PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-04, 14:21:46
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: The TPU: Was It Real ?  (Read 256107 times)

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Yes I go along with that.

I will be uploading the full video of my SA and tuning of the TPU which I could not do because of my slow internet, now have 600Mb semetric (up and down)  8)

This shows what happens when we use 3 frequencies in a special way and gain power.

Regards

Mike

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Show me something you have built.  Show ANYONE something you have built.

I don't have to answer your comminatory injunctions. I have made hundreds of achievements in electronics, since my first radio at the age of 11, but no free energy or overunity device that works.
In this, I am like everyone else, except that I do not show any experiments that I know are conventional and for which I have been able to make serious measurements that do not indicate anything special. I am only interested in proof of concept that highlights new elementary phenomena or anomalous behaviors.
On the other hand, we see many pretentious incompetents who believe they see anomalies or overunity in setups they copy, which nothing indicates that they would not be conventional, of which they have not even had the idea themselves and of which they understand nothing, but in front of which they strut their stuff. Your video is an illustration of this.
As you were viscerally reacting to my words, may I ask you if you are Rick Friedrich, so that you feel personally targeted when I only speak in general?

A "differential" negative resistance is a common concept in conventional electronics but it only works dynamically, so over a range around a U/I polarization point that consumes energy.
On the other hand, a static negative resistance without other energy source would be a free electrical generator. It's an urban legend on Krons. If you're sure you have it, I don't see what you're doing here, the goal is reached, there's no more research to do, just engineering. Scale it up and disconnect your home from the grid.
« Last Edit: 2019-05-14, 11:54:03 by F6FLT »

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Yes I go along with that.

I will be uploading the full video of my SA and tuning of the TPU which I could not do because of my slow internet, now have 600Mb semetric (up and down)  8)

This shows what happens when we use 3 frequencies in a special way and gain power.

Regards

Mike

Now that would be something well worthy of this thread Mike.

It's not a matter of !if! we will ever have an energy gain system,but more so !when!

We only know what we have learned,and we have learned very little yet.
There is so much more to come--we simply have not gone as far as we can go yet.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Buy me a beer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrAwmxdu6Yg&feature=youtu.be

It was filmed in HD but the TPU was interfering with the autofocus at times. Please take note of the kicks at the point of hitting the right frequency for this particular TPU. Now I know what I am looking for, the newer TPU has been designed a lot simpler and hopefully, I will have overcome some of the problems of RF interference in certain parts.

As it seems to loop is going to be the only proof of OU then so let it be :)

Please note the power of the harmonic frequencies in the 60KHz bandwidth, they are all the same, it is not until you get up into the 300KHz+ bandwidth that you start to get the normal dropoff associated with harmonics.

Tuning was done with the clock frequency which automatically tunes the 3 harmonics at the same time, so when the 1st is 5KHz for example the 3rd is 15KHz and the 9th is 45KHZ and it will produce at the resonance of the TPU, harmonics of 10,20,30,40,50 etc but all at the same dbv (power level), this is when the output gives real usable power.

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me some coffee
How about we keep this thread dedicated to the TPU, instead of posting more of RFs hours long dribble fests.

Brad

I saved your obviously valuable time by giving you the actual time stamp.
Re the TPU: If you are prepared to listen to the guy he reveals the process of anti-gravity using coils - which is one of the features of the TPU.  ie an anti gravity feel. ( But not necessarily in this vid.)
So there is a relevance.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Buy me some coffee
I saved your obviously valuable time by giving you the actual time stamp.
Re the TPU: If you are prepared to listen to the guy he reveals the process of anti-gravity using coils - which is one of the features of the TPU.  ie an anti gravity feel. ( But not necessarily in this vid.)
So there is a relevance.

I do not recall anything being said about anti gravity associated with the TPU.
I do recall a washboard effect and a gyroscopic effect being mentioned,but that has nothing to do with antigravity.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
The TPU reportedly had an inertial effect that was evident when held up in the hand.
The effect was evident in that the TPU offered a slight resistance to being moved.

This is likened to the same effect associated with gyroscopes, except the TPU had no moving parts.

Based on a theory, I surmised that there is an accelerating force present in the TPU, but it is oriented around the ring, hence you have inertia rather than gravity.  Based on this feature, I think the force could be re-oriented to produce an accelerating field, axial to the ring, for propulsion.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
The TPU reportedly had an inertial effect that was evident when held up in the hand.
The effect was evident in that the TPU offered a slight resistance to being moved.

This is likened to the same effect associated with gyroscopes, except the TPU had no moving parts.

Based on a theory, I surmised that there is an accelerating force present in the TPU, but it is oriented around the ring, hence you have inertia rather than gravity.  Based on this feature, I think the force could be re-oriented to produce an accelerating field, axial to the ring, for propulsion.

Transcript of portions of the video entitled "Infinity Power Generator" posted two years ago by HYIQ:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hWI6LKmZ7w&t=199s

Note there were two cameras filming the same event and the video shows both camera angles sequentially.

49:27 Washboard effect again, and SM asks an interesting question, about creating a propelling force (motor force) with the washboard effect.

49:32 SM speaking of the washboard effect says: That is interesting, because if I'm wrong, and I probably am, doesn't that mean that you could potentially develop some kind of a motor force, no matter how small, um, it's a possibility?

and again, from the second camera:

1:15:02 SM is testing the amount of washboard effect to see if movement could increase low output. Shinzinger directly seated at table looking on the unit.

1:15:14 SM explains a strange effect of the unit to Schinzinger: "If you change the load on the device you change the rpm's" (motions with hands spin direction) saying also: "that is interesting", "now if I'm wrong, and I probably am, wouldn't you think that you could potentially develop some kind of motor force, no matter how small, um, it's a possibility?"

FWIW

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Alcubierre...

tExB=qr

Buy me a beer
Bump

The TPU was real but was it an overunity device?
Yes right now you can use a TPU looking device for remote power transmission/reception ( reportedly 96% efficient) so in that sense it was real.
Once I discovered that I got cold feet about further work on TPU unless someone tell's me SM was tapping in to
some other energy source.

In my fanciful imagination I was thinking that he was creating a magnetic vortex and this some how used the
Earths magnetic field to fortify a local field.

This is what I have found https://jwcn-eurasipjournals.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s13638-018-1148-8
There is also a paper from IEEE Rigorous modeling of mid-range wireless power transfer systems based on royer oscillators
I am not a member so could not download it.

I know many of you are experts but what ever you want to construct, first decide what it is you are going to make and how it will work.

Group: Tech Wizard

There is also a paper from IEEE Rigorous modeling of mid-range wireless power transfer systems based on royer oscillators

Hi MasterBlaster,

Here you can have it:  http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=67185327398477365161    To open the zip file, use this password:     wpt1wpt

Gyula

tExB=qr
There are forms of induction that mainstream science doesn't use.

Willie Johnson identified several induction equations using dimensional analysis when he was writing his gyroscopic force theory.

Based on everything we know about the TPU/'s and the Spherics information, I determined that these devices use another form of induction.  Some of these forms of induction utilize separate external fields to induce current.   This means they are an open system and that normal limits of magnetic induction do not apply.  Vary any of the external fields and you vary the output. Feed the output back to an external field and you increase the output, which increases the external field, and so on, if unregulated.

Overunity? Not really.   SM said that were energy converters, and that seems like a good basic description.

Where does the energy come from?  Energy is everywhere.

Overunity? Not really.   SM said that were energy converters, and that seems like a good basic description.

If it converts energy from an inaccessible source to an accessible one, who's complaining?

Buy me a beer
The following are real, as is the TPU of Steven Mark, (SM).
If two conducting bodies rigidly connected have a difference of electrical charge
there is a resultant unbalanced gravitational force which will produce motion.
An electromagnetic pump is a pump that moves any electrically conductive liquid
using magnetism, plasma is seen as such a liquid. A magnetic field is set at right
angles (perpendicular) to the direction the liquid moves in, and a current is passed
through it. This causes an electromagnetic force that moves the liquid.
https://www.science.gov/topicpages/c/cylindrical+asymmetrical+capacitors.html
As “supposedly” drawn by SM but with certain tactical parts missing, the basics of
the TPU and the basics of the electronics, (brown paper drawings), have to be read
correctly. There was a TPU stolen! and just maybe the drawing was a breakdown
from dismantling it, but I am told it is in the hand writing of SM!
The tactical parts I have replaced in all the possible forms to find which is the correct
form, in fact there are two that work but one is better than the other and hence the
evolution of SM’s TPU’s.
The first link above will give you some of the science behind how this works, and the
difficulty anyone will find in using or selling or what ever.
Plasma energy conversion systems for electric power generation already exist and are
very efficient, no moving parts.
So how does a TPU work!!!
Copy and paste from my book:-
The STEAP TPU is a “type of” magnetohydrodynamic
(MHD) generator, like a conventional generator, relies on
moving a conductor through a magnetic field to generate an
electric current. A MHD generator uses hot conductive
ionized gas (a plasma) as the moving conductor. The
mechanical dynamo, in contrast, uses the motion of
mechanical devices to accomplish this. Note I said “type
of”, that’s because the TPU is not only a generator but a
captor of positive ions, it generates X and captures X+Y =
Z.
The TPU does not rely on a very hot plasma, though it does
warm up, and the captor is an asymmetrical capacitor, it’s
very clever, it generates the plasma in one instant, and in
the other it captures it as stored energy at a rate of between
5000 and 10,000 times a second.

Buy me a beer
I apologize for the small print, I typed it in word so as I could copy and paste, and it did not convert to the forum posting very well.

Regards

Mike 8)

Mike

Good post... another way to understand the effect can be seen in any magnetically quenched spark gap.

The moment plasma or a spark tries to jump the gap it's own current flow produces a turning force bending it away from the gap points. This is an easy way to prove an external field can produce a force and motion on a fluid conductor like a plasma.

It's simply a matter of taking this basic concept then expanding on it.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

tExB=qr
The STEAP TPU is a “type of” magnetohydrodynamic (MHD) generator...

Ion, myself and a few others considered MHD generators over a decade ago, but there was no mechanism for gain, no reason for them to runaway and produce too much power, and they don't fit all of the TPU properties.  Also, a MHD does not explain the gyroscopic effect.

Then why did the early TPU's turn off when flipped over?

Why does a compass rotate when the large TPU is first started, but a gauss meter detects almost no magnetic field near the small TPU (6 inch) that SM demonstrated. 

See this video a 5:19 for the gauss meter reading:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26QqUKoQpO4&ytbChannel=null

tExB=qr
Then SM never should have said that the TPU's used a different form of "induction", of "causing electrons to flow".

Everytime I meet someone on these forums that might be SM, I ask about those toroids.  The answer  is never that they are fake or part of a tuned tank, rather it is that they are part of a regulator or for filtering, isolation, or whatever, but never anything that pertains to the production of the inductive effect.  So, I am inclined to think that they are not important.  Also, I don't recall that SM ever mentioned them in his letters.  Knowing that some switching methods cause a reflection, I'm inclined to think they are for isolation.

Unfortunately, I'm having trouble finding the old video that I referenced above.  It was one of the videos where he showed the 6-inch device and a lot of what he was saying was deleted.

EDIT:
Does anyone have this file?: stevennew.mp4

On the topic of rotating magnetic field, Please note the similarities:
https://youtu.be/n2RJ_kPEkt0?t=316

Does anyone have this file?: stevennew.mp4

I have it. It is 127 Megs. Suggest I how can get it to you. Is it ok to post it here?

tExB=qr
Posting here is ok with me if you can upload it.

Posting here is ok with me if you can upload it.
I tried but it did not work. I have PMed you.

Group: Tech Wizard

I have it. It is 127 Megs. Suggest I how can get it to you. Is it ok to post it here?

Perhaps try to use https://gofile.io/welcome   

What I used in my Reply # 412 above for you has a max file size upload of 50 MB only.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-04, 14:21:46