PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 11:30:18
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: collector  (Read 16753 times)
Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Regarding the FTPU and OTPU, it is doubtful there were any large batteries in these devices. Yet the OTPU windings got hot while in operation.

It would seem that energy is being absorbed from somewhere? and some of it was dissipated in the windings.

For this reason I have confined myself to what can be done with a small battery (say 9V or smaller) as a startup device to initiate some type of absorption of energy. This starter battery could have been hidden in either FTPU, OTPU or subsequent devices.

I have refrained from using large power sources as an initiator, because i don't see this happening in any of SM's devices. I was doing high power testing early on but have abandoned that for a more gentle approach to the problem.

It is logical that the small power source may have been used for some type of oscillator. It may also have been used for a high voltage step up circuit that contained an oscillator. Lastly it may have been used merely to create a DC bias. Any of these could be used to initiate a heretofore undiscovered process that absorbs the energy from somewhere? and releases it for utilization.

Considering the first possibility, the power source for a low power local oscillator as part of a Single Balanced Mixer that was set up with positive feedback  loops for regeneration is a reasonable approach.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
G I have a feeling it will work for me, the reason being that when the event occurs i get a tug on a neo magnet, if i bias the common mode choke using a magnet that is close coupled to two event coils i should be able to focus the event energy and try conversion, it is in effect causing a very similar thing to rotation but the movement is converted to linear motion within the legs.

At 4kv and about 30kHz rep rate, that "tug" gets pretty serious.

Rotation adds other things that only exists in rotating systems.

One might say we are building a model of a particle.  They are perpetual too.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr

It is logical that the small power source may have been used for some type of oscillator. It may also have been used for a high voltage step up circuit that contained an oscillator. Lastly it may have been used merely to create a DC bias. Any of these could be used to initiate a heretofore undiscovered process that absorbs the energy from somewhere? and releases it for utilization.

Considering the first possibility, the power source for a low power local oscillator as part of a Single Balanced Mixer that was set up with positive feedback  loops for regeneration is a reasonable approach.

exactly!

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 11:30:18