PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-04, 10:23:49
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21
Author Topic: The TPU: Was It Real ?  (Read 256081 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
might need new glasses, a problem with the ‘I’s  :)

Sorry Jim, I didn't know you and AC are related... :o

Sorry Jim, I didn't know you and AC are related... :o
lol it’s what we say over here when someone keeps telling us how awesome they are. “I did this... I’m that... I can do... I know...,” I, I ,I, I “ people who bang on about themselves tend to need their ‘l’s checked.

tExB=qr
Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason; it has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antaeus, who derives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic! If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic — and this we know it is, for certain — then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Nikola Tesla: "Experiments With Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency" (February 1892)

Grumpy
You are so full of yourself.

Everyone is full of themselves otherwise we would be full of someone else, lol.

As well, when I said...
However it isn't identical to SM's tpu because his didn't require a ground lead. Normally the development follows a pattern of rotating devices, motionless devices with a ground lead, motionless devices with no external connections then in some rare cases anti-gravity. Note that the majority of new devices have completely bypassed the first step because more people have access to the internet and information.

This is simply a statement of fact and Mike isn't the first to crack this nor will he be the last. My bet is that his device doesn't stop when flipped because it's tied to ground nor will it produce inertial effects because the geometry and action has changed. I'm not saying it doesn't work, I think it does however it's not the same as SM's device.

Another interesting fact is that many inventors and possibly SM didn't using switching electronics. They used the geometry and spacing of certain elements or LC components to create a time delay. We could imagine this as part of the output in the primary of an open transformer. The secondary would be spaced a distance away with a parallel capacitor to create a time delay in the signal. I think this is what SM was doing with the two toroid's in the center of his device.

If the input A is added to the output B as A+B then we could filter out A and send it back to the input to create more B.

I was doing this last night with a three element version of the Hubbard device and getting some really crazy scope wave forms. Everything gets mixed together on the output and the signal can stop for a moment and later restart on it's own all from a single input impulse with no switching.

Regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

tExB=qr
This video goes with the four that Centraflow posted recently:

Radiant Power produced by solid state Tesla hairpin circuit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Flj1i0zQ-8&t=0s

tExB=qr
Cantraflow, thanks for posting those videos.

Grumpy
Radiant Power produced by solid state Tesla hairpin circuit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Flj1i0zQ-8&t=0s

I like IVO and watched that video a while back.

In my mind the numbers didn't jive because the wavelength of 67.9kHz in his video is 4,415 m and his coil is only 9.25 m. While Tesla claimed a real hairpin circuit could produce peak alternate nodes down to a 6" spacing which works out to 1967 MHz. This is also shown in Tesla's diagrams for his medical patents. The correct frequency for his coil should be closer to 32 MHz in my opinion.

IVO does go into the medical patents a little here...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uaNpeYKO74

I like how IVO uses an inductive discharge to charge his capacitors which is pure Tesla, (large inductance, small capacitance, inductive discharge). One trick few people figured out is that a real plate capacitor as shown in the art, under the proper conditions can produce physical thus electrical oscillations within the LC oscillations. I even went so far as to dope or paint my plates with many materials like crushed quartz with interesting effects. When I look at a circuit I tend to think... how can I throw a monkey wrench into the works.

What could I do to change the attributes in some way to make it act differently than I expect?...then see what happens.

Regards
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Currently I am reading about "Charged Particles". Talk about teaching an old dog new tricks!

Anyway, I have come across this patent for a TPU and thought you may be interested.
I am trying to work out the paralles in this device and the SM variety.

Electric current generation apparatus
https://patents.google.com/patent/US5650681A/en

Masterblaster
Anyway, I have come across this patent for a TPU and thought you may be interested.
I am trying to work out the paralles in this device and the SM variety.

Electric current generation apparatus
https://patents.google.com/patent/US5650681A/en

A question, why would you bother with such a complicated and expensive patent when Centraflow basically spelled out how to build a supposedly working device?.

I mean Mike basically spelled out how to build a working tpu.

It's mind boggling that there is such a lack of interest in free energy here in a supposed free energy forum.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee

It's mind boggling that there is such a lack of interest in free energy here in a supposed free energy forum.

Just because you can't see it,does not mean we are not trying.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Many people say many things. I never saw a book or a demo by Mike and now he has departed.
I feel forced to just  tread on the same grounds.

Do you remember the Otto and Roberto's book and attempt? What became of that?

Do you remember the Otto and Roberto's book and attempt? What became of that?

Otto had a very considerable presence on OU a long time ago. This might be point to start:
https://overunity.com/2235/ottos-replication-of-steven-marks-tpu/

There are a vast number of other threads, to be found with "Otto" in their search engine.
« Last Edit: 2021-03-02, 00:18:08 by Paul-R »

Buy me some coffee
Masterblaster
A question, why would you bother with such a complicated and expensive patent when Centraflow basically spelled out how to build a supposedly working device?.

Cool
Where is your's then ?

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
I'm still around.

Undercover is not so undercover these days, I was not born yesterday ;)

The book is finished and now will come with the second part attached, it just needs converting to Kindle format and any editing that may be needed by Amazon.

The price will be around 20€, it all depends on the tax in your country.

A second book is being planned right now, which is long overdue, on how to run an air aspiration motor on water. This book will give my history and Stan Meyer's, and how so simply it is done ;)
It will be in the same format as this one but with more story behind it, that will certainly put the cat amongst the pigeons :D

My decision for doing this now is my advancing age, and the rapidly changing World in the last year. Those that don't want these things known are rapidly losing their cards to play like I am losing my time to play my cards.

Here is a video that I came across some time ago, "it applies to both books", that is a clue :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLWIBrweSU8

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

The questions may be

Is it the clouds rubbing together?
Or is the charge always present but needs the right conditions to manifest as a discharge ?

I like the bit before the bang the most

The questions may be

Is it the clouds rubbing together?
Or is the charge always present but needs the right conditions to manifest as a discharge ?

I like the bit before the bang the most
very similar to what you see in a Tesla coil isn’t it? Charged particles trying to find a path?

The charge comes from the Ionosphere.

The book is finished and now will come with the second part attached, it just needs converting to Kindle format and any editing that may be needed by Amazon.

We shall soon witness your books amongst these then. Perhaps just as instructive:

https://www.google.com/search?q=books+on+free+energy

We shall soon witness your books amongst these then. Perhaps just as instructive:

https://www.google.com/search?q=books+on+free+energy

Except Mike's book refers to 1 specific technique .

Grumpy

You get nothing if there is no source, first you identify the source and then you look for the way to plug into it, that's the first rule.

With that said, where do YOU think the power comes from?

The first one made by SM stopped when turned over, the second one probably as well, the other small ones were built differently, the ionic field is pulled into the solenoids and it spins inside, back, and to.

The void would be natural the only place there would be something, in the small TPU's is where the two ends are close and the electronics are placed, there is nothing in the middle of those "only thin air".

What if I said the forst was totally passive!! Hmmmm that would put the cat amongst the pigeons :D

You may be right mine is different ??? but answer the question, where does the power come from? I know, I nearly always shock myself every day opening my front gate :o

Well that's me done. Attached may help you see things differently

Regards

Mike 8)

So it goes back and forth a  more than round and round ?

This explains the SLAP where he describes his understanding of frequencies coming together in the videos

When SM said there were magnetic effects both near and far that was somewhat misleading as most of us "assumed" that it was a gyroscope of sorts.

There is no doubt that there was a gyroscopic action when held .

Looking foward to your book Mike  !

Buy me a beer

So it goes back and forth a  more than round and round ?

This explains the SLAP where he describes his understanding of frequencies coming together in the videos

When SM said there were magnetic effects both near and far that was somewhat misleading as most of us "assumed" that it was a gyroscope of sorts.

There is no doubt that there was a gyroscopic action when held .

Looking foward to your book Mike  !

Yes, when the frequencies come together at a rate of around 7-8 cycles a second, the exact harmonic peak, it is what gives the movement back and too within the magnetic field.

The "toroid" being near 360º it would "appear" to go around and around but in fact moving approx: 300º and going back on itself 8) and that gives it the gyroscopic effect or washboard effect.

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
Book now being published with Google Play in pdf form which Amazon did not want to do, only in their format "kindle" which

I will post a link when it is all ready for sale.

Any proceeds will be going to pay for the updates to my lab and to pay for further lab work in the pipeline.

Regards

Mike 8)

Book now being published with Google Play in pdf form which Amazon did not want to do, only in their format "kindle" which

Do you have a traditional paper version?

Any news on Mikes book

Buy me a beer
Bump

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-04, 10:23:49