PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 07:07:58
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33
Author Topic: What is Known about the TPU  (Read 442473 times)

@forest
it does not diminish in distance because it is vibration of ambient medium

To be honest what you said means nothing to me because it has no context. It's like saying the sky is blue because water is wet.

Here is an analogy of what I am trying to say. Now if water was energy poor old Mr. Hertz would build a big old sprinkler which sprayed water all over the damn yard just to wet a single shrub in the corner. Obviously this is really stupid and very wasteful because we don't want to "wet" everything with energy just one thing at a distance... our shrub. So how do you do it?, well we could use a nozzle which uses a stream of water to wet only one area however our water stream also disperses with distance so how do we do it?. Well the answer is on my hot tub.

You see my hot tub has six LED backlit laminar flow nozzles which produce a laminar flow or steam of water which holds it's form over great distances as in the pic below(No that is not my hot tub in the picture). Not only does the water stream hold it's form but the water also acts just like a fibre optic cable which is why the whole stream of water is illuminated... kind of cool. What most people don't know is that if you chop or pulse the laminar flow you get a singular slug of water like a bullet, not a stream, which carries light energy with it internally for a split second before dissipating.

Think about it...

The slug of water is a non-reversing soliton wave, the light bound within and carried by the slug of water is energy. Obviously the light energy carried within the water cannot reverse or return to the source because it is now a singular entity in itself. Thus energy can be carried almost any distance and not disperse or dissipate so long as certain physical properties or constraints are present. Now all you have to do is put on the old thinking cap and connect the dots of how my analogy relates to what Tesla was saying almost 100 years ago. Were not going to find answers in a textbook gentlemen were going to have to think for yourselves, open our eyes and look to nature.

Radiating energy outward like a water sprinkler and hoping to transform a small fraction of it is not the answer... it's a little insane.

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Tinkerer

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
« Last Edit: 2017-07-14, 02:42:22 by giantkiller »

it does not diminish in distance because it is vibration of ambient medium  O0   

This is interesting in itself. In water as an ambient medium, the undulations produced from a stone drop continue over distance from the event centre. However they also appear to stretch in length. Bearing this in mind, it would be sensible to assume the same for any transverse wave in its respective medium.
A stretched out wave has a longer time period hence a longer wavelength
, a lower frequency per se. This may be stored energy in the wave maintaining its form as it increases one size. The energy stored in a wave is higher with frequency.
The large TPU now in mind, does the 5khz apply or is this reduced in accordance with the lager size re the smaller units?
More turns suggest a lower frequency is applied to something. Assuming the 5 kHz is a mandatory operational characteristic , the circumference versus resonator frequency can be estimated from a known value if we have that information to hand.
This will clear some of the way forward in assimilating a practical outlook in its internal operating structure.
My thoughts are the 5khz is mandatory and the velocity of the waves or fields within dictates this too. Naturally we can make a better estimation of this velocity towards the optimal frequency to use for a specific circumference. This would be a great step forwards in creating a model to compare to any info we have at present. It may aid the design of a continuous outer loop that possesses no requirement for lossy capacitor loads and their phase changing properties.
An exact frequency isn't too important, the relationship to each of the coils is. If a motional magnetic field is the philosophers stone and it's produced by two standing waves created by different frequencies the resultant interference pattern may be worth investigating.

Somebody explained it with properties of ambient medium which is nothing more then Earth magnetic field. It doesn't respond to slow changes but it's like a water surface to the abrupt changes - try to slap water surface - it reacts.

Buy me a drink
By stun gunning a resonant toroid field the tpu becomes an interface to impact the ambient medium just like a Tesla coil does, i.e. slapping water. Smacking a water surface with a wide board really doesn't move any water but the shock wave/transverse wave can be felt on the sides of the container and in the board. And done correctly can break both of your hands just holding on to the board.

What isn't apparent in the TPUs are the large number of windings necessary to create the secondary coil of a Tesla coil thereby negating the use of a capacitor on the secondary. As we know the Tcoil has these large number of windings done correctly to give maximum resonance that creates the virtual capacitor in the ambient medium. I believe the capacitance is the boundary of the ambient medium and the resonant toroid. This is what my main goal is at this point. Getting this done will provide a platform to the step of progression. I previously used sine waves through an audio amp and measured with an SWR the 7hz field around the coil. This was an undulating field and not a resonant field. But the pressure is there.

But resonantly driving the two sides in the megahertz with a difference of 5khz will create the tool to impact the ambient with 5khz. An individual drive of 5khz by itself does nothing to the ambient.

Looking at transverse waves mechanically, we'll use a long piece of garden hose used for example.
 We can tie one end and then hold the other with just enough energy to lift it clear of the ground. Then with a sharp up/down (transverse) swing we'll notice this energy travel along the hose similar to a ripple on water. It'll hit the other end and return, diminishing each bounce. This takes time and the reaction is relatively slow. However if we pull the hose (longitudinally) directly away from the tied end we then run into a different circumstance. There's little to no detectable transverse waves and an instant force on the tied end which travels faster than the transverse wave previously applied.
 The energy supplied at the tied end is useable in a transverse wave if the absorbing apparatus if finely balanced yet the energy supplied by the longitudinal pulling is almost instant and far more effective and efficient at supplying a sharp kick.
  Electrically, it'll be difficult to directly measure with conventional tools and we may see a transient  or something if it reacts to the phase of a resonant system for example. However an avremenko plug could be used as this works and maybe a useful tool worth of experimentation.

Further reading;
http://www.keelynet.com/energy/frolov1.htm

Buy me a drink
@szaxx,
Yes. I have used that. The load slows the transients down to a visible level. I use LEDS as the diodes.
The AVplug will not work well for small voltage variations because of the .7v forward bias of the diodes.
Germaniums work well too as these are the preferred unpowered radio detectors which oddly enough operates similarly like an AVplug.
I also use the scope probes set off to the side.

But this method of detection is for transients of excessive noise creation.

Ambient perturbations detection.

I read an article a few years back that the ultra low threshold mosfet diodes can operate with a forward bias as low as 0.0002 V. At the time I was using an external bias to take both diodes and mosfet diodes to the brink of the zero threshold barrier. A great deal of stuff is happening at the ultra low signal levels most people never see or hear. I had one little circuit that could detect a person walking on the carpet over 50 feet away in another room and it made a high pitched raspy whoosh...whoosh... whoosh sound.

Zero Threshold MOSFET
Advanced Linear Devices Inc (ALD) created an industry breakthrough Zero Threshold MOSFET device introducing a new level of precision in analog design that makes 0.1-Volt circuits possible for the first time.
The Quad/Dual N-Channel Matched Pair Zero Threshold MOSFETs are matched at the factory using ALD’s exclusive EPAD® CMOS technology to achieve the industry’s lowest threshold voltage of 0.0V with an exceptional range of variation from 0.01V to -0.01V and an offset voltage of just 2mV. These MOSFETS advance the state-of-the-art in small signal transistors with a level of precision that opens the door to micropower technology never before achievable. For example, basic amplifier applications, operating at supply voltages of only 0.20V and power dissipation of less than 1mW are where zero threshold MOSFETs will revolutionize current day analog circuit design.
http://www.aldinc.com/ald_zerothresholdmosfet.php

In the literature it was said Moray developed a device which could "hear" voices from miles away and be tuned in both direction and distance. Keep in mind this was a few years before he built his 20 KW FE device. One has to wonder what he heard which led him to believe he could build such a powerful machine... the universe?.

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

@GK

Further to my PM, this post has little Spin Conveyance in it but will hopefully give you what I really mean in terms of trying simple builds.

Regular transformers need a primary, an iron lamination core and a secondary. We know since 150 years this works. The primary impulse really bounces off that lamination and the secondary really likes to read off of those laminations and mimic it in kind. We have been doing that for ages so we know a thing or two about empirical coupling.

Iron Wire is like an iron transformer lamination, in the form of a wire. The good thing about iron wire is you can pulse it directly without having to wind a primary and the secondary will still see the iron and mimic it in kind. So MAYBE SM just did away with the copper primary and can now use the iron wire as the primary AND the lamination. Except in the FTPU the outer rings where all together under the outer secondary so this caused a wide opening of bad proximity as inactivity on the secondary. SM did not know it but half that iron wire is near dead and never moves while the other half expends over 75% of the total impulse. If coupling is proximity related, then a direct secondary on the iron wire is best so..........

So here is what needs to be tried and is very simple.

Take a two foot length of iron wire that is or is not coated. You just made a primary coil plus the lamination. Now wind a secondary wire any size as long as it is insulated like magwire, but not too thick either. Wind it in 1/2" to 1" turns so that the winds do not touch each and are far enough apart so each wind becomes it's own sensor point without inter-turn cancellation. Wind only half the iron wire length so leave the second half empty. Now take that straight length of iron wire with that secondary and make a 2.25 turns ring with it. So now you have your ring with one side that has one iron wire and one secondary connection (P1 & S1), a secondary connection at the iron wire center point (S2), and a lonely iron wire at the other end (P2).

The make break has to be at P1 and permanent side at P2. You can tank S1 and S2. So you pulse the iron wire and scope the primary and secondary while you hunt the resonance frequency of the primary and this is the first place to start looking at the SM TPU. The FTPU had two of these, but SM's mistake was to wind the secondary over all the turns of the outer ring which means the second half of that ring will still suffer from Half Coil Syndrome and thus take up very precious space which kills proximity coupling. I think that is why the FTPU would not work upside down because upside down the magnet is under the rings versus ground.

While experimenting you can reverse the connections of P1 and P2 just to see and show the differences.

If you take that ring and form it into a 1" wide rectangle, you just made the 1st of maybe 500 of these stacked sideways in the LTPU and running two sets with those two toroids.

For the 6TPU he left the rings as is and horizontal while he staked them to the height of the 6TPU, about 2" if I remember correctly. Take the circumference of the LTPU divided b 2" and this will give you how many 6TPUs could be in the LTPU.

In this manner all those rings or ring sets are run in parallel with each KICK adding. You can then cut a pie piece out of an MTPU and make a few bypass connections and bingo it will still work just like he showed.

This is the real place to start. The outcome may be slightly different after fine tuning and maybe finding that wire IS really important so wire type. etc. 

You guys need to forget about a big 17" wide loop doing ONE THING that produces all that power. Does a flower blossom with only one atom? No it takes a community of Atoms to make a flower. Same for the TPU. 1 x 1' and 1000 x 1' can only imply major parallel build.

SM found one effect. Not two or three. He used that same one effect in all his TPUs. So that one effect cannot be easily scalable, like because he made a 6TPU and the LTPU, we then think the ring diameter can change. Bigger ring will change optimal frequency that may not be a frequency conducive to the frequency to iron wire to coupling secondary effect. 

The above topology can fit into all the TPUs and calls for multiples. The toroid could be a simple matching transformer that builds up a gain coming from each of two rings in the FTPU that then feed the pulse back.

I had done a diagram about the FTPU long ago so i took that drawing and modified it quickly just to give you a visual of the ring and secondary.

Hope this is not too out of your present orientation. Just wanted to maybe sway you and others away from this big loop business which for me is not viable and counters everything in SC while the explained method is more in line with SC. We can talk about pulsing next if you want. Also please know I am not saying SM TPU started on its own without a battery. There must be a battery to start the process but the device keep the process going while the battery drain would be minimal.

wattsup

Buy me a drink
@WAttsup,
I am tracking with you here.
This looks similar to the other tests I did that you posted. I just hope this one is not another similar events.
Your last one got me divorced, cost me 250k and blew up the neighborhood. :o
I will make this build and test. Any event is always well worth it though. O0

@GK

Mam oh man, how the hell did you lose 250k?

In such a setup with only one Primary ring and one secondary wind as I had shown in the previous post, this can be tried with a simple straight iron wire but the idea of turning it into a ring is to be able to influence all the degrees of the ring with one added magnet as he did in the FTPU. The secondary is wound right on the iron wire so that we capitalize on proximity at all times.

Yes, previous FTPU drawings I had done showed the iron wire or aluminum wire wound 2.25 or 2.5 turns (primary) and then the secondary was would over all the turns. This was way before I found Spin Conveyance which now says to me that the last half of the primary being pulsed will have no change in polarity hence practically no sway in the nuclei, hence no conveyance and hence it is just there reducing the overall proximity of the secondary to the real active half of the primary. If the Secondary was closely wound over all the length of that 2 foot length of iron wire, even with no activity in half the primary, this would do what?. Increase voltage and decrease amperage. So winding the secondary on only half of the primary will produce less voltage but more amperage which is what we want.

You see, if you had let's say 30 rings in the 6TPU, that would be 30 primaries in parallel but the secondaries can be grouped in less parallel sets then those sets in series to bring up the voltage while you are getting maximum amperage out of the output as well.

You do not need 30 rings right now, just one to get some basic data.

1) Pulse primary with the make-break on the primary side that has the secondary. That is the half of the primary that will change with the pulse and return bias when the pulse is off (change). Change is what the secondary wants to see.

2) Pulsing can also be one wire, but in general you will scope the primary to find what the primary resonance frequency is. You can use just the probe to not create added influences. At resonance the primary will have fewer atoms involved but each will sway more then any other, plus the energy consumption of the pulse will drop to its lowest level at resonance. By bringing down energy consumption to a minimum (resonance), this helps the overall output to pass the COP or get very close. You will be surprised how efficient this is.

3) Then it is time to tank the secondary and see how much output can be produced.

4) From there you can bring in a magnet and see what the effects are.

Question to ask: Does a magnet have a resonance and if so, what if the primary was pulsed close to the magnets resonance where once the magnet is approached, the primary frequency close to the magnets resonance frequency would increase the overall intensity of the iron wire rebias which produces greater nucleic sway and hence which imparts greater coupling to the secondary then the energy used to produce. It is at that level that the OU can find a place to exist and not in so many of our regular standard EE postulations.

This is a very simple build but it has the chance of showing some good results and plus it is easy enough that more @members can do their own similar tests and try variations. It will be in those variations that all of a sudden something will pop up as "out of the ordinary". Maybe adding a small capacitor like those yellow ones in the LTPU are obviously used on the pulse side and not as any capacitor tank,like the two other bigger caps in the LTPU?

The FTPU was the first and it should have remained the main focus of all our attention for all these years since it was the most open build. If SM started with the FTPU, that 's where we should have started and stayed as well.

What I am trying to say is pretty blunt I guess. The advent of experimenting with an LTPU sized build and coming to any functional discovery will be so remote that the effort is almost lost from the start because of all the potential build variables. It's like looking for a needle in a big hay stack. @BruceTPU tried the big one but again, all you need is one mistake and the whole shebang becomes a bust from the start but you will not  know it. So why not just reduce the hay stack with the smallest analog, find the functional basis and from there, just increase the basis numbers in parallel.

Once SM found the effect in bench trials and built it in the simplest FTPU, he then built the STPU, 6TPU, MTPU and LTPU in the FTPUs' image. He did not reinvent something new at each build. He just deployed the same effect, the same topology but in different ratings and formats. We are the ones who have been jumping to so many conclusions and theories (me included in we). We took the whole gambit to all extremes but through all that, I was stuck like everyone else with Standard EE as the guiding base. It is only when I discovered the SC concept that I could start looking at the FTPU with more of an outside looking in. The FTPU as it was shown had a flaw that SM mentioned. That flaw can only be because the secondary was wound over all the ring turns whereas according to my best estimate, my previous post explains how it should have been built to eliminate that flaw and I am sure the SM found that out but could not show it since it was soooo simple you would laugh.

wattsup

« Last Edit: 2017-07-23, 13:56:41 by wattsup »

Buy me a drink
I have always understood and believed this:
http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Steven%20Mark/ftpu/ftpu-coil-anim1.gif
to be true in all TPUs.

There is beauty in symmetry.
« Last Edit: 2017-07-24, 05:54:20 by giantkiller »

1 Quote from wiki -

Skin depth also varies as the inverse square root of the permeability of the conductor. In the case of iron, its conductivity is about 1/7 that of copper. However being ferromagnetic its permeability is about 10,000 times greater. This reduces the skin depth for iron to about 1/38 that of copper, about 220 micrometres at 60 Hz. Iron wire is thus useless for A.C. power lines. The skin effect also reduces the effective thickness of laminations in power transformers, increasing their losses. Iron rods work well for direct-current (DC) welding but it is impossible to use them at frequencies much higher than 60 Hz. At a few kilohertz, the welding rod will glow red hot as current flows through the greatly increased A.C. resistance resulting from the skin effect, with relatively little power remaining for the arc itself. Only non-magnetic rods can be used for high-frequency welding...

Elsewhere I've read the skin effect for iron wire can be decreased, this is done by applying a very strong magnetic field. If we are pulsing the iron with a high intensity magnetic field the BH losses are reduced under the influence. Once the pulse ends the iron returns to its lossy state. Two things here may be of importance. A ferromagnetic inductor will expel it's stored energy when saturated this effect may be partly responsible for the kick and the poor conductivity of iron will create heat at high frequencies.
Thoughts.

Buy me a drink
This config is driven differently than a conductor or transformer. It is a spiral wound helical antenna also. A cornucopia of a build here.
Something else here: The promise of a fulfillment of the Kunel patent is achieved by the reverse placement of the cabinet magnet. The primary is driven one way against the magnet polarity. The magnet resumes balance when pulse is off, possible thumping.
SM added a cabinet magnet across the two center toroid terminals on the FTPU. That means one of two things or both.
1:) The iron wire ends are attached to the terminals
2:) The close proximity to the center toroid is needed.

SM used the magnet to reduce the skin effect? And in using iron wire we get a conformable core as a conductor.
The TPUS did get warm.
@Szaxx: what did you mean by a high intensity field. My drive is max 20 volts at 5 amps, 100 watts.

The caps in the tpu look like mixed dielectric, these were used in electronic ignition systems from the 70's. They're likely still in use in let's say a stun gun. The discharge of hundreds of volts into a few turns would supply a very strong magnetic pulse into the core. Should the core be ferromagnetic, it'd absorb the discharge until saturation then release this charge adding a pulse to the magnetic field already present. (BH curve saturation) Its acting as a transient generator. This method is in use for pulse sharpening previously posted some time ago.
I'm looking at the transient being increased by natural occurrences that may have been missed. Previous thoughts were the centre toroids being utilised for this property and the loops collecting the energy from the transient. However this would be received by the whole units wiring allowing the time delay created by the toroids offset from centre.

As you have used a stun gun to pulse the experimental setup electrically, this magnetic method is used to charge permanent magnets instantly (although the energy required is hundreds of joules for magnets).
Low power AC will show the resonant frequency so the pulse width can be calculated to match the timing of the first quadrant at resonance. Even a small coil will kick like hell if you match it correctly.
For example, a 2 uf 1000v mixed dielectric cap charged to 650 volts will kick out 40KV from an old ignition coil designed for 12 volts. The energy input is less than .5 joules in this example. The output is very strong.
It works on resonance like a Tesla coils output from it's pulsed primary.

Ignition devices are also available for industrial 20KW+ xenon tube igniters to tiny ones used in gas oven igniters. They're similar to a neon in oscillator configuration but drive magnitudes more power and strike at specific voltages (if you're unaware of them).
All you need is a voltage inverter, diode, cap, ignition device and connections to the coil to pulse.  No thyristor and associated sensitive electronics required.

Buy me a drink
The shockwave from a spark gap rocks the balance of a ferrous field on a wire and the magnet. Magnacoaster's device does just this.
But I will start at the bottom with pulsing the primary, then adding a magnet, then switching the magnet poles around.
This build is a fine way to acquire another route using a softer approach.
Then we can switch to the spark gap if need be.
I am wondering if using a spark gap to unbalance the field produces less heat. Magnacoaster never complained about heat. Mueller never did either. One of Mueller's backyard demos device cut the field with aluminum slicers.

I'll read more on magnacoaster if time permits. The Hendershot device heats up and I'm sure this is due to high currents at nodes
The heating may be inherent if the power level is high enough and RF is present in the iron wire, lamp wire I find is attracted to neo magnets indicating a magnetic coating. Its not as strong as iron per se but it's magnetic properties may be significant.
The twisting of the secondary around the iron wire may give better results if we use the golden ratio, ie 1.6... times the wires circumference apart as in a stretched spring. Remember the corkscrew nails in the Chicago TV event? This is important in its own way for magnetics although you know this too. Winding direction being a copy of the nails pulled from the wall.
I would expect less heat from transiental l l so
 pulses in iron in comparison to a sinusoidial carrier as the core would saturate before eddy currents could flow assuming the pulse is just strong enough to saturate.
Lots of experimentation is called for and the results logged. With analysis we may notice the philosophers stone revealing itself.
Once back at base (working away at the moment), I'll construct two identical cores with the secondaries spiraled in opposition. Perhaps something will reveal itself.

Buy me a drink
Executed current frequency sweep of primary from 1k to 5M at 1k steps at 12 volts.

Had previously posted this and since corrected the situation:
Attached is setup. I added the 50 ohm to match impedance.
I have always had trouble with this. I can never get a good square out. I attach a load in this case a solid state relay designed by JDO300. I have 4 of them and they are bullet proof. But when the input signal is not clean digital problems arise, like gate chatter. This is where the signal jitters and there is never consistency in the scope trigger lock. I have been suspicious of the quality of operation from this generator. 555s are of no use because they too add jitter.
So without a clean driver I can not get to any test results.
The generator signal out degrades under many a differing load scenario. But without a good reference I have no way of telling what a good signal from this device should look like. Impedance matching is a stumbling block to me. This is only with square waves on this device. I get better performance with sine wave out. But that is a different story.
There are many a good signal generator out there for a low price but I don't know if mine has problems or if I am using correctly.
Started out driving the primary in reverse of instructions. Corrected. Its amazing how things work when correctly put together...

Since removed the 50 ohm.
@20200hz and 12 volt, 5% duty cycle driver signal the primary shows 188 volts. Secondary shows 64 volts. Scope probes are set to 10x setting.
Will tank secondary for 20200hz resonance.

But then this bump shows up:
I worked with JDO300 and built a special controller to get this.
@100khz with the signal is attenuated down there is a large random spike that just randomly appears. I freeze the genny and the spike goes away.
I have switched to the HV scope probes. I see EMPs.

In this wind I did not take notice as to the direction of the primary or the secondary. The secondary goes clockwise from the start of the iron wire to the middle. Simple build tho. Can be reproduced.
« Last Edit: 2017-07-26, 04:41:14 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
I have always wondered if the TPU is magnifying the ringing from switching noise.
Are the many configurations adding resistance or storage that execute their function of medium to cause a collection so that the next stage of operation can capture that? Some level of EMP sustain and collection. If so then all testing should be aware of the potential damage during intermediate builds and testing.

I have switching artifacts that I am wondering should I diminish or transgress to some lower level of apparency?

Or tank the secondary to match the secondary.
« Last Edit: 2017-07-26, 16:44:52 by giantkiller »

Channel 1 is the iron wire and 2 is the driving pulse?
Theres a nice transient/kick on this single arrangement I hope I can reproduce it too. Pulsing into a group of identical coils will be interesting. The peak value and the width being questioned.

The magnet is too weak to saturate the cores, remember the magnets in the stromerzeuger and magnetapparat? They were quite unconventional and apparently required for a functional unit.

The storage or creation of the extra energy may be linked to the aspden effect. I have a setup  somewhere thats been put on ice for a while, there's nothing in standard model physics that can explain this effect that I know of yet it exists. Grumpy mentioned this too a while ago.

I would lower the input power until the artifact just appears. If it has some unknown side effect like floyd sweets device, its better to play the safety card.

Buy me a drink
The trick is not worry about saturation on such a thin core.
The saturation is part of the magnetic field that we want to break or snap in some way. This can be violent or massaging in some way, because the preexisting field will rumble back into balance. And we can catch that.
The Kunel based devices all do this. This is the key. Just pick your medium which lends itself to a certain configuration.
Gunderson talks about it too.

What I find interesting is that no matter how many times I pull something out of thin air, some are for and some are against.
This relates to certain items mentioned that trigger experience or ignorance. People only want to gravitate to what they are familiar with. This was Tesla's greatest battle with his enemies. And we have all seen this percolate up from the OU masses too. One can not simply say 'Its the same everywhere' when each configuration is clearly made of something different. And that something is what the masses split up into groups about. To feel secure in their diatribe against any outsiders at all times securing their own ignorant plight.
I say add something positive or sit on your thumbs. A cohesive group coalesces based upon a common goal.
I am not poking at anyone in particular here. I just had this thought and needed to write it down.
I was always just thrilled knowing all the ways that were and are still promoted about how this thing works. Fascinating and titillating.

Back to the game that is afoot...
Which begs the question: Can the switching noise be complimentary to the goal of flexing the magnetic bias of the weak field? This sounds idiotic in normal electronics but could be important here. Because I noticed that as I sweep the freq range that switching bump never goes away as long as the next pulse stays out of that range of the bump. And the bump sine wave is in the realm of the length of the secondary and a very small cap to tank. And the switch noise is free.
Looks like the secondary is in the nanohenry range and the bump is 5Mhz.

One stop shopping...
« Last Edit: 2017-07-26, 17:50:46 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
I tanked the secondary for two separate frequencies:
1: The driving frequency of 20.2khz. No changes noted
2: The switching noise. Was able to slightly alter the ringing. Solved: Major ground issues.

Another idea: Ottos' one wire solution

Because this one is the one that blew up the neighborhood routers. And the scale is the same as this build.

This build produces kicks of 190vac. A regular EMP producer. The two foot wavelength equals 483.87Mhz. 1/4 lamba = 120.96Mhz. The total wind is tanked.
My signal generator only goes up to 1Mhz. No where near the necessary frequency of the wavelength. Finding the resonance at the higher freqs stops me from pursuing any further tests. Unless I am thinking all wrong.
« Last Edit: 2017-07-28, 16:53:37 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
Back at it: Had to hit the blocking wall of stupidty to shake the mental infestitude off.

In searching Nuclear Magnetic Resonance I find:
The two fields are usually chosen to be perpendicular to each other as this maximizes the NMR signal strength. The resulting response by the total magnetization (M) of the nuclear spins is the phenomenon that is exploited in NMR spectroscopy and magnetic resonance imaging. Both use intense applied magnetic fields (H0) in order to achieve dispersion and very high stability to deliver spectral resolution, the details of which are described by chemical shifts, the Zeeman effect, and Knight shifts (in metals).
I believe this is the explanation for the operation of the GK4.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_field_nuclear_magnetic_resonance
And then I find this joule:

I forgot the addition magnet test.
Had left scopes connected. Will test in proximity.
Right now the iron wire ends are stripped and connected directly to the magnet. Will add paper insulators as a test.
Using 12vdc. Will test with 48vdc. This has been a crucial voltage before in most of my tests that produced extreme results. I am getting the 12vdc from an ATX pwoer supply. The 48vdc will come from my microwave transformer supply. The idea is to affect the magnetic current.
« Last Edit: 2017-07-29, 19:22:57 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
Artifact in the coil pulse at a 12vdc supply level.
The BREMF shows 60 volts.
Resonance at 833,333hz. At lest this is what the ring down shows.
Magnet in iron wire loop makes no difference yet.
Will tank the secondary to the 833khz.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 07:07:58