PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-05, 13:24:29
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The conspiracy Of Overunity And Overunity Reasearch  (Read 2103 times)
Group: Guest
Hi All,

Boy where should I start?

Time after time I see these claims of free energy or just stupid theories that end up being a waste of time and money.

I have seen these so-called experts making claims and playing formulas like they are above all, far from the truth in my book.

A theory is a idea, mathematics is also part of these idea to a point.  When people throw numbers in these idea, this does not mean it to be facts at the end. I really do think most of this is misleading people down a rabit hole, and none of them can back up a single working model of a efficient energy unit.

I question everyone and thing I see, sometimes even experimenting to a point. But where does all of these claims turn out to be, a total waste of time and money in the end.

Now this is what I plan to do about it and all the misleading people making claims.

Resign from all of these forum , they are a waste of my time and it leads to no where!

I can name many that made claims coming from forums like this, and others that is a total lie.

Remember this, every week something comes up in these forums of free energy claims, ever wonder why?
My opinion is to keep people from doing their own research of what they love to do, and waste lot's of time and money doing nothing at the end...

All I will add is, I'm not part of these wasted forums any more!

To those who think they are the experts, you're either brainwashed or delusional that have nothing to back up a single claim!

Best of luck to those who search for the truth!

Tom

@TR

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I think you have portrayed your views clearly enough so there is nothing to say but..... all the best.

wattsup

---------------------------

Group: Professor

I don't think you can say that there are no evidences, Tommey R, I mean
not if you consider the transmutation claims and other cold fusion evidence.
I've posted a lot about this here, or you could google Iwamura and ICCF-18 for further information if you wish.  Lots of evidence...  d+ Cs--> Praesodymium transmutation (also called, "cold fusion") has been replicated, and published in peer-reviewed journals.

Have you done ANY electrolysis experiments?  

Also, I like what Slider is doing...

Anyway, perhaps its a waste of time for YOU, but I'm enjoying the research...
Cheers then, and farewell!

Group: Guest
Best of luck to those who search for the truth!

In the words of Nikola Tesla:

Quote from: Nikola Tesla
Seldom if ever has an original ideal of consequence been born in an elaborate laboratory. The egg of science is laid in the nest of solitude. True, it maybe later be incubated, hatched and nursed in a million dollar laboratory. No big laboratory is needed in which to think. Originality thrives in seclusion free of outside influences beating upon us to cripple the creative mind. Be alone! This is the secret of invention; be alone, that is where ideas are borne.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
This reality is not the correct home for free energy. It is not allowed for a reason. Planet Earth is a cage for the ignorant and the violent, a trap for the unaware. Not a place for solutions.
Savants and geniuses suffer here. The [go along] team players do not.

---------------------------

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-05, 13:24:29