PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:20:05
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Overunity With NO Diodes, No Transistors, No Chips, No Gravity Wheels.  (Read 26485 times)

It doesn't paint a pretty picture does it? I don't know who coined the term sheep-le, but they got it just about right on the nose! as for these two young guys from Brazil, who knows? lets just hope .

---------------------------
How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Allphase I have just watched this video .. which in no way contradicts that which I have posted previous , In fact its one of the most concise overviews of the ghastly situation I think I have watched in a long time. I recommend you expend ½ hour of your time,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzfG1ezW6wU

It does rather explain the reason why I opened a thread called … Do we actually need yet another OU device . After all what is the point ? There are over 50,000 patents in choke already.  C.C

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Group: Ambassador

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
That loop they have the amp meter on is a copper pipe spray painted black, I would not want to touch that, you would fry :D more than the electric chair. On a serious note, they are some extraordinary claims, so much so it just maybe true, but I just can't see from the patent how all this is possible, the circuit is simple if right ???

The length of steel pipe as a resistance is as good as a dead short, and at those amps you would think something would melt, well he did say the plastic started to melt on the connector or cables :o

What do others think here? ION? Poynt?

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

They talk about an electron Captor.   They have encased the inside of their 'boxes' with red epoxy.   Their patents seem to cover quite a range of concepts.   I think they are more or less hiding some part of their system as most of it seems dead simple in the patents.   Just some of my guesses since I don't believe anyone has replicated yet this 'simple' concept.  I think one guy on youtube was doing something with 2 transformers based on this but it was not done in a way that was clear or replicable easily and IMO uncertain if he actually had any free energy.

When I say they are 'hiding' something I'm not saying they are scamming anyone but rather that they are trying to protect the 'secret' of how their device really works. 

A lot of talk of Amps and Volts in the latest postings from PESN, but what is missing is the phase between the two. Phase is the missing quantity that will show why there is no power gain.  I can generate 10 amps at 5000 volts from a small 9 volt battery with a 1 Amp draw, but no power gain, just reactive current flowing back and forth, much like in a tesla coil that is not loaded.  C.C

Could you share a schematic of something that can do this?   That's a large amount of power kicking around. 

@e2matrix
When I say they are 'hiding' something I'm not saying they are scamming anyone but rather that they are trying to protect the 'secret' of how their device really works. 

Which is unfortunate isn't it?, we seem to have monetized everything including integrity and compassion. I'm really not sure how one can call themselves intelligent and in the next instant disregard everything we consider to be an indication of intelligence. Consider the series "Star Trek", we see this as our future where people have superior intelligence and technology and yet the concept of money is not present... it is missing. At which point we can say we have already decided that the concept of money is not in our best interests nor is it a sign of intelligence.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:20:05