 12 volt lamp.
He only has to loosen the spark plug so the piston pressure drops.

Time will tell  :)

PS on the OU banning thing ,If william behaves and no one complains ,no problems!

We all know this will never happen, he is an instinctive, compulsive idiot who has never brought anything but confusion and disruption to the table! The fact that Hartmann doesn't immediately ban any new incarnation of him is what puzzles me. And, Christmas or not, personally I think he should be locked up and heavily sedated for the good of all mankind.

Just wondering? Have I become too skeptical?

Of course not ION, hang on to your healthy dose of sceptiscm.

This would after all be a perpeptual motion machine if the claims are true, so the implications quite Earth-shattering.  Given that it really would (like FF's claims) be a world-changing event, then it is quite logical to expect this more likely to be a hoax than the real thing - something that Chet continually fails to realise before he comes over all over-excited.  :D

I fully expect, just like the Fast Freddy saga, that this will never get independent verification by a qualified authority. Is Hartmann really gullible enough to fall for this?  :o

Merry Christmas  :)

We all know this will never happen, he is an instinctive, compulsive idiot who has never brought anything but confusion and disruption to the table! The fact that Hartmann doesn't immediately ban any new incarnation of him is what puzzles me. And, Christmas or not, personally I think he should be locked up and heavily sedated for the good of all mankind.

Of course not ION, hang on to your healthy dose of sceptiscm.

This would after all be a perpeptual motion machine if the claims are true, so the implications quite Earth-shattering.  Given that it really would (like FF's claims) be a world-changing event, then it is quite logical to expect this more likely to be a hoax than the real thing - something that Chet continually fails to realise before he comes over all over-excited.  :D

I fully expect, just like the Fast Freddy saga, that this will never get independent verification by a qualified authority. Is Hartmann really gullible enough to fall for this?  :o

Merry Christmas  :)

Hartmann will never ban the likes of William. He'll take all the Williams he can get. It is extremely good for the hit meter on his site, and you can live off the advertising if the hits are high enough. It should not puzzle you.

What puzzles me is the following William gets without ever having demonstrated anything of value. He takes discarded cable spools, mounts some capacitors to it and everyone goes ooh! aah! They suck it up like mutant cockroaches on a creosote dump. I lack the required low ethical standard or I could have them eating out of my hand.

As for my skepticism statement, that was meant to be "tongue in cheek". Trust me on this: I wasn't born yesterday. O0

Happy (politically correct) Holidays :)

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Farrah
Would you like to put a Holiday greeting at energetic [your thread]?
Of course with a link to here!
Chet
PS
Farrah,could you comment on this? I'm confused about the magnet mending comment! [sounds ferrous]
And Steve's answer to my question below.

Hi Yaro,

Here is some comments of Mookie on your replication. He asked me to give it to you:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using circular pizza cutter disks is certainly creative but probably the least desirable shape
to use as plates in terms of creating resonance between them with a flat magnet face.
With a round disk, there is only a tiny portion of plate area close to the flat face of the magnet
able to be affected by the magnetic field. As you  know from your own experience,
in order for a magnetic field to have the greatest effect, its necessary to have
as much plate "edge" at the magnet face as possible.
..as is the case for any magnet.

As for the rather large 3/8 gap between the plates and the magnet face,
that is quite a lot, and will further lessen the affect of the magnetic field on the plates.

I'm quite familiar with the particular electromagnet in his video clip.
At 70 volts I'm quite certain that it is drawing 6.6 amps and not 0.66.
(his ammeter dial was probably just set at the wrong point)

The plate configuration, and placement, in his replication vid just need a few small changes,
but even with his present set up I'm glad he is able to see some accelerating effect.
He's not far off from being able to duplicate the acceleration in my original clip.
Half a dozen cheap magnetic mending plates from a local hardware store
would get him where he wants to be.

I hope he continues..because his thinking on the electrolysis process will change
when he succeeds with true acceleration, and sees it for himself for the first time.
I'm looking forward to that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

regards
Steve

Quote from: Chet on December 22, 2010, 21:56:40 pm
Steve,
What are these?

"Half a dozen cheap magnetic mending plates"
I googled it, and it was inconclusive [brass .ferrous ,zinc ,etc]?

Thank you
Chet

He means that its better to use a material which reacts on a magnetic field.....

regards
Steve

As for my skepticism statement, that was meant to be "tongue in cheek". Trust me on this: I wasn't born yesterday. O0

lol. I never thought for a moment you were ION, but it is clear by the following IST had/has on Hartmanns forum that many people really do appear to have been born yesterday.. if not the day before! ;)

I too never cease to be amazed by the sheer volume of gullible and/or mindless idiots that soak up so much nonsense without a second thought. But as you say they keep the numbers ticking over and if you're relying on advertising for your Christmas bonus, then I guess it's open season for all.

"Half a dozen cheap magnetic mending plates"

Haven't got a clue what he is talking about, never heard of a 'mending' plate, magnetic or otherwise... until now that is:

http://www.stanleyhardware.com/default.asp?TYPE=CATEGORY&CATEGORY=HDW+MENDING+PLATE 

So..........
Mookie is telling Yaro that he will like what he see's when he switches to ferrous plates [Zinc?]
Something magnetic ,that reacts with the magnetic field.

Seems wierd?
Won't that just make a big stew?

Chet

No, I assume he's telling him to us magnetic stainless steel mending plates, ie ss that has a higher ferrous content.

@FarrahDay
What puzzles me is the following William gets without ever having demonstrated anything of value. He takes discarded cable spools, mounts some capacitors to it and everyone goes ooh! aah! They suck it up like mutant cockroaches on a creosote dump. I lack the required low ethical standard or I could have them eating out of my hand.

I find your attitude a little disturbing, can you imagine where we would be if everyone you personally considered as different or crazy was locked away and sedated? What of Vincent van Gogh, Ludwig van Beethoven , Leonardo da Vinci or Nikola Tesla? would you have had them locked away and sedated as well? You see the problem here is that when you look through history you will find the only people who ever really accomplished anything great were considered as "crackpots" or "crazy" which does not say much for the persons we consider as "normal". I am not saying William is crazy or that he has or will accomplish anything, I am just saying I find your logic flawed and your egotistical attitude repulsive to say the least.
As well by the tone of your last posts one has to wonder if you consider everyone here as mindless idiots or mutant cockroaches on a creosote dump as well, or does this just apply to anyone who does not agree with you?
Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

AC,

You have used parts of both ION's and Farrah's posts in your above quote (ION 1st para, Farrah 2nd para).

To whom are you addressing your post?

@Poynt99
You have used parts of both ION's and Farrah's posts in your above quote (ION 1st para, Farrah 2nd para).
To whom are you addressing your post?

At both I guess, lol
Im not sure why so many people have to degrade others to make themselves feel superior when the facts we have would seem to suggest they have accomplished no more than anyone else. Image that, all the people who have told us they have years of education and experience have accomlished no more than anyone else in this field of technology and yet they speak of "proof" and degrade others as if they have actually done something of substance. I get really tired of hearing all their self-rightious BS as this should not be a matter of "us" and "them" but "we", we should be working together to find answers without having to resort to degrading and ridiculing others to make our point. I do not think this is a sign or superiority nor intelligence but a lack of it in my opinion.
Regards
AC
« Last Edit: 2010-12-24, 17:27:17 by allcanadian »

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

@FarrahDay
I find your attitude a little disturbing, can you imagine where we would be if everyone you personally considered as different or crazy was locked away and sedated? What of Vincent van Gogh, Ludwig van Beethoven , Leonardo da Vinci or Nikola Tesla? would you have had them locked away and sedated as well? You see the problem here is that when you look through history you will find the only people who ever really accomplished anything great were considered as "crackpots" or "crazy" which does not say much for the persons we consider as "normal". I am not saying William is crazy or that he has or will accomplish anything, I am just saying I find your logic flawed and your egotistical attitude repulsive to say the least.
As well by the tone of your last posts one has to wonder if you consider everyone here as mindless idiots or mutant cockroaches on a creosote dump as well, or does this just apply to anyone who does not agree with you?
Regards
AC

Thank you for your compliments.

Actually to refute your last part (underlined) of the post first, I consider almost everyone here to be above average intelligence, and I highly respect most of the posts and people who post here. You have attempted a cheap psychological ploy to get others into your camp by alluding to something that you are musing about, not something I have said or inferred. I was specifically referring to the members of OU that post their supplications to William on the Osiris thread.

Second, your analogies are not what I would call "spot on". Not all crazies  or different people are a benefit to society. Would you have us believe that all are by cherry picking a few names to build your hypothesis? In that case, I think you left out a few names (mass murderers etc.). Not all of the highly different people have benefited society.

Sorry that you find my attitude disturbing, egotistical, and repulsive.......

Farrah
Well they don't make stainless magnetic mending plates!
I guess thats something I'll ask Steve to verify with Mookie?

Thanks
Chet
PS
Please have a Very happy holiday!!
All the best to you and yours!

@Poynt99
Im not sure why so many people have to degrade others to make themselves feel superior when the facts we have would seem to suggest they have accomplished no more than anyone else.

Each to his or her own AC.  To be honest I find the fact that you are taking this so seriously a little disturbing!

It's all very well being politically correct, but I'm afraid it's just not for me. I tend to say it as I see it rather than waste words pussy-footing around in order to avoid hurt feelings.  We are talking about the same person here aren't we? We're not talking about an eccentric genius here... at least I'm not.

The fact that I think IST is a mindless idiot and say so, is just down to free thinking and free speech.  I don't think that I'm exactly thinking outside of the box here! Nothing I say in anyway degrades him, he does a superb job of that all by himself.  Perhaps you would feel differently if the muppet had continually disrupted your threads with his pointless nonsense, posting garbage after garbage at the expense of intelligent conversation? Or are you like the politicians that call for leniency on the nutters out there... until that is, one of them attacks their own family?  

IST is probably the most pointless, disruptive and - at least to my mind - most insane individual I have ever come across on any forum (though there have been a few close running contenders for the title).  I do him no injustice by calling him a mindless idiot because he has made it plain and clear to everyone for years and in countless posts that this is exactly what he is!

So, AC, feel free to be disturbed by my comments... I won't be losing any sleep over them. If you want to be his buddy, then that's your call, and if you want to work with IST on, say, his teleporter, then I'm sure he'd welcome you with open arms - you could hold his magnets for him! O0

A summary:

1) The ANTON cell is nothing too special, and it is an open source design. Still not sure where, how, or from whom one can purchase one.

2) 800 to 900 Watts of input power is required to generate enough HHO from the ANTON cell to operate the generator. Apparently, the generator's ICE consumes about 6 LPM.

3) The generator has a 1000W output capacity.

4) How/where is there enough "gain" in the system to both run the generator and power a 400W load, especially in light of the inefficiency of the generator and it's ICE engine?

5) It would seem that any "gain" would show up as a marked decrease in the required input power, either due to an overunity electrolysis cell, and/or overunity HHO combustion process due to the custom ignition system. Yet the input power required for the 6 LPM does align well with the expected HHO production.

6) So where is all this gain?

7) One possibility allowing for less apparent gain, is that the 400W bulb is only receiving 100 to 200 Watts of power, not 400W. However, even if the ICE and generator were 100% efficient, there still has to be a slight gain in the HHO production.

8] This would still be a huge achievement if it turns out to be authentic. Perhaps the key is indeed in the ignition, since that seems to be the only place a significant modification has been done.

@FarrahDay
Each to his or her own AC.  To be honest I find the fact that you are taking this so seriously a little disturbing!
LOL, I think the only thing you find disturbing is that I had the audacity to question some supposed authority you have imparted upon yourself.

It's all very well being politically correct, but I'm afraid it's just not for me. I tend to say it as I see it rather than waste words pussy-footing around in order to avoid hurt feelings.  We are talking about the same person here aren't we? We're not talking about an eccentric genius here... at least I'm not.

I would agree you tend to say it as you see it but that is not what you do, you make statements of an opinion as in they were irrefutable facts then when confronted start inserting terms such as "I think" and "probably" to diffuse the issue.

IST is probably the most pointless, disruptive and - at least to my mind - most insane individual I have ever come across on any forum (though there have been a few close running contenders for the title).  I do him no injustice by calling him a mindless idiot because he has made it plain and clear to everyone for years and in countless posts that this is exactly what he is!
I think you started this statement well enough but again reverted to the habit of making false statements not as opinion but as fact, in fact it is not plain and clear to "everyone" that Ist is a mindless idot which should be obvious. Maybe we should start dealing with actual facts and not opinions stated as facts, to my knowledge Milehigh was the first person with enough intelligence to recognize the fact that William talks quite normal in his video's dispite his posts in the forums. In fact I have met William in person and found him to be a nice person who is quite normal and intelligent and that his posts are little more than a form of role playing (Role-playing refers to the changing of one's behavior to assume a role, either unconsciously to fill a social role, or consciously to act out an adopted role). Which leads to a question that just begs to be asked in this situation-- What exactly are you basing all your supposed "facts" on Farrah? as well we could ask the simple question concerning why William feels the need to role-play in the forums. Could it be that he role-plays so that his every word is not constantly attacked by a bunch of self-rightious baffoons who hide behind the label of a "Critic" as an excuse to degrade and belittle others, do you think that may be it Farrah? I cannot speak for anyone else but I have found free energy technologies to be like people in that there is always something hidden behind the facade they present to everyone and that understanding what lies beneath is a journey well worth the effort.

So, AC, feel free to be disturbed by my comments... I won't be losing any sleep over them. If you want to be his buddy, then that's your call, and if you want to work with IST on, say, his teleporter, then I'm sure he'd welcome you with open arms - you could hold his magnets for him!
LOL, nice jab,however if I had to make the choice between yourself or William inventing an actual transporter I would say the odds are in Williams favour simply because of his incredible amount of creativity and determination but then again I do not know you and may be wrong.

Regards
AC

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 12:21:29