PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 01:33:08
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48]
Author Topic: Akula0083 30 watt self running generator.  (Read 932410 times)

I think I have made it clear in many places that I think multiple frequencies (noise) manipulated in the right way and added together will give you what you want, be it RF or hard wired, it is the heterodyning effect compounded into one output :) Re: my post on self running drum thread of SA of STEAP note the power of each frequency.
That is the thinking into right direction. You have signal #1 directly from the power source. The signal #2 must come not from the same circuit and in most cases it can be in different energy form such as stray EM field from external transmitter or radiation source of charged particles(not limited to radioactive particles only!). Combining it into single output gives what you are looking for.

P.S> I am finding difficult to speak in same language when it comes to terms I just tried to explain. Most people are limited to  closed loop only understanding and the open circuit working are just ignored..

Group: Guest
Out there in the wild world of the Internet exist a recent presentation by Graham Gunderson.  Graham is noted as being a respected power measurement engineer.  The equation he uses as a basis I took a screen shot of and posted below, the middle term being the most overlooked and most important when it comes to achieving COP values near or above unity.

In his presentation, he uses high quality measuring devices, claimed to be calibrated to five significant digits.  He goes on to show a COP of 1.015 from a device that should be 0.900 at best.  He states the difference is the v x B term and a rotating magnetic field.  As I recall, Tesla also mentioned a rotating magnetic field as being a prize discovery.

Watching Graham's presentation it isn't clear to me where this rotating magnetic field comes from, but I can speculate it might be encourage by the process of heterodyning--some other signal present that comes from the environment.  This signal however started, becomes a sympathetic resonance and continues while the device is in operation.

In summary, if you take this man's presentation at face value, there is an avenue for exploration.  Whether Akula is using this technique in his devices is in no way certain, but if we assume it is, it would be prudent to attempt understanding how and where it might be used.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Matt, could you kindly post a link to the presentation you speak of? I was only able to find one interview with the mystic Marikumi and it was not very impressive to my point of view. On another note a long while back I built one of Gunderson's "patented OU devices", the swiss cheese toroid and it did not do as claimed. Maybe I should have served it up with crackers and a little wine

Now a little research it seems reveals Gunderson has joined the FE circus conferences  promoting books with "the secret sauce".

« Last Edit: 2015-09-11, 01:57:51 by ION »

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Matt, could you kindly post a link to the presentation you speak of?

Sent you a PM.

I have seen an output from a large toroid type transformer lighting an LED with no apparent input right in front of me, on further investigation it was receiving power from a regular 50 Hz inverter working close by, that could be measured as an infinite C.O.P. because there was no input power to measure from the usual input leads. From memory I don't think I uploaded the video. Basically just wireless power and the input is no measured in totality.

I honestly believe that that bunch of scammers actually engineers those demonstrations to bamboozle folks into buying the secret sauce books. It would not be so difficult to do. I could almost do it on my own, and I do produce the effects of some other peoples claims to show it can be done if we want to show it. Madgick  :P

Actually I did upload the video and it is embarrassing but the link is below, at about 5:00 mins I disconnect the power and surmize it is scope noise, haha lol. it was some time ago. Anyway I disconnect the positive input wire and the output to another battery I also disconnected but I think I left the negative of the input wires connected to the battery and an inverter was running from a different battery which transferred the noise from the inverter from its battery to the battery that was connected by the negative wire to my circuit, I measured the wave form of the noise from the inverter by attaching my scope to my circuit. Hilarious. But by the same token if it is done right a similar thing can be done and not shown, that would give the possibility of easily deceiving people with video demonstrations, or even the demonstrators could accidentally deceive themselves in a similar way to what happens in the video maybe. The power from the noise signal was ample to light a couple of LED's but I don't think I demo'd that in the video. But I lit LED's from that noise by connecting the LED's to my circuit. I'm no professor but eventually I worked out after the video. At the very end of the video I was baffled though, I didn't realize the inverter was on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-rsdt28Ajk

« Last Edit: 2015-09-11, 03:41:30 by Farmhand »

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
That is the thinking into right direction. You have signal #1 directly from the power source. The signal #2 must come not from the same circuit and in most cases it can be in different energy form such as stray EM field from external transmitter or radiation source of charged particles(not limited to radioactive particles only!). Combining it into single output gives what you are looking for.

P.S> I am finding difficult to speak in same language when it comes to terms I just tried to explain. Most people are limited to  closed loop only understanding and the open circuit working are just ignored..

That SA picture is of STEAP running with only passive components, a magnet is used to bias a reed switch inside a coil, the start voltage needed was 8v (a 12v run down LAB), the step up voltage output was over 1000v at that frequency. Apart from coils and caps, two very fast diodes are used and nothing else

As you might expect it sung like a kettle whistling at that frequency.

My idea was to let it find it's own natural frequency at which to switch, of course the coils and caps would influence this input frequency.

The start battery with feed back would show HV using a neon on one of the terminals, the reason why in time it would fail I think, also why supper caps could not be used, apart from caps have a linear voltage fall off from start, which is not good for self running unless there is a large COP to keep a flat line working voltage in the cap.

If anyone wants the circuit to play with, e-mail me

regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

@All

This new design is really compact and functional, I hope that sooner or later the demonstrations can be made by anyone.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v1zjkc5dYZU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X-P0XPbtsnE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OwKe6jkTY3o

Yes, Ruslan understands something fundamental we are still missing.  I have some ideas, but far from proven.

Yes, Ruslan understands something fundamental we are still missing.  I have some ideas, but far from proven.
Me too. Not proven.  :(

Group: Professor

In this video he says that the width of the nanopulse determines the frequency of the push-pull driver for the yoke transformer. 
It is a 40th subharmonic of the nanopulser, ...or something like this.

As far as I know, none of the replicators tired to tune the push-pull driver to a subharmonic of the nanopulser's frequency.

P.S.
In this video Ruslan also says that 1kV and nanosecond pulses are impossible to achieve by the DSRD nanopulser, but Itsu's replication clearly shows otherwise.
« Last Edit: 2015-11-21, 15:21:14 by verpies »

Group: Professor

Out there in the wild world of the Internet exist a recent presentation by Graham Gunderson.  Graham is noted as being a respected power measurement engineer.  The equation he uses as a basis I took a screen shot of and posted below, the middle term being the most overlooked and most important when it comes to achieving COP values near or above unity.

In his presentation, he uses high quality measuring devices, claimed to be calibrated to five significant digits.  He goes on to show a COP of 1.015 from a device that should be 0.900 at best.  He states the difference is the v x B term and a rotating magnetic field.  As I recall, Tesla also mentioned a rotating magnetic field as being a prize discovery.

Watching Graham's presentation it isn't clear to me where this rotating magnetic field comes from, but I can speculate it might be encourage by the process of heterodyning--some other signal present that comes from the environment.  This signal however started, becomes a sympathetic resonance and continues while the device is in operation.

In summary, if you take this man's presentation at face value, there is an avenue for exploration.  Whether Akula is using this technique in his devices is in no way certain, but if we assume it is, it would be prudent to attempt understanding how and where it might be used.

I have known Graham for many years, firstly on Dave Squires oubuilders forum, later working for MPI then later still for Chava.  Never met him in person but spoken and corresponded many times and even video conferences.  I can vouch for his integrity and I don't blame him from trying to make some money from all the work he has put in over the years.

Now about his transformer.  Here is a photo taken from the Energetic Forum.  My take on this is he uses two input coils, they are the top and bottom ones.  The output coil is the middle one.  He drives the two input coils separately at the same frequency but with a phase shift which is probably 90 degrees.  The net result is that you don't get flux continuous around the core, where fields try to cancel flux gets thrown out radially (conservation of flux sees to that, you can't have flux lines that are not continuous).  At that point the flux along the core is null.  And because it is all cyclic, and with that 90 degree phase shift, the null point is not fixed, it moves.  That is the moving field.  If you imagine the null point moving around the closed core over one cycle you can consider that as a rotation, but note it is not the classical rotating field you would get from a rotating magnet.  At that moving null the radial leakage field traverses any coil wound around the core so as to induce the classical E = v X B motional induction as a voltage in the coil.   The output coil therefore sees two null points passing it each cycle, one with radial flux outward and one with radial flux inward.  The motional induction is therefore AC supposedly superimposed on the classical dPhi/dt transformer induction.

I have always had trouble with this explanation because the two induction terms have a common source and you can easily verify that either term can give you the measured voltage.  The radial field is maximum at this null point so both the v X B and the dPhi/dt yield the same result, a maximum induction as the null passes through the coil.  Not only that but for the balanced system the two values are the same.  So IMO they are just two different ways of calculating the same result.  But that doesn't take into account the effect of the load current on the fields in the core.  That load current has an effect on phasing and it could be this that unbalances the system in such a way that v X B effect takes slight preference over the dPhi/dt effect.

It may be of interest to note that Myron Evans ECE theory as portrayed by Horst Eckardt mentions rotating magnetic fields and his visualisation of SCR (spin connection resonance) is a rotation of the plane of the A field around a magnetic core, see image.  That form of rotation is exactly what Graham achieves in his core.

Smudge

@ All

Happy New Year  !!!

This is another replication working.... I hope someone help me to make the same result easily..... with all instruction...

Investors still doesn't come......

https://youtu.be/Rrl1FS9QwyM

https://youtu.be/v8_jNNvBAFE

It is very efficient, but what they don't tell you is the circuit only runs for a few minutes.  I want to see a video of a circuit that really taps into zero point energy and doesn't require a jump start.

Happy New Year!!

Barefoot Free Energy.... from someone calling himself "Oxymoron" !!

Methinks someone is pulling your leg.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 01:33:08