PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 15:15:52
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Author Topic: What is Known about the TPU  (Read 442569 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
There is a link in my signature. Wattsup has made a perceived wiring assembly graphic. Get it and we will traverse some new ground.
I will give steps to follow as to not be seen 'giving away the farm'.

The TPU as we have seen it is a horizontal Helmholtz of sorts.
The horizontal loops are 2 to 3 windings. I prefer two as the 15 inch diameter loop in series with one half of a center toroidal unit give us a resonant frequency of 5khz. Just like SM said.
The distance of the top and bottom loops apart from each other is a quarter distance of the diameter or 1/2 the radius.
The middle loop can be used to receive or excite the resonant Helmholtz loop.
The middle loop is part of the a Q multiplier circuit. Hence:http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi_w_X8wvjUAhXo8YMKHasNDDAQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uydudoktoru.com%2Fdosyalar%2Felektronik%2Ffmvericiarsivi%2FYeniArsiv%2F%3FSA&psig=AFQjCNEtKVw6FUQC22xWizbNxXPGNePsaA&ust=1499563302499025
I am sure you antenna freaks which find this quite an eye opener.
One can see instantly how the TPU  and stun gun fit in with this.
Caveat: Nothing i post has not already been posted in the past. I will just pull things together so as to not be seen as pulling things out of thin air.
My assertion is that the q multiplier will cause an additive feedback mechanism to a circuit that will pump itself to a discharge level to cause a disruption in the middle of the Helmholtz resonance. When the discharge is over the Helmholtz will resume resonance. Balance. ...gnipmuhT
Part of the middle loop structure can be used to harvest the shaking going on. So too can any of the center toroids left over.
The TPU is one noisy structure. SM was able to peek and poke his way through all the twists and turns of the configuration. But the audience can not simply take his structural demo and 'WIRE' another based simply on visual. The final product is extremely measured and the audience has to approach their build with extreme accuracy. Or do as the previous builders, such as myself, and break apart the design and plow through the specifications of that part of the circuit / configuration. Which for the large of part the players no one was willing to do or they simply were lost in their abilities.
« Last Edit: 2017-07-08, 03:02:38 by giantkiller »

---------------------------

Buy me a drink
I eventually found the overwrap coil as twin lead. This fits the bill perfectly as seen in my last video. It is very apparent in some of SM's pictures. It performs as a wave guide funneling a pulse charge around the circumference of the whole unit, A circular Tesla coil too.

Like I previously posted, Extremely measured in physical stature, field configuration, resonance, and power withdrawal.

SM also added a cabinet magnet to the operation. This adds a greater weak field like a battery would do to make a field around a wire. But SM used iron wire in his units to transfer the bias field around the unit. The iron wire also lends itself to be a core that can be 'fished' anywhere in and around the unit.  That is why he watched me in earnest. This was a real advancement in the breakdown of the configuration.

So the simplest, undeniable take away at this point is: cabinet magnet, iron wire, stun gun, q multiplier, Helmholtz resonance.

The one rule to rule them all is: Make no advertisements.

Many will argue but few will succeed.
« Last Edit: 2017-07-08, 20:20:04 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
This was back in 2009 with no message.
I took the wire pair to be speaker wire or twin lead.
This then substantiated specific connections of either the horizontal loops or the overwrap twin lead.
I saw the genius of it being both. Pretty simple, actually.

Which then lends itself to a helical antenna:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helical_antenna

I loosely follow that but it strike my interest when you posted pair of wires connected to capacitor. Do you think it would be used as standing wave transmission line or antenna highly radiating to space (if so what is radiated ? radio or scalar waves ?)
Imagine that after that antenna (maybe in loop or loop-loop) there is a precious part you want to protect from the omnipresent oscillations going everywhere (no matter the conductor or dielectric) - what is proper way to suppress it ? Balun ? Damn, I'm not radio engineer.

Buy me a drink
I was recently asked 'How far have I come to completion?'
I responded that if an object in reality has 10 steps any designer will tell you the order of those steps and what transitions of step to step progress he has made.
When all steps are completed he has successfully completed wrapping the main engine of his thought in a complete transfer process that can then be given to users.
I stated that I had connected certain pairs of the design steps in a fashion of 1 to 2, 2 to 3, 5 to 6, and so on and that  I would no way make all ten connections in a total serialized fashion. The breakdown of the T.P.U. as I have stated in all my posts over the years have specifically acknowledged any of the previously mentioned connections with none left out. The coup de gras would selling the units for big bucks. How foolish that would be, no?
So now I take the connection pairs and reproduce them in this Large unit I have made including Wattsup's wiring diagram as a whole unit. There will still be experimenting to weed out any misgivings about the protocol transfer between steps to be maintained. The previous step connections were done as an isolated test bed, i.e. Fast switching, resonant field manipulation, iron and copper wire coupling, stungun/q-multiplier/helical antenna circuit testing(this was the most fun I ever had).
How serious am I? Well the antenna tests cost me $250k. Thats right. A quarter of million in my last divorce. I EMP'd the neighborhood cable routers and wifi routers. Comcast reports ten homes that needed service. As the technician stated 'Odd too. There were no storms in the area'. Sometimes we ARE the fly on the wall. I told the ex-wife that maybe we should sign a prenuptial agreement after the fact. She in turn filed for divorce. Women hate these coils. So I had to take a hiatus to get situated and rethink my progress to presentation. I have nothing that does not make sense or is not realistic in my tests.
Enuff of the blather now. I gotta get my coil switcher up and running again for the umpteenth million time. At certain times it fails to work...

Buy me a drink
I loosely follow that but it strike my interest when you posted pair of wires connected to capacitor. Do you think it would be used as standing wave transmission line or antenna highly radiating to space (if so what is radiated ? radio or scalar waves ?)
Imagine that after that antenna (maybe in loop or loop-loop) there is a precious part you want to protect from the omnipresent oscillations going everywhere (no matter the conductor or dielectric) - what is proper way to suppress it ? Balun ? Damn, I'm not radio engineer.

Finally! A bite on the hook without loosing any bait.
maybe in loop or loop-loop
As it has clearly occurred to you we got magnetic activity going on in the unit that has got to be channeled and not suppressed. Remember the amp meter SM stuck in the middle. He clearly did not close it on any specific wire which only points to the cacophony inside. Look up Otto's one wire loop example.
A review of the information might be in order.
In it I give an insight when the unit is cut in half vertically and horizontally to show the parallel coupling through out the unit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36RGonC_Zgs
I am in no way trying to gather a following or tout my skills. I am just putting the obvious two and two together.

MY D.O.D. top secret clearance is up May 31st, 2018. Until then I can not be implicated in W)renches of M)echanical D)illusion(that is code). So I will bide my time correctly as to not implicate myself. But I will continue throwing shoes in the gear works.
« Last Edit: 2017-07-08, 21:37:16 by giantkiller »

giantkiller

Don't be afraid, I'm not interested in TPU. I've got results in 2005 and it scared  me so I turned it off for the next 12 years. Fortunately it was low power radiation like in Otto experiment. It all starts with Tesla method of conversion.
What I found is something discovered by Elihu Thomson in 1872, Edison in 1875 (etheric force)  and used by Tesla to build his wireless transmission. I'm still trying to understand if this is radio waves or not. What do you think ?

I agree with co degare  O0

Buy me a drink
giantkiller

Don't be afraid, I'm not interested in TPU. I've got results in 2005 and it scared  me so I turned it off for the next 12 years. Fortunately it was low power radiation like in Otto experiment. It all starts with Tesla method of conversion.
What I found is something discovered by Elihu Thomson in 1872, Edison in 1875 (etheric force)  and used by Tesla to build his wireless transmission. I'm still trying to understand if this is radio waves or not. What do you think ?

You can have 30khz pulses which would been seen as radio waves. But the etheric force would be seen at the high transition of on/off state. That is what the gk4 did for damage. I was only running 40khz but the state transition is what smacked so hard.
Doesnt matter how many times per minute you jump in the water that kills. It is the landing straight out on the surface that can break a body.

Maybe I should make a statement here concerning the TPU and my involvement. I could care less about laying claim to the design or operation. At first I wanted just to have a running unit until I realized the danger it could bring. Just to get this thing out there is all I want. Having been involved with most everyone I was just cherry picking to solve the problem. Concerning my statements here about the operation: If it could be anything else then I am simply dumb founded and stupified then. The steps I have pulled together point to a circular Tesla coil where the balanced resonant fields are disrupted by another driving protocol. The resonance then pulls everything back into balance and the whole process starts over again.

It must be my English as i have a hard time following what you guys are saying.

What are these dangers and damage done you are talking about? 
Is it the radiation (X-rays?) from this device or the sheer power it puts out (HV RF, HV DC)?

Could it not be scaled down to provide lower power initially?

Itsu

The risk of being electrocuted from thin air by thunderbolt. Didn't you read about Edison problems with turning on large DC generators ?

comment below the gk youtube video
"
co degare 3 years ago
offcourse tesla observed all of the things in his laboratory charged up but we now know that these things were charged up already because they exist in the earth's electric field but it became visible because he created potential differences between the charge on the metal and the voltage potential of the earth's electric field.
"

something like this

Buy me a drink
Here is the Wattsup wiring diagram.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KCwYSxcpjU
Using iron wire lets the core assume any shape. The iron wire loop shows this. So now there is a another way to store a charge and to pass this between the different transformer layers.
So certain parts were an air core and other parts a ferrous core. SM could have used steel sheeting in the small tpu and the large tpu. He certainly could have used steel spools on the open one. He did place magnets on all units.
In the small one the core would go all around. In the large one we see a cut in the back but in the rear shot we can not see all the way through the torn covering. The lack of view could have been caused by sheeting. He stuck a cabinet magnet on the side. As we can not see underneath the wrapping on the inside circumference there could have just as easily been iron wire looped. The steel sheeting would have been alot easier. I used plastic yard edging because it is easier. This still lends itself for a multi-loop iron core as I noted in the original video about this build.

Buy me a drink
Keeping things moving at a decent pace...
Addressing the regenerative feedback loop.
I wont belabor the point here but the object is to implant a malleable core as a flux guide path. This enables the configuration to alter the plane of operation through out the device.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_NsmAHJnUU

This test is driving the center toroid units to couple to the overwrap. I just threw the 470u caps for starters. I can see signature. Mission accomplished.
Next test is to drive the overwrap with resonance and scope the center toroids to see the signature. The activity of the overwrap should pump the iron wire core to the center toroids. So far very low current, I suspect. I am thinking of pushing the p2pv to 4k volts. I have amperage and electrostatic supplies.
The balancing/thumping should show up somewhere from that point onward as I focus on the specific input frequencies. We'll see.
Am open to any configuration or testing suggestions. This way nobody has to build.

« Last Edit: 2017-07-11, 06:38:52 by giantkiller »

Next test is to drive the overwrap with resonance and scope the center toroids to see the signature. The activity of the overwrap should pump the iron wire core to the center toroids. So far very low current, I suspect...

If the test signal is fed to this arrangement slightly off resonance, would you expect the nodes and antinodes to essentially move around the circumference. Assuming they do this then there will be a specific time in the period where the current is highest in the centre toroid and a greater magnetic field would be generated. As this is only a short burst of energy then could this be a kick to regenerate another cycle.
Thoughts...

Buy me a drink
If the test signal is fed to this arrangement slightly off resonance, would you expect the nodes and antinodes to essentially move around the circumference. Assuming they do this then there will be a specific time in the period where the current is highest in the centre toroid and a greater magnetic field would be generated. As this is only a short burst of energy then could this be a kick to regenerate another cycle.
Thoughts..

Yep!
Because the helical wave guide transmitting antenna is in a circle the rotating magnetic field will approach the end of its device at a quarter wave length point of 90 degrees and emit into the starting point of its source at its zenith and kick itself into existence ad infinitum...

I had to find a way to incorporate the
rotating magnetic field
text into the post.  ;D

Rosphere at one point showed the double overwrap at the 1:00 to 2:00 clock position assuming the ring gap is at noon. This could be the antenna driver or the power receiver. As can be seen on this current unit that section of coil is there. This also aligns with Don Smith's cart large ring.

This unit will see all the activity at various points along the protocol.
On the 20170711 test the scope shows only the transients of the original input square wave signal. Obviously since there is no storage medium as of yet which would promote DC containment. That test used no resonance. I wanted to reverify the acceptance of noise and those levels across the device's test points. Those transients could also represent kicks. And rightly named since that is the only part of the original waveform promoting forward.

The second probe of the dual trace scope will allow the view of the phasing of the signal as seen from differing circumferential positions. Sounds like I am going for a doctorate or white paper here. ???

Buy me a drink
By controlling the size of the nodes and the placement of the center toroids we can clearly see the swiping that occurs:
Definitely a cause for thumping...

Another interesting commonality is the charge stored in the gap. Think multipactor and a small delay in the return energy. Looking at the overall field pattern it could be assumed that it'll take the form of a torus which is pulsing in amplitude.
There is a relationship between the radius and it's optimal operating frequency that we know of. I've tried to nail this as a velocity of sorts and get no fixed frequency. This suggests there's more operating than a simple magnetic rotation, hence the pulsating torus idea. The thought of DC as an output could be in the timing of the supposed rotation with the rising and falling field.
Thoughts...

Buy me a drink
Correct.
The device has two major field structures of horizontal and vertical that criss cross each other on a controlled sweeping fashion at 90 degrees and also the other myriad of incident angles that are very dynamic much like a spherical spark gap. The interactions of these activities also range in pressure. So it looks like a mobuis operational loop of transmission and reception. Not hard to see when looking at this current build of the LTPU. Tokamak comes to mind.

One of the other tests is to tank each overwrap using a different frequency just a bit off from each other creating a window. This would make sense as the LTPU seems to be a pair of transformers at this point. I have always had a suspicion that there could be 4 small variable capacitors in the LTPU black box for precision tuning.

Its beginning to look like the old school steerable antenna. Two 'transmitter towers' placed close together one being fed with a settable phase offset or delay. When viewed as in a PPI l, there exists addition and cancellation of what would have been an isotropic radiated image if a single transmission tower was used. This appears to give gain as a radiated figure 8 depending upon the phase difference. If this set-up used two independent transmitters with a 5 kHz frequency difference the rotation of the radiated energy would be at the same offset. This provides two arms of compressed radiation into the environment, a sort of pinching effect.
Thoughts on this appreciated.
Your resonant circuit above should have no extra load on the feed signal if the output is used to drive something. Its not supposed to see the load due to the 90 degree coupling. I think Kelly logged this decades ago if memory serves.
« Last Edit: 2017-07-12, 06:59:05 by szaxx »

Buy me a drink
Its beginning to look like the old school steerable antenna. Two 'transmitter towers' placed close together one being fed with a settable phase offset or delay. When viewed as in a PPI l, there exists addition and cancellation of what would have been an isotropic radiated image if a single transmission tower was used. This appears to give gain as a radiated figure 8 depending upon the phase difference. If this set-up used two independent transmitters with a 5 kHz frequency difference the rotation of the radiated energy would be at the same offset. This provides two arms of compressed radiation into the environment, a sort of pinching effect.
Your resonant circuit above should have no extra load on the feed signal if the output is used to drive something. Its not supposed to see the load due to the 90 degree coupling. I think Kelly logged this decades ago if memory serves.

A quote from a definitive source thereby acknowledging what you spoke of. But driving the overwrap pertains to one or two interleaved helicals in parallel. Wow. I can see where the book quote would apply. What is not certain is the capping of the end of the wrap or if this does not matter if the tuning caps are connected are at the end. That would present itself as a reflective load also.

Back on the bench...

And you are correct about the load. I have not applied any configuration through mathematical analysis as of yet. Nor have I calculated any values so the load is necessary at this point. But past this time I will have to perform tuning to proceed. I can tune at the lower voltages then remove the load and raise the voltage.

A single side of the overwrap (L=38uh) is a circular helical 47 inches long with an elliptical cross sectional volume of 1 1/8 inches - 28 mm  across inches by 4 inches - ~10mm in height. It is getting difficult to obtain a start in point. The two conductors are 1/2 inch apart but adjacent in the pathway.

By capping the end of the twin lead it then comprises a dual tank in opposing directions.
« Last Edit: 2017-07-13, 01:07:21 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
I decided on the easiest path to start.
I removed the 50 ohm load.
I terminated both overwraps with 1000uf each to ground and drove at the calculated 37.7khz with the inductance of L=38uf.
The signal shows up at the farthest half of the center toroids.

I found I have power supply hash so I will replace that and test on. This leads me to believe my test is invalid.

@szaxx

I like the old electrodynamics books using old school analogies.
If I have a coil and I apply a Direct Current the magnetic field evolves expanding outwards however it is coupled to the source which created it. Next I can take the same coil and apply a low frequency Alternating Current and once again the expanding field is still coupled to the source which created it. Now if I apply a high frequency AC signal or a low duty cycle pulsed DC signal the coil may produce electromagnetic waves moving away from the source which are now partially independent of the source which created them at some distance.

From these examples we could imagine that if a high magnitude singular electromagnetic pulse was emitted from our coil with no reversal this would resemble what many refer to as a "Soliton Wave".
In mathematics and physics, a soliton is a self-reinforcing solitary wave packet that maintains its shape while it propagates at a constant velocity. Solitons are caused by a cancellation of nonlinear and dispersive effects in the medium.
--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soliton

Was it not Tesla who said the effects in question manifest themselves when a high magnitude discharge is released into the medium in which no reversal is allowed. In which case we are talking about a singular event which is completely independent from the source which created it. Very much unlike most peoples conception of electromagnetic waves and I have seen it first hand. It is unlike anything most here have probably ever seen and has specific properties unlike most here have ever experienced.

The concept is very simple, create a massive "slug" of energy which radiates away from the source and the moment it leaves the source it becomes completely independent from the source just as Tesla said. Understand this is not Transformer action nor is it a Hertzian antenna this technology produces Solition Waves completely independent from the source which created them. This is why the energy does not diminish with distance from the source as the wave packet carries it's own energy within itself becoming a source in itself.

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

it does not diminish in distance because it is vibration of ambient medium  O0   
but I'm sure you know that Allcanadian  ;)

Buy me a drink
Stan Deyo with his smoke ring demo gives a great example of this soliton.
I also wonder if the stinging impacts from EMPs are minute versions of this.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 15:15:52